crown land quebec

I was pretty confident that this was a safe spot to have a fire without having to worry about starting a forest fire. In Ontario's cottage country, Crown Land is everywhere! When I go camping, I often don't have a destination in mind. Crown Land Disposition Maybe There are significant restrictions on land disposition on designated lake trout lakes. Ontario has a wonderful atlas that is very easy to use. Browse through thousands of acres of land for sale and available lots from Quebec REALTORS®. Land ownership in Canada is held by governments, Indigenous groups, corporations, and individuals.Canada is the second-largest country in the world by area; at 9,093,507 km² or 3,511,085 mi² of land (and more if fresh water is not included) it occupies more than 6% of the Earth's surface. Browse through thousands of acres of land for sale and available lots from Quebec REALTORS®. I wouldn't have to worry about strong wind gusts blowing my plane around while parked. The only map of Quebec for GPS with Crown Land and forestry layer . The majority of all lands in Canada are held by governments as public land and are known as Crown lands.About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km²) is Crown land, which may either be federal (41%) or provincial (48%); the remaining 11% is privately owned. Brower township 156 acres (Cochrane) SOLD UNORGANIZED I nfo: 156 acres, on berndt rd, off highway 652, 5 minutes from the town of Cochrane, Creek brule borders the southwest part of the property, the property is located in unorganized township, and WMU 27, Crown land borders the north and south part of the property, very quite yet close to town. Public Land Inquiries The Public Land Inquiry Map simplifies the process of determining if a person can apply for Crown lands or if there are any limitations to the types of Crown lands applications that can be accepted. Explore 7 listings for Crown land sale Ontario at best prices. The Quebec Archives has "Liste des terrains concédés par la Couronne dans la province de Québec, de 1763 au 31 décembre 1890” [ A list of Crown grants in the province of Quebec, 1763-1890 ] , a group of records arranged by townships within counties, and indexed by the people receiving the Quebec land grants, published in 1891. My first step after I get to a new campsite is to focus on shelter and fire. Treaties and Comprehensive Land Claims in Canada Map (PDF, 3.33 MB) To order paper copies of any of these maps, please submit your request by email or contact our nearest office by phone. In all cases, the costs of the lawsuit are in addition. You lose all depth perception and it becomes very difficult to tell how high above the water you are - which is pretty important if you are landing on said water. The printing fee is $30 each for large format paper maps and $10 each for a small format. The main difference between camping on Crown Land and in a provincial park is that parks typically have campsites set up with fire rings, grills, clearings for tents, some form of outhouse, and a path to access the site. There was a small opening close to the beach so I decided to try to set up the tent there. Otherwise, some villages would be built on crown land. On June 1, 2020, Ontario reopened recreational camping on Crown land managed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry. What you need to know about camping and other recreational activities on Ontario’s Crown land (this excludes provincial parks and conservation reserves). I've always found camping on Crown Land in Quebec to be pretty much hassle-free as opposed to staying in Parks, which can be regulation-heavy. After I finished with the fire ring I wanted to start thinking about firewood. I decided to check out the beach in the cove, as it was way too beautiful to not land and take a closer look. The cheapest offer starts at $ 105,000. Public land is used for a variety of purposes. It takes about 90 minutes of packing, prepping, and moving the plane into the water using a tractor before we are ready to go. Twitter How to view Crown land use area boundaries, make a map and search for an area-specific land use policy or amendment online. Includes: Alphabetical index of the names of the grantees of lands granted by the Crown, in the province of Quebec, from 1763 to the 31st of December 1890 Also available in French. At this point, we were 7-8 hours into the day, and found ourselves in the bush on a long beach with no previous campsite, nowhere to put the tent (as the bush was pretty thick), and nowhere safe to make a fire. With the signing of the Treaty of Paris in 1763, Great Britain took control of Quebec, but allowed the use of French civil law to continue.

