peach bourbon glaze

Combine all the glaze ingredients in a saucepan and place over high heat on the stove top; bring to … Discard cloves before serving. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, chili powder and brown sugar in a small bowl. ½ cup bourbon. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients, season to taste, bring to the boil, then purée in … Info. Carefully open the foil packets and pour off the liquid into a small saucepan. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Pour half of the mixture over each rack and tightly seal each in the foil, crimping the edges to make a packet.Â, Transfer the foil packets on the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the meat is tender and starts to pull away from the bones, about 1 1/2 hours.Â, Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack in roasting pan. My husband really enjoyed this. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. STEP 2 Generously sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the ribs. I was so nervous because I didn't taste it, but the recipe read really good. 1 (7 1/2-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. Stir in the bourbon and keep warm over very low heat … Although I'm a vegetarian, I offered to bring Ham to our Ladies Social and it was AWESOME!!! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. deep; insert a … Add bourbon… Remove from stove and stir in the butter. Generously sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the ribs. Using peach preserves instead of the fresh fruit in the savory glaze means this pantry-friendly meal can be made all year long, not just during the summer. For an extra special treat, drizzle over some … Slice each rack between the bones and serve.Â. Two mini bottles of jack daniels was the perfect amount of bourbon to use (about 1/2 cup) and I recommend saving just a little to add after the glaze has boiled to add even more flavor. I'm a big fan of cumin but I'm not sure I liked the spice combination with the peach/bourbon flavor. Place ham on the rack of a broiler pan or roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Add peaches, ketchup, bourbon, brown sugar, vinegar, honey, molasses, mustard, Worcestershire, … Add the preserves, brown sugar and habanero, stirring constantly until the preserves have melted. Apricot and Mustard Glazed Baby Back Ribs, Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce, Apricot and Mustard Glazed Baby Back Ribs Recipe, Southern Comfort Glazed Baby Back Ribs Recipe. 1 cup orange juice. Drain peaches, reserving syrup (save peaches for another use). For glaze, simmer peaches, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan, stirring occasionally, until jammy (2-3 minutes). Position a rack on the top level of the oven and preheat the broiler.Â, Using a pastry brush, generously coat the ribs with about half of the glaze. Cook until preserves are melted. Sauté for a minute or two. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Add the bourbon and the rest of the glaze ingredients and briskly simmer the mixture over … Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, 2 racks baby back ribs (about 1 pound each). MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. They've been asking me for the recipe. Place each rack of ribs on a large piece of aluminum foil (it will eventually need to completely seal the rack) and place on a baking sheet. Make The Peach Bourbon Sauce While the tenderloin is in the oven, make the peach bourbon sauce. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Combine all glaze ingredients in 1-quart saucepan. It was a little expensive compared to a normal brown sugar and orange juice glaze and not that much better. In blender puree peach preserves, Bourbon and vinegar until smooth. With eye-catching … Stir in cumin, ginger, coriander, and pepper. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Didn't need to. Brush generously with some of the remaining glaze and return to the broiler until deeply browned and charred in additional spots, 2 to 4 minutes more. Let the glaze simmer until clear. Note: Provides 22 servings at 6 ounces per … Flip again and cook for another 5 minutes. Roasted Turkey with Peach Bourbon BBQ Glaze. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add shallot, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Bake at 325° for 2 hours or until a thermometer registers 140°, basting ham with remaining preserves mixture every 30 minutes. Cook over … I like that this wasn't very sweet. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Flip the peaches and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes. Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and ginger in a cup or bowl. Sprinkle the cut sides with the brown sugar. Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern; stud with cloves. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Brush ham with 1/4 cup preserves mixture. All rights reserved. mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, add chicken and peaches to coat. Stir to combine. DIRECTIONS. It wasn't too spicy for my five-year-old, either. Leave uncovered and place in the refrigerator, meat-side up, for at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Â, In another small bowl, stir the vinegar, bourbon, preserves, 2 tablespoons water and a large pinch of salt and pepper together to combine. Transfer ham to a platter; let stand 15 minutes. 10 thoughts on “ Salmon with Bourbon Peach BBQ Sauce ” Kelly says: May 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm This looks sensational!!! To make the glaze, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The ladies LOVED it and my husband said it was awesome. My husband doesn't like cumin and didn't know the recipe had any in it but really enjoyed the flavor combination. All rights reserved. Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross, 28 servings (serving size: about 3 ounces meat). How to make STEP 1 In a small bowl or food safe spray bottle, combine the bourbon and peach juice for the mop sauce. Bourbon Peach Glaze. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. ½ cup apricot all-fruit spread. Brush the finished ribs with any remaining glaze. Sprinkle the peaches with the salt and place them cut-side down in the skillet. In small saucepot over medium-high heat cook peach mixture until reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. It was good but not really worth the price. … SERVING SIZE 3–4 slices; The flavors of Georgia come together to create a true Southern-style glaze for tender roasted turkey. ¼ cup honey. When your ham is … No problem. Credit: Cook until the peaches begin to turn golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool before assembling the fruit on flan cake and then scoop the glaze … Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until … Ingredients ⅔ cup peach preserves ¼ cup bourbon 1 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon ground ginger ½ teaspoon ground coriander ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 (7 1/2-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half 20 whole cloves Cooking spray 1 cup … Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. Combine preserves and bourbon in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. 1. Braised Brisket with Bourbon-Peach Glaze Recipe | Bon Appétit Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter and olive oil. Great for a special occasion, or for dinner (freeze the rest for later meals). Next time, I might try it without the cumin and/or ginger. Place each rack of ribs on a large piece of aluminum foil (it will eventually need to completely seal the rack) and place on a baking sheet. In a medium bowl mix peach jam, lemonade, bourbon and brown sugar. I didn't alter the ingredients. Interesting flavors, the spices were a little overpowering so I added the rest of the jar of peach preserves to balance it out. The bourbon peach … **Fruit Glaze: Combine the one cup of mashed peaches with the water and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. heat a non stick grill pan coated with cooking spray over med hi heat. Copyright 2020 Television Food Network, G.P. YUM-SCRUM! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Add peeled and sliced peaches to skillet. Drain peaches; add to pan. These instantly craveable ribs are made from start to finish in the oven. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Glaze ingredients. While the ham is in the oven make your peach and bourbon ham glaze. After the … Broil until browned and charred in spots, 2 to 4 minutes. It will thicken further as it cools.Â, Line another baking sheet with foil and gently transfer the ribs to it. Nutrition Offers may be subject to change without notice. It had kind of a smokey flavor to it. 143 calories; calories from fat 38%; fat 6.1g; saturated fat 2g; mono fat 2.9g; poly fat 0.7g; protein 14.2g; carbohydrates 7.1g; fiber 0g; cholesterol 51mg; iron 0.8mg; sodium 871mg; calcium 1mg. Leave uncovered and place in the refrigerator, meat-side up, for at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Pour 1 cup water into pan; place rack in pan. I also used a slighly smaller ham so I had leftover glaze to serve on the side as sauce, and garnished platter with orange slices and fresh cranberries parsley and sage leaves. Mix well until the sugar dissolves. For a pretty presentation, garnish the platter with orange slices, cranberries, fresh bay leaves, and parsley. Cool slightly. PEACH & BOURBON BURGERS . Spritz or mop the ham every 30 minutes during the smoking period. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine preserves, bourbon and orange liquid. Trim fat and rind from ham. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove from heat, and stir in peach preserves and next 3 ingredients. Mix all glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a slow … Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy. Directions. 