hunworth bell menu

Friendly, efficient staff. Read our latest review of The Hunny Bell, Hunworth, North Norfolk – see images, check for special offers. Restaurants near The Hunworth Bell, Holt on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near The Hunworth Bell in Holt, United Kingdom. Related Searches. The portion was pretty generous too. Was it actually possible to look forward to seeing the food presentation just as much as eating the meal itself? The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Untappd is committed to supporting your local restaurants, pubs, and breweries during the COVID-19 Health Crisis. Pub My first glass of elderflower with tonic (£2.40) was quickly devoured and I had to experience a second. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The food is generous and of outstanding quality. The Hunworth Bell, Holt Picture: Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,957 candid photos and videos. The Hunny Bell Burger - Stody Reared Aberdeen Angus Beef W/ Red Onion & Flat Leaf Parsley On a Rosemary Bun, Mature Cheddar & Bacon, French Fries, Spicy Tomato Chutney & … - Credit: Archant. This has to be one of the best places I've visited for customer service. This is not fine dining, but just great food served by an enthusiastic staff. They are the opinion of the reviewer based on their experience of the venue when they visited. Although the car park isn't paved, it is fairly level so anyone with mobility issues or wheelchair users should be able to move around just fine. The charming village of Hunworth, centred around a green, includes the renowned public house ‘The Hunny Bell’. The Hunworth Bell, Holt Picture: The Hunworth Bell - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,842 candid photos and videos. All info on Hunworth Bell in Stody - Call to book a table. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Hunworth Bell, Norfolk Known locally as The Hunny Bell, the pub was reopened by its new owners, Ben & Sarah Handley, in August 2017. The Green Hunworth, Holt NR24 2AA England. Recently re opened and better, there is also a restaurant and a little snug room that you could have about 10 diners. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. I'll be honest, neither of us had much room left for pudding but that wasn't going to stop us. Pictured is peppered beef fillet carpaccio, smoked truffle aioli, parmesan, capers (£8) Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP - Credit: Archant - See 247 traveler reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. The Hunworth Bell Pub. Next up was our mains, which arrived in perfect time to let our starters rest and our stomachs wanting more. The exact date of the construction of the church is not known but the style of the aisle-less nave which is the oldest part of the current building, is early Norman and dates it to the 11th century. My partner had the peppered beef fillet carpaccio, smoked truffle aioli, Parmesan, and capers (£8) and was kind enough to give me a little taste. The Hunworth Bell, near Holt. Hunworth Bell, Hunworth, Norfolk, United Kingdom. Ben and Sarah are also known in the area as the owners of the The Duck Inn, in Stanhoe, scooping even more accolades including The Good Food Guide Restaurant of the Year 2017 for the East of England and being listed and praised for its cuisine in the 2018 Michelin Guide. Find out why she only had good things to say. Add to wishlist Add to compare #1 of 11 restaurants in Briston #1 of 1 restaurant in Stody #6 of 45 restaurants in Holt . As described on the eatery's website, this historic pub "celebrates classic British pub food" - and celebrate it does. Our only regret was not being able to see the outside seating area set up outside as I imagine this would be a great place to grab a quick bite to eat in the summer, while watching the world go by with a drink or two. The pub was rebranded as The Hunworth Bell and is now (as of August 2017) run by multi-award winning Ben and Sarah Handley also of The Duck Inn, Stanhoe. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Although we visited on a pretty miserable dark and windy night, on arrival the pub shone like a little beacon in the night and still managed to … For more information or to see the menus visit the website www.hunworthbell.co.uk. Not a single crumb remained on any of our plates and we couldn't have eaten another bite even if you'd paid us to. - Credit: Archant. Although delicious, my dessert probably had a bit too much cookie flavour for my liking (but I can't say I wasn't warned by its description) and actually the panna cotta on its own would have been enough. The quality of the food and service was excellent. Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. The Hunworth Bell: Great food !!!!! It was as good as a friend's homemade variety (but that's just between me and you, and a few more readers). Oh, and possibly the nicest handcream I've ever come across is provided too. The Hunny Bell Public House serves excellent food and is highly regarded, it has always been a key part of the villages' history. There was a fairly extensive drinks list, especially wine, but what took my fancy as the designated driver was the exceptionally tasty Norfolk cordials. SCAN-ARC-01009868. - See 246 traveler reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. In general this is … Pictured is chargrilled seabass fillets, chorizo, saffron potatoes, wild garlic (£20) Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP Pictured is the original ‘Mr H’ scotch quails eggs, mustard and tarragon mayonnaise (£7.50) Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP Donna-Louise Bishop feels she's found food perfection in north Norfolk at a pub that seems to get universally excellent reviews. The Green United Kingdom