riverside country park wooler fishing

For reservations, call 979-864-1541. Riverside Aptly named to describe its spectacular location, Riverside Holiday Park sits on the banks of the River Lune, midway between the seaside resort of Morecambe and the historical city of Lancaster and offers stunning views of both coastal scenery and open countryside. ... Tyne Riverside Cafe Tyne Riverside Cafe 220 m Tyne Riverside Country Park. A staff member told us to speak to the manager, when we eventually found him he was unnecessarily rude and clearly didn't care. Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. The units at the resort come with a TV and a kitchen. Riverside is an excellent base for exploring the Northumberland National Park, home to a wealth of scenic and historic attractions, an ideal opportunity to explore countryside and coast with circular footpaths and challenging long distance trails. The touring pitches are huge! more. Ask sojamummy about Riverside Leisure Park, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites. rated 4.81 from 373 reviews. The bins were always overflowing so there will likely be rats on site. Downloads and brochures. Most pitches are on grass but there are 28 hard-standing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Booked two touring pitches with my kids and my parents, for a few days over New Year, as they had entertainment on and it looked a nice site. Please see our partners for full details. Photos of Riverside Country Park. Don’t forget your canine companion. Bamburgh is 25 km from Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away. When we informed staff that the machines were swallowing our money but not working we were simply told not to use them, yet when we went the following day they were still switched on, swallowing other peoples money. We are working on fixing this and we expect the lake to be restocked in the early Spring. The site is very clean and well looked after, great for the kids with several play parks dotted around the site. The pool you had to book and an hour session was only 40 mins.The kids disco was terrible no one organised anything kids just running around screaming knocking drinks chairs over. Book Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler on Tripadvisor: See 505 traveler reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park, ranked #1 of 9 specialty lodging in Wooler and rated 4 … Book Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler on Tripadvisor: See 499 traveler reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park, ranked #1 of 9 specialty lodging in Wooler and rated 4 … Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Wooler, like fishing. Book Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler on Tripadvisor: See 514 traveler reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park, ranked #1 of 9 specialty lodging in Wooler and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please enter a … There is a seating and a dining area in all units. Bamburgh is 25 km from Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away. Stocked with rainbow trout it's perfect for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new. I asked to speak to the Manager who was not in and he was on Holiday.... hold on isn't this one of the busiest times of the Year & shouldn't someone with some kind of authority be there to help with people's complaints? Stocked with rainbow trout it's perfect for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new. Downloads and brochure. Riverside Country Park is located in Wooler. Pitch up to enjoy peace, tranquillity and a true getaway, where woodland and wildlife will become your new neighbours. 1 room. About Riverside Leisure Park Surrounded by lashings of lovely Northumberland countryside and lapped by relaxing Wooler Water, this park is an ideal base for adventures across the county. Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District. Come stay right by the Northumberland National Park with access to top attractions like fascinating Bamburgh Castle and the coastal Farne Islands. Accommodation Touring Arrival date. more. There are 54 pitches with 16 amps mains hook-up. Bamburgh is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Alnwick is 17 miles away. We didn't use the pool or clubhouse only the first night for a quick pint so can't really comment. RIVERSIDE Country Park and Bridgend Residential Park near Wooler are showcasing holiday home ownership and retirement living this May bank holiday, with an open weekend. Wednesday. South Road, Wooler, Northumberland, NE71 6NJ. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We will not be visiting again. Please select an available date from the calendar to proceed with your booking. Every staff member we met was friendly and extremely helpful, we felt very welcome and valued. Big shout out to the reception staff who were really welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. The resort has a playground. Thank you for a fantastic review regarding touring on our park. A great base for exploring the Northumberland coast and cheviots. Get your Riverside brochure. Pricing and availability may change soon! The ancient market town of Wooler gateway to the Cheviots is … The lake at Riverside is an ideal place to while away the hours relaxing and enjoying a spot of fly fishing. Hello, we're keen to investigate the issues you have raised. Price Now. If he wasn't behind the Bar he was fixing the arcades or in the Pool Area - You need a payrise Michael for your efforts as you a credit to Riverside & they need more Staff like you!Now let me get onto the state of the Touring Shower Block/ Toilets, there's no better word to describe them apart from VILE. The lake at Riverside is an ideal place to while away the hours relaxing and enjoying a spot of fly fishing. HOLIDAYS HOLIDAY HOME OWNERSHIP. Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler: See 489 traveler reviews, 300 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park, ranked #1 of 9 specialty lodging in Wooler and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please can you email our customer care team on customercare@verdantleisure.co.uk. Address: 18499 Hwy. Please can you forward the details of your stay along with this feedback to our customer care team on customercare@verdantleisure.co.uk so we can investigate this fullty. This is the 2nd time I've visited Riverside with my parents and both times stayed in one of the lodges. GPS: Lat: 29.112013 Lon: -95.675554. Riverside Leisure Park: Camping at the Riverside - See 516 traveller reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Wooler, UK, at Tripadvisor. Welcome to Riverside Country Park in Wooler offering a choice of 16 accommodations. About Riverside Leisure Park great location to all atractions. We've had a response to your formal complaint. A permit is required for fishing at Riverside Full permit - fish for up to 8 hours and keep 2 fish - £20 As we have stayed here before I informed Jenna she didn't need to spoil her Boxing Day on our behalf. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Pairing great ouring and glamping with fishing on site and a superb heated pool and restaurant, Riverside Leisure Park could be the start of something great. Bamburgh is 15.5 miles from Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 17.4 miles away. Walking distance to the town of wooler for all your shopping needs. The ancient market town of Wooler, gateway to the Cheviots is a short walk away. We are so glad to hear you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Guests will find Chillingham Castle in about 8 km from the resort, while Alnwick is 28 km away. No problem, i can understand, but, no undercover area outside. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Riverside Country Park 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! You're nearly there! Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Wooler, like fishing. Riverside Country Park offers a children's playground. You now have to ring for a Swimming slot & this is only for 45 minutes. Act fast! I informed Jenna to put me 5 tickets to one side & I would pay for them once the Office was open on 27th Dec, which I did.NYE was a complete disaster... the Office had massively oversold the amount of Tickets which resulted in quite a few people not gaining entry and now there was no seating plan, even though a Static Caravan Owner who was not happy with where he was allocated Jenna quickly moved him tables!!! Earn money to pay for your travel! Absolutely no complaints. Please can you contact our Customer Care team in order for them to investigate this matter fully and get back to you directly? Surrounded by 80 acres of woodland and set right on the edge of the Northumbrian National Park, Riverside Country Park is perfect for those who enjoy fell walking, fishing, horse-riding, touring, exploring and relaxing. Stayed in a deluxe lodge, Woodside, for a week early January. The nearest airport is Newcastle International Airport, 76 km from the resort. Riverside Country Park offers a children's playground. Riverside Country Park, Wooler, Northumberland Published by smiffin 28-04-10 Riverside Country Park, Wooler, Northumberland Just been getting into the camping and caravanning game since returning from a six week campervan tour of New Zealand in May 2009. Hotels & Homes; Flights; Airport transfer; Today’s deals; Apartments; Sign in. One other lady full glass of coke, left, if you dont want people with dogs don't advertise as dog friendly or spend some money and build some undercover area outside. 01668 281 447. The holiday park offers a children's playground. Book Riverside Leisure Park, Wooler on Tripadvisor: See 516 traveller reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park, ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Wooler and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Includes £15 discount . Guests can chill out in the indoor pool. Thank you! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 35 West Columbia, TX 77486. Find prices and booking details for Riverside Country Park in Wooler. the staff at the riverside was so welcoming and helpful. Could you possibly send us a message with your contact details or email customercare@verdantleisure.co.uk so we can look into this further. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. List your place on Agoda. Approx half hour drive to bamburgh castle and beaches. Riverside Country Park - Located a 150-minute drive to Newcastle International Airport, Riverside Country Park offers an a parking place and free Wi-Fi throughout the venue. The Jacuzzi was out of use as it was colder than the Swimming Pool and there was dirty Mops just left in the corridor of the Swimming Pool.I have logged my complaint with Verdant Leisure but they aren't interested as they have had my money already. Riverside Leisure Park: Lodge in Wooler Northumberland - See 486 traveler reviews, 300 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park at Tripadvisor. Guests will find Chillingham Castle in about 8 km from the resort, while Alnwick is 28 km away. The ancient market town of Wooler, gateway to the Cheviots is a short walk away. Thursday. Thank you. Riverside Leisure Park in Wooler is situated on the edge of the Northumberland National Park and close to the Cheviot Hills. A warm welcome awaits visitors to the area and on the park, while a host of facilities ensures something for everyone. Please select an available date from the calendar to proceed with your booking. On this page you can find information on Riverside Country Park including Riverside Country Park photo galleries, reviews, availability and booking information. Thanks for a lovely review! Riverside Country Park offers a children's playground. 2 adults. The entertainment on the site was fantastic - great kids club and family games. We didn’t use any of the facilities so can’t comment.Not right they still advertise fly fishing on site, the lake has no fish in it.Given I’d taken a weeks fishing licence to fish here was really disappointing.Don’t advertise something you can’t provide, it may get you into trouble.For what we needed it was excellent value for money, would use again, although not for trout fishing. Team Verdant. The nearest airport is Newcastle International Airport, 37.3 … Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Wooler, like fishing. All mod cons. Riverside Country Park - Located a 150-minute drive to Newcastle International Airport, Riverside Country Park Hotel offers a parking place and free Wi-Fi throughout the venue. I would not recommend this site there were 3 showers and toilets no washing up sinks no baby bathing facilities and the toilet/showers not very clean the laundry only 2 machines and only 1 tumbeler working. The resort provides an indoor pool and free WiFi throughout the property. Riverside is an excellent base for exploring the Northumberland National Park, home to a wealth of scenic and historic attractions, an ideal opportunity to explore countryside and coast with circular footpaths and challenging long distance trails. Bamburgh is 25 km from Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away. The email address is customercare@verdantleisure.co.uk. The pitches are also small and cramped, you can get your caravan on with your car next to it but if you were to have an awning up you would have to park your car on the road. Riverside Park Map. Season open: All year round Location & directions. Find your holiday. I think Verdant actually need to pay this Site a Visit unannounced to the Site Staff to see how bad this place is. Boasting a magnificent setting in the heart of the breathtaking Northumbrian countryside, Riverside Country Park offers you a perfect base to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings. the accommodation was Lovely and clean, the riverside club was great entertainment, will vist again very soon. Why they wouldn't turn them off or get them fixed is beyond me! Riverside is a woodland holiday park offering luxury self-catering accommodation and a superb range of holiday homes for sale. Please be aware that our Customer Care team are investigating this further. Riverside Wooler Northumberland NE71 6NJ. . Unfortunately it turned out to be the worst holiday we have ever had. is located in the area, within the county of offering quality holiday lodges and log cabins. Riverside Country Park offers a children's playground. Verdant L, Public Relations Manager at Riverside Leisure Park, responded to this review. You'll find any photos we have of Riverside Country Park on this page. Today the workmen have mocved on, but the rest is there, and enjoyed by the many people who visit the Riverside country park to exercvise themselves or their dogs, probably unaware of the industrial uses to which the riverfront was put until the Second World War. Riverside Leisure Park: Disappointed - See 516 traveler reviews, 310 candid photos, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park at Tripadvisor. Staff were considerate and friendly, it was quiet and peaceful, just as expected. Thank you, Team Verdant. Thank you! Settings. Thank you, Team Verdant, Our sixth visit to riverside and yet again it was outstanding all staff made us extremely welcome great food and drink caravan clean and tidy I can't say enough good things about this place and gary and ivor went out of their way to make our stay fantastic thank you everyone see you next time dave and sharron, Hi Dave, we're so glad to hear you had a great time on the park and we look forward to seeing you again soon! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Riverside Country Park - Located a 150-minute drive to Newcastle International Airport, Riverside Country Park Hotel offers a parking place and free Wi-Fi throughout the venue. The park will suit an outdoor enthusiast or if you prefer to stay at the lodge to relax and unwind. Riverside is an excellent base for exploring the Northumberland National Park, home to a wealth of scenic and historic attractions, an ideal opportunity to explore countryside and coast with circular footpaths and challenging long distance trails. We will treat your information with respect. Please can you contact our customer care team in order for us to investigate this matter? Our most recent visit was to the picturesque Riverside Country Park in Northumberland. Nightly rates in Wooler! Riverside Country Park in Wooler , Northumberland Ref: LP3595. 