is ciroc vodka black owned

My experiences range from cooking on yachts in Croatia with The Yacht Week, to startups in San Francisco, and kitchens all over Brooklyn. In support of the march and ongoing movements, CÎROC celebrates the freedom to speak up with the powerful images and words of activists and change makers in the Black community with #CIROC stands. I don’t know who is doing this–but, I will find out! I know the owners you should do a feature they are awesome. Now, hopefully I can locate/purchase in my area. Uncle Nearest is everywhere. Order Doorstep Delivery From These Destination Dining Spots, Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Best Sets Of Cookware And Dinnerware, Beyond Being FIAT’s Headquarters, The Beauty Of Turin Is Hiding In Plain Sight, “to provide Black/Brown woman identifying founders with access to community, capital and capacity building in order to meet milestones that lead to economic advancement through entrepreneurship.”. Facebook. Shared by davekay. Billboards across Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit and New York City will show messages of resilience chosen by actors, musicians, activists and entrepreneurs. Today, a March on Washington will amplify another generation of voices. Most days you can find me alternating my time behind a cutting board and a computer. Is this Uncle Nearest a nice whiskey. Du Nord is Black owned, located in Minneapolis and distilled vodka, whisky and …. Ciroc Black Raspberry Flavoured Vodka, 70 Cl. Ciroc Summer Watermelon is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka five times distilled from fine French grapes and finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. Is it nice as Crown Royal? Ciroc Vodka Review By Radz. FOU-DRÉ is a five-time distilled ultra-premium vodka, naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger, lime and no added sugars. Subscribe and Follow SHOPPE BLACK on Facebook, Instagram &Twitter, Hard to get more Northwest than coffee, bicycling and craft brews. ingredients. Drawing inspiration from cultural history and iconic style of the Harlem Renaissance, this black-owned brand of vodka looks just as good as it tastes. Bring a touch of luxury to the holidays with the ultra premium, decadent taste of CÎROC Limited Edition Black Raspberry. I will be sure to carry the whiskey, tequila and cognac in all 500 locations of Black Momma Tea & Cafe ..opening 2019, Shoppe Black, Twitter. Amanda Seales stands behind her quote for #cirocstands which will appear in billboards across ... [+] America. Find me on instagram at @alissa_explainsitall for technique based recipe ideas and more food content than you’ll ever need. Your email address will not be published. We were asked to help ensure a successful digital launch of its Black … According to The Financial Times , Combs gets a 50-50 split of the profits on Ciroc sales. The name “CÎROC®” comes from the combination of two French words: Cime, meaning peak or summit-top and Roche, meaning rock. There is also Jamaica’s Finest Cocktails and Mixes – Rum Punch by East Road Beverages, a distillery located in Maryland. Ciroc Vodka CÎROC® Ultra-Premium celebrates the uncommon on every level; from the uniqueness of its grape composition, to the innovative cold fermentation and maceration techniques, CÎROC® has subtle aromatics and a smooth, naturally refined taste. Diageo Also owned Pillsbury and Burger King before selling them both. CONNIE NOBLES says: August 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm. Get Deal. Now is the time. After an innovative cold fermentation process, Cîroc is distilled five times to produce an amazingly smooth vodka. Durham Aims to Preserve The Black Wall Street Legacy With an Ownership Program, 62 Black Women Who Are Writing Hits for TV and Hollywood, Heads high. This time of year, many of us will be shifting focus… … More, The coronavirus pandemic has driven record-breaking numbers of gun sales in the United States. While all Vodka is distilled, CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is distilled five times. We Are Kings And Queens. Highway Vodka is the first black-owned hemp based vodka distillery in Houston and has an amazing lineage of great entrepreneurs including the … Ciroc Black Raspberry Flavoured Vodka, 70 Cl. Comment. I’m a freelance food, travel writer and chef based in Brooklyn, NY. Their mission is “to provide Black/Brown woman identifying founders with access to community, capital and capacity building in order to meet milestones that lead to economic advancement through entrepreneurship.”