Facebook

This heritage and the natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute to the socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec. This includes the land under our navigable lakes and rivers. Be sure to check out the rest of the adventure – including searching around for a good spot to drop in a fishing line – in part II of this series. The main difference between camping on Crown Land and in a provincial park is that parks typically have campsites set up with fire rings, grills, clearings for tents, some form of outhouse, and a … This includes the land under Crown Land Records [edit … Being this far into the cove I didn't have to worry about wind gusts moving it around. It was extremely tiring due to the fact I couldn't saw or chop it at normal angles because of the thick branches. Or complete the online application below. To kill two birds with one stone, I started hacking the log into firewood sized chunks using a combination of my Sven saw and my hatchet. Our homes are beautifully decorated, pet-friendly, and located in safe, family-friendly, and vibrant neighborhoods throughout the Northeast Ohio area. It was beached on sand and far enough into the small bay that I just tied a safety line on it and it was good to go. I always start my day early when headed on an exploratory adventure. The cheapest offer starts at $ 105,000. Private Land Riding Laws Beyond the beach the bush was really dense and the ground was filled with roots transitioning above and below ground. The other thing I wanted to do was get rid of this log in front of my tent, but the only option I had was to chop it bit by bit and move it. For Canada and Quebec, the JBNQA meant the settlement of the Eeyou/Eenou land claims and governance of the territory in Northern Quebec and the opening up of Eeyou Istchee for the development of natural resources. It's surprisingly quite a bit of work to get the plane prepared and moved from the grass into the water. I was extremely tired at this point, but before taking a nap I wanted a nice meal cooked over a hot fire! The page you are looking for is not here! This heritage and the natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute to the socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec. I've always found camping on Crown Land in Quebec to be pretty much hassle-free as opposed to staying in Parks, which can be regulation-heavy. Crown land sale Ontario. Crown Land Grants & Purchasing Understanding the Crown Land Granting Process. In search of a ‘home away from home’, we hiked in to a lake our friend Mike Chan (http://www.ontariogeardo.com) had been telling us about. Ultramar Service Station with Convenience store for sale near St-Hyacinthe, Quebec Canada . Crown land sale Ontario. Unfortunately, this took me a lot of time and much heavy lifting because the area was fairly sparse on rocks that fit my needs. Search. This is an extraction of all O'Briens who obtained the patent (ownership) of Crown Land in Quebec arranged by townships within counties, and indexed by grantees. How to view Crown land use area boundaries, make a map and search for an area-specific land use policy or amendment online. crown land camping quebec. The British North America Act of 1867 established Crown lands as a provincial responsibility. Only 9.7% of the total land is privately owned while the rest is Crown Land. The main difference between camping on Crown Land and in a provincial park is that parks typically have campsites set up with fire rings, grills, clearings for tents, some form of outhouse, and a path to access the site. Much of this land is set aside for uses associated with regional and local economies. According to the Ministry of Natural Resources 87% of Ontario is still owned under these titles, some of this falls under the Federal Government. November 4, 2020; Posted in Uncategorized 0 Comments; Tél. Bring the family to this 5.7 acre lodge and create your family compound! Find Crown Land in Land for Sale | Land for sale in Ontario ! Hunting land for sale Quebec. About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km ) is Crown land: 41% is federal crown land and 48% is provincial crown land. Much of the land north of cottage country is Crown Land. However, wind gusts weren't on issue on this afternoon, it was actually the opposite. If I haven't found a spot and don't have my tent set up by late afternoon, then I know it's going to be trouble. When camping on Crown Land, none of these conveniences exist.

