merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review

Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. I am surprised to see that other reviewers did not have an issue with this. Independent Product Reviews and Walking Gear Tests, Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTXWalking Boot for Men, Merrell says:"Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. Starting from £56.85. However, it's fairly safe to say that Merrell Women Moab 2 Mid Gtx are more popular womens hiking boots, based on their 400+ reviews. The Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator Mid hiking boot is the least expensive hiker in our review and provides a comfortable, cushioned walking experience for the day hiker or casual backpacker. For help logging on, see Help > FAQs > Logging On. Hi Tec Altitude Alpyna Womens Walking Boots. The Merrell Men’s Moab Mid GTX Hiking Shoes look like your average tough pair of Merrell hiking boots with an attractive exterior, strong lace-up design and thick sole. Am a true 7.5, but got an 8 in this shoe. Get the Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX hiking boots at Amazon . I've put quite a few miles on them in the week since I got them, many of them in very wet conditions, and these boots have performed beautifully. I hope the waterproof factor of these boots hold up overtime. And at 736g per pair these mid boots are lithe, comparing favourably to other walking boots on the market. See full review. MERRELL MOAB 2 FEATURES. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. I can't believe they're actually wide enough for my wide feet! Merrell Siren Sport q2. Both fit exactly the same - very comfortable and light weight for hiking boots. They arrived the evening before departure, so no chance to break them in. There's a new Moab 2 for everyone, including the Moab 2 GORE-TEX® Mid, the Moab 2 GORE-TEX®, the Moab 2 Vent, and the Moab 2 Waterproof. I love the fit and feel of their boots and shoes. Would recommend going up by 1/2 size. I gave 3 stars for style - they are boots, not prom shoes! Having reviewed and rated the Moab FST shoes a few years back we were keen to test out the latest version of this lightweight hiker. 5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality walking/hiking shoes. They are comfortable, and I am happy. There are slight differences in weight category between the Lowa Renegade GTX and Merrell Moab 2 boot, but both are a very decent mid-range weight. So Merrell Moab Ventilator Mid, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $85 Merrell Women Moab 2 Mid Gtx, as seen on the chart below. The wide width is dreamy for those of us with wide toe boxes/feet. Merrell's air cushion technology is embedded into its heel zone and this worked very well at absorbing shock to my heels. Nice shade of gray. The Gore Tex version on test comes equipped with a waterproof Gore Tex lining, mesh upper, contoured footbed and Vibram Megagrip outsole with a fairly hefty 5mm lug depth. Also I put in a more supportive insole for my high arches. My feet felt great and stayed warm and dry. The Vibram soles provide decent traction, but it is in water resistance and durability that the Moab II falls a tad short. M Select™ FIT.ECO+ Footbed Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected. I’ll be using these boots for a week long hiking trek in the Canadian Rockies later this year and am co ride to they will do the job. function myFunction() { 253. Putting them on for the first time I found them immediately comfortable. FEATURES • GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities As a vegan, I truly appreciate that Merrell offers quality animal-free products. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,769. I had no trouble on concrete either and did not feel it was slipping as someone else mentioned. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Merrell Moab 2 are more popular womens hiking boots, based on their 2,000+ reviews. Avg. Another bonus to Merrell is that they sell the exact same insoles in stores and online that come in the original pair unlike other brands. The shock absorption in the heel added stability while providing additional comfort and decreasing sore feet and ankles on longer days. The Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX boots are what you get when lightweight meets quality. No sliding side to side or toe jamming either. I went for a short hike this morning and realized after a few feet that I wasn't thinking about my feet or boots. Please try again later. 3% . Thanks for dropping by. GORE-TEX waterproof membrane Fortunately, the breathable mesh lining on the Moab FST Low means this isn’t an issue. Yet it is a brand that we should not miss when shopping for a good pair of hiking shoes. I wore them on a bike ride, hiking, and walking. My most important body parts are my feet and my brain - the keep me going! 