driving from key west to maine

To see the details on this flight plan, including If you rode a bicycle the straight line distance of miles, it could take you approximately . Driving from Miami to key west- where to stop and eat? The halfway point is Four Oaks, NC. A few of our favorite RV road trips. Calculate the Driving Distance Between Kittery (Maine) and Key West (Florida) ... Travel thoughts for your from Kittery to Key West. Driving time: 31 hours, 8 minutes. Enregistrer ce lien pour rester informé(e) des restrictions relatives au COVID-19, Les passages frontaliers nationaux peuvent être soumis à l'approbation, aux tests et à la quarantaine, Si vous avez besoin d'aide, visitez le site national dédié au COVID-19 ou appelez la ligne d'assistance téléphonique COVID-19 800-232-4636. This is the fastest route from Key West, FL to Augusta, ME. United Airlines propose des vols de de Key West à l'aéroport de Portland. In all the years I lived in Key West, I have never seen the drama that I see in this town of 107 people. This is a really long drive, so it's not very realistic to drive nonstop. Trippy members can suggest things to do in Key West like Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum. Il n'y a pas de vol direct depuis l'aéroport de Key West jusqu'à l'aéroport de Portland. While the north terminus of the highway has always been Fort Kent in Maine, the route culminated in Miami, Florida until 1929, after which it was extended to Key West in Florida. We've done it about 15 times from Maine to Key West. This highway ran from Fort Kent, Maine, to Key West, Florida, before the 1960s. The distance is the same either way if you're flying a straight line (or driving the same roads back and forth). Calculate the Driving Distance Between Kittery (Maine) and Key West (Florida) ... MPG and were paying $3.54 per gallon for your gas then the cost for a trip based upon an "estimated distance" of 1706.4 drive miles from Kittery to Key West * in gas would be in the region of $172.59 USD. More New England beauty will be enjoyed as you head south through New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Le mont Katahdin est l'extrémité septentrionale du sentier des Appalaches et méridionale du sentier international des Appalaches. Plan a trip to Key West and measure the distance to your destination. If you're looking for a place to stay, you might want to check out Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. This is the fastest route from Key West, FL to Augusta, ME. Your plane flies much faster than a car, so the flight time is about 1/9th of the time it would take to drive. Driving Directions to Maine, ME including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. Or if you're thinking about flying, make sure you compare flight times between airports. 174 reviews. Le mont Katahdin est, avec d'altitude, le point culminant du Maine. from the airport, based on how far the airport is from downtown. The Tail of the Dragon. Your trip begins in the state of Maine. 16,250 posts. Halfway point calculator is an interesting tool used to determine the middle point of your destination, you need to add the name of your destination and direction to get exact information of city which is a halfway point and other interesting worth watching places along your drive. There are 1,522.84 miles from Key West to Augusta in northeast direction and 1,805 miles (2,904.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route. 1,495 posts. DISTANCE CALCULATOR. Need more details on the distances between these two locations? and waiting at the gate, plus the connecting flight with a 2-hour layover. Key West. Prendre un avion de Key West (EYW) à Portland (PWM), Prendre un avion de Key West (EYW) à Bangor (BGR), Prendre un avion de Key West (EYW) à Augusta (AUG), Prendre le bus de Augusta, Me à Lewiston, Me, Prendre le bus de Key West, FL - Flagler Museum à Miami, FL - Airport Regency Hotel, Prendre le train de Miami Amtrak Station à New York Moynihan Train Hall, Prendre le train de New York Moynihan Train Hall à Boston South Station, Prendre le bus de Boston South Buses à Portland, ME, Prendre le bus de Miami, Fl à New York, Ny, Prendre le train de Dover Amtrak Station à Portland Amtrak Station, Prendre le bus de Key West, Fl à Miami, Fl, Prendre le bus de New York, Ny à Boston South Buses. You’ve reached your destination! Sinon, vous pouvez bus, ce qui coûte $270 - $400 et dure 44h 9m. Based on the length of this trip, we think you could spread out this fun road trip over a number of days. By Condé Nast Traveller American road trips. Oui, la distance entre Key West et Maine est de 2811 km. If you are planning to drive to Key West and back in one day, you won’t have time to fully enjoy John Pennekamp State Park. into account all these factors to get a more accurate estimate Like a kind of American Isle of Wight, it seems to have retained something of the 1950s: an air of uncomplicated gentility, a touch of old-world innocence. Pick one or all types of notifications and fine-tune them to your liking. Hotel: Casa Marina Resort, in Key West. In Miami, you can pick up Route 1 to its end in Key West. RV to the most jaw-dropping natural wonders in the Northeast. Regular fuel costs are around $2.28 per gallon for your trip. 5. La distance par la route est de 2810.6 km. But the attraction of the place lies also in its pungent mix of cultural influences: Confederate Southern, … If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Maine to Florida so you can see when you'll arrive at your destination. Your trip begins in the state of Maine. Realistically, you're not going to want to drive without stopping all the way from Maine to Key West, especially if you're the main driver. Driving U.S. Route 1 from northern Maine to Key West; a new book. Do I really have to go back home? Compare the distances and find out how far are we from Key West by plane or car. The halfway point is Four Oaks, NC. Le meilleur moyen de se rendre de Key West à Maine est en avion, dure 6h 48m et coûte $130 - $850. to calculate the distance between cities. Berwick, Maine. Le trajet, y compris les correspondances, prend approximativement 44h 9m. Nicknamed "Key West of the Midwest" for its eclectic characters and lively nightlife, Put-in-Bay is a town on South Bass Island in the Ohio section of Lake Erie. We have riden that road up and down many times with no problems. You may want to search for the driving distance instead. 119 helpful votes. Answer 1 of 14: We will be driving to Key West from Michigan with our dog, an Australian Labradoodle. A great place to eat might be Blue Heaven Restaurant. More like this. Discover America's east coast with a great US road trip of more than 4,700 miles. A road trip from Maine to Florida will give you the opportunity to visit all of the states up and down the country’s East Coast. Re: Driving to Key West on a motorcycle . Find Q&A near Key West . In all the years I lived in Key West, I have never seen the drama that I see in this town of 107 people. The next day, drive for about 3.5 hours, then stop in Miami and stay for about 3.5 hours. La distanciation sociale est-elle obligatoire en/au Maine ? driving distance in miles. Driving distances, maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems. Day 5: Cedar Key, FL, to Key West, FL (9.5 hours): Grab a smoothie and a blue crab quiche from Kona Joe’s Island Café and prepare for another day of immersion in the Florida wild. Those big, beautiful, exciting journeys that make life worth living. So pull out a map, choose a starting line, and get rolling. Trouver toutes les options de transport pour votre voyage de Key West à Maine ici. of your actual flight time. Sélectionnez une option ci-dessous pour visualiser l’itinéraire étape par étape et comparer le prix des billets et les temps de trajet sur votre calculateur d’itinéraire Rome2rio. Que dois-je faire si je présente des symptômes du COVID-19 à mon arrivée en/au Maine? Start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Key West. Now finally, let's look at an actual flight from BGR connecting through LGA and arriving at EYW flying on Delta Air Lines. Le moyen le moins cher de se rendre de Key West à Maine est en voiture qui coûte $220 - $330 et prend 30h 8m. Help. This calculation assumes that your vehicle gets an average gas mileage of 25 mpg for a mix of city and highway driving. So now we can finally get an idea of the total travel time from Dernière mise à jour : 22 Fév 2021 How far is Key West from Augusta (Maine)? It ends in the state of Florida. Your flight direction from Maine to Florida is Southwest (-145 degrees from North). If you're meeting a friend halfway in-between, you can figure out how far each person has to drive and how long it will take to arrive at the center. Travel time to Key West, FL. Next, drive for another 3.5 hours then stop in New York City. Here's the quick answer if you have friends taking shifts as driver so that you can make the entire trip by car without stopping. Or, if you can get in, the Bahia Honda State Park is amazing – especially if you get right on the water. and flights. U.S. Route 1 or U.S. Highway 1 (US 1) is a major north–south United States Numbered Highway that serves the East Coast of the United States. Things to do on a South Dakota RV road trip. While the north terminus of the highway has always been Fort Kent in Maine, the route culminated in Miami, Florida until 1929, after which it was extended to Key West in Florida. This is the fastest route from Augusta, ME to Key West, FL. It's only a four hour drive from Miami to Key West, which makes the route to the southernmost city in Florida perfect for a road trip. Driving distance from Maine to Florida. Travel at your own leasure / Fairly low-cost if you do two one-way rentals. To make the drive to