Facebook

This heritage and the natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute to the socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec. You are using an outdated browser that is no longer supported by Ontario.ca. The release of Crown Lands’ upcoming, self-titled debut album—produced by six-time Grammy winner Dave Cobb—marks the arrival of a major new force. I wanted to make sure I built a nice fire ring in this extremely dry weather as there wasn't a lot of room between the bush and the water. It was essentially the only spot possible that didn't require a machete to clear the area, which is not an item in my survival kit. 95 percent of the province is Crown land by the way but the Government issues Timber/mining licenses to corporations but has not to my recent knowledge sold any to private citizens. It would provide excellent parking for the plane with a long beach in a small cove. (Canadian citizens and people who have lived in Canada for at least 7 months of the preceding 12-month period). Land rental and other rights Public land is part of the collective heritage of the citizens of Québec. Don’t forget to fill out the form sections before and after your camping trip. Government agencies offer online access to maps and resources to pinpoint crown land that’s available for hunting; there are also several guides on YouTube. iHunter is the all in one hunting app for hunters in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NB, NS, YT, WA, OR, ID, MT, CO and PA. Landowner maps for AB and SK and Public Lands Subscriptions for BC, AB, SK, NB, and ON are available for a fee. Beginning in 1764 in Québec and in 1795 in … Cleveland Hts., OH in the 1850s. Once the plane is in the water, and I've located Maverick, then it's time to go flying! Get an early start if you are planning on camping on remote, untouched Crown Land. The next thing on my list was fire. I'll fly north until civilization ends, and then I'll fly another hour and start looking for potential camping spots on Crown Land. I always set up my shelter, build a fire pit, and then collect fire wood to last through the night before I do anything else. Explore 7 listings for Crown land sale Ontario at best prices. The weather can change pretty quickly, and storms can roll in way faster than you'd think, so I always set up shelter ASAP. Now that I had shelter and a fire I could start relaxing and organizing my things a little better. They can exploit its resources, lease it out or – and this is the part we care about – they can build roads, trails and parks on it. Facebook Once the conditions were satisfied, the Government issued a Letter Patent, representing the final confirmation of a land grant.The two volume publication showing the successful land grants, List of Lands Granted by the Crown in the Province of Quebec from 1763 to 31st December1890, is available in the reference section of the Quebec Family History Society. Besides, there is only yellow, no white at all Website Do not camp if camping is prohibited (you could be fined). While I'm doing all that, Maverick is either off swimming or chasing geese at the airport. Public Land Inquiries The Public Land Inquiry Map simplifies the process of determining if a person can apply for Crown lands or if there are any limitations to the types of Crown lands applications that can be accepted. The registration period for the annual random draw is now over. Find Crown Land in Land for Sale | Land for sale in Ontario ! There is lots of crown land in the Pontiac area (Noire, Coulonge Dumoine) and there is lot less and the acreage area are smaller in the Gatineau and the Petite Nation. When I finally finished I was pretty happy with the result: I had a tall wall adjacent to the bush protecting it from the wind blowing any sparks that way. You have to do more homework though. Crown Land is land owned by the government. When looking for Cleveland’s best property manager, look no further than Reilly Properties. Check it out! Upon your return – Recreational Camping on Crown Land of the MRC Pontiac; To fill out an application, please print this document, scan it and email to j.soucie@mrcpontiac.qc. Get the Crown Lands Setlist of the concert at Centre Vidéotron, Quebec City, QC, Canada on November 12, 2018 from the Rise Over Run Tour and other Crown Lands Setlists for free on setlist.fm! This ensures sites are available to others and helps reduce environmental impacts. Find farms, farmland, beach properties, forest, cottage lots, offered for sale by owner or realtor on Kijiji, Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. Quebec doesn't seem to post this information anywhere online. Saint-Hyacinthe, Montérégie. How to view Crown land use area boundaries, make a map and search for an area-specific land use policy or amendment online. Surrounded by pristine crown land.Commercial The lands to be auctioned were determined by the yearly-appointed Commissioner of Crown Lands. They can exploit its resources, lease it out or – and this is the part we care about – they can build roads, trails and parks on it. The land of Canada is solely owned by Queen Elizabeth II who is also the head of state. Crown Land … Crown land is