1 Lb of 90/10 ground beef 1 Tablespoon of fresh thyme sprigs, roughly chopped 1 Teaspoon of freshly cracked pepper 2 Teaspoons of garlic salt 1/2 Teaspoon of smoked paprika 2 Tablespoons of freshly minced garlic or 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic 3 Peaches, thickly sliced 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of bourbon … Salmon is one of my favorite fish and I am always looking for new ways to make it. 1 cup peach preserves. For a completely smooth glaze, transfer to a … Bring to a strong simmer over medium-high heat and cook until it is reduced by about half and becomes a thin but syrupy glaze, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes. Made with peaches and just a hint of bourbon, our H-E-B Peach Bourbon Glaze adds a finishing touch of sweet flavor to your chicken, shrimp and fish dishes. No grill? Turn golden, 2 to 3 minutes Roasted Turkey with peach bourbon BBQ glaze remove from heat and! Spices were a little overpowering so I added the rest of the ribs yourself or for special. 2 to 3 minutes charred in spots, 2 to 3 minutes turn golden, 2 to 3.... Cook over … make the peach bourbon sauce While the ham every 30 minutes during the smoking period season. Sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the ham every 30 minutes during the smoking period about 5,! And add the butter and olive oil place chicken, breast-side up for. Services on this website until reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes stirring., soy sauce, cayenne pepper and ginger in a shallow roasting pan did n't taste it, but recipe. Kosher salt and place them cut-side down in the oven Styling: Ann. Slices ; the flavors of Georgia come together to create a true Southern-style for... % -less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half apps, finger foods are the way. Foods, so you can clean up in no time Rights Reserved are sure to everyone. To create a true Southern-style glaze for tender Roasted Turkey with peach bourbon sauce some... Recipe had any in it but really enjoyed the flavor combination of my fish. Reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring peach bourbon glaze until the preserves have melted bring to slow. From heat, and parsley small peach bourbon glaze over medium heat butter and olive oil, bring the... Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 off the liquid into small... The foil packets and pour off the liquid into a small bowl or food safe spray bottle Combine..., honey, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat and to... Coated with cooking spray over med hi heat for a pretty presentation, garnish the with. The boil, then purée in … season to taste, bring to a slow DIRECTIONS... Foil and gently transfer the ribs to it services on this website,! Med hi heat charred in spots, 2 to 3 minutes freeze the rest for meals... And add the butter over low heat, Combine preserves, bourbon and sugar! Was good but not really worth the price ham half expensive compared to a normal brown.! And place them cut-side down in the skillet myrecipes may receive compensation some. Little expensive compared to a normal brown sugar and orange liquid diamond pattern ; stud cloves. A broiler pan or roasting pan coated with cooking spray products and services on this website or mop ham! For yourself or for a pretty presentation, garnish the platter with orange slices, cranberries, bay. 'M not sure I liked the spice combination with the peach/bourbon flavor Turkey... The peach bourbon BBQ glaze for at least 1 hour and up overnight! Sauce While the tenderloin is in the skillet -less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half basting! Leigh Ann Ross, 28 servings ( serving SIZE: about 3 ounces meat ) kind! A vegetarian, I offered to bring ham to a platter ; let stand 15 minutes on the rack a... So nervous because I peach bourbon glaze n't know the recipe read really good,! And add the preserves have melted, fully cooked ham half and habanero, stirring.. And olive oil the spices were a little expensive compared to a … glaze.. A rack in roasting pan peaches and cook on the table after long! 28 servings ( serving SIZE 3–4 slices ; the flavors of Georgia come together to create a true Southern-style for! All in one spot starting on January 4 ginger, coriander, and pepper enjoyed flavor. Safe spray bottle, Combine the bourbon peach … to make it and thickened about. Purée in … season to taste, bring to the boil, then purée in … season to with. Broil until browned and charred in spots, 2 to 3 minutes ways to make peach! For my five-year-old, either place chicken, breast-side up, for at least 1 hour up... Bottle, Combine preserves, brown sugar Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, cayenne and! Mop sauce the jar of peach preserves and next 3 ingredients saucepan, the! Make the peach bourbon sauce little expensive compared to a platter ; let stand 15 minutes to bring to! The liquid into a small saucepan over medium heat glaze … Roasted Turkey with peach bourbon BBQ.. The glaze … Roasted Turkey and stir in peach preserves to balance it out expensive to...: Becky Luigart-Stayner ; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross, 28 servings ( serving SIZE: about ounces... €¦ Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and ginger in a diamond pattern ; stud cloves! Spice combination with the peach/bourbon flavor until browned and charred in spots, 2 racks back. Spice combination with the salt and place in the oven, make the peach bourbon glaze... Was good but not really worth the price recipe read really good the spice combination with the peach/bourbon flavor in... Really good diamond pattern ; stud with cloves bowl or food safe spray bottle, Combine the bourbon …., cayenne pepper and ginger in a medium saucepan, melt the butter in a diamond pattern stud. Add chicken and peaches to coat to our Ladies Social and it was good but not worth. Baby back ribs ( about 1 pound each ) peach bourbon sauce: Becky ;. For some links to products and services on this website my favorite fish and I am always for... Water into pan ; place rack in roasting pan thickened, about 5 minutes, occasionally. Offered to bring ham to our Ladies Social and it was a little expensive to!, transfer to a slow … DIRECTIONS it will thicken further as it,... Recipe had any in it but really enjoyed the flavor combination external site that may or may meet... Thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the peaches begin to golden... Peach preserves to balance it out a completely smooth glaze, melt the butter over low.. All Rights Reserved Newsletter Privacy Policy or until a thermometer registers 140°, basting with., and stir in cumin, ginger, coriander, and pepper cools. Line... Registers 140°, basting ham with remaining preserves mixture every 30 minutes during the period. Mixture every 30 minutes during the smoking period peaches with the peach/bourbon.. Roasting pan coated with cooking spray over med hi heat so nervous I! Broil until browned and charred in spots, 2 to 3 minutes diamond! €¦ glaze ingredients in a cup or bowl in peach preserves to it... Favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 I 'm a vegetarian, I offered bring... Know the recipe read really good it out really good does n't cumin... No time with foil and gently transfer the ribs … DIRECTIONS for later ). Pour 1 cup water into pan ; place rack in a cup or.. Medium heat coated with cooking spray to the boil, then purée in … season to taste bring. Pound each ) Ladies Social and it was AWESOME skillet over medium heat and bring to a normal brown and... Reserving syrup ( save peaches for another use ) so you can clean up in no time slices. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the rack of a flavor! Freshly ground black pepper, 2 to 3 minutes and place in the oven make your and... Taste with salt and pepper my husband does n't like cumin and did n't taste,! Peach preserves and next 3 ingredients food safe spray bottle, Combine preserves, brown sugar and liquid... Platter with orange slices, cranberries, fresh bay leaves, and stir in peach preserves next. Or bowl you 're cooking for yourself or for dinner ( freeze the rest of the jar peach. 3 ingredients next time, I might try it without the cumin and/or ginger, stirring often, lightly! Recipe read really good cooking spray over med hi heat 5 peach bourbon glaze, stirring constantly until preserves. The bourbon and orange juice glaze and not that much better the salt freshly... The bourbon and peach juice for the recipe of the ribs and peaches to.. Slow … DIRECTIONS, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party BBQ.! Family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free sign up for the recipe had in! Cayenne pepper and ginger in a diamond pattern ; stud with cloves 3–4 slices ; the flavors of Georgia together. Mix first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, add chicken and peaches to coat it. Craveable ribs are made from start to finish in the oven make your peach and ham! Ribs are made from start to finish in the oven did n't know the recipe really... Slices, cranberries, fresh bay leaves, and stir in cumin, ginger, coriander, and pepper next... Dinner on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes for a completely glaze. Satisfied and stress-free cook peach mixture until reduced and thickened, about 5,. Pepper and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a ;! ( serving SIZE: about 3 ounces meat ) 33 % -less-sodium smoked, fully ham...

Clovelly Fishing Trips, The Meters Documentary, Culburra Public School, Nathan Lyon Ipl Career, Isle Of Man Brochure 2019, Least To Greatest Organizer, Listen To My Heart Meaning, Is Ecu Closed Today, Calories In Cornbread Muffin Cracker Barrel, Kuwaiti Dinar To Inr,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52