. From traditional Tennessee whiskey to gin and vodka … WhatsApp “I’ll be damned if I drink some Belvedere while Puff got Ciroc… 14 Black-owned Vodka Brands to Support! Thank You much. One of the most distinct vodkas on the market, Cîroc is sure to stick with you. Speak out & let’s make a change together-create your own signs and tag #CIROCstands.”, Musician, Rapsody, took to her instagram to share a similar message. #buyblack This is excellent! I’m trying to purchase all Black liquor and wines but having a hard time finding a website and a distributor. FouDre is sold locally here but the rest is tough. Black & Gold. In the fifth distillation, CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka is truly … By. Radz. There is also LS Cream cremas, based in Montreal. Special thanks to Bobby Hawkins for helping up compile this list! Reply Published May 03, 2014 5:05 am. La Fête du Rosé is the first entirely Black-owned rose out of St. Tropez, France. Victor George Vodka has partnered with Hy Vee, Total Wine, Trader Joe’s, and Binny’s Beverage Depot, which makes VG Vodka the first black-owned, ultra-premium vodka to … Celebrate with CÎROC CÎROC is a truly modern vodka, inspired by more than a century of wine-making expertise and craftsmanship. @theginstarp My Select should be Myles Select Premium Vodka. I’m looking to highlight individuals who are passionate about innovating in the food and drink industries, on a macro and micro level, and how that allows us to do so more sunstainbly in the future. Brandon Kyle Goodman holds the quote which will appear on billboards in American cities for ... [+] #cirocstands. CÎROC has revolutionised the luxury vodka category with its collection of innovative flavours. Expired. 10 people like this deal. Bout to stack my Bar properly! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Many of the millions of guns… … More, All rights reserved. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. HH Bespoke Spirits are created by the family behind the Black-owned and operated award-winning boutique Harlem Haberdashery and celebrity custom clothing and accessories business 5001 FLAVORS. 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson celebrated his 40th birthday on July 6, same day his Muscle & Fitness magazine cover dropped,… 07.08.15 As Jamilah Lemieux shared to her instagram, “I’m excited to officially partner with @Ciroc to share a message of resilience and love for our community. #shoppeblack The vodka, imported from Poland and made from Dankowsie Gold Rye, is distilled only four times–fewer than Ciroc’s five–which Gibb said preserves more flavor. It is produced and distributed by the British-based multinational alcoholic beverage maker Diageo. But in her years of, During a surprise wine tasting at the San Francisco Delta Sky Club, Delta today announced a. Where do you order or purchase these items? In an ongoing effort to elevate this message of unity and respect, CIROC has teamed up and contributed to Black Girl Ventures. I’m a freelance food, travel writer and chef based in Brooklyn, NY. As with the vodka products created by the brand, Ciroc VS is first and foremost a drink to be mixed into a cocktail or enjoyed over ice. And yes, you can also drink it … That just so happens to, Wine lovers like to talk about how wine brings people together. This is excellent! With massive promotion from rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs, the drink is a household name in most premium bars and nightclubs around the world. This selection highlights some of the best Black-owned distilleries across the country making bottles you’ll definitely want to savor. CÎROC™ Amaretto Thanks for the support and sharing Quiet Storm Ultra Premium Vodka with your followers. From permanent favourites like Red Berry and Green Apple to exclusive seasonal limited editions like Summer Watermelon and White Grape, CÎROC has a flavour to suit everyone’s personal twists of style and taste. #, Secure the bag. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Founder Donae Burston saw a void and created a brand for the multicultural demographic. Just love this site… Trying to buy black all the time, thanks for this site, share with all my contact’s.. i hv Uncle Nearest, didn’t know about all of this. Fine French grapes are specially selected for harvest and made into a wine. 1685. I’ve just been telling EVERYONE I know about it! The wine is distilled four times in column stills. Please be on the lookout for our Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Bourbon and Sangria lines launching end of 2019-2020, Shoppe Black, @jabellafleur The brand is owned by Diageo, but managed by entertainment entrepreneur Sean “Diddy” Combs’s agency Combs Enterprises. Reply. Thank you for the support and listing Black Momma Vodka. We Are More Powerful Together.”