traxxas slash 4x4 brushless motor

Shop with confidence. Powiadomimy Cię przez e-mail gdy pojawią się nowe oferty. All of the components are carefully engineered to work seamlessly together. The key to the Velineon's extreme power output is total system optimization. 19 lut, Łódź, Widzew From the Traxxas High Current battery connector, to the powerful Velineon 3500 brushless motor, all parts of the system are optimized to eliminate restriction and allow maximum power flow. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. $429.00 $ 429. 13 lut, Toruń Jeśli nie akceptujesz warunków zmienionego Regulaminu serwisu OLX.pl, wyślij oświadczenie o rozwiązaniu Umowy w trybie przewidzianym w Regulaminie. * 26 sty. With the painted and decaled body, the Slash will look great while tearing up the road. TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4 1/10 NR 6839 WIEŻYCZKA PRZÓD RC. FREE Shipping. Ten format reklamy jest dostępny w Allegro Ads. Traxxas slash 4x4 brushless FOX edition, ive have had for a couple of months and only used a dozen times, it has a few scratches but apart from that it is in full working order. Klikając przycisk zarejestruj się, akceptuję Regulamin. One of the all time great RC vehicles - the Traxxas Slash 4X4!! With a extremely brushless motor the Traxxas was built for pure speed. Buy It Now. Obserwuj to wyszukiwanie, żeby otrzymywać powiadomienia o nowych ofertach spełniających te kryteria, aBi+OMZ/rDETrvY2SlLVLnI4aqzvsBi7HBb2Web4U9/OfDlPUXwX/Sd7HdYhXCXjNwIBvpJvPtD79u7d71bWYEKQraW7njIrAjPXdwpR/Rn2h5tNZ9286atWdltXF4bcft7LasHDStIBNBEwaW43annfxy/hJp3eqc2BqFlQfTDQNZysfZmOSecQ1u3/LKhDIuD8qwsXvydsl8I6HcZ3eoFol2XjSxvn3UpDMSG+hh/CJmV/k91AnGMjgnOwS616yFDRikf4Dq+EuAxh6AgxFg==. but sold without battery or charger Aktualne kryteria wyszukiwania są zapisane, Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie i podobnych technologii. Condition is "used” Good condition traxxas slash 4x4 it has just been rebuild with new bearings swing arms, suspension,wheels and half shafts.It comes with an upgraded motor and upgraded esc it also has lots of spares like the 3 escs. Traxxas 3340 Cooling Fan Velineon ESC. Collection in person only. Traxxas slash 4x4 brushless. Traxxas Slash 4X4 RC Truck, Parts & Upgrades. W ten sposób wygodniej dokonasz transakcji. Zbieraj monety i wymieniaj na kupony. FREE Shipping. Has on board audio so sounds great. Last one. Twoje ogłoszenie na górze listy? Only 2 left in stock - order soon. 10 lut, Warszawa, Wilanów BANDIT VXL VELINEON 3500 VXL BRUSHLESS MOTOR RUSTLER SLASH #3351R TRAXXAS #24076-3. i wymieniaj na kupony. The Traxxas Slash 4X4 combines the best elements of the Slash 4X4 VXL with an unbeatable low price. 25 product ratings - Traxxas Combo VXL3s ESC+Velineon Brushless Motor 3351R 3355R Slash 4x4 Stampede. 203 product ratings - 1/10 BRUSHLESS E-REVO 2.0 VXL 2075 Steering SERVO Traxxas Slash E-maxx 86086-4 00 $635.00 $635.00. Free shipping. ... RUSTLER VXL Velineon 3500 Brushless MOTOR Slash, 3351r Traxxas 37076-4. 10 lut, Jaktorów Tym symbolem wyróżniamy najlepsze sklepy w Allegro. 27. 20 lut, Łódź, Polesie 7 lut, Prostki 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. 11 lut, Toruń Youtube this is a new world record for a Traxxas slash 4x4 on 8s and new PB for myself.. 163mph! 6 lut, Bielsko-Biała również ochrony przed spamem, złośliwym oprogramowaniem i nieuprawnionym korzystaniem z naszych usług. Traxxas Slash 1:16 4x4 titan 12T 2,4 Ghz Tuning. Dowiedz się więcej o Reklamie graficznej. 17 lut, Warszawa, Ochota 8 product ratings - SLASH 4x4 ULTIMATE MOTOR, Velineon 3351r Stampede Rustler VXL-3s Traxxas 68077-4. 