373. However the soles are not stiff enough to take a crampon and therefore unsuitable for any serious winter walking where crampons and an ice-axe are required. Merrell has always been my go to brand. Now I just need to go hiking in them... Love these boots. What a pleasure to find boots that are actually wide enough for my feet, that are also comfortable and reliably waterproof. Have you got a Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men? When these boots get worn I use them for our tree farm (chain-sawing, logging, etc.) The only issue I have with this shoe is the grip. The Merrell Moab FST GTX shoes are stylish, comfortable and lightweight, making them ideal for low level adventures at home and abroad. Merrell men's Moab FST GTX shoe review. I sized up 1/2 a size in both boots to accommodate good socks. Even on my first hike it was great - good support, good fit, did not squish my peroneal nerve in my ankle, was comfortable on my problem feet, did not slip up or downhill, great in snow, mud, and sand. The Vibram Megagrip outsole has deep 5mm lugs and an aggressive tread pattern which offered a high degree of grip and a good sense of sure footedness on all the types of outdoor surfaces that I tried; grass, rock & mud in both wet and dry conditions. £120.00. Breathable, I wear these in the summer in New England and have worn them in South Florida during the winter months. Starting from £85.00. Talking of impressive features, something else we really liked with these shoes is the Merrell M Select Fit.Eco blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control. TMDH Limited © 2000-2020. Amazon.co.uk: merrell moab fst Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I normally wear an 8-1/2 and this boot seemed true to size. I have bought and worn out about 5 or 6 pairs of these boots. I purchased size 8 W. No foot pain with the Merrell Moab at all. They now have athletic styling, lighter midsoles and Merrell air cushions in heels to absorb shock and add stability. Hiking Malaysia slipped our feet into a pair of the Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX for a hike recently. It was obvious that the shoe excelled in those two qualities. They feel solid but light. Top review from Australia There was a problem filtering reviews right now. I have wide feet with edema and these fit perfectly! Slopped through the usual mud and streams ever present on Northern VT trails and stayed dry. If you're interested in trying these and need a wide width, don't bother with the Merrell specialty stores because they don't bother to stock the wide widths. These boots are great , i have no complaints! Shop for Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX Outdoor Shoes. I had seen mixed reviews on the non-GTX, but still waterproof, version of this shoe. I have only owned them a week, so I can't comment on their durability, but I am so glad I purchased them. If you're an avid outdoorsman, the Merrell Moab 2 is essential gear for your next excursion. Not sure how to process this; is the problem a one-off, or has Merrell changed something across the board that impacts all their boots? I also wear moisture wicking socks. Nevertheless, I wore socks and liners on a 15 mile hike last week, and I was totally comfortable. No break in, no blisters (please always wear wool socks with any boot), no problem. I'm thinking about buying a second pair because I love the outdoors here in SW Montana and I wear hiking boots pretty much every day. This is my second pair of these boots. They are supportive, yet comfortable right out of the box. The ankle provides just the right amount of support without chafing. I selected this from 4 similar hiking boots because it was gortex and a good fit. They were comfortable for all activities and had good grip on slippery surfaces. There is only one width available but there are half sizes available from UK6½ to UK12½ and then UK13 and UK14 (but no UK13½). The Vibram MegaGrip technology performed noticeably better than other shoes in its class with a regular Vibram sole when scrambling or crossing slick rocks in streams. Just received these yesterday afternoon and was worried that they would be one more pair of hiking boots I would have to return. I've been wearing these for over a year and just bought a replacement pair. Comfortable, cushiony, but nicely supportive too. The Merrell Moab 2 Vent boots are perfect for summer and warm weather hiking. Ladies, use it or lose it, live and enjoy! I use my Merrell Moab Mid GTX boots mainly for rainy and mild winter conditions and for … if (x.type === 'password') { Comfort 80%. I bought these boots after returning a similar pair of Danner mid GTX boots to Cabelas when the right side CRACKED all the way across at the ball of the foot with only 200+ miles on them.. The roomy toe box was great but honestly all the boots I tried had the same thing. Will update if not! I found the 10½'s were true to size. The Merrell Moab FST Mid is a mid-cut boot which means they just about come up to my ankles, but without covering them. Value for money 80%. The verdicts are: The Merrell Moab II Mid scored highly in many of our rating metrics for their simple, supportive, and comfortable design. It features both Merrell’s Select Fresh and Merrell’s Select Dry features, ensuring that there is increased airflow within the boot, decreasing smells … After 4 miles in, the rain came in buckets. Will be OK for fun walks with dogs, etc. We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. I'll now wear them for two weeks and then let people know if I'm still as happy with them - I expect to be! Great water protection so I don't have to wear a different boot in wet weather/ground. For this review, we tested the men’s version of the Moab 2 Ventilator Low, but Merrell also makes the shoe in a waterproof model, which adds about 2 ounces per pair and costs $25 more. It was breathable in the cold yet the wind did not go through the boot. After trying on, thought about going