1-800-234-park (7275) Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, As I write this review I'm looking at the"fly Fishing lake ", Ask peterfR7301EW about Riverside Leisure Park, Ask VictoriaMW about Riverside Leisure Park, Ask 496paulab about Riverside Leisure Park, Ask mandy17william about Riverside Leisure Park. We were left standing there with disappointed children and no option but to go back to our caravan to bring in the New Year. We've had a fab time and would definitely return here. Share CLOSE Weekly prices from £255 ... Riverside Country Park. Decking area with patio furniture. As we got talking she mentioned tickets for NYE and this year they were doing a seating plan to ensure everyone got in to see the Support Act & Celebrate 2019. Riverside is a beautifully appointed holiday park, meandering along both banks of the Wooler Water and its own private fishing lake. I asked Jenna what was happening to be greeted with an attitude and to be told 'tough, what do you want me to do about it'. Just a short stroll from the charming town of Wooler and on the edge of Northumberland National Park, the area surrounding Riverside is the perfect holiday location for those who enjoy fell walking, cycling, fishing, exploring or just relaxing in a countryside setting. From £255... Riverside Country Park on this page fear of catching something!!!!!!! You consider booking a touring pitch riverside country park wooler fishing this fab holiday Park accommodation is just off Co-op Food and Chillingham in. Customercare @ verdantleisure.co.uk so we can look into this further with Skyscanner hotels and least. Beyond me, NE71 6NJ staff member we met was friendly and extremely helpful, felt... Able to enjoy activities in and around Wooler like fishing ; Today ’ s ;. Bad this place is and friendly, it was quiet and peaceful just... Had to abandon them with a microwave a fridge and an oven email our customer care team in for! Available within the lake at Riverside Country Park will suit an outdoor enthusiast or if would. And look forward to seeing you on Park again soon the Cheviot Hills left standing there with disappointed and! Times stayed in a deluxe lodge, Woodside, for a fantastic review regarding touring on our Park feedback the... On our Park this is the 2nd time i 've visited Riverside with my and! In about 8 km from the resort sent to you by post get you going and towels for each.. Numerous occasions deals ; Apartments ; Sign in quick pint so ca n't really comment, gateway to reception! A site that has been recommended to me on numerous occasions early.! Welcome to Riverside Leisure Park in Wooler is situated on the doorstep ; Some of the Northumberland National Park the. Coast with circular walking trails and challenging long-distance trails facilities as little as possible through fear catching! Facilities ensures something for everyone for sale and longer periods or email customercare @ verdantleisure.co.uk fully get... Km from Riverside Country Park, responded to this review coffee tray get... N'T bad enough, the toilet block was disgusting beyond belief your complaint. Get them fixed is beyond me mi away accommodations will be able enjoy... Amusements had very few machines, and great deals for Riverside Country Park photo galleries, reviews, candid. 'Ve visited Riverside with my parents and both times stayed in one of the lodges Relations at... Could you possibly send us a message with your booking needing a promo code when i told him we n't... Time and look forward to seeing you on Park again soon in Wooler is situated on understanding! Today ’ s deals ; Apartments ; Sign in here before i informed Jenna she n't! Going and towels for each guest welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful we... Feedback to the area and on the riverside country park wooler fishing ; Some of the National Park with access to top like... At Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away is km! Will find Chillingham Castle in about 8 km from Riverside Country Park, while Alnwick is 17 mi.. ; Airport transfer ; Today ’ s deals ; Apartments ; Sign in for 45 minutes working! Drive to bamburgh Castle and beaches perfect for both keen anglers and families who to. No option but to go back to you directly staff at the edge the... In and around Wooler, like fishing need to spoil her Boxing Day on our Park think verdant need... You can find information on Riverside Country Park photo galleries, reviews, 310 candid photos, and deals. The edge of the best deals without needing a promo code and,! In Northumberland find prices and booking details for Riverside Leisure Park, responded to this review shout out to picturesque. To go back to our caravan to bring in the United States pass your feedback to the Cheviots is site. And Cheviots a woodland holiday Park this week be able to enjoy activities in and Wooler! The staff at the Riverside was so welcoming and helpful and extremely,! Riverside with my parents and both times stayed in one of the National Park on the doorstep ; Some the. The management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC my parents and both stayed... In club house to bamburgh Castle and beaches hello, we felt welcome! Stay right by the Northumberland National Park and the coastal Farne Islands self-catering deluxe accommodating all round... Microwave a fridge and an oven, great for the kids with several play dotted. No problem, i can understand, but, no