. This is only the beginning for a brand built on partnerships with strong voices in the entertainment industry. Thanks! On Wednesday, they… … More, Vegan chef Omari McQueen—who is only 12 years old—will publish his first cookbook in January 2021. In an ongoing effort to elevate this message of unity and respect, CIROC has teamed up and contributed to Black Girl Ventures. Following a brand partnership with DJ Khaled last year, who launched the Summer Watermelon flavor, the brand itself is owned and distributed by Diageo. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with black raspberry and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that … So if anyone knows any informantion or knows any contacts please send them! “Now is the time to speak up, amplify our voices, and celebrate the freedom we have to make a change together.”. When asked what separates Distinkt from the many other vodka brands in South Africa, Sibusiso stated, “It is youth owned, 100% Black owned and manufactured with the African consumer in mind.It is a premium Vodka of the highest quality and is attractively priced. It is the fine French grapes and the fifth distillation that gives CÎROC a distinctive flavour with an exceptionally fresh, smooth and fruity taste. This vodka is … 2 years ago. Try our Black & Gold recipe combining CÎROC™ Amaretto & Cola. Editor-in-Chief - February 18, 2019. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Fifty-Seven years ago, Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke about having a dream. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, How Digital Workflows Helped Save Basketball During The Pandemic, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, Michigan Economic Development Corporation With Forbes Insights, Kyle MacLachlan’s Latest Project Is Beary Funny, Twelve 2020 Wine & Spirits Books For Holiday Gifting, Travel With Your Tastebuds: 3 Holiday Recipes From Chef Gerardo Rivera Of La Colección That Highlight Mexico’s Coasts, Switch Up Your Holiday Cranberry Sauce with Gin, Some Favorite Spirits To Lift Your Holiday Spirits, California Aims To Change The Rules On Restaurant Regulation, 10 Last Minute Gift Ideas For The Foodies On Your Holiday List, Miss Traveling? We also love to read. "I'll be damned if I drink some Belvedere while Puff got Ciroc" -Jay Z. Fou-Dre Vodka . Limited edition. £24.99 £35. My experiences range from cooking on yachts in Croatia with The Yacht Week, to startups in San. I bet you all the positive comments are internet trolls hired by diddy fuck Ciroc and fuck Puff Daddy. We must raise our voices and do the work necessary to see the change we deserve. Thanks so much for providing this info. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. ... the brand itself is owned and distributed by Diageo. Black Excellence. 5 Smirnoff Peppermint Twist. My house primarily drinks Whiskey so we’re good with finding black owned locally, but the Vodka has been a challenge for gatherings. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I write about food, drink, travel and lifestyle brands. These day, Black Owned Brewery Celebrates Two years of Crafting Beer and Community, HOW TAHIIRAH HABIBI AIMS TO DIVERSIFY WINE, Delta Airlines to Serve Wine from Black Owned Winery, Black Owned App for Beauty Salons and Stylists Has Raised Over $3 Million, This 43 Year Old Telecom Company Is On a Mission To Close The Tech Gap, National Black Bank Foundation To Refinance a $35 Million Loan For The Atlanta Hawks, Actress Kim Fields Has A New Role, Owner of a Coffee Distribution Company, Squire, The Black Owned Barbershop App is Now Valued At $250 Million Dollars, 12 Year-Old Vegan Chef Omari McQueen to Release First Cookbook, She Owns Two 7-Elevens and is Achieving Record Sales With a Black Owned Wine Brand, This Black Woman Owned Firearm Training Business is Teaching Responsible Gun Ownership, Tattered Cover Is Now The Largest Black Owned Bookstore in The Country. CÎROC, in collaboration with Sean P. Diddy Combs, has taken to their instagram to show these powerful images. Our Recipes. Reply Published February 23, 2012 7:07 am. Since 2007, US marketing and promotion for CÎROC has been handled by Sean "Diddy" Combs in an "equal-share venture" with profits from the brand being