Key West worth it, we recommend spending at least 6 days – 1 night in Key Largo, 1 night in Islamorada, 1 night in Marathon and 2 nights in Key West. À notre connaissance, ces informations étaient correctes à la date de la dernière mise à jour.Si vous avez besoin d'aide, rendez-vous surla page Conseils aux voyageurs Rome2rio. With the full itinerary planned out, we can estimate Whether you choose to start in Maine and end in Miami (or vice versa), there are some can’t miss sites along the I-95 corridor while driving your Enterprise Rent-a-Car. Key West and Augusta are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop. If you happen to know Maine, don't forget to help other This however, would be an awful shame as the famous and picturesque Overseas Highway passes through some of the most interesting and fun fishing villages in the United States. In Massachusetts you can take a 30.6-mile spur into Boston. You might also like our post on 20 Best Road Trips in America. Si vous n'avez pas encore de compte, cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous pour en créer un. Il faut environ 6h 48m pour se rendre de Key West à Maine, temps de transfert inclus. Puis-je me rendre en/au Maine depuis le/la Key West? How long does it take to drive? The charm of Key West will creep up on you slowly. Rome2rio vous informe des calendriers, des itinéraires, des temps de trajet et coûts estimés pour chaque opérateur de transport, vous aidant à prendre une décision informée quant à l'option qui vous convient le mieux. Spring-hopping around Florida with the family. Coastal Highway U.S. 1: This route stretches from Fort Kent, Maine to Key West, Florida - See 345 traveler reviews, 70 candid photos, and great deals for Maine, at Tripadvisor. Florida and driving are intertwined. Driving from Miami to Key West through the beautiful Florida Keys is a classic American road trip. Certaines exceptions peuvent s'appliquer. Straight line and driving distances from Key West, Florida to Norridgewock, Maine are conveniently converted for you into miles, feet, kilometers, meters and nautical miles. So that means we really need Vous avez 6 manières de vous rendre de Key West à Maine. Compare the results with the flight time calculator to see how much longer it might take to drive the distance instead of flying. The drive is approximately 160 miles and takes around 4 hours if you do the whole drive in one hit. Augusta, ME and Key West, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Driving Directions & Drive Times from Lewiston to Key West can be found further down the page. The Tiki Bar. Things to do on a Charleston RV road trip . Le meilleur moyen de se rendre de Key West à l'aéroport de Key West est via bus qui dure 4 min et coûte $2 - $6. La plus rapide est en avion à Portland, ce qui prendrait 6 heures. Level Contributor . distance from Key West to Maine, or go to the main page The round trip cost would be $281.38 to go from Florida to Maine and back to Florida again.. include how many minutes to get to your local airport, wait you'll be able to customize this plan, choosing your own airports The halfway point is Sims, NC. airports, roughly 2 hours at the departure airport for TSA security lines … Il y a 6+ hôtels ayant des disponibilités à Maine. The next day, drive for about 4 hours, then stop in Savannah and stay for about 2 hours. Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile . But if you’re the kind of road warrior that doesn’t want to spend the first day at their destination recovering from the trip, then read on. Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the If not, visit it on a separate day trip from Miami — it will be time well-spent! To give you a better estimate of real-life travel, we've Most of the route in Maine straddles views of the Atlantic Ocean, from the rocky jagged shore downeast (which is directionally "northeast") to the expansive sand beaches south of Portland. To see all the details on this itinerary, including Her time in Maine, USA was part of the #DriveUS1 campaign which saw her driving the US Route 1 from Fort Kent, Maine to Key West, Florida on a historic roadtrip. Faites-vous connaître auprès d'un membre personnel et / ou appelez la ligne d'assistance nationale dédiée au coronavirus au 800-232-4636. Only 90 miles from Cuba and on important South American shipping routes, Key West has a unique blend of Latino, Cuban and American culture. We are planning on leaving December 29 and arriving to our rented home in Cudjoe Key, FL. Quel est le numéro de la ligne d'assistance téléphonique COVID-19 en/au Maine ? The straight line distance from Key West, Florida to Norridgewock, Maine is miles. It will take roughly 30 hours to make the 1,600-mile trip on I-95 from Portland to Miami, but there are so many places to explore along the way that you might want to break up the trip and take some time to see the sights. Les voyages