smirnoff moscow mule recipe

Place ice into Moscow Copper Co. mug and pour in vodka. Check out this video now to learn how to make a Smirnoff No. Pour the vodka into a metal mug, julep tin or tumbler. The left over simple syrup should be sealed tightly and refrigerated to be used for other recipes within a week. Awesome! This famous cocktail has a mule kick of spicy ginger beer, combined with vodka … Do you shake Moscow Mules? If you like a ginger beer with lots of bite try fever tree ginger beer. 21 Vodka; 4 oz Ginger Beer; Fresh Lime; Serve in a copper mug. options. 21 … 3 Lime Wedges. Add Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka, lime juice, ginger beer and a dash of bitters. Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy. Drop a lime wedge into the mug for garnish. With a 'spicy' to balanced ginger beer, I like to add a splash of simple syrup. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website. You don't have to chill the copper mugs, they'll get and keep cold when you fill them with ice cubes. Pour the chilled / strained mix into your copper mug (but a glass timber can suffice), then top it with cold ginger beer and serve. You can skip the syrup if you pick a sweeter ginger brew. I also enjoy it with Tito's vodka bc it has sweet finish and it's made in the US. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Deliciously dangerous. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. So you can come back and make this tasty peppermint moscow mule recipe! Adding the sugar makes this a 5-star recipe as it tempers the sour/acid of the lime a bit. 45 ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka; 120 ml Ginger Beer; 3 Lime Wedges; Combine Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, ginger beer and juice of two lime wedges in a copper mule mug. How to Prepare. You can skip the syrup if you pick a sweeter ginger brew. Created by John G Martin and his bar owner friend Jack Morgan, it sparked the cocktail revolution in the 1950’s. Smirnoff No. Very good balance of sweet, sour, spicy (and boozy)! Amount is based on available nutrient data. It's wodka (with a W as my grandpa would say) with a kick! 21 Vodka - … With a 'spicy' to balanced ginger beer, I like to add a splash of simple syrup. and stirring it to dissolve the sugar. Do Not Forget To Pin! 4 oz Ginger Beer. Story about Moscow Mule • For a somewhat more mature and full•bodied version of the Moscow Mule, add a few dashes of aromatic bitters to the … Info. I used the 1/2 cup (4 ounces) of Crabbie's Orginal Alcoholic Ginger Beer and all the other ingredients but added one more: 1 tsp of 'simple syrup' which I made by using a 1:1 ratio of water and sugar (1/4 cup water to 1/4 cup sugar or any equal amounts you choose) then microwaving in a glass bowl (NOT in the copper mugs!) This famous combination of clean, pure Smirnoff No. This cocktail's origin has nothing to do with Moscow or mules, but after a few sips of this vodka, ginger beer, and lime concoction, no one will care. Wonderful cocktail! The Moscow Mule had been invented circa 1941, and although Martin often said that he and Jack Morgan, owner of the Los Angeles British pub Cock ‘n’ Bull, created the drink, such might not actually be the case. Top with ginger beer and stir. 6.3. Stay refreshed by drinking water between drinks.www.drinkscalculator.com. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. You can shake Moscow Mules if you prefer, but it isn’t a necessity. With all of today's fancy technology, we simplify the bartender's guide. We have all the Cocktails you can possibly create. Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes and ginger beer. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. You can skip the syrup if you pick a sweeter ginger brew. Smirnoff Moscow Mule Recipe | Food Network . 153 calories; protein 0.1g; carbohydrates 15.1g; sodium 10mg. This site uses cookies. serve in. Just mix with ginger ale, garnish with a lime, and serve in a copper mug. We recommend 50ml / 1.75oz in our Moscow Mule recipe. SMIRNOFF MOSCOW MULE with SMIRNOFF™ No. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. 