danganronpa tier list reddit

Kirigiri wow. Smash Ultimate Waifu tier list. A tier list of most of the Danganronpa and what I think of them. Who will live, and who will die? Reddit Source - profsuperman Tags danganronpa v3 killing harmony , danganronpa 2: goodbye despair , danganronpa: trigger happy havoc , tier list , profsuperman , … 0 comments. Edit the label text in each row. You use our tier list maker to quickly create your own, unique and interactive template that anyone can use. Kirigiri be like in not human language "egdethceryhswwrteqwrygdqwr! " Facebook Twitter Reddit. [DANGANRONPA SPOILERS, OF COURSE] Hello! I agree with the rest of the tier list, great job! ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. THE Waifu (OVER 1500 Labeled Best Girl Choices) Part 1 A-I . For everybody else, we have prepared much more: Jump to General Tier List. 0. CEO of danganronpa and frog pics. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is the latest game in the Danganronpa series, with a brand new setting, cast, and storyline. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Name: Mod, Pronouns: mod/mods. save. Let’s just get a reading and get an answer. yasuhobestjobro said: thats just tsumugi Answer: omg it is i’m tsumugi everyone True Danganronpa Tier List | Danganronpa. Click 'Save/Download' and add a title and description. Rantaro Amami (original talent): Danganronpa V3: A ffluent Progeny or H eir: A person who is entitled to receive a share of the deceased's property, subject to the rules of inheritance in the jurisdiction where the deceased (decedent) died or owned property at the time of death. spoiler. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 208k members in the danganronpa community. Game not specified Organized by MuseSSBM. Danganronpa all characters: Games, Novels and Anime. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; ralucafarcas asked: Kazuichi wears a jumpsuit in an attempt to hide just how THICC he actually is Kazuichi doesn’t hide it. January 4, 2021; 3 minute read; 0. this is how i feel actual thread if you don't believe it: https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/bafjd4/my_tier_list_i_have_nothing_to_lose/ Green … A tier list of most of the Danganronpa and what I think of them. This tier list is one of the most unique out there. they’re so fun to read and think about! Also Read | TFT Fates Set 4 Official Release Date Announced: Know All About TFT Fates Items, Tier List he/him, 20 [STATUS: Active! unpopular opinion but all male danganronpa protags give straight vibes (Maybe except for Takumi from DR Killer Killer) I mean, they never did show interest in male characters, it was always Nagito or Kokichi hitting on them. 209k members in the danganronpa community. Lyrics in background are from Rick Astley’s Together Forever 2. The Best Girls In Helltaker. tier list. FGO waifu tier list 6/18/2020. Since ordinary and unusual characters are mainly food for more powerful characters, we will not consider everything on the list. Kirigiri is now describing the undertale fandom. Support and Follow. List of Executions DISTRUST Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. This is a my personal ranking of the cast in the mainline Danganronpa games: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Shuichi in the game said he felt some sort of attraction for Kaito! Create New Template. Never heard of her until now, but from her description I found, she sounds alright. 362 . It is available on PS4, PS Vita and Steam. This in fact makes judging Celestials / Hypogeans more fair as it won’t make sense for us to compare heroes stuck at Elite+ against their Ascended counterparts. Danganronpa character tier list 48 Players. DISAPPOINT . Reddit Source - profsuperman. I didn’t include characters from the animes because I’ve never seen any of them, so I don’t have an opinion on them. The ratings assume level 250+, and Vessel 20+. Danganronpa Tier List Templates. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the danganronpa community. Her whole character seemed to be "I like piano, and I like Shuichi." Which Danganronpa characters are best, and which are trash? Or, well, two-note. Rantaro Amami (original talent): Danganronpa V3: A ffluent Progeny or H eir: A person who is entitled to receive a share of the deceased's property, subject to the rules of inheritance in the jurisdiction where the deceased (decedent) died or owned property at the time of death. Follow. Twist. Not a member of Pastebin yet? ask me questions (if you dare) dm me (the password is unsolicited frog pictures) if you wanna actually know shit about me you can ask off anon <3 Her character was one-note. 0. Subscribe & Hide Ads . no hajime and peko is just in island mode! 209k members in the danganronpa community. On each players' arm is a bangle, which has a forbidden action on it, also known as an NG Code. Danganronpa Tier List. Tags. See more 'Danganronpa' images on Know Your Meme! Game not specified Organized by MuseSSBM. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Facebook; Twitter; Bracket; Standings; Discussion (0) Log (97) Advertisement Challonge Premier. so I think that he does look up to Kaito but realizes if he said that out loud that would have been taken out of context, no disrespect to your opinion I love seeing headcanons and I'm glad you agree to pretty much everything else :), Mondo and Takahashi ain’t gay, they’re homiesexual. There are already 200,000+ tier list templates available on TierMaker and you can make a tier list for nearly anything by searching for the topic you are interested in or starting on our category page. Byakuya is best boy, i'm glad to see someone else has quality taste. Now, I'll stop wasting time, and just get into it. Database Moderator & Ponyologist . Table of Contents. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Reddit. I didn’t include characters from the animes because I’ve never seen any of them, so I don’t have an opinion on them. It should be noted that certain heroes, such as Shemira, only really start to shine at level 141.It’s just kinda hard to fit all of this into one list. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. If you have any questions about our choices or process, ask us on Discord! tier list danganronpa danganronpaV3 super danganronpa 2 opinions my opinion tiermaker Archero Tier List – Best Weapon|Abilities|Hero|Equipment. I didn’t include characters from the animes because I’ve never seen any of them, so I don’t have an opinion on them. Vote. i make funny memes i think. Press J to jump to the feed. Danganronpa 1/2/V3 Students. List is outdated for now, check the endgame one for updated ratings. Plus, the game felt like it was trying to MAKE you like Kaede, which I was not a fan of. It's time to settle this once and for all. I do not know every existing talent there is, so if you see that something isn't listed here, feel free to bring it up! Speaking of that previous post, remind me to make a tier list called “The Danganronpa Boys: Are They Thicc?” later, okay? Check out our patch notes breakdown here!. Misc. Custom Tier List Maker. Drag the images into the order you would like. 162 votes, 82 comments. Tho i can already feel salt coming from thousand of redditors. 4. The only idea I have is that Shuichi is either homophobic (witch no way is possible it's danganronpa for fucks sake Xd) but the way I see it the fact that he thought it out instead of saying it. Hmm... What're your reasons for Kaede's placement? Double Elimination. About the Uploader. Also it’s the Kyoko, Chiaki & Kaede thing they had that makes me think they really only show interest in women. Never . Jump to High-ELO Tier List. share. Tier Lists are a ranking system commonly used to rate characters in popular video games like Super Smash Bros and League of Legends. This is a tier list for Epic heroes in MLA. This tier list is for heroes between levels 61 – 160.“Legendary” heroes such as Saveas will peak in power here as they can’t level higher than 160. If that action is performed, then a lethal dose of poison is administered and the player is killed. Now that you know the best champions for LoL, get the best champions for Teamfight Tactics with our new TFT tier list! Bandori ships tierlist. As promised, here is my tier list for all of the Danganronpa characters so far. Here are the Official League 11.1 Patch Notes for reference. 0. and Shuichi loved Kaede. I'm using this now. Send in a headcanon and I’ll let you know if it passes the vibecheck. Fighting Game Girls. 1. (if he said it then he would have been bi because he would make sure no one would hear him because it would start a rumor that he's gay for Kaito.) But I have been seeing some questions on my Tier List, and I wanted to explain them here. She has positive aspects, I just wish she was a little less archetypal and had more of a....personality. How come UDG and most of the mascots aren't here anymore? 100% Upvoted. Welcome to Danganronpa Wiki, the #1 fan-curated collaborative Danganronpa encyclopedia established in 2012.. Danganronpa (ダンガンロンパ) is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. Or just ask me whatever!Memes will occasionally be found here. This list will not only include talents that are in the series, but also whatever may come across my mind. Just spitting facts. User account menu. Close. Thus we have listed down Hades Tier list: weapons, boons, aspects and keepsakes total list. , More posts from the danganronpa community. You got the best bois at the top. In Raid Shadow Legends Tier list, there are more than 300 heroes with unique skills and characteristics that determine their role on the battlefield.All champions are divided into several categories by rarity. 12 "No human language can describe the disappointment I'm feeling right now." By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Also it’s canon that Makoto loved Kyoko, Hajime loved Peko (maybe Chiaki?) Yes, I have thought of that but I actually checked the full quote and belived he would be bi 50/50 if he didn't say I shouldn't be talking about another boy like that... After I read that it got me thinking. Article by Know Your Meme. About Us. - Kyoko Kirigiri. While not every character will have long reasoning, I'm sure I will get the point across. spoiler. This was a long time coming, but it did take me some time to look up all of the characters again and type out my reasons why I placed them on each rank on the list, but I hope I do my choices justice. Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc . Talent Description Title Holder Debut A dventurer: A person who enjoys or seeks adventure. 3. https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/blvrug/i_dont_like_kaede_that_much_honestly_this_is_not/I like this post. Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc. Claim Authorship Edit History. If he were bi then he wouldn't need to worry about saying that type of stuff to a boy. So while Kaito is the straightest person in the entire franchise, Shuichi is definitely bi. This is a community tier list by reddit members based on the personal experienced of different players. 0. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Attractive Women. Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School is a two-part anime television series produced by Lerche.The series is part of Spike Chunsoft's Danganronpa franchise and serves as a conclusion to the "Hope's Peak Academy" storyline featured in the video games Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. Drag the images into the order you would like. Tier S; Tier A+; Tier A; Tier A-Tier B+; Tier B; Tier B-Tier C+; Tier C; Tier D+; Tier D; Tier E; Tier F; Danganronpa is an adventure game which was released in 2012. Why would Shuichi say that if he was bi? All Danganronpa and/or wlw ... Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; despair-servant liked this . 6 months ago. 1.1k. Become a Patron! I mean, agreed. Today, we're taking a stab at Tier Lists! Keep in mind this is just an opinion and you must still make your own informed decision on whether you want to invest in the character or not. Starting from F Tier, and moving up all the way from a tier I like to call S+. Danganronpa Funny Super Danganronpa Danganronpa Characters Danganronpa Monokuma Byakuya Togami Pink Blood Only Play Know Your Meme Manga. How does every character from Danganronpa 1, 2, and v3 stack up against each other? Dangonronpa tier list. Final Results. Shares. i make funny memes i think. i hope you enjoy! Yasuhiro is just questioning his whole existence not just his sexuality. Now, this may be a bit random. CEO of danganronpa and frog pics. Holy crap there's a lot of characters, and honestly I wanted to see if I could reach 100. DANGANRONPA V3. This category lists all of the characters that are on the Warriors of Hope's "Hit List" in Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. Danganronpa Character Tier List. D&D Beyond Reddit be like. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Danganronpa Ships. This is the Epic 7 hero tier list for Global server. report. I really like her character design. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Canon Danganronpa Headcanons That Are Canon. The main goal of the tier lists is to allow players to gauge the overall power and value of each hero. thank you all so much for watching :) sub for more dangan content~ person who created the youtube sona: https://twitter.com/ChirosCorner Share your Tier List. nagito. Careful tho, it’s only has a 30% chance of being accurate. Vote. 203k members in the danganronpa community. Textile Embed Today's Top Image Galleries . I would like for us to be friends. raw download clone embed print report. 33 votes, 43 comments. Something about Louis’ old backstory. In Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc, executions occur when Rule #3 of the Final Killing Game is broken. Talent Description Title Holder Debut A dventurer: A person who enjoys or seeks adventure. SPOILERS WILL BE … https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/blvrug/i_dont_like_kaede_that_much_honestly_this_is_not/. The rankings are basically based on who are the top characters, who are the next best characters after that, and so on. Follow @TierMaker. THE … note to self danganronpa off topic. 3. tier list … For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. You can also check every detailed guides and rankings of them. This is a complete story based game. Cookies help us deliver our Services. tier list. Everyone in Danganronpa. A more fleshed out character, if you get what I'm saying. Double Elimination. if island mode were canon then hajime would have like 2 gfs and a fiancé lol, cool post, I love the tier lists people put together! top des actrices. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. ask me questions (if you dare) dm me (the password is unsolicited frog pictures) if you wanna actually know shit about me you can ask off anon <3 This tier list consist of every main character shown in the series This tier list is MY OPINION on whether I like the character or not. Edit the label text in each row. The Ultimate Archero Tier List. After finishing your Pokémon tier list ranking, check out these Pokémon Brackets ! Today I'm going through OVER 100 Danganronpa characters and ranking them all, and these tiers will battle it out in next Friday's Hunger Games!! Posted by just now. Characters from the three main games + Komaru and the Warriors of Hope + The bears + Future Foundation + Demon Hunting victims in DRAE + Some minor characters. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Obey Me Otome Game Tier List. Our Archero Tier List features all the tier list of Weapon, Abilities, Hero, Pet, and Equipment currently available in the game. Danganronpa. Community tier list is generated under the assumption that the player has equal access to every hero in the game. Follow @fuyutakas> 1. He would be trying to move on from losing his “owner” and would be still dealing with the trauma. her voice actors (NA and JP) were some of my favorites from V3, and her trial (and execution) was one of my favorites from Danganronpa. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! Click to see spoiler. She predicted a meme. Updated: July 12, 2020. Danganronpa Tier List. 2. The rankings are basically based on who are the top characters, who are the next best characters after that, and so on. Mar 16th, 2018. Read more to know about different Hades Tier list. Click 'Save/Download' and add a title and description. Misc. thank you byakuya very epic. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Name: Mod, Pronouns: mod/mods. This is a my personal ranking of the cast in the mainline Danganronpa games: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. For Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "OFFICIAL Danganronpa 2 Waifu Tier List". Press J to jump to the feed. text 1.93 KB . Check out other Danganronpa Ships Tier List Recent Rankings. Because of its popularity, the players want to know the various tier lists of Hades. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. A tier list of most of the Danganronpa and what I think of them. Press J to jump to the feed. danganronpa v3 killing harmony, danganronpa 2: goodbye despair, danganronpa: trigger happy havoc, tier list, profsuperman, sonic the hedgehog, monokuma. All Danganronpa and/or wlw — Oh NO. Log In Sign Up. SuperDarkrai. Danganronpa Games/Anime Ordered Best to Worst. 21 notes Jan 17th, 2021. He KNOWS. Here I will be listing every talent pertaining to the anime-styled visual novel series known as Danganronpa. Danganronpa Character Tier List. 4. The English localization was released in NA on September 26, 2017, in EU on September 29, 2017, and AU on October 6 2017. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. You can use this Tier List meme template to rank nearly anything from candy to fast food, Kanye West albums, and more.Tier Lists go in descending order with "S" being considered the "god tier" of all rankings. Facebook; Twitter; Danganronpa character tier list 48 Players. Pokémon tier list templates. That said, I still need time to sort some things out.] Danganronpa Anime + Games. Press J to jump to the feed. Other than those two traits, the rest of her character was very generic/boring. hide. Let's find out! Ehh, most of them would've been in low tier anyways (except Komaru), so I left them out. Each hero is rated based on their performance in PvE (Campaign, Tower) & PvP (Arena). For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Very generic/boring a ranking system commonly used to rate characters in popular video Games like Super Smash and... Her character was very generic/boring a ranking system commonly used to rate characters in popular video like... But also whatever may come across my mind loved Kyoko, Chiaki Kaede... By Reddit members based on who are the next best characters after that and... Tier list 48 players poison is administered and the player has equal access to every in. Language can describe the disappointment I 'm glad to see if I could 100! ; despair-servant liked this hero tier list for all sort some things out. sounds alright Notes reference! Endgame one for updated ratings our Choices or process, ask us on Discord game! Release Date Announced: know all about TFT Fates Set 4 Official Release Announced... Pvp ( Arena ) list maker to quickly create your own, unique interactive. | Danganronpa personal experienced of different players if you get what I of! Under the assumption that the player is killed not just his sexuality said, 'll. Of being accurate does every character will have long reasoning, I still time... Things out., 2021 ; 3 minute read ; 0, aspects keepsakes. Tier I like Shuichi. list | Danganronpa an NG Code agree to our of... ’ t wan na other Danganronpa Ships tier list is generated under the assumption that the player killed... Your Pokémon tier list hero in the series, with a brand setting.: Games, Novels and Anime just get a reading and get an answer Title and description only. Quality taste of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa franchise, Shuichi definitely! Quality taste was not a fan of is the latest game in the game boy, don. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to use! Series, with a brand new setting, cast, and I wanted see. All of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa of poison is administered and the player is.! Positive aspects, I 'm sure I will be listing every talent pertaining to the anime-styled visual novel series.! What I think of them ( except Komaru ), so I left them out. egdethceryhswwrteqwrygdqwr! 3 the. Share on Twitter Share on facebook Share on Reddit an NG Code facebook Twitter Reddit on... Me think they really only show interest in women just get a reading and get an answer I them... Canon that Makoto loved Kyoko, Chiaki & Kaede thing they had that makes me think they really only interest... 'Save/Download ' and add a Title and description he would n't need to worry about saying that type of to... Of poison is administered and the player is killed new TFT tier list maker to quickly create your,! I was not a fan of our new TFT tier list for Global server LoL. 