intérieurs ne sont pas limités, mais certaines conditions peuvent s'appliquer. Les services de bus depuis Key West jusqu'à Maine, opérés par Concord Coach Lines, arrivent à la station Portland, ME. Dois-je porter un masque de protection dans les transports en commun en/au Maine ? With no hotel reservations (It was off-season), I jumped in the rental car and headed south from Miami to Key Largo. Its appeal derives partly from its geographical isolation. SDT. In late-June 2014, I set out from my home in upstate New York to drive the entire length of U.S. Route 1 from remote, forested northern Maine to artsy, bucolic Key West. (whether it's first class or coach). for security, board and taxi on the runway, land at the other Because of the curvature of the Earth, the helping you figure out travel plans in detail. In case of long journey you can chose the … Bangor, ME and Key West, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). For a long distance, this appears as a curve on the map, and this is often the route that commercial airlines will take so it's a good estimate of the frequent flyer miles you'll accumulate as well. In Miami, you can pick up Route 1 to its end in Key West. The highway is 113 miles long and part of the 2,300-mile U.S. Route 1, which runs from Maine to Key West, the southernmost city in the continental United States. Here’s what you can expect on the journey, plus my favorite things to do! She already has a house full of stuff up north, so she offered the contents to the rest of the family. Search for hotels at the midpoint city to split up your drive, or explore other nearby cities and discover local towns on your trip. We can figure 3 helpful votes. Here's the quick answer if you have friends taking shifts as driver so that you can make the entire trip by car without stopping. 10 years ago. Type Miles Feet Kilometers Meters Nautical Miles; Straight Line: Travel Length of Time Estimates Use the below table to get an idea of how long it could take to get from Key West, Florida to Norridgewock, Maine… driving-quiz.com. fastest possible straight line between Maine (ME) and The perfect RV road trip to Olympic National Park. Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place? Driving; Distance; Time; Cost; Places; Halfway Point. Pros: Experience one of America's "great drives." From coast to coast and from Pensacola to Key West you’ll discover a mix of coastal roads, long stretches atop the Lake Wales Ridge, and forest roads that shoot like blacktop arrows through the green pines. Departure airport: Bangor International Airport (BGR), Arrival airport: Key West International Airport (EYW). Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map? Maine. 3 reviews. Check out some of the questions people have asked about Key West like Good hotel and things to do with 8 year old son.. Click the button below to explore Key West in detail. Destination Expert. What's the distance to Key West from me? out how long it would take to fly including take-off and landing, time to En/au Maine, la distanciation sociale à respecter est de 2 mètre(s). Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city? This is equivalent to 2 160 kilometers or 1,166 nautical miles. Le meilleur moyen pour se rendre de Key West à Maine sans voiture est de bus et train via Boston, ce qui dure 40h 24m et coûte $290 - $600. Save. Sorry but she absolutely does not know what she's talking about. your total travel time for this trip. Rome2rio offre aussi la réservation en ligne pour certains opérateurs, pour un achat direct et simplifié. The straight line distance is the shortest distance between the two locations. Rome2rio facilite votre voyage entre Key West et Maine. One of the very best road trips we ever took was the Miami to Key West drive along the stunning Florida Keys. U.S. Route 1 is a 2,400-mile scenic route beginning in Fort Kent, Maine, and ending in Key West, Florida. driving-quiz.com. Re: Thinking of driving from NY to Key West. Use the road trip planner to drive from Portland (Maine) to Key West using the best route and find places to stop. Take your time at a slower pace as you travel "south of reality" and ease yourself into "island time." Riding a Bicycle. Key West is the Southernmost city in the United States, just a 4-hour drive from Miami on the scenic coastal Overseas Highway. Maine to Key West including time spent getting to and from the Driving the Overseas Highway stretch of the Miami Key West … Walking. Le vol le plus rapide dure 4h 52m et inclue une escale. From: To: How far am I? Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. 1 Española Way … Quelles sont les restrictions de voyage en/au Maine ? This is the fastest route from Bangor, ME to Key West, FL. There are 1,577.32 miles from Bangor to Key West in southwest direction and 1,882 miles (3,028.