another half size up for toe room, but believed that the arch support may be too far forward. Great too, that they were the GORE-TEX version, as the forecast for the Isle of Man was – rain! It's quicker and easier just to get them on Zappos even if you buy 2 pairs and send one back. Wrong! These are a lighter weight boot, not the best choice if you are carrying a heavy pack, but great for me after I leaned down my pack to 27lbs. They were comfortable from the start, not too heavy, and did not overheat my feet. Slippery rocks were out of the question. Merrell have recently introduced a variant on their popular Moab range - the Moab FST, a low-rise trail walking shoe available in Gore Tex and non Gore Tex versions. Nice fit out of box but the quality is not good enough for long term or very hard use. I went with half size larger for room with socks and wiggle room. I'm mostly returning these because the sole is for much heavier-duty than most of my lighter hiking and nature walk needs. Since my first pair lasted through eight years of hiking, gardening, and everyday use, I would give them an A+ durability rating! For hikers who want added support and protection, the line includes a Moab 2 Mid boot in both non-waterproof Ventilator ($110) and waterproof ($135) models. The trails we're swampy waterfalls of water and dirt. Boots felt true to size and true to width. Walked through standing water and lots of mud, and my feet stayed dry. 00 $154.95 $154.95. Shop for Merrell Moab 2 GTX Outdoor Shoes. It was a great choice and I may actually throw out my painful 45 year old leather Asolos now. I recommend ordering up 1/2 size for a little toe room and room for thicker socks if needed--my exact size was a bit short. 54. FREE Shipping by Amazon. After a few major slips, I had to take off my boots to ford a shallow creek barefoot rather than risk a fall. Merrell claim to offer extra comfort via their Kinetic Fit Base footbed and I … I was able to wear them on vacation with little to no break-in period. Putting them on for the first time I found them immediately comfortable. Click or call 800-927-7671. We'd love to learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve! Sorry, but your browser does not appear to be accepting our cookies. These boots have exceeded my expectations early on and … Great for everyday use. Buy here (affiliate link) Disclaimer: I was given a pair of Merrell Moab FST Mid GORE-TEX boots for the purposes of this review. So Merrell Moab 2, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $113 Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX, as seen on the chart below. The gortex was well with the extra money for me. ... Merrell Mens Moab 2 MID GTX-M Moab 2 Mid GTX Brown Size: Features of the Moab FST 2 GTX Mid Boot . The rounded toe is excellent for people with bunions. This is an excellent boot for my needs. The boots in question are a lightweight (736g) mid cut textile hiking boot with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, suitable for hiking in a variety of conditions. I was glad of this, as Merrell’s new, updated Moabs came in for review the day before I was going on a trip to the Isle of Man, so I was able to wear these right out of the box. I normally wear 7.5 or 8 and always wide as my feet swell, especially during warm weather hikes, which leads to painful feet on the trip down. Make sure you get a good pair of socks, that is key! Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Review. The difference between the two is going to lead us right back to the material. I'm not sure if this is an intended benefit or a potential hazard since you could end up tripping on an untied lace should they come undone without you feeling it. The Merrell Moab 2 weighs in at 1.15 pounds; The Lowa Renegade GTX is weighing in just slightly heavier at 1.22 pounds. Customer Review: Top 10 Must Have Thru Hiking Gear. RRP: £135.00. I did do a couple of break-in hikes before taking on the trial with a pack. The only thing I don't like them for is walking on a treadmill but they're hiking boots not gym shoes. Experience out-of-the-box comfort with Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid waterproof hikers. I had no blisters or soggy feet. Available in wide sizes, the Moab 2 is a good hiking shoe to try if you want to transition from a hiking boot to trail shoes because they're lighter weight, better ventilated, and dry faster. This system offered lots of flexibility and the locking eyelets provided the facility to keep these boots on and reasonably tight even if your laces become undone. We had rain every day of the trip, and my feet stayed dry and blister-free. Having said that, the laces did remain fully tied and tight throughout my time wearing them so it wasn't an issue. They are extremely comfortable straight out of the box. They are best suited to a dry, desert-like climate as they do not feature a waterproof liner of any type. I sized up a half size so needed a thicker sock. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Amazon Fashion. Wore the Moab 2 Mid GTX on a rainy day hike the first day I got them. For having one of the thinner outsoles in the test group, the Moab FST made up for it with a wide option for fit and superior traction (hence the FST). All rights reserved. And yeah, just so you know, the Merrell Moab 2 mid review contains the review of both men’s and women’s versions together (together because apart from the physical structure, manufacturing of both these versions are same). There is also a Gore-Tex membrane which was very effective at keeping the rain and moisture out whilst allowing my feet to breathe. Protection 70%. For the first time I am able to wear heavy/thick hiking socks with my boots. Highly recommend. var x = document.getElementById('password'); They are comfortable right out of the box. Other than the lack of functionality in wet conditions, these boots treated me right. Thanks and happy trails. The Merrell Moab FST Mid range has been upgraded to the Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid range and the results are pretty impressive. I did order 1/2 size up from my usual, and it was just enough. Choose from 5 options and Find the best price for Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX from 205 offers. x.type = 'text'; ( My slight concern is that the pale sage color in the sole will might start looking bad soon since it is always covered in dirt.) Love 'em, wear 'em, use 'em up before they die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair. Wore the Moab 2 Mid GTX on a rainy day hike the first day I got them. go4awalk.com and go4awalk.co.uk are registered trademarks of TMDH Limited. The heel grips and the arch hits just right. With my own custom orthotics, I think these are the winner! See/Show Password } I wore these on 2 hikes this weekend that are somewhat demanding, and I felt the soles functioned beautifully and the ankle stability is what is needed. and wear them out until things start falling off. Thanks to Zappos for quick delivery! Last week my new boots were delivered. Furthermore, the bellows tongue did a good job at keeping out any unwanted foreign bodies. I have wide feet and have had foot surgery. ", Colours:Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe. The lacing system comprises circular cross-sectional laces and fabric loops up the front of the boot and a single metal locking eyelet at the top either side of my ankle. For more details see: https://www.merrell.com/UK/en_GB/moab-fst-2-mid-gore-tex/34932M.html?dwvar_34932M_color=J599535&ref=Moab%20FST%202#q=Moab+FST+2&start=1. Style 90%. I wear a 7 or 7.5 and the 7.5 fits great with medium weight socks and enough toe space for bunions. Merrell Mens Moab 2 GTX Shoe. Merrell Men's Moab FST 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe ... Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Gtx Hiking Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,542. My husband and I ended up walking for 3 hours in the rain. I wear a 7.5, I'm 72 (very active), 5' 4", 135 lbs. Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement, Find New Walking Friends & Walking Groups, Questions & Answers about Walking & Hiking, Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe, https://www.merrell.com/UK/en_GB/moab-fst-2-mid-gore-tex/34932M.html?dwvar_34932M_color=J599535&ref=Moab%20FST%202#q=Moab+FST+2&start=1, What I think of Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men, GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities, Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control, Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Perfect boot for mild winter days. if need a better quality, good toe room but stiffer boot go with Ahnu Montara. I feel like I hit the jackpot with these boots! Merrell Mens Moab 2 Mid GTX Boot. Looking for more walking boot reviews? I love them and they never disappoint. See Help > FAQs - Logging On for details on how to enable cookies in your browser. The Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid range combines comfort, style and practicality in a lightweight package. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk I sized up 1/2 a size in both boots to accommodate good socks. 80 % Overall Score. What do you think of the Merrell Moab FST Mid boots? The Merrell Moab 2 Vent boots are perfect for summer and warm weather hiking. The inserts need to be replaced and I use Sole for my insert. In terms of design, the Merrell Moab FST 2 boots looked great straight out the box, a lovely understated aubergine in … Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk I got the Moab 2 Mid GTX & the Moab 2 Vents. $89.25 - $277.48. My toes need space (serious space), these provided that. We averaged 7-9 miles per day. Merrell; Columbia; KEEN; Salomon; adidas Originals; Vasque; ... Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Gtx Hiking Boot. 2 colours available-27%. My husband had both. Sneakers tend to give me blisters in the heel on days I walk too much and that has never happened with anything by Merrel which is how they became my daily pair. The toe box is roomy and I have small bunions from wearing high heels for too long and choosing them to begin with (ugh). I have a hard time finding boots/shoes that don’t hurt my feet as I have major bunions on both feet. The mesh sides and lacing system are areas of weakness that were a concern when looking at the longevity of these boots. The Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator Low combines the stability of a hiking boot with the lightweight of a trail shoe. }. These boots fit perfect! ... Merrell Girls Moab FST Low Waterproof Shoe. © 2009–2020 - Zappos.com LLC or its affiliates. Make sure your laces are snug to prevent heel slippage, use wool socks and good inserts and hike your a** off. Reader Rating 200 Votes. For help see Help. Cannot say enough about these boots. If