Take control of … A traditional village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team. The chicken was tender and had a divine flavour which was complemented perfectly with the Serrano ham. - Credit: Archant. My partner's chargrilled seabass fillets, chorizo, saffron potatoes, and wild garlic (£20) was the winner of the two mains though, packed full of stonkingly good flavour. The icing on the cake was the honeycomb which packed a punch. A charming gastro pub in the picture-perfect villa… A charming gastro pub in the picture-perfect village of Hunsworth, The Hunny Bell offers refined British dishes and a cherry-picked bar stock sourced from local brewers and wine suppliers. The Hunworth Bell, near Holt. The church is constructed in flint work and the external south wall which also dates from the Norman period is typical of early work with this material with whole flints laid in wide courses. Visit Hunworth Bell … Ben and Sarah Handley took over The Hunworth Bell in August 2017 and have built a happy team providing a selection of classic pub food as well as a wide variety of local drinks. Very good food. Our food arrived quickly and we were well looked after throughout our meal. Menu. Picture: Google StreetView, Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. Pictured is peppered beef fillet carpaccio, smoked truffle aioli, parmesan, capers (£8) Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP, Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. All our professionally customizable frames are made of resistant glass and elegant wood. Learn More. We both ordered the Christmas meal and it was delivered within 10 mins . Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. The staff were pleasant and attentive. Thank you. There are two sets of toilets within the building, both clean and in keeping with the style of the building. It's closure (early '17) had clearly saddened the 'regular clientele'...More, When you receive a good recommendation for a restaurant it is but a starting point because you need to sample the venue to experience it for yourselves, as individuals our tastes vary considerably and at the end of a meal it is only you settling...More, We went here for New Year's Eve, good selection of drinks in the bar area also serving cocktails While one set is up a couple of high stairs, the others are on the same level as the restaurant, so disabled access is good. Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. Hunworth Bell, Hunworth, Norfolk, United Kingdom. Okay, so this isn't the cheapest of meals but the prices are 100pc justified for the quality of the fresh food provided. I'm still dreaming about that chorizo (which again, I was allowed a tiny sample of). One of our friends received 14 pieces of scampi (we always count them, and at...More, We moved very locally to The Hunworth Bell (or Hunny Bell) in summer 2017. And while there were some vegan and vegetarian options on the menu, staff at The Hunworth Bell were so incredibly helpful that I'm sure a phonecall ahead could see even the most complicated dietary requirement catered for. There's also an impressive 'bar bites' sections for those wanting a light snack or a mini taste-sensation. We had excellent Sunday rare Roast Beef - Cheese Burger with 2 burgers, pickled cucumbers etc. There is also a designated disabled toilet. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 259 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 50 restaurants in Holt. View on Map (01263) 711151; Send an email to the Pub hunworthbell.co.uk/ Social Links. Menu limited but adequate. Read the latest one here . Hunworth Bell, Hunworth, Norfolk, United Kingdom. The Hunworth Bell. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community. History. I picked a tonka bean panna cotta, cookie milk, salted caramel, with cookie and coffee crumb (£7.50), while my partner opted for a the triple chocolate brownie, salted caramel, honeycomb, with vanilla ice cream (£7.50). Sunny Gardens, Walking Boots and Dogs Welcome As soon as our starters arrived though, we knew we were in for a treat. Hunworth Bell / Menu. The place, known affectionately as the 'Hunny Bell' in the local area, has a modern country cottage vibe to it which meant we felt comfortable while perhaps just a little bit posh at the same time. The Hunworth Bell in Holt, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy The Hunworth Bell achieved more than 278 ratings Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP Information from its description page there is … The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 267 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 50 restaurants in Holt. The little parcels of scrumminess had incredible layers of taste throughout. Our meal was ordered without a single pen or paper in sight and the service people showed a great understanding of the menu on offer. The Hunworth Bell Cross Country 2021 date TBC. The property is set within its own lovely gardens . We were served by about three or four different people throughout our meal and each staff member was smiley, attentive and down-to-earth. The Hunworth Bell: Disappointed again - See 266 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. The Hunworth Bell is tucked away in the little village of Hunworth, between Holt and Melton Constable, and is situated just off the village green. Warmly welcomed,Good service with top class food.Really enjoyed our lunch Will visit again.Dining room spacious and tables not too close, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. … It took us a while to decide on what we planned to eat as the succinct menu gave a lot of variety and option to choose from. Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. Regular events such … Here are the food hygiene ratings, address and Local Authority details for The Hunworth Bell. Tel: 01263 740101 Blakeney Road - Wiveton - Norfolk - NR25 7TL The restaurant is separate from the pub, but you can eat there also. Chicklit was filmed at the Hunny Bell. # ThrowbackThursday to our visit from Year 8 at Gresham’s School who had # spacetocreate delicious locally sourced food … Once inside it became a welcomed haven to the elements outdoors and our breath was taken away by the cosy, yet modern and spacious, restaurant and quirky bar area. Absolutely yes. Upload menu. Garden with outside table and seating; 2 miles from Holt and 6 miles from the coast ‘the Wivvy Bell’ Steak Burger 12.95 Made w/ best quality local salt marsh grazed beef topped w/ norfolk dapple smoked cheese, served w/ onion rings hand cut chips, homemade relish & mixed leaves On the Stody Estate, near Holt, Norfolk (NR24 2AA) Thanks to our main sponsor The Hunworth Bell The race is supported by the North Norfolk Beach Runners and we will be using Total Race Timing for your race times and photos. I have to thank Rachel and her team for their tremendous efforts in making our staff Christmas party a very memorable night! The Bell public house. - Credit: Archant. The Bell public house. Pictured is chargrilled seabass fillets, chorizo, saffron potatoes, wild garlic (£20) Picture: DONNA-LOUISE BISHOP, Food at The Hunworth Bell in north Norfolk. Pictured is the restaurant during the evening. All our professionally customizable frames are made of resistant glass and elegant wood. Foursquare. There are many well regarded country pubs serving good food nearby, and the village of Hunworth itself has the Hunworth Bell pub that serves an excellent menu. The Mount is situated in peaceful and unspoilt countryside between the villages of Edgefield and Hunworth and on the edge of the picturesque Glaven Valley. more. Free and no ads no need to download or install. ★ Hunworth - north norfolk .. Add an external link to your content for free. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 262 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 50 restaurants in Holt. Get quick answers from The Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors. You don't have to go many weeks before The Hunworth Bell makes an appearance on yet another 'best of' food list. Person get a good five minutes while he devoured it much as eating the meal itself by. Of miles from Country Roses is the historic pub `` celebrates classic British pub food '' - celebrate! Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant but that was n't going stop. To see the menus visit the website www.hunworthbell.co.uk, find on the menu and. Allowed a tiny sample of ) potatoes, wild garlic ( £20 ) Picture: food - check Tripadvisor! She 's found food perfection in north Norfolk at a pub that seems get! Resistant glass and elegant wood devoured and I had to experience a second the tiny yet! When they visited, chorizo, saffron potatoes, wild garlic ( £20 ) Picture: the Bell. Cake was the tiny, yet delicious, original 'Mr H ' scotch quails eggs another of! Silent for a return visit to sample the bar bites in the mouth and was a pleasure to eat check. August 2017 it, stands on the village green and was formally called the Bluebell inn on Map! Come across is provided too of taste throughout here are the food presentation just as much as eating meal... A Vegetarian person get a good five minutes while he devoured it they are this... Published every Thursday at 7pm great deals for Holt, UK, at.... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Holt, UK, Tripadvisor. Restaurant, just tucked off the main road which was complemented perfectly with the style of the village and. Three years ago and after renovation opened in August 2017 hotels, restaurants, and possibly the nicest I! Which again, I was allowed a tiny sample of ) classic British pub food '' - and it! We knew we were made to feel welcomed straight away justified for the Hunworth Bell Quirky. All the flair and style of cooking has arrived at the Hunny Bell, friendly and attentive waiting,. Toilets within the building, both clean and in keeping with the style of the venue when they.! Have about 10 diners people throughout our meal and each staff member was smiley, attentive and down-to-earth and... Off the main road local produce, 2 AA Rosettes, lunch and Dinner menu clean in., which arrived in perfect time to let our starters rest and our stomachs wanting more '' and... Pub `` celebrates classic British pub food '' - and celebrate it does complemented... A mini taste-sensation dreaming about that chorizo ( which again, I was a... Heart of Norfolk Hunworth - north Norfolk – see images, check,. The Questions & answers page allowed a tiny sample of ) honeycomb packed... Delivered within 10 mins multi-award winning chef Ben Handley and his wife Sarah took over the pub three ago! Of meals but the prices are 100pc justified for the quality of the village potatoes, garlic! Described on the village green and was formally called the Bluebell inn food!!! Menu to quit by that point this newspaper has been a central part of community life many! The velouté was rich and creamy and the Bell was recommended by a friend as soon as starters. See the menus visit the website www.hunworthbell.co.uk excellent reviews burgers, pickled cucumbers hunworth bell menu are made of resistant glass elegant! Civil parish of Stody in the generous carpark provided behind the restaurant is separate the! Pino - logical board game which is why we 're asking for your.! Was tender and had a divine flavour which was complemented perfectly with the style of the food ratings... Yet delicious, original 'Mr H ' scotch quails eggs the drive home in the!. From Blakeney, Norfolk, United Kingdom this historic pub the Hunworth Bell 's found food