managed by federal and provincial governments – 41% and 48% of it, respectively . Prices for Quebec vacant land for sale range from to $9,800,000. It was now approaching early evening and all I could show for it was a tent and a fire. The areas were divided into townships (cantons). AllClassifieds.ca. With Point2, you can compare up to 4 vacant lots side-by-side, view property details and choose the one that is right for you. Expectations of an LNG export boom … BC Quietly Holds Talks on Controversial Nisga’a Last year I even had a visit from a game warden to my little island hide-away, he checked my license, checked out my campsite, my dogs, wished me well, and headed off. 1 - 7 of 7 properties. Login / Register. Starting in 1763, new lands were granted according to the township system. As we got closer to the beach, I knew we'd found a great spot – it looked even better up close than it did from the air! See specific direction in Crown land disposition policy (PL 4.02.01 Appendix A). Landing when there is no wind can be quite challenging, as the water looks like a reflection of the sky. Once I was on the beach, it didn't take much to tie the plane down. Backcountry camping is typically done in provincial parks, such as Algonquin, or on Crown Land. This is the first major agreement between the Crown and Indigenous people in Canada. This attitude has served my well on numerous occasions where I would have otherwise been in a disastrous situation. Fly in Camping and Fishing, Gear Reviews and more | Setting North. The government can do plenty of stuff with crown land. O'Brien Families of Ontario & Quebec QUEBEC CROWN LAND PATENTS Created Mar 10, 2001. These boats have either been flown in strapped to a larger plane, such as a beaver, or dragged in via snowmobile in the winter. Crown land Almost 90% of land in Canada is actually owned by the Canadian monarch and is designated ‘crown land.’ The usage of crown land varies between provinces and territories, but the crux of it is that crown land is technically public land. Much of the land north of cottage country is Crown Land. Camping on crown land in Quebec is a big thing and tons of fisherman and nonfisherman alike do it all the time. At one time, large hardcopy registers were used to record this information. Crown land is the term used to describe land owned by the federal or provincial governments. Check if camping is allowed on the Crown land where you are planning to camp. The drive to the airport is the easy part – it's not a far drive and I get to park right beside my plane. $ 299,000 . There is lots of crown land in the Pontiac area (Noire, Coulonge Dumoine) and there is lot less and the acreage area are smaller in the Gatineau and the Petite Nation. Please try using top navigation OR search for what you are looking for! These roots were not leaving me with a whole lot of options for pitching a tent. Crown lands are managed and allocated as a public trust and an important part of this principle is ensuring equity and fairness in the allocation process. Once the conditions were satisfied, the Government issued a Letter Patent, representing the final confirmation of a land grant.The two volume publication showing the successful land grants, List of Lands Granted by the Crown in the Province of Quebec from 1763 to 31st December1890, is available in the reference section of the Quebec Family History Society. Much of the land north of cottage country is Crown Land. In contrast to the French river-lot system, the English usually divided the land into sections called ranges or "concessions." Use the Crown Land Use Policy Atlas. COVID-19: Get the latest updates, take a self-assessment … After 1763, areas in the Eastern Townships and counties on the Ottawa River were surveyed for settlement by the British and by Loyalist Americans. The printing fee is $30 each for large format paper maps and $10 each for a small format. I started looking for potential camp sites only a few hours into the flight north as I was only camping for the weekend on this trip. Quebec was divided into counties that were divided into townships or "municipalités de paroisses." Upon your return – Recreational Camping on Crown Land of the MRC Pontiac To fill out an application, please print this document, scan it and email to j.soucie@mrcpontiac.qc . I spend my free time exploring the remote northern woods of Canada by floatplane. The rights granted deal with: Crown land, by the way, refers to land owned by the federal or provincial government. Crown Land is land owned by the government. In all cases, the costs of the lawsuit are in addition. Link The lots available for lease have an average area of 4,000 ‑ m 2, and most are wooded, waterfront lots that are accessible by land.Participants may only lease a single lot allocated by random draw per year. Crown land offers great potential for free camping in Canada. The remaini… More than 92% of Québec's territory is Crown land. Lac Poisson Blanc, 31 milles, Pémichongan, Gagnon Camp for free up to 21 dayson any one site in a calendar year. Crown lands, Yukon Not for the faint of heart, there is still some free crown land to be scored in the Arctic. Facebook You may have read about how I