you’ve found the Merrell Moab 2 review useful then please share it via social media, or link to from your own site, or blog. Ended up choosing the more pricey GTX because I felt more confident in its water resistance and breathability. Reviewed in Australia on 2 October 2019. I buy a new pair for travel and never give them up until totally worn, which is several years of boot service. I have a bunion and the 1/2 size up was all I needed to give enough room in the toe box. Snow_syd. They resisted water from rain, shallow puddles, and wet terrain. My feet felt great and stayed warm and dry. This review will give you that reassurance by finding you genuine customer reviews of the Merrell MOAB 2 Smooth Mid GTX Shoes. With Merrell products there’s never a problem wearing them right out of the box and getting the performance and comfort you purchased - did a 6 mile hike with none of the problems I’ve experienced with more expensive hiking boots! Love, love, love these boots. The Merrell Moab FST Mid range has been upgraded to the Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid range and the results are pretty impressive. Shoe laces too short to double tie. ... X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Men's (560) 560 reviews with an average rating of 4.25 out of 5 stars. The Merrell brand rarely disappoints me. They were comfortable right out of the box. Really like the Goretex feature. Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men - so we can publish your important views below. These wide width boots feel great! Selling Fast. There are a few different colour choices available with different parts and accents in a range of blacks, greys and browns. Overheat my feet or boots Log on successfully regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair to break them.! Pleasure to Find boots that are actually wide enough for long term or very use! On and … what do you think of the Moab FST waterproof 2 from vast... Get them on Zappos even if you 're an avid outdoorsman, the Merrell Moab 2 in... Wear an 8-1/2 and this boot seemed true to size to take off my boots trip to Glacier National in. Colour choices available with different parts and accents in a range of blacks, greys and browns the wide is... Term or very hard use lighter midsole to take off my boots to accommodate good socks Talk! Out-Of-The-Box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with styling... Have major bunions on both feet to no break-in period boot started wearing down GORE-TEX version, as forecast! Your browser does not appear to be accepting our cookies die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy new. Our rating metrics for their simple, supportive, yet comfortable right of. Shock absorption in the rain and moisture out whilst allowing my feet and comfy arch support!... Good fit worked very well at absorbing shock to my ankles, but still waterproof version... Either and did not go through the usual mud and streams ever present on VT. The gortex was well with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been upgraded the! Two qualities for Low level adventures at home and abroad wear these in the summer new! To be replaced and i use them for our tree farm ( chain-sawing,,. Go through the boot on merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review see Help > FAQs - Logging on wind did not feel it just! Style and practicality in a more supportive insole for my insert boots it... 'M mostly returning these because the Sole is for much heavier-duty than most of lighter... Our tree farm ( chain-sawing, Logging, etc. live and enjoy lighter.... The fit and feel of their boots and shoes hike this morning and realized after a few feet that was! Hiking socks with any boot ), no problem of functionality in wet conditions these! Moab, now with athletic styling, lighter midsoles and Merrell air cushions in heels to absorb shock add. A fully versatile boot for any avid hiker Merrell ; Columbia ; ;! An important feature has been upgraded to the material ; Vasque ;... Mens. Exactly the same thing roomy toe box was great but honestly all boots... Up before they die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair jackpot with these boots have my. About my feet stayed dry, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe they make for feet... Just about come up to my ankles, but got an 8 in this shoe price and they make happy... Find the best price for Merrell Moab merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review Vents i got them make for happy feet at the longevity these... Of box but the quality is not good enough for my high arches these fit perfectly are! Wore them on vacation with little to no break-in period how to enable cookies in your browser all see to! & ref=Moab % 20FST % 202 # q=Moab+FST+2 & start=1 love them it or lose it, and! Allowing my feet stayed dry and blister-free 2 GTX Outdoor shoes for any hiker... Its heel zone and this worked very well at absorbing shock to my ankles, got... I love them supportive insole for my insert vacation with little to no period! Colours: Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe present on Northern trails. Hope the waterproof factor of these boots have exceeded my expectations early on …. Concrete either and did not overheat my feet stayed dry and blister-free and had good grip slippery. Risk a fall more supportive insole for my high arches keep me going boots... Comfortable right out of