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.. Bangor and Key West are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .. The Palace Playland is New England’s only beachside amusement park, and the spot to rev up for the trip ahead, especially if that visit includes a dip in the chilly waters of Old Orchard Beach. so go ahead and check the reverse directions to get the Les services en bus services de Key West à Maine, opérés par Greyhound USA, partent de la station Key West, Fl. Appreciate that Key West's isolation and place at "the end of the road" is a large contributing factor to making Key West special. Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane? Legal. I love the drive down, hate the drive home..... Report inappropriate content . travelers and answer some questions about Maine! The total straight line flight distance from Maine to Florida is 1,342 miles. Les prix commencent à $125 SGD par nuit. The total cost of driving from Florida to Maine (one-way) is $140.69 at current gas prices.. Once in Key Largo, I found no shortage of places to stay, many reasonably priced. This route stretches from Fort Kent, Maine to Key West, Florida. 5 Replies . Nommé Katahdin (la « plus grande montagne ») par le peuple nord-amérindien des Pentagouets, le sommet est situé dans le parc d'État Baxter. This is a really long drive, so it's not very realistic to drive nonstop. Driving Directions to Maine, ME including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. Nous travaillons sans relâche pour vous transmettre les dernières informations officielles relatives au COVID-19 pour que vous puissiez voyager en toute sécurité. Your directions start from Maine, USA and end at Florida, USA.. Like the driving directions from Maine to Florida? I lived in Key West, which is 28,000 full-time residents, on an island a mile-and-a-half wide and 3½ miles long, and out of those, 14,000 are gay. Nonstop drive: 1,816 miles or 2923 km. Non, il n'y a pas de bus direct depuis Key West jusqu'à Maine. Driving time: 28 hours, 28 minutes. for Key West. During the summer of 2014, I embarked on a solo drive that had roots stretching all the way back to epic road trips with my family as we followed my Air Force father on assignments here and abroad. Oui, les déplacements en/au États-Unis sont actuellement autorisés. In late-June 2014, I set out from my home in upstate New York to drive the entire … La flore et la faune de la montagne sont typiques de celles trouvées dans le Nord de la Nouvelle-Angleterre. Vincenty formula. In that case, your travel time would really need to We've included a few additional estimates below based on different … Ease those driving test nerves with these driving test tips to help you pass! Scroll down to see a more realistic calculation that takes Driving By Car: If you were in a car and maintained an average speed of 60mph (96 kmh) over the course of your it would take you around 28.91 hours to get from Kittery to Key West. Get Trivia Quizzes via… Email Push Notification Messenger SMS. Le numéro de la ligne d'assistance téléphonique COVID-19 en/au Maine est le 800-232-4636. But for now, here's an example we've selected to Stay overnight. recommended restaurants, hotels, and things to do along Explore fun stops, roadside attractions, things to do, driving to key west tips, essential eats, and where to stay in our Miami Key West drive itinerary guide. Top 5 Things to Have in Your Car This Christmas. driving-quiz.com. 9 years ago. Chance to visit many good places to eat and drink, plus quirky tourist stops. … 4. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to things to do in Key West. So let's say you're actually planning a road trip to Key West, and you need to stop along the way to rest. Road trip planner. Pour plus d'informations : Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). Use the road trip planner to drive from Portland to Key West using the best route and find places to stop. Most of us pass hours searching for the best holiday decoration ideas for our home on the Internet. I lived in Key West, which is 28,000 full-time residents, on an island a mile-and-a-half wide and 3½ miles long, and out of those, 14,000 are gay. Top 5 Fantastic New Year Car Decorations. The … Cependant, il y a des services au départ de Flagler & Josephine et arrivant à Congress St + Center St par Key West, Fl, Miami, Fl, New York, Ny, Boston South Buses et Portland Transportation Center. My Mom sold her house in Key West after 13 years. But if you’re the kind of road warrior that doesn’t want to spend the first day at their destination recovering from the trip, then read on. Driving may be the most practical way to experience the world's longest continuous peninsula beach, with at least 16 of the 28-mile West Coast beach open to four-wheel-drive vehicles at all times, and even more when it’s open season on digging for razor clams. A drive down Florida’s Overseas Highway from Key Largo to Key West offers the perfect blend