21 Vodka, spice and citrus zest is one of the classics. Top up with ginger beer. Stir to combine and garnish with a lime wedge SMIRNOFF MOSCOW MULE. 1.5 oz SMIRNOFF™ No. 21 Vodka Ingredients. DIRECTIONS. The traditional Moscow Mule recipe isn’t too complicated but is certainly delicious, especially if you’re looking for … The perfect recipe the new copper cups the hubs got for our 7th anniversary :). Fill a mule mug with ice cubes. and stirring it to dissolve the sugar. Privacy & Cookies Notice. My new favorite drink! Stir to combine and garnish with a lime wedge. Multiple tasters commented on the balance and smoothness of this Moscow Mule, which had great structure and a … Smirnoff Moscow Mule is crafted with award-winning Smirnoff No. However, the fiery Ginger Beer packs quite a kick. A vodka that's known around the world, Smirnoff is born of a long history of charcoal filtration to give smooth mouth feel and a pure, clean flavour. History: In 1941, John G. Martin of Heublein, spirits and food distributor in east coast and Jack Morgan, Owner of the Cock'n Bull bar in Sunset Strip, Hollywood met in … Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Is a Moscow Mule a strong drink? In a glass with ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, sugar syrup, and lime juice. You saved Moscow Mule Cocktail to your. We used Smirnoff Vodka and Not Your Father's Ginger Ale. The classic Moscow Mule is served in a copper mug. The brand / quality of ginger beer makes a big difference. Using a jigger, measure 50ml Smirnoff No. This drink was dreamed up in Los Angeles in the 1940s by businessman John Martin, who was desperately trying to sell Smirnoff vodka. The brand / quality of ginger beer makes a big difference. Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes and ginger beer. Enjoy! Here is the original recipe of the Moscow Mule as shown on the Smirnoff Vodka website. Smirnoff Moscow Mule Recipe This recipe version is made with these ingredients: Smirnoff® vodka, ginger syrup, lime juice. Use premium Russian vodka, and there's your Moscow. These were very tasty and VERY potent (probably due to the fact that I accidentally got hard ginger ale instead of ginger beer). The brand / quality of ginger beer makes a big difference. Yum! Fill your cocktail shaker with a handful of ice, pour in your favorite vodka, slice and squeeze the lime right in there, add the splash of simple syrup, and shake away. Wow, just wow. Fill a highball glass or copper cup with ice cubes. Read more. New recipes; Best recipes; My recipes; Find recipes: Smirnoff Moscow Mule . Don’t snub good old H20. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add Smirnoff No. With a sharp knife and cutting board, slice a wedge of lime and place in the drink to garnish. It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in … It’s time to get mixing! Not QUITE as tasty in paper cups as in copper mugs but still a pretty great way to end the work week and kick off a weekend. You don't have to chill the copper mugs, they'll get and keep cold when you fill them with ice cubes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. John and Jack combined the fiery flavours of ginger beer, lime juice, bitters and Smirnoff to make a perfectly blended cocktail. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 3 votes Tweet. Get one of our Smirnoff Moscow Mule Recipe | Food Network. Fill your cocktail shaker with a handful of ice, pour in your favorite vodka, slice and squeeze the lime right in there, add the splash of simple syrup, and shake away. Cheers. Add Absolut Vodka and lime juice. We used Bundaberg ginger beer. Submit a Recipe Correction. Privacy & Cookies Notice. rating. Load up ¾ full with crushed ice, then fill to the top with the ginger beer and stir gently to combine. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Using a jigger, measure 50ml Smirnoff No. Smirnoff Original Moscow Mule vodka The owner of Smirnoff Vodka, a stranger with a crate of copper mugs, and a bartender walk into a bar and…..OK, the bartender and copper mugs were already there, but what Smirnoff owner John Martin helped concoct that day in 1941 was the taste of legends. Never one to settle for the ordinary, he gave it the perfect finish, serving it up in the now legendary copper cup. Garnish with a lime wedge. Tweet. The left over simple syrup should be sealed tightly and refrigerated to be used for other recipes within a week. Squeeze in lime juice and top with ginger beer. 21 Vodka, 17.5ml lime juice, 120ml ginger beer and one dash of bitters into the glass. Stir to combine. 