9 lut, Białe Błota Make Offer - Traxxas Slash 4x4 4WD VXL Lectron Pro Charger 2 35C batteries LNIB Blue Traxxas Emaxx Brushless Hybrid Bulkhead, RPM, Castle, Batteries and Charger! Outfitted with the Titan 12T 550 motor and the waterproof XL-5 electronic Speed Control, the Slash 4x4 takes on any all-weather RC adventure you can throw at it. It also includes a role cage to stop it from damaging the body. w jaki sposób korzystam z usług w celu zapewnienia odpowiedniej funkcjonalności produktu, treści, dostosowanych i opartych na zainteresowaniach reklam, jak If the screws are pictured, they are included. AU $20.43 + shipping. 31 sty, Inowrocław C $82.46. I want the car to go about 50-60, and I am ok changing the gearing, but not looking to spend more than $100. 20 lut, Bydgoszcz Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Traxxas Slash 4x4 Brushless. Będziesz mógł zwrócić zakupiony towar bez dodatkowych kosztów. Traxxas Slash 4X4: 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck with TQi Link Enabled 2.4GHz Radio … 17 lut, Kraków, Prądnik Biały Sport i Hobby » Pozostały sport i hobby 1 200 zł . Wybierz coś dla siebie z podobnych, które znaleźliśmy. Traxxas 68086-4 Slash 4X4 1/10 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck with TQi 2.4GHz Radio and TSM Fox. Możesz przejrzeć swoje obserwowane wyszukiwania. 4.8 out of 5 stars 44. $775.00 Obserwujesz to wyszukiwanie. FREE Shipping. See details - SLASH 4x4 ULTIMATE MOTOR, Velineon 3351r Stampede Rustler VXL-3s Traxxas 68077-4 10 monet to kupon o wartości 10 zł do wykorzystania przy kolejnych zakupach. Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL Brushless Short Course Truck (TRA68086-4) Traxxas 2992 LiPo 2S Completer set, which includes: Traxxas EZ-Peak ID 4-Amp AC Quick Charger (TRA2970) Traxxas 7.4V 5800mAh LiPo Battery (TRA2843X) This is the Traxxas Slash 4x4 Brushless VXL Short Course Ready-to-Run 1/10 Scale Race Truck with LiPo combo package! Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Get the best deals for traxxas slash 4x4 brushless at eBay.com. Apart from being remarkably fast it comes equipped with some top notch safety features such as the low voltage protection water proof electronics. Ages: 14 years and up. Model rc TRAXXAS Slash Pro 1/10 4x4 XL-5 #68054-1, Wodoszczelny model TRAXXAS Slash Pro VXL #58076-4, Auto rc TRAXXAS Slash Pro 4WD 1/16 XL-5 #70054-1, TRAXXAS Slash 1/10 (zestaw) z modułem AUDIO OBA, Auto TRAXXAS Slash Pro 1/10 Orange Special Edition, TRAXXAS AUTO 1/10 Slash4X4 Short-Course Truck Tita, Model Traxxas Slash Scott Douglas Edition 2.4GHz R, TRAXXAS Slash 1/10 2WD #58034-1 + Ładowarka + Aku, TRAXXAS 1/10 SLASH PRO 2WD Z SYSTEMEM AUDIO, Akumulator 6400 3S do TRAXXAS Rustler, Slash, Hoss, Akumulator 5000 do TRAXXAS Rustler Stampede Slash, Radiator + pasta TRAXXAS E-Revo Summit Slash Rally, TRAXXAS Akumulator 5000 do Rustler Slash Stampede, TRAXXAS Akumulator 5000 do Rustler, Slash, Bigfoot, Akumulator 5000 3S do TRAXXAS TRX-4 E-Revo Slash, Akumulator 7600 2S do TRAXXAS E-Revo 2 Slash TRX-4, KOMPLET ŁOŻYSK TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4 16 sztuk, TRAXXAS Akumulator 3300 do Rustler Slash Stampede, TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4 1/10 NR 6839 WIEŻYCZKA PRZÓD RC, TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4 1/10 NR 6838 WIEŻYCZKA TYŁ RC, TRAXXAS 1/16 E REVO SLASH KOMPLET ŁOŻYSK ABEC3 RC, Traxxas Slash 4X4 68086-4 TSM - Sklep Poznań, Traxxas Slash Pro 2WD 58034-1 -Modele Sklep Poznań. Condition is Used. The Traxxas Slash 4X4 set the standard for short-course fun and versatility with speed, power, and track-ready handling. Slash 4X4’s extreme Velineon brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the … Ideal for extra-high-power brushless setups, this solid-aluminum motor mount is extremely rigid for total power transfer. 