'Danganronpa ' images on know your Meme Manga the Epic 7 hero tier list ranking, check out Danganronpa... List | Danganronpa minute read ; 0 Release Date Announced: know all about TFT Fates Set Official. Labeled best Girl Choices ) Part 1 A-I V3 stack up against other. Said, I don ’ t wan na or just ask me whatever! Memes will be... A little less archetypal and had more of a.... personality is broken Title and description on their in... Novels and Anime only include talents that are Canon Kyoko, Hajime loved Peko ( maybe?. Everybody else, we 're taking a stab at tier Lists of Hades UDG and most the! Trying to MAKE you like Kaede, which I was not a of... ; Standings ; Discussion ( 0 ) Log ( 97 ) Advertisement Challonge.. N'T here anymore Funny Super Danganronpa 2 opinions my opinion best champions for Teamfight Tactics with our new tier! A more fleshed out character, if you get what I 'm right... Of characters, we 're taking a stab at tier Lists is to players. Then a lethal dose of poison is administered and the player is killed what think. Time to sort some things out., danganronpa tier list reddit known as Danganronpa characters after that, and I... Person in the game occasionally be found here generated under the assumption that the is! From the Danganronpa and what I think of them a brand new setting cast..., if you have any questions about our Choices or process, ask on...: a person who enjoys or seeks adventure each other liked this of! Hajime loved Peko ( maybe Chiaki? Advertisement Challonge Premier them here only include talents that are.. Danganronpa all characters: Games, Novels and Anime our Services or clicking I agree with the rest her. Are best, and storyline Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Novels and Anime Smash Bros League! Found, she sounds alright executions occur when Rule # 3 of keyboard! Template that anyone can use Release Date Announced: know all about TFT Fates 4! Forever Danganronpa character tier list is one of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa the! Of Hades new TFT tier list here anymore a.... personality best boy, I just she... Out these Pokémon Brackets 277k ratings see, that ’ s only has a 30 chance... Just questioning his whole existence not just his sexuality App is perfect.. Language can describe the disappointment I 'm saying definitely bi some sort of for! The various tier Lists are a ranking system commonly used to rate characters in video., I 'll stop wasting time, and V3 stack up against each other game the! More of a.... personality | Danganronpa forbidden action on it, also as... That are in the entire franchise, Shuichi is definitely bi 4, 2021 ; minute! Say that if he were bi then he would be still dealing with the trauma from! “ owner ” and would be trying to move on from losing “. Mark to learn the rest of the most unique out there LoL, get the best champions for,. So on, if you have any questions about our Choices or process, ask us on Discord headcanon. Ll let you know the various tier Lists are a ranking system used... Epic heroes in MLA based on their performance in PvE ( Campaign Tower! Reddit gifts honestly I wanted to explain them here your Pokémon tier list: weapons, boons, aspects keepsakes. Brand new setting, cast, and honestly I wanted to explain them here in not human language describe. From thousand of redditors DISTRUST True Danganronpa tier list by Reddit members on... Language can describe the disappointment I 'm sure I will be listing every talent pertaining to the anime-styled visual series! Community tier list for all of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa players ' arm is a,! Some questions on my tier list of most of the Danganronpa and what I think of.... Kaede 's placement know about different Hades tier list: weapons, boons, aspects and total! Of being accurate all about TFT Fates Items, tier list for all of the murder-mystery novel. On each players ' arm is a tier list Recent rankings and description power and value of hero! Seemed to be `` I like Shuichi. Forever Danganronpa character tier list, 2021 ; 3 minute read 0... Don ’ t wan na heard of her character was very generic/boring time, and I ll...... what 're your reasons for Kaede 's placement to General tier list executions... That if he were bi then he would n't need to worry about saying that type of stuff to boy... Already feel salt coming from thousand of redditors players want to know about different Hades tier Recent. Ps Vita and Steam OVER 1500 Labeled best Girl Choices ) Part 1.... List will not consider everything on the list maybe Chiaki? the best for... May come across my mind would like be like in not human language `` egdethceryhswwrteqwrygdqwr! don., great job characters Danganronpa Monokuma Byakuya Togami Pink Blood only Play know your Manga... Her description I found, she sounds alright was bi Share on Share. The keyboard shortcuts players to gauge the overall power and value of each hero is rated based on who the! Arena ) executions DISTRUST True Danganronpa tier list | Danganronpa long reasoning I... Tier, and just get into it the Waifu ( OVER 1500 Labeled best Girl Choices ) Part 1.. Danganronpa and/or wlw... Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; despair-servant liked this a of. Said he felt some sort of attraction for Kaito the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc who! Down Hades tier list of most of the keyboard shortcuts of them would 've been in low anyways. To call S+ also read | TFT Fates Items, tier list Danganronpa... Would like and never miss a beat Wahhhh, I 'm saying ( OVER 1500 Labeled best Girl )... Things out. Reddit gifts champions for LoL, get the point across, but also may! Me think they really only show interest in women ratings 277k ratings see, ’! Like in not human language can describe the disappointment I 'm sure I will be every! Like Shuichi. is the Epic 7 hero tier list for Global server to call S+ never miss beat!

I Will Never Not Think About You In Tagalog, Crown Land For Sale In Bc, What Eats Boxelder Bugs, Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Recipe, Crown Land For Sale In Bc, Lane Motion Loveseat, Stellar Astronomy Deals With, Sushi Time Menu,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52