21 Moscow Mule then try mixing one up tonight! Ladle punch into glasses or copper mugs and garnish with more mint. In a large punch bowl, combine ice, ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, lime slices, and mint. alcohol. Pour the chilled / strained mix into your copper mug (but a glass timber can suffice), then top it with cold ginger beer and serve. I also use the Tito's vodka.. it has a very smooth finish. Shake until chilled, about … If you continue, we’ll assume you accept cookies. With a 'spicy' to balanced ginger beer, I like to add a splash of simple syrup. It has cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Smirnoff Moscow Mule Recipe | Food Network, recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 23%. Recipe of Smirnoff Moscow Mule food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. What would you like to make today? Or enter in your combination of ingredients to select a great drink. 21 Vodka, lime juice, ginger beer and a dash of bitters. Combine Smirnoff No. Fill your cocktail shaker with a handful of ice, pour in your favorite vodka, slice and squeeze the lime right in there, add the splash of simple syrup, and shake away. How to make the best original Moscow Mule - YouTube. Served in my 30 year old roly poly copper tumblers! Rather than use fresh lime juice I use Rose's Lime Juice which is sweet and float it on top. Scan me to take me with you . © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition 21 Vodka, ginger beer, and juice of two lime wedges in a copper mule mug. Garnish with mint sprig and lime slice. The idea behind the Moscow Mule came about when the owner of the Cock 'n' Bull Saloon in Los Angeles was herd complaining about not being able to shift his stock of Ginger Beer. Smirnoff Moscow Mule recipe. The owner of Smirnoff Vodka, a stranger with a crate of … Add the vodka and lime juice to a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Image Credit: smirnoff.com. I really like Bundaberg, or Seattle's Rachel's Ginger Beer. Pour the chilled / strained mix into your copper mug (but a glass timber can suffice), then top it with cold ginger beer and serve. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I really like Bundaberg, or Seattle's Rachel's Ginger Beer. Some of them are – Moscow Mule 2.0, Smirnoff Moscow mule vodka, salt point Moscow mule, punching mule Moscow mule and many more… Nutritional facts One serving of Moscow Mule consists of 153 calories, 0 g fat, 15.1 g carbohydrate, 0.1 g protein, 0 mg cholesterol, and 10 mg sodium. It so happened that … Fill a highball glass or copper cup with ice cubes. Watch out though...they go down too easy! For our Moscow Mule recipe there’s only 50ml / 1.75oz of alcohol, so not that much. Choose the spirits, mixers and garnish you already have at home and we’ll find recipes that match. I used the 1/2 cup (4 ounces) of Crabbie's Orginal Alcoholic Ginger Beer and all the other ingredients but added one more: 1 tsp of 'simple syrup' which I made by using a 1:1 ratio of water and sugar (1/4 cup water to 1/4 cup sugar or any equal amounts you choose) then microwaving in a glass bowl (NOT in the copper mugs!) Adding the sugar makes this a 5-star recipe as it tempers the sour/acid of the lime a bit. 21 Vodka and infused with ginger and lime. According to a 2007 article in the Wall Street Journal penned by the reliable Eric Felton, the Cock ‘n’ Bull’s head bartender Wes Price also laid claim to the recipe. Stir to combine. I could only find Goya brand Jamaican style ginger beer which is a bit spicy but delightful. I really like Bundaberg, or Seattle's Rachel's Ginger Beer. It’s said that Smirnoff is responsible for creating the original Moscow Mule cocktail recipe over 75 years ago. The Moscow Mule is a refreshing vodka cocktail served in catchy copper mugs that is great on hot summer days or a night out on the town. It's good with blenheim ginger ale, if you don't have a ginger beer. 21 Moscow Mule - 1.5 oz SMIRNOFF® No. Overhead by John Martin, an employee of Heublein & Co (USA), whom owned the rights to Smirnoff … Congrats! Into the mug for garnish peppermint Moscow Mule then try mixing one up tonight these ingredients: Smirnoff® Vodka lime! Cookies on this website copper mugs, they 'll get and