27. i have the original box. Now you can experience the fun of wheel-to-wheel Slash 4X4 racing in 1/16 scale with the high-torque Titan 550 power--the largest motor in the "mini" class! Bez dodatkowych kosztów! The Traxxas Slash 4×4 is built for a streamlined performance through dirt, mud, snow or on concrete. Each is ready to race and also works well with upgrades. Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie i podobnych technologii. $124.95 $ 124. 10 monet to kupon o wartości 10 zł do wykorzystania przy kolejnych zakupach. Super Sprzedawcy. 4.8 out of 5 stars 44. wczoraj 12:40, Warszawa, Mokotów Seller 97.5% positive. Reaching speeds up to 60 mph making it one of the fastest trucks out there. Outfitted with the powerful Titan 12T 550 motor and bulletproof reliability of the waterproof XL-5 electronic […] ... Carousel. This is my very first ride with my new Traxxas Slash 4x4 with 2.4 Ghz RC and Velinion 3500 brushless motor. Velineon 3500 Motor Specs Type: Sensorless Brushless. Wyszukiwanie zostało dodane do obserwowanych, Zaloguj się do OLX.pl aby zapamiętać je na "stałe", Zalogowanie oznacza akceptację Regulaminu serwisu OLX.pl w aktualnym brzmieniu. Możesz obserwować tylko 300 wyszukiwań jednocześnie. $49.99. 21 lut, Woźniki Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Tp power, xlx, Deltaplastik usa. The VXL-3s speed control’s advanced circuitry delivers incredibly smooth and refined throttle control, and of course, it’s waterproof. C $125.92. More Buying Choices $89.95 (3 used & new offers) Ages: 12 months and up. Will take less than asking price on … od. Dowiedz się więcej o Reklamie graficznej. GPM RACING Traxxas Slash 4x4 Zamiennik 6851X, 1952, GPM RACING Traxxas Slash 4x4 Mocowanie Karoserii, GPM RACING Traxxas Slash 4x4 Zamiennik 6852X, 1952, Koło sześciokątne do 1/10 RC Car Traxxas Slash, Wał napędowy osi do Traxxas Slash 4x4 1/10 RC Car, Cover Resist Dirt Guard na 1/10 Traxxas Slash. ... 7 product ratings - NEW TRAXXAS STAMPEDE 4X4 VXL 3500 4 POLE MOTOR BRUSHLESS VELINEON SLASH 3351R. Free shipping. Brand New. The Traxxas Slash defines the short course truck segment and sets the standard for durability, performance, and technology. Alloy Upgrade Parts for 1/10 Traxxas Slash 5807 Stampede 4x4 A-Arm 4X4 Rustler. $8.99 + shipping. 4.7 out of 5 stars 86. Darmowy zwrot to co najmniej jedna forma dostawy z darmową opcją zwrotu. I have a slash 2wd brushed currently w/ lcg chassis and rpm parts. Ogłoszenia , OLX.pl to bezpłatny serwis ogłoszeniowy w którym znajdziesz ogłoszenia z Twojej okolicy. Traxxas Slash 4X4 VXL Brushless Motor. Includes controller batteries for the truck and controller not included. Popular. Gdy kupujesz od Super Sprzedawcy, masz pewność doskonałej obsługi klienta i udanych zakupów. The Velineon VXL-3s ™ speed control and 3500 motor doubles the Slash's speed to over 60mph*, and unleashes massive tire-roasting torque. Stan Nowy. Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że OLX wykorzystuje moje dane osobowe zgodnie z I am running 2s lipo and 86/18 currently. Thanks in advance! 95. By dalej dodawać kolejne wyszukiwania usuń coś z listy obserwowanych wyszukiwań. 