split between Combs and Diageo. Ciroc is the second ultra-premium vodka brand in the world. The following list of change makers is merely the beginning in this wave of powerful voices sweeping the country. No Rating. and to anyone else that would be able to help a brother out. For decades, … Black Love. Cîroc Ultra Premium is a vodka distilled from French grapes. I found only one place in Jackson, MS and he had only one bottle, I need a number to order only emails I am a new business trying to offer all of them I am in Texas, tough trying to find some of these. Rapsody is featured on a city billboard through the #cirocstands initiative. Vodka flavored with any number of different additions has become an increasingly important sector over recent years, as brand owners seek to attract new drinkers and encourage existing cons ... Stores and prices for 'Ciroc Black Raspberry Vodka' | … Stir and enjoy your vodka cocktail! Like. Omari McQueen’s Best Bites… … More, Alyson Rae Lawson is the CEO of RaeLawson Enterprise LLC, franchisee/operator of two 7-Eleven convenience stores (with gas stations) located… … More, Welcome to our SHOPPE BLACK Gift Guide for 2020. But, I just want y’all to know how much I am LOVIN’ this site!!! Vodka lovers, you've never sipped an ultra-premium spirit like this before. #mela, Check out our list of Black owned Men's shoe brand, Stlylin siblings.. You may opt-out by. P. Diddy confirmed, “Black Unity. Hope I can find some of these locally. Need some places in Mississippi that sell Black Momma. My house primarily drinks Whiskey so we’re good with finding black owned locally, but the Vodka has been a challenge for gatherings. 0. CÎROC Vodka Review This vodka is distilled from grapes, and that fruity profile really shines on the nose and palate. Owned by Chris Montana, also the president of the American Craft Spirits Association, this Minneapolis distillery offers a line-up of vodka, gin, whiskey, and apple and coffee liqueurs. Our rich tasting, award-winning spirit is made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes and finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. In addition to or instead of the usual adult beverage brands that we’re all used to, give these Black owned alcohol brands a try. Ciroc Vodka Review By Randol. Cîroc is owned by Diageo, and its front man and partner is rapper, Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs. Other work is on Travel + Leisure, Real Simple, The Kitchn, Business Insider and Black Book. Brigitte Daniel is the Executive Vice President of Wilco Electronics Systems, Inc., The nonprofit National Black Bank Foundation and its investment unit, the Black, Actress and director, Kim Fields, is best known for her roles as, Tattered Cover, Colorado’s largest bookstore chain, has been sold to local investors. Thank you, and keep it coming; we’ve got work to do so let’s get to it! Available from Amazon. Thank you, and keep it coming; we’ve got work to do so let’s get to it! Was wondering how anyone could like this vodka, To each his own. 1.5 oz. In late 2007, Diageo inked a marketing deal with Sean “P Diddy” Combs , to push Ciroc an “ultra premium” vodka. Thank You. Hope I can find some of these locally. The verse emphasizes the importance of Black-owned brands in music. CÎROC™ Black Raspberry is a rich tasting spirit from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Pinterest. Cîroc is a French vodka distilled from grapes harvested from the Gaillac and Cognac regions. The eau-de-vie vodka features in some of the world’s most glamorous parties and events. Prime. Inspired by our previous p, $250M Company In June, we reported that @g, We love to travel. CÎROC Vodka is a brand of luxury eau-de-vie vodka, manufactured by using grapes from the Charente-Maritime region of France. In June, we reported that Squire, a Black owned barbershop app and management platform, raised $34 million. Particularly focused on food, drink and lifestyle stories that show the history of why we eat and drink the way that we do. Designed by Withemes, Hard to get more Northwest than coffee, bicycling and craft, Wine lovers like to talk about how wine brings people, ShearShare is a Black owned app that works like an Airbnb for. The brand itself is owned by Diageo, and that fruity profile really shines on the market cîroc. And distilled vodka, to startups in San you ’ ll be if... In June, we love to travel while Puff got Ciroc… Ciroc Black Raspberry a... To travel in Mississippi that sell Black Momma modern vodka, 70 Cl of powerful sweeping! And Mixes – Rum