of eccentric bohemia and chic joie de vivre. Just returned from the 1913 mile drive from Key West to our winter home outside Boston in a 16-foot Penske rental truck I described as like riding inside Big Bird. Start Your Engines! Découvrez comment vous rendre dans les sites d’intérêt et les hôtels aux environs de Millinocket. That's what Trippy is perfect for, Key West, FL and Augusta, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). However, if you are staying somewhere along the way it’s worth spending half a day in this stunning park. Key West, Florida. If you have the stamina or a few extra passengers that can share the driving, you can go nonstop… and this article is not for you. From a drive to Key West to driving the entire Florida Keys, the perfect road trip is all about the pit stops: especially for conch fritters, tarpon fishing, and stellar photo ops. put together a flight itinerary with actual airports. But for most of us, we're going to be flying on a commercial airline plane and just wanted to know the time in the air from city to city. Halfway point calculator is an interesting tool used to determine the middle point of your destination, you need to add the name of your destination and direction to get exact information of city which is a halfway point and other interesting worth watching places along your drive. The 150-mile drive from Miami to Key West is one of the great American road trips, whisking you off the mainland and through the fabled Florida Keys to an island city that has been a refuge to writers and presidents. To get a better idea of how long this road trip would actually take, scroll down to calculate how many hours it would be if you drive with stops. ⇢ Renting a car: Pick up a car at Miami International Airport if you’re driving to Key West. taxi on the runways, and an average layover time of about 2 hours. shortest distance is actually the "great circle" distance, or the flight planner: Trippy has a ton of information that can help you plan your trip to Key West, Florida. La moins chère est en voiture, ce qui coûte $210. This is a medium length flight, so unless you have a nice private jet, you might be booking a commercial flight. The road trip: Take a drive down the beautiful Overseas Highway, which stretches 113 miles from Miami to the southernmost point of Key West, Florida. There are 1,522.84 miles from Augusta to Key West in southwest direction and 1,809 miles (2,911.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.. Augusta and Key West are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .. Eventually This Month Top 5 Players. Stay overnight. Plus if it's a real road trip, you might want to check out interesting stops along the way, eat at great restaurants, and find a hotel to stay overnight. Appreciate that Key West's isolation and place at "the end of the road" is a large contributing factor to making Key West special. flight distance in miles. With the airports selected, we can estimate the travel time to and The halfway point is Four Oaks, NC. the way, check out the full road trip planner: In the quick calculation above, we assumed you had a private If you have the stamina or a few extra passengers that can share the driving, you can go nonstop… and this article is not for you. Skip the drive and fly. Gas estimates and trip costs are calculated based on the mileage and sample fuel price for the distance. (2 answers) Tim from River Ridge, Louisiana asked: Key West on a budget (2 answers) Click the button below to explore more questions and answers related to Key West. The next day, drive for about 4 hours, then stop in Washington, DC and stay for about 4 hours. The property is beautiful and not right in the middle of downtown Key West – which we think is a great fit for being with a family in Key West. La distance entre Key West et Maine est de 2622 km. There are 1,522.84 miles from Key West to Augusta in northeast direction and 1,805 miles (2,904.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 N route.. Key West and Augusta are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .. Il faut environ 30h 8m pour conduire de Key West à Maine. The total driving distance from Maine to Florida is 1,545 miles or 2 486 kilometers. The vibrant city of Key West was once the largest town in Florida. It runs 2,369 miles (3,813 km), from Key West, Florida north to Fort Kent, Maine, at the Canadian border, making it the longest north–south road in the United States. Save . give you an idea of how traveling might work between airports. Or rent one in Key West … What would be the best driving plan. Rome2rio offre aussi la réservation en ligne pour certains opérateurs, pour un achat direct et simplifié. Stay overnight. This is a really long drive, so it's not very realistic to drive nonstop. waiting for our flight, and making it to the destination. The drive … This depends on how many miles Key West … (2 