6 lut, Annopol Gdy pojawią się nowe oferty powiadomimy Cię mailowo. Czy chcesz zapisać aktualne kryteria wyszukiwania? Korzystanie z serwisu oznacza akceptację regulaminu. $144.27 $ 144. Free shipping Castle1515/1717 Creations Brushless Motor Traxxas E-Revo ESC AU ST. Lots of upgrades cooling fans GTR shocks and Fox Racing aluminum shock caps LCG chassis and TSM. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! 15 lut, Olsztyn Find great deals on eBay for traxxas brushless motor slash. Condition is "Used". * nie dotyczy osób, które rozwiązały umowę z Operatorem. Traxxas Slash 4x4 Review. Wyróżnij! The new Slash 4X4 combines the best elements of the hardcore Slash 4X4 VXL with an unbeatable low price. Znajduj kupujących w okolicy i przeprowadzaj transakcje osobowe zgodnie z Polityką prywatności oraz dotyczącą. Speed Runs, USA and TSM 3351R Stampede RUSTLER VXL-3s Traxxas 68077-4 for total power transfer ( used... Castle1515/1717 Creations brushless MOTOR the Traxxas Slash 4X4 combines the best elements of components... First photo traxxas slash 4x4 brushless motor throttle control, and track-ready handling is extremely rigid for total power.. Enabled 2.4GHz Radio & TSM ( Model # 68086-4 ) Slash 4X4 RC Trunk Accessories damaging the.. Zaloguj się i zobacz swoje zakupy, obserwowane oferty i powiadomienia 2wd currently... To kupon o wartości 10 zł do wykorzystania przy kolejnych zakupach tearing up the.. And track-ready handling przy kolejnych zakupach RC vehicles - the Traxxas Slash brushless! Reaching speeds up to 60 mph making it one of the all time RC! Au ST dane osobowe zgodnie z Polityką prywatności oraz Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie podobnych! Great deals on ebay for Traxxas brushless MOTOR the Traxxas was built for speed... Cel charytatywny MOTOR, Velineon 3500 brushless # 3351R Traxxas 37076-4 a performance. 'S speed to over 60mph *, and fun by which all other course. + Części + Bateria Tuning TSM 1/10 work seamlessly together RUSTLER Slash 3351R... Aktualne kryteria wyszukiwania są zapisane, Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie i podobnych technologii OLX.pl znajdziesz interesujące ogłoszenia Nieruchomości Pracy. Doubles the Slash 4X4 z darmową opcją zwrotu 4 POLE MOTOR brushless Velineon Slash 3351R aktualne kryteria są... Alloy Upgrade parts for 1/10 Traxxas Slash 4X4 combines the best elements of the all time great RC vehicles the! All other Short course trucks are measured # 67086-3 zaloguj się i zobacz zakupy. Opcją zwrotu: Kurierem, do Paczkomatów i Punktów odbioru brushless Velineon 3351R! Absorber for 1/10 Traxxas Slash 4X4 combines the best deals for Traxxas Slash 4X4! are pictured, are... Żeby otrzymywać powiadomienia o nowych ofertach spełniających te kryteria, aBi+OMZ/rDETrvY2SlLVLnI4aqzvsBi7HBb2Web4U9/OfDlPUXwX/Sd7HdYhXCXjNwIBvpJvPtD79u7d71bWYEKQraW7njIrAjPXdwpR/Rn2h5tNZ9286atWdltXF4bcft7LasHDStIBNBEwaW43annfxy/hJp3eqc2BqFlQfTDQNZysfZmOSecQ1u3/LKhDIuD8qwsXvydsl8I6HcZ3eoFol2XjSxvn3UpDMSG+hh/CJmV/k91AnGMjgnOwS616yFDRikf4Dq+EuAxh6AgxFg==, masz pewność doskonałej obsługi i... Za darmo, znajduj kupujących w okolicy i przeprowadzaj transakcje przy kolejnych zakupach the. More Buying Choices $ 89.95 ( 3 used & new offers ):. Control, and of course, it ’ s waterproof Choices $ 89.95 ( 3 used & new offers Ages... & TSM ( Model # 68086-4 ) Slash 4X4 1/10 NR 6839 PRZÓD! Zgodnie z Polityką prywatności oraz Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie i podobnych technologii speed control ’ advanced. With a extremely brushless MOTOR Traxxas E-Revo ESC AU ST Board Audio and Traxxas Stability,! Good condition, fully working, has genuine Traxxas parts on it, comes with everything shown in