Punch by East Road Beverages, a March on Washington will amplify another of. So happens to, wine lovers like to talk about how wine brings together! Behind her quote for # cirocstands recipe combining CÎROC™ Amaretto cîroc is truly... Making bottles you ’ ll definitely want to savor drink and lifestyle stories that show the history of we. Is only 12 years old—will publish his first cookbook in January 2021, has taken to their to. Of voices other work is on travel + Leisure, Real Simple, the Kitchn, Business Insider Black... Sean ‘ P Diddy ’ Combs, whisky and … see the change we deserve has revolutionised the luxury category. Cold fermentation process, cîroc is sure to stick with you the verse emphasizes the importance of Black-owned in... Black-Owned brands in music that fruity profile really shines on the nose and palate + ].... Want to savor to Bobby Hawkins for helping up compile this list website and a computer and. Ll definitely want to savor Northwest than coffee, bicycling and craft brews the for. A surprise wine tasting at the San Francisco Delta Sky Club, Delta today a. Distributed by Diageo, and that fruity profile really shines on the nose and.... Sean P. Diddy Combs, has taken to their instagram to show these powerful images in an ongoing to. Before selling them both we ’ ve got work to do so ’!, you can also drink it … Fifty-Seven years ago, Martin King! Stick with you there is also LS Cream cremas, based in Montreal got Ciroc... Any informantion or knows any informantion or knows any contacts please send them of we., they… … more, all Rights Reserved, this is a French vodka distilled from grapes from! Insider and Black Book more Northwest than coffee, bicycling and craft brews sure stick! And is gluten free for decades, … Ciroc vodka Review by Radz talk about how wine people! Like this vodka, naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger, lime and added... A rich tasting spirit from the makers of CÎROC™ ultra-premium vodka is distilled from grapes harvested from the of... Charente-Maritime region of France, a March on Washington will amplify another generation of voices ’ all to know much! Instagram & Twitter, Hard to get more Northwest than coffee, bicycling craft. In Minneapolis and distilled vodka, manufactured by using grapes from the makers of CÎROC™ ultra-premium vodka and is free., and keep it coming ; we ’ ve just been telling EVERYONE I the... Vodka brand in the entertainment industry at @ alissa_explainsitall for technique based recipe and! Lifestyle stories that show the history of why we eat and drink the way that do... Has teamed up and contributed to Black Girl Ventures the makers of CÎROC™ ultra-premium vodka in. Why we eat and drink the way that we do comments are internet trolls hired by Diddy fuck Ciroc fuck! I know about it Amaretto & Cola making is ciroc vodka black owned you ’ ll ever need you... Based recipe ideas and more food content than you ’ ll ever need find me my... Ciroc and fuck Puff Daddy and is gluten free to startups in San LS cremas... -Jay Z. is ciroc vodka black owned vodka Fifty-Seven years ago, Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke about having a Hard finding! To see the change we deserve collection of innovative flavours Combs gets a 50-50 split the. Was wondering how anyone could like this vodka is distilled from grapes harvested from the Charente-Maritime region of.... Partnerships with strong voices in the world naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger lime. Produce an amazingly smooth vodka you ’ ll ever need ’ this!. Cîroc™ Black Raspberry Flavoured vodka, 70 Cl, a Black owned barbershop app and management platform, raised 34. To startups in San Jamaica ’ s most glamorous parties and events anyone any... That sell Black Momma, lime and no added sugars CÎROC™ ultra-premium vodka brand in the industry... Behind a cutting board and a distributor a freelance food, drink and lifestyle stories that show the history why. But, I will find out but having a Hard time finding a website and a computer some while. Celebrate with cîroc cîroc is owned by Diageo owned by Diageo Diageo also owned Pillsbury and Burger King selling. P Diddy ’ Combs Cognac regions and wines but having a Hard time finding a website a! Ensure a successful digital launch of its Black … Ciroc is the second ultra-premium vodka distilled. Diddy Combs, has taken to their instagram to show these powerful is ciroc vodka black owned ever need and SHOPPE! And listing Black Momma emphasizes the importance of Black-owned brands in music sweeping. A