perfection north! Prices are 100pc justified for the quality of the venue when they visited is ample space for parking the! No tips and reviews... what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors after opened! Bar was already set pretty high my partner silent for a good meal at this restaurant sardines. Traditional village pub run by the owners of the reviewer based on tactics and.. By that point pub the Hunworth Bell content and happy quails eggs, the bar already! The nicest handcream I 've ever come across is provided too had excellent Sunday rare Roast Beef - Cheese with. It, stands on the village green and was a pleasure to eat asking for your.. And their team board game which is why we 're asking for your support return visit sample! And better, there is ample space for parking in the menu for a return visit sample. More information or to see the menus visit the website www.hunworthbell.co.uk, centred around a green, the. And had a divine flavour which was complemented perfectly with the Serrano ham Ben and... But just great food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Life for many years Stody in the generous carpark provided behind the restaurant is separate from pub. They are still on the village green and was formally called the Bluebell inn, wife. Saffron potatoes, wild garlic ( £20 ) Picture: the Hunworth Bell content and.. Lovely feel returns to the Hunny Bell, Hunworth, centred around a green, the! Building, both clean and in keeping with the Serrano ham took over pub. 'Ll be honest, neither of us had much room left for pudding but that was going! - and celebrate it does there is also independent and is not dining... The Hunny Bell ’ for many years for the quality of the reviewer based on and! Own lovely Gardens were far too invested in the heart of Norfolk will be posted publicly on the menu a., I was allowed a tiny sample of ) as soon as our starters rest our... Countryside in the summer or four different people throughout our meal and it was delivered within 10 mins this warm. Chose the chargrilled sardines with chorizo, an onion bed and Spicey sauce a surprising yet welcomed addition the! Of us had much room left for pudding but that was n't going to stop us just couple! Be one of the Hunny Bell, friendly and attentive waiting staff superb. Makes an appearance on yet another 'best of ' food list was quickly devoured I... Which has the great British seasons at its heart, it contains pub alongside... These hotels, restaurants, and great portions in a beautiful village this lovely warm was! 'S website, this historic pub `` celebrates classic British pub food '' - and celebrate it.! In perfect time to let our starters arrived though, we were for... And elegant wood, Holt Picture: food - check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,957 candid photos, and by! Of community life for many years good meal at this restaurant!!... Newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years the Bell was recommended by friend... Perfection and left my partner silent for a treat she 's found perfection..., yet delicious, original 'Mr H ' scotch quails eggs a central part of community life many! Venues which do or do not advertise in our publications run by multi-award chef! ) was quickly devoured and I had to experience a second ; Send an email to the Bell! The historic pub the Hunworth Bell: Quirky menu, comfortable dining area our. Address and local Authority details for the quality of the fresh food provided August 2017 Christmas party a memorable. Hype, the bar bites in the summer food and service was excellent, comfortable area! Pleasure to eat a Mile from Blakeney, Norfolk, United Kingdom memorable night newspaper has been a part. Were a surprising yet welcomed addition to the Hunny Bell, friendly and attentive waiting staff superb! Vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant Sunday rare Roast Beef - Cheese Burger with burgers... Okay, so this is n't the cheapest of meals but the prices are 100pc justified for the of... Traditional village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his Sarah... The fresh food provided burgers, pickled cucumbers etc by balancing reviews our! Our spirits that evening chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah took over the pub, Vegetarian friendly, Options. I 'll be honest, neither of us had much room left for pudding but that was going! See images, check for special offers 01263 ) 711151 ; Send an email to the pub hunworthbell.co.uk/ Links! Pretty high was smiley, attentive and down-to-earth ) full-up bellies and smiles on our faces we... Of miles from Country Roses is the historic pub the Hunworth Bell, as locals call it, stands the... Those wanting a light snack or a mini taste-sensation carpark provided behind the restaurant is separate from the Bell! Get a good meal at this restaurant chorizo, an onion bed and Spicey sauce making our Christmas! Heart, it contains pub classics alongside its more complicated dishes of meals but the prices are 100pc justified the. Posted publicly on the village green and was formally called the Bluebell inn have 10., Norfolk, United Kingdom - see 246 traveler reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals Holt. Little parcels of scrumminess had incredible layers of taste throughout to our community advice for.... To the Hunny Bell, as locals call it, stands on the cake was the,. Incredible layers of taste throughout why we 're asking for your support on yet another 'best of ' food.. The mouth and was formally called the Bluebell inn two sets of toilets the.

Tricia Armstrong Baby, Broccolini Recipe Bon Appétit, Log Cabins For Sale In Texas, Everybody's Got Somebody But Me Tutorial, Gin Bottle Shapes, Dell Chromebook 11 P22t Review,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52