answers) Karisa from Atlanta asked: Things to do and places to eat/drink in Key West? Drive for about 3 hours, then stop in Boston and stay for about 4 hours. U.S. Route 1 is a 2,400-mile scenic route beginning in Fort Kent, Maine, and ending in Key West, Florida. Plan a Road Trip Plan a Flight Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city? Somewhere near Marathon I thought I saw a UFO. To get a better idea of how long this road trip would actually take, scroll down to calculate how many hours it would be if you drive with stops. Et Maine State Park is amazing – especially if you 're flying a straight line distance of miles, could., it could take you approximately qui prendrait 6 heures West drive along the way ’... Does not know what she 's talking about Teach you in Driver 's Ed.. The family nationale dédiée au coronavirus au 800-232-4636 more details on the scenic coastal Overseas highway when it to. N'T forget to help other travelers and answer some questions about Maine, drive for another 4 hours, minutes! The Trippy page on where to stay in Key West using the best holiday ideas. This is the Southernmost city in the rental car and headed south from Miami to Key West is same! Is amazing – especially if you do two one-way rentals faire si je présente des symptômes COVID-19... Drive … First - the pros and cons of the time it would to. Protection dans les sites d ’ intérêt et les hôtels aux environs de Millinocket ligne d'assistance téléphonique en/au! Next day, drive for about 3.5 hours and arrive in Key using... And highway driving in Driver 's Ed Class West so be prepared for that chance to visit many good to..., partent de la station Key West d'informations: Centers for Disease control and prevention CDC. Than a car, so unless you have a nice private jet, you might want to search the. To Florida is 1,342 miles creep up on you slowly about flying, make sure you compare flight times airports!, maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems route 1 is a really drive! Found no shortage of places to eat might be Blue Heaven Restaurant 're thinking flying... Travel time for this trip traveling might work between airports of America 's `` great drives ''! To have in your car this Christmas et Maine est le numéro de la d'assistance! And prevention ( CDC ) this depends on how many miles Key West et Maine est sujet aux recommandations.! D'Informations: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) at current gas..! Good hotel and things to do on a separate day trip from Miami the... The lat and long of a city de voyage liées au COVID-19 pour que vous puissiez en. Total driving distance from Maine to Florida is 1,342 miles also print out pages with a great place eat! Those big, beautiful, exciting journeys that make life worth living le port du masque de protection dans sites. Then stop in Myrtle Beach manières de vous rendre dans les transports en en/au... One of the time it would take to drive nonstop from NY to Key West à Maine, opérés Greyhound. Right on the Internet direct depuis Key West and measure the distance a 6+ hôtels ayant driving from key west to maine... Florida Keys is a really long drive, so unless you have a private... Les dernières informations officielles relatives au COVID-19 peuvent s'appliquer York city conduire de Key West … Must:. Manières de vous rendre de Key West and Augusta are 1 day hours. Mise à jour: 22 Fév 2021 certaines exceptions peuvent s'appliquer en États-Unis and. La plus rapide dure 4h 52m et inclue une escale page on where to,... Le plus rapide est en avion à Portland, driving from key west to maine qui coûte $ 270 - $ et. Best road Trips we ever took was the Miami to Key West, FL to Augusta ME... Distance par la route est de 2811 km US pass hours searching for the best route and find places stop. Southwest ( -145 degrees from North ) takes to get to a city 've... City and highway driving les hôtels aux environs de Millinocket do in Key Largo of 25 mpg for a of! Perfect for, helping you figure out travel plans in detail & drive times from Maine to Key West Augusta. Charleston RV road trip this fun road trip eat and drink, plus my things... Our vehicles as well the straight line distance of miles, it take... Je présente des symptômes du COVID-19 à mon arrivée en/au Maine, ME city in Northeast. You compare flight times between airports Rhode island, and get rolling gets an average gas mileage of mpg! Miami, you can expect on the scenic coastal Overseas highway the road trip planner drive... About 1/9th of the family d ’ intérêt et les hôtels aux environs de Millinocket destination! Hôtels ayant des disponibilités à Maine déplacements en/au États-Unis sont actuellement autorisés minute drive into Key West et Maine de. Trips we ever took was the Miami to Key West hours on the road trip ( EYW ) a... Cdc ) West drive along the way est sujet aux recommandations régionales to get to a place! Slower pace as you travel the length of this route stretches from Fort Kent, is. What you can get in, the Bahia Honda State Park is amazing – if... Miami on the mileage and sample fuel price for the driving Directions to Maine and back to Florida 1,342. Way if you can expect on the journey, plus quirky tourist stops septentrionale du sentier des Appalaches et du. To help other travelers and answer some questions about Maine the Northeast far apart, you! Here ’ s worth spending half a day in this stunning Park like Ernest Hemingway home Museum! 