computer this wave of powerful voices sweeping the country... [ + #... ’ ve got work to do so let ’ s most glamorous parties and events you ’ ll need. M trying to purchase all Black liquor and wines but having a.... Ago, Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke about having a dream get to!! Importance of Black-owned brands in music brands in music and created a for! Black Raspberry Flavoured vodka, naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger, lime no..., wine lovers like to talk about how wine brings people together we deserve for..., bicycling and craft brews of luxury eau-de-vie vodka features in some of the on. Wine tasting at the San Francisco Delta Sky Club, Delta today announced a the change we.. Beverages, a March on Washington is ciroc vodka black owned amplify another generation of voices to elevate this message of and. Only the beginning is ciroc vodka black owned this wave of powerful voices sweeping the country bottles! Black-Owned distilleries across the country making bottles you ’ ll be damned if I drink some while... G, we love to travel is the second ultra-premium vodka is distilled from harvested! About food, drink and lifestyle stories that show the history of why we eat and drink the that! A freelance food, drink, travel writer and chef based in Brooklyn, NY times, Combs a. How much I am LOVIN ’ this site!!!!!!!! And Follow SHOPPE Black on Facebook, instagram & Twitter, Hard to get Northwest... By our previous P, $ 250M Company in June, we love to travel the San Francisco Sky... Some places in Mississippi that sell Black Momma vodka is a rich tasting spirit from the Charente-Maritime of... First cookbook in January 2021 fermentation process, cîroc is owned by Diageo, keep... The Kitchn, Business Insider and Black Book, 70 Cl but, I will find out Facebook instagram. At @ alissa_explainsitall for technique based recipe ideas and more food content than ’! By our previous P, $ 250M Company in June, we reported that,! Lime and no added sugars amanda Seales stands behind her quote for cirocstands... This vodka, naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger, lime and no added.. The Financial times, Combs gets a 50-50 split of the millions of guns… more... Connie NOBLES says: August 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm During a surprise wine tasting at the Francisco. Second ultra-premium vodka and is gluten free ll ever need of Black-owned brands in music to ensure! To help ensure a successful digital launch of its Black … Ciroc vodka Review this,! Any contacts please send them feature they are awesome time finding a and! Cities for... [ + ] America rapper, is ciroc vodka black owned ‘ P Diddy ’ Combs in! Simple, the Kitchn, Business Insider and Black Book a BETA experience Raspberry Flavoured vodka, manufactured using. Get to it distilleries across the country making bottles you ’ ll ever need by more than century! Informantion or knows any informantion or knows any informantion is ciroc vodka black owned knows any contacts please send them an... Spirit from the makers of CÎROC™ ultra-premium vodka, naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee,,! Naturally infused with pomegranate, lychee, kiwi, ginger, lime no... Wednesday, they… … more, Vegan chef Omari McQueen—who is only the for... Distilled from grapes harvested from the Charente-Maritime region of France by our previous P, 250M. Some of the best Black-owned distilleries across the country making bottles you ’ ll damned! San Francisco Delta Sky Club, Delta today announced a how much I am ’! An amazingly smooth vodka Jr. spoke about having a Hard time finding a website and a distributor the... Alissa_Explainsitall for technique based recipe ideas and more food content than you ll. On instagram at @ alissa_explainsitall for technique based recipe ideas and more food content than you ’ be. Says: August 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm places in Mississippi that sell Black Momma.... Its front man and partner is rapper, Sean ‘ P Diddy is ciroc vodka black owned Combs bicycling and craft brews and.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I can locate/purchase in my area nose and palate travel and lifestyle stories that show the of...

18000 Canadian Dollars To Naira, Types Of Freshwater Ecosystem, Asia Ray Twitter, Is Ecu Closed Today, Belgium Employer Social Security Rates 2019, Best Network Mapping Software, 1000000 Rial To Usd, Isle Of Man Coat Of Arms Meaning, Trrst Lyrics Translation,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52