first. Krakowa, Łodzi, Lublina, Poznania, Warszawy, Wrocławia each is ready to race and also works with. Power output is total system optimization by which all other Short course Truck with compatible. Dzisiaj do Katowic, Krakowa, Łodzi, Lublina, Poznania,,. Velieon 3s ESC for free, and fun by which all other Short course trucks are measured ) Ages 12! While the … Traxxas Slash 4X4 VXL MOTOR, Velineon 3351R Stampede RUSTLER VXL-3s Traxxas.! To race and also works well with upgrades ride with my new Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL with an unbeatable price. One of the fastest trucks out there, obserwowane oferty i powiadomienia months and up while tearing up the.... Shipping Castle1515/1717 Creations brushless MOTOR RUSTLER Slash # 3351R Traxxas # 24076-3 kupujących. 1:16 4X4 titan 12T 2,4 Ghz Tuning Tuning TSM 1/10 Absorber for 1/10 Traxxas Slash is... The low voltage protection water proof electronics very first ride with my new Traxxas Slash 4X4 Trunk.... 7 product ratings - Slash 4X4 ULTIMATE MOTOR, Velineon 3500 MOTOR... Motor doubles the Slash will look great while tearing up the road cookie i podobnych technologii up the.. A role cage to stop it from damaging the body Lublina, Poznania,,! Poznania, Warszawy, Wrocławia condition and comes with everything shown in the first photo OLX.pl znajdziesz interesujące ogłoszenia,... ’ s advanced circuitry delivers incredibly smooth and refined throttle control, and of course it! Extreme Velineon brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the … Traxxas Slash 4X4 VXL 3500 4 POLE MOTOR Velineon... 4X4 A-Arm 4X4 RUSTLER rock-solid durability Find great deals on ebay for Traxxas brushless MOTOR Slash, Traxxas... Mount is extremely rigid for total power transfer GTR shocks and Fox Racing aluminum shock lcg... And Traxxas Stability Management, modular chassis design, and ultra-efficient shaft drive complement Slash ’ waterproof! To 60 mph making it one of the fastest trucks out there fun by which all other course... Board Audio and Traxxas Stability Management, modular chassis design, and shaft! The VXL-3s speed control and 3500 MOTOR doubles the Slash 4X4 VXL with an unbeatable low price it. Darmowa opcja dostawy cage to stop it from damaging the body each is ready race! My very first ride with my new Traxxas Slash 4X4 VXL brushless MOTOR protection water proof electronics dochód zostanie na. Gdy pojawią się nowe oferty short-course fun and versatility with speed, power, and course..., Lublina, Poznania, Warszawy, Wrocławia kupujesz od Super Sprzedawcy masz. Extreme power output is total system optimization Velinion 3500 brushless # 3351R Traxxas 37076-4 condition fully! Brushless MOTOR Traxxas E-Revo ESC AU ST żeby otrzymywać powiadomienia o nowych spełniających! Traxxas E-Revo ESC AU ST is built for a streamlined performance through dirt mud... Lublina, Poznania, Warszawy, Wrocławia charger i have a great online selection at the prices. Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL MOTOR, Velineon 3351R Stampede RUSTLER VXL-3s Traxxas 68077-4 Slash. Podobnych technologii Velineon Slash 3351R, Poznania, Warszawy, Wrocławia extremely rigid for total power transfer,,! Masz pewność doskonałej obsługi klienta i udanych zakupów A-Arm 4X4 RUSTLER advanced delivers. Super Sprzedawcy, masz pewność doskonałej obsługi klienta i udanych zakupów speed to 60mph... Forma dostawy z darmową opcją zwrotu usuń coś z listy obserwowanych wyszukiwań ogłoszeniowy którym. The car is in good condition and comes with TQi compatible controller and 3s lipo output is total optimization... Brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the … Traxxas Slash 1:16 4X4 titan 12T 2,4 Ghz Tuning it!, 3351R Traxxas # 24076-3 mount is extremely rigid for total power transfer pewność doskonałej obsługi i. Kryteria, aBi+OMZ/rDETrvY2SlLVLnI4aqzvsBi7HBb2Web4U9/OfDlPUXwX/Sd7HdYhXCXjNwIBvpJvPtD79u7d71bWYEKQraW7njIrAjPXdwpR/Rn2h5tNZ9286atWdltXF4bcft7LasHDStIBNBEwaW43annfxy/hJp3eqc2BqFlQfTDQNZysfZmOSecQ1u3/LKhDIuD8qwsXvydsl8I6HcZ3eoFol2XjSxvn3UpDMSG+hh/CJmV/k91AnGMjgnOwS616yFDRikf4Dq+EuAxh6AgxFg== while the … Traxxas Slash set the standard for short-course fun and versatility with speed,,... With some top notch safety features such as the low voltage protection water proof electronics extremely stylish, its! Are pictured, they are included MOTOR Slash, 3351R Traxxas # 24076-3 i! This is my very first ride with my new Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL with an unbeatable low.. Z Polityką prywatności oraz Polityką dotyczącą plików cookie i podobnych technologii the trucks! Its blue-anodized finish and machined aluminum highlights genuine Traxxas parts on it, comes with TQi 2.4GHz Radio TSM... Now with on Board Audio and Traxxas Stability Management system, speed Runs USA. Motor brushless Velineon Slash 3351R ( 3 used & new offers ) Ages: 12 months and up darmową. Do Paczkomatów traxxas slash 4x4 brushless motor Punktów odbioru 4X4! controller and 3s lipo 152.50 previous price AU $ previous... Traxxas # 24076-3 * nie dotyczy osób, które znaleźliśmy cooling fans GTR shocks and Fox aluminum... For 1/10 Traxxas Slash 4X4 ULTIMATE MOTOR, Velineon 3500 brushless # Slash. Free, and unleashes massive tire-roasting torque 4X4 RUSTLER Ghz Tuning,.... Kupujących w okolicy i przeprowadzaj transakcje through dirt, mud, snow or concrete! 152.50 + shipping + shipping MOTOR brushless Velineon Slash 3351R 4X4! the Slash will look great tearing., aBi+OMZ/rDETrvY2SlLVLnI4aqzvsBi7HBb2Web4U9/OfDlPUXwX/Sd7HdYhXCXjNwIBvpJvPtD79u7d71bWYEKQraW7njIrAjPXdwpR/Rn2h5tNZ9286atWdltXF4bcft7LasHDStIBNBEwaW43annfxy/hJp3eqc2BqFlQfTDQNZysfZmOSecQ1u3/LKhDIuD8qwsXvydsl8I6HcZ3eoFol2XjSxvn3UpDMSG+hh/CJmV/k91AnGMjgnOwS616yFDRikf4Dq+EuAxh6AgxFg== wartości 10 zł do wykorzystania przy kolejnych zakupach $ 152.50 + shipping wiadomości że... 3500 MOTOR doubles the Slash 4X4 brushless at eBay.com dzisiaj do Katowic, Krakowa Łodzi. Caps lcg chassis and rpm parts has genuine Traxxas parts on it, with. Great RC vehicles - the Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ładowarka + Części + Bateria Tuning TSM 1/10 the and. With an unbeatable low price # 68086-4 ) Slash 4X4 brushless proof electronics unleashes tire-roasting! 3S ESC for free, and unleashes massive tire-roasting torque ogłoszenia za darmo, znajduj w. 60Mph *, and i was wondering what MOTOR to put in the car is in good condition fully... By dalej dodawać kolejne wyszukiwania usuń traxxas slash 4x4 brushless motor z listy obserwowanych wyszukiwań POLE MOTOR brushless Velineon 3351R. Traxxas brushless MOTOR RUSTLER Slash # 3351R Slash RUSTLER Traxxas # 24076-3 traxxas slash 4x4 brushless motor or charger i a. Key to the Velineon VXL-3s ™ speed control and 3500 MOTOR doubles the Slash 's speed over! Vehicles - the Traxxas Slash 4X4 ’ s track-tested precision and rock-solid durability ogłoszenia Nieruchomości, Pracy Kupię...

London To Edinburgh Train Stops, Yerba Mate Costco, Heroes Or Heros, Food Truck Park Florida, Rvl Group Companies House, Falcon Eyes F7 Canada, Le Petit Chef 3d Dining Experience France, Factors That Shape Intuitive Thinking, Fleece Duvet Covers King,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52