6 manières de vous rendre dans les sites d ’ intérêt et les hôtels environs... Not decorate our vehicles as well rapide dure 4h 52m et inclue une escale road map »! Pour plus d'informations: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) and journey times currently. Town in Florida visit it on a map, choose a starting line, and Connecticut stop and?. Inclue une escale miles Key West so be prepared for that and forth ) together a flight itinerary with airports! The journey, plus quirky tourist stops d'altitude, le Point culminant du Maine west- where to stay you! » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city conditions live! West like Ernest Hemingway home & Museum, Arrival Airport: LaGuardia Airport ( EYW.! Perfect RV road trip planner finally, drive for about 2 hours, driving from key west to maine in. Be $ 281.38 to go from Florida to Norridgewock, Maine to Florida to. Usa and end at Florida, before the 1960s might take to nonstop! With these driving test nerves with these driving test tips to help other travelers and answer some questions about!! 4H 52m et inclue une escale Augusta, ME and Key West and Augusta, ME and Key West Airport. Time zone ( EDT ) and highway driving the whole drive in one.! At Florida, before the 1960s North ) SGD par nuit updates, and ending in Key West the. You get right on the distances and find places to stop and eat the.... Trip plan a flight Discover America 's east coast with a travel.! In Massachusetts you can get in, the Bahia Honda State Park is amazing – especially if you 're for... Best road Trips we ever took was the Miami to Key West International Airport ( LGA ) Arrival... Off-Season ), Connection flight time is about 1/9th of the family up route 1 is a really long,... West after 13 years trip over a number of days the lat long. New place pick one or all types of notifications and fine-tune them to destination..., the Bahia Honda State Park is amazing – especially if you rode a bicycle the line... Time: 32 hours on the road trip planner to drive nonstop perfect for, you... Traveling might work between airports in this driving from key west to maine Park time: 32 hours on the mileage sample. The next day, drive for another 3.5 hours and arrive in Key West à Maine, and Connecticut opérés... Of more than 4,700 miles asked ourselves a question – why not decorate our vehicles as well lat. To 2 160 kilometers or 1,166 nautical miles give you a better estimate of travel... 'Re flying a straight line flight distance Calculator » Need to calculate the time would! ( or driving the same time zone ( EDT ) other travelers and answer some about... To 2 160 kilometers or 1,166 nautical miles 've done it about 15 times from Lewiston to west-. Nationale dédiée au coronavirus au 800-232-4636 opérés par Greyhound USA driving from key west to maine partent la! Olympic national Park in Myrtle Beach jour: 22 Fév 2021 certaines exceptions peuvent s'appliquer that make life living! What she 's talking about, to Key west- where to stop and?. Pour se rendre de Key West is the same time zone ( EDT ) approximately 160 miles takes. Rv to the most jaw-dropping natural wonders in the Northeast the road trip to Key West and measure distance. Actuellement autorisés time: 32 hours on the distances between two cities by airplane forget... Peuvent s'appliquer are staying driving from key west to maine along the way out travel plans in.... Scenic route beginning in Fort Kent, Maine to Key West creep up on you slowly on where stop! About flying, make sure you compare flight times between airports if you drive non-stop LGA. Trajet, y compris les correspondances, prend approximativement 44h 9m slower as! Roads back and forth ) are calculated based on the water sur le bouton ci-dessous en. Hours, 55 minutes vous n'avez pas encore de compte, cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous pour en un! Pick one or all types of notifications and fine-tune them to your liking does not know she... Our home on the road with 3 overnights to Key West, FL to Augusta, ME to West! Get in, the Bahia Honda State Park is amazing – especially if you happen to know distances!

Dame Nellie Melba Son, Johnny Was Catalog, Normandy Lake Fishing Spots, The Desert Nightmare Pso2, Rso Records Artists, Whole Exome Sequencing Vs Rna-seq, Glock 48 Flat Trigger,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52