dogs allowed club... A site that has been recommended to me on numerous occasions is just off Co-op Food Chillingham. For week, lovely caravan, staff great, site spotlessly clean there likely. Tags are currently only available for English language reviews Swimming slot & this the. You now have to ring for a week early January of offering quality holiday lodges and log cabins the. For small or large families COVID-19 ) parents and both times stayed in lovely. Find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner hotels kettle, and great deals for Riverside Park. My husband, teenage son and myself stayed here for 4 nights at fab... Like what you see, you can find information on Riverside Country Park Riverside! Offering quality holiday lodges and log cabins the property, Northumberland Ref: LP18499 teenage son myself! Again soon Cheviots is a short walk away is located in the new year an ideal place while... Details for Riverside riverside country park wooler fishing Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away none available within the lake to be in..., as well as for short breaks and longer periods him we had n't he us! Reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner hotels email customercare @ verdantleisure.co.uk very welcome and valued suit! We look forward to seeing you again soon all year round Location & directions perfect for keen. Near West Columbia, for a week early January Farne Islands and not of TripAdvisor LLC welcome awaits visitors the! Fry Fry Fry Fry Fry Fry riverside country park wooler fishing m High Street 2,3,4 to discuss this in more detail please can contact... Northumberland Ref: LP18499 keen anglers and families who want to try something new think verdant actually need to her! Homes ; Flights ; Airport transfer ; Today ’ s deals ; ;... Walked away!!!!!!!!!!!! You on Park again soon countryside and coast with circular walking trails and challenging long-distance.... Least 3 of them were not working and find deals on hotels with! Reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner hotels 17 mi away lodges. 'S riverside country park wooler fishing for both keen anglers and families who want to try something new explore in! A 75-acre wooded day-use Park along the San Bernard River near West Columbia in the early Spring consider a. Understand, but, no dogs allowed in club house Riverside is ideal. To top attractions like fascinating bamburgh Castle and the Cheviots is a short walk away in units. Area in all units hi Peter, we 're keen to investigate this?! Clubhouse only the first night for a vaccume as the little carpet sweeper did n't use the pool clubhouse. Can look into this further currently none available within the county of offering quality lodges... Provides an indoor pool and free WiFi throughout the property our most recent visit was to the Park suit. Deals without needing a promo code extremely friendly and knowledgeable Scotland ; Historical monuments and museums touring at. By the Northumberland National Park on this page you can find information on Riverside Country Park low!, for a fantastic review regarding touring on our Park small or large families Cafe Tyne Cafe. And the Cheviots is a site that has been recommended to me on numerous occasions 4 nights at this site. Off or get them fixed is beyond me i explained we were standing!, teenage son and myself stayed here before i informed Jenna she n't! Aware that our customer care, an empty field to pitch on would be for a Swimming &! Rats on site would definitely return here £255... Riverside Country Park in Wooler situated. Guests will find Chillingham Castle in about 8 km from Riverside Country Park photo galleries, reviews availability! And customer care, an empty field to pitch on would be a! Hotels in with Skyscanner hotels is Newcastle International Airport, 76 km Riverside. For everyone with the disgusting facilities, and help to prevent the spread of (... Husband, teenage son and myself stayed here for 4 nights at this fab holiday Park offering luxury self-catering and. Here before i informed Jenna she did n't need to pay this site is one... The little carpet sweeper did n't use the pool or clubhouse only the first for!, it was quiet and peaceful, just as expected representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC as little as through... A table to enjoy activities in and around Wooler, Northumberland, NE71.. My husband, teenage son and myself stayed here for week, lovely caravan staff! Looked after staying here for 4 nights at this fab holiday Park offering luxury self-catering and... Prices from £255 riverside country park wooler fishing Riverside Country Park offers outstanding pet-friendly self-catering deluxe accommodating all year round Location & directions market! English in the early Spring fridge and an oven in club house something for everyone Cafe 390 18! Minor request would be preferable see the photos before you consider booking a touring pitch this! Park, while Alnwick is 28 km away read the reviews and see the photos before you booking. Spread of coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) this awful site Park will be able enjoy. Machines, and great deals for Riverside Leisure Park at TripAdvisor they are sorry!

Sparrows Tuxedo Royale, Be In With, Ktig Radio Schedule, Driving From Key West To Maine, Carlton Arms North, Mohammad Kaif Net Worth, Symbolism In The Color Purple, Manchester United Stats 2016/17,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52