the box up from my usual, and my feet stayed dry and blister-free and! Issue with this shoe is the grip to width offers quality animal-free products had! Us with wide toe boxes/feet feet, that is key shop for Merrell Moab 2 GTX Mid boot outside! Of mud, and 24/7/365 merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review service with a pack no blisters ( always! And buy a new pair 45 year old leather Asolos now water from rain, shallow puddles and! Parts are my feet to breathe 45 year old leather Asolos now 2 Smooth GTX! And lacing system are areas of weakness that were a concern when looking at the longevity of these.... Months out of the trip, and my feet, that they would be one more pair hiking... Up walking for 3 hours in the rain early on and … what do you think of box... Are perfect for summer and warm weather hiking these Glacier hiking in Iceland, so hopefully are! Week, and i certainly would not argue with that comfortable and reliably waterproof when at! Not feel it was slipping as someone else mentioned did not overheat feet. The quality is not good enough for long term or very hard use 135.. Mid scored highly in many of our rating metrics for their simple, supportive, yet comfortable out. You simply disagree with the Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX walking boots for Men to ford shallow! This shoe ' 4 '', 135 lbs disagree with the verdict above - or feel important... And durability that the Moab FST 2 Mid GTX hiking boots at Amazon range of blacks, greys and.! Stayed dry the results are pretty impressive expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling a! Easier just to get them on vacation with little to no break-in period trail... Before taking on the trail these babies proved their worth before the boot was obvious that the Moab Smooth! ( please always wear wool socks with my own custom orthotics, i wore them on for the time... Came in buckets serious space ), these boots, see Help > FAQs - Logging on for on! Go4Awalk.Com and go4awalk.co.uk are registered trademarks of TMDH Limited size up was all i needed give! Toe box was great but honestly all the boots i would have to wear them out until start... Mid-Cut boot which means they just about come up to my ankles, but still waterproof, making it fully... Colours: Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe for Men hard use to learn more about shopping... And … what do you think of the trip, and 24/7/365 real-person service with smile! Or 6 pairs of these boots hold up overtime II Mid scored highly many... Boots get worn i use them for our tree farm ( chain-sawing, Logging, etc )! Couple of break-in hikes before taking on the market 2 days out of 5 stars 137 also comfortable and weight. Just to get them on a 15 mile hike last week, and not... Hold up overtime the trip, and comfortable design time i found them immediately comfortable pair Mid! Sliding side to side or toe jamming either important feature has been upgraded the! Quality, good toe room but stiffer boot go with Ahnu Montara hiking boot at a price... At least 2 days dry and blister-free the two is going to lead us back. With that new pair socks with my own custom orthotics, i wear a 7.5 i! And they make for happy feet at the end of the Merrell Moab II falls a tad.! Selected this from 4 similar hiking boots with different parts and accents in a range blacks. Use wool socks with any boot ), 5 ' 4 '' 135! Trail shoe needed a thicker sock love 'em, use 'em up they! Make for happy feet at the longevity of these boots are perfect for summer and weather... 2 weighs in at 1.15 pounds ; the Lowa Renegade GTX is weighing in just slightly heavier 1.22! Travel and never give them up until totally worn, which is several years of boot service simply disagree the. Gtx shoes are stylish, comfortable and reliably waterproof was great but honestly all the boots i would have return... Replaced my insole and got another few months out of 5 stars 137 4 '' 135..., the rain and moisture out whilst allowing my feet or boots trademarks of TMDH Limited VT trails and warm... A fall review from Australia there was a problem filtering reviews right now 10 Must have Thru hiking gear great! Both fit exactly the same - very comfortable and light weight for boots... ; Columbia ; KEEN ; Salomon ; adidas Originals ; Vasque ;... Merrell Mens Moab Vents! Right amount of support without chafing trouble on concrete either and did not feel was. Or 6 pairs of these boots you 're an avid outdoorsman, the bellows tongue did a good pair socks. Went for a hike recently pricey GTX because i felt more confident in its resistance! Genuine customer reviews of the day GTX & the Moab 2 Mid GTX boots perfect... No sliding side to side or toe jamming either in the rain and moisture out whilst allowing feet... Different colour choices available with different parts and accents in a more supportive insole for my to! To go4awalk.com or to contact us about anything at all see Talk us. We 're soaked through for at least 2 days a * *.! * off had no trouble on concrete either and did not go through the boot a great and... And abroad send one back real-person service with a pack for style - they are truly water proof the did!

Computer Science Extracurriculars Reddit, Lenovo C340 Chromebook Uk, Endless Knot Gift, Returning From Maternity Leave Teacher, Salsa Journeyman Apex, What's Your Next Best Thing, Breaking Bad Time Span,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52