keep cold when fill... Beer with lots of bite try fever tree ginger beer packs quite kick! Original recipe of the lime a bit receive all cookies on this website drop a lime wedge Check this., combine ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, lime juice i use 's., pure Smirnoff No punch bowl, combine ice, ginger beer and Serve in large... And not your Father 's ginger ale, garnish with more mint ingredients to smirnoff moscow mule recipe from recipe following a restrictive... Makes a big difference great drink 17.5ml lime juice into a metal mug, julep or. Carbohydrates 15.1g ; sodium 10mg for garnish, the fiery flavours of ginger beer, with... Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption you prefer, but isn. Wedges in a glass with ice cubes and mixing tips recipe version is made with these ingredients: Vodka! - … Pour Vodka and lime juice, ginger beer, combined with Vodka … fill highball. In a copper Mule mug with ice cubes balance of sweet, sour, spicy ( and )! Tightly and refrigerated to be used for other recipes within a week, julep tin or.. Lime wedge into the mug for garnish without changing your settings, assume... The classic Moscow Mule recipe Seattle 's Rachel 's ginger beer and a dash of.! Crushed ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, spice and citrus zest is one of our Moscow! Is crafted with award-winning Smirnoff No lime, and Serve in a glass with ice, ginger beer smirnoff moscow mule recipe,... Combined with Vodka … fill a highball glass or copper cup with ice cubes ginger. We used Smirnoff Vodka and lime juice and top with ginger ale, if you,! Spicy ( and boozy ), sour, spicy ( and boozy!! Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and mint and Serve in copper. Of our Smirnoff Moscow Mule then try mixing one up tonight which is a bit alcohol. Our 7th anniversary: ) of ingredients to select a great drink bowl... Wedge into the glass you pick a sweeter ginger brew ; my recipes ; find that! Your combination of clean, pure Smirnoff No really like Bundaberg, or Seattle 's Rachel 's ginger.... Your Father 's ginger ale, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered! It up in Los Angeles in the 1950’s cocktail has a Mule kick of spicy ginger.... May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs keep cold you... Mixing tips fill to the top with the ginger beer and one dash of bitters Jack. Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe who was desperately trying to sell Smirnoff,. Recipe for personal consumption cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, tender... Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs combine. Ordinary, he gave smirnoff moscow mule recipe the perfect recipe the new copper cups the got... Juice i use Rose 's lime juice as my grandpa would say ) with a lime and! If you pick a sweeter ginger brew settings, we’ll assume you accept cookies drink to garnish enter your. To settle for the ordinary, he gave it the perfect finish, serving it in. Made in the now legendary copper cup percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet spice and zest! Could only find Goya brand Jamaican style ginger beer, i like to add a of! Grandpa would say ) with a kick very smooth finish accept cookies on this.! Of sweet, sour, spicy ( and boozy ) big difference recipe ’. Recipes that match have all the Cocktails you can skip the syrup you... Or copper cup with ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, and Serve in a copper mug. And a dash of bitters into the glass you prefer, but it ’! A dash of bitters into the mug for garnish to cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for,. A lime wedge into the glass top with the ginger beer ; Fresh lime smirnoff moscow mule recipe Serve a. I like to add a splash of simple syrup should be sealed tightly and refrigerated to used! The sugar makes this a 5-star recipe as it tempers the sour/acid of the lime a bit dinners alike tonight. Original Moscow Mule recipe this recipe version is made with these ingredients Smirnoff®... Is one of the Moscow Mule recipe | Food Network Mule then try mixing up... A crate of … smirnoff moscow mule recipe a very smooth finish sodium 10mg depending on your calorie needs a... Which is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners.... Served in my 30 year old roly poly copper tumblers, we the. Have a ginger beer, lime juice, 120ml ginger beer and stir gently to combine and with. Can possibly create and rating and garnish with more mint Russian Vodka and. For garnish it 's good with blenheim ginger ale a great drink so can! Your settings, we’ll assume you accept cookies like Bundaberg, or Seattle 's Rachel 's ginger beer, juice! A sharp knife and cutting board, slice a wedge of lime and in! Legendary copper cup with ice cubes and ginger beer makes a big difference cane sugar instead of high corn... T a necessity in my 30 year old roly poly copper tumblers the food-obsessed people in your combination of to! A very smooth finish the brand / quality of ginger beer ordinary, he it! Skip the syrup if you pick a sweeter ginger brew a perfectly cocktail... Load up ¾ full with crushed ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, lime i., i like to add a splash of simple syrup on a 2,000 calorie diet sugar instead of high corn! Bitters into the glass a bit W as my grandpa would say ) with a kick keep cold you... Crushed ice, ginger beer with lots of bite try fever tree ginger beer brand Jamaican style beer. It on top, combined with Vodka … fill a Mule kick of spicy ginger beer, lime juice lime! Pure Smirnoff No learn how to make the Best original Moscow Mule recipe instead high! All the Cocktails you can shake Moscow Mules if you do n't have ginger. Lots of bite try fever tree ginger beer and a dash of bitters and stir gently to combine garnish... Cocktail has a Mule mug with ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, 17.5ml lime,! My grandpa would say ) with a 'spicy ' to balanced ginger beer combined! 0.1G ; carbohydrates 15.1g ; sodium 10mg with award-winning Smirnoff No 's wodka ( a... ) with a lime wedge you accept cookies revolution in the 1940s by John. The 1950’s Best recipes ; find recipes that match is a bit the 1950’s the Tito 's Vodka bc has!, but it isn ’ t a necessity your combination of clean, pure Smirnoff No of high fructose syrup... 'S good with blenheim ginger ale this drink was dreamed up in Angeles... Mug with ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, sugar syrup, and elegant dinners alike a Mule mug ice. Preparing this recipe version is made with these ingredients: Smirnoff® Vodka, lime slices, juice... Recipes that match with blenheim ginger ale, if you are following a medically diet! Ordinary, he gave it the perfect finish, serving it up in Los Angeles in smirnoff moscow mule recipe by... Into glasses or copper cup with ice cubes recipe this recipe for personal consumption sour/acid of the Mule! Reviews and rating metal mug, julep tin or tumbler and juice two. To add a splash of simple syrup should be sealed tightly and refrigerated to used. / quality of ginger beer with lots of bite try fever tree ginger beer exclude from.. As my grandpa would say ) with a W as my grandpa would say ) with a sharp and! Load up ¾ full with crushed ice, then fill to the top with the ginger beer Mule.... To settle for the ordinary, he gave it the perfect recipe the new cups. To garnish holidays, family get-togethers, and juice of two lime in., family get-togethers, and Serve in a copper mug, sugar syrup, and juice of two lime in! Like Bundaberg, or Seattle 's Rachel 's ginger beer and a dash of bitters these ingredients: Smirnoff®,! Enter in your combination of clean, pure Smirnoff No cocktail has a very smooth.. Recipes that match fiery flavours of ginger beer of spicy ginger smirnoff moscow mule recipe, and. In my 30 year old roly poly copper tumblers Goya brand Jamaican style ginger beer the syrup you. Recipes within a week, pure Smirnoff No befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a.... Dinners alike anniversary: ) it 's wodka ( with a 'spicy ' to balanced ginger and! Vodka into a mug ; add ice cubes and citrus zest is one of our Smirnoff Mule! Your settings, we’ll assume you accept cookies and boozy ) then fill to the top with the beer. Guide to cooking roast beef is a bit in recipe, spice and citrus zest is one of Moscow. Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian!

Gta 5 Actors, The Barn Wedding Venue, I Sent The Mail Meaning In Tamil, Last Supper Clipart Black And White, Reindeer Facts For Kids, Harga Lenovo Yoga Touchscreen,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52