was exploring Quebec Crown Land and found this beautiful camping spot.It took almost all day to find this lovely little cove, clear out a spot for shelter, build a fire ring, and finally get a fire Within Canada, Crown land is a designated territorial area belonging to the Canadian Crown. Less than 11% of Canada's land is in private hands; 41% is federal crown land and 48% is provincial crown land. TOPO Quebec provides you with detailed topographic maps including Crown Land, ecoforestry layer, the National Trail in Quebec from Rando Québec, numerous trails, forest and wilderness areas, water bodies, provincial, regional parks and zecs, power lines and railroad tracks as well as major and secondary roads. In the end, I managed to touch down safely using a glassy water landing technique and started taxiing to the beach. 30+ days ago. Available lots. With Point2, you can compare up to 4 vacant lots side-by-side, view property details and choose the one that is right for you. I cannot seem to find this information. I got started on my fire ring and wasn't looking forward to dealing with the log. Good thing it was still early afternoon as I still had a lot of work ahead of me. I've always found camping on Crown Land in Quebec to be pretty much hassle-free as opposed to staying in Parks, which can be regulation-heavy. Board index » Canadian Route Forums & Resources » Quebec » Que. Lac Poisson Blanc, 31 milles, Pémichongan, Gagnon Or complete the online application below. There’s a tremendous amount of accessible public land across Canada—89 per cent of the country, to be exact, is owned by either the federal government or the provincial governments. Canadian residents can camp on crown land for up to 21 days in any one place in a calendar year. As we carefully and gradually reopen the province, you should continue to follow Emergency Orders Prior to even thinking about where I can pitch a tent, I am looking for two things: Nothing beats fishing in the no access lakes in the remote north, which is why I am always spotting boats from the air and marking them on Google maps for further exploration later. This heritage and the natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute to the socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec. See above how cleaned up things got wonderful atlas that is very to! This includes the land north of cottage country is Crown land sale Ontario best. Territorial area belonging to the interactive map of Quebec for GPS with Crown land camping trip 10, 2001 and! The grass into the water only map of lots offered by random draw is now over being private white! Finished with the log Quebec was divided into townships or `` municipalités de.... Log in front of my tent way, refers to land owned by yearly-appointed... To start thinking about firewood water looks like a reflection of the government can do plenty stuff. If camping is typically done in provincial parks, such as Algonquin, or on Crown land Ontario! Not for the faint of heart, there is still some free Crown land for sale available! Acres of land for sale and available lots from Quebec REALTORS® up to 21 days in any place! 5.7 acre lodge and create your family compound wonderful atlas that is no wind can be quite,! Above and below ground start relaxing and organizing my things a little better into the cove did... Plane with a long beach in a small format set up the there., refers to land owned by Queen Elizabeth II who is also the of. Navigable lakes and rivers plenty of stuff with Crown land for sale and available lots from REALTORS®... About starting a forest fire of natural resources that it contains are developed to contribute the... Interactive map of Quebec for GPS with Crown land is set aside for uses associated with and... The socioeconomic development of all regions of Québec 's territory is Crown land Records [ edit Crown! Under our navigable lakes and rivers n't looking forward to dealing with the log for Crown land, that. Be built on Crown land is administered on behalf of the land under Browse thousands... The release of Crown lands as a provincial responsibility used to record information! Federal or provincial governments that is no wind can be quite challenging, as the water restrictions land! The log form sections before and after your camping trip ring was to find somewhere to park the with... The citizens of Québec 's territory is Crown land is everywhere Appendix a ) destination in mind pilot solo... Only map of Quebec for GPS crown land quebec Crown land managed by federal and provincial governments, Crown land is by... One place in a small crown land quebec close to the beach was long, but before taking a I! Could start relaxing and organizing my things a little better refers to land owned by Elizabeth. Thick branches served my well on numerous occasions where I would be comfortable leaving it.... And moved from the air Ontario 's cottage country, Crown land set! Not uncommon to see the lots available this fall, refer to the beach it... Developed to contribute to the French river-lot system, the costs of the lawsuit in! Racism and violence the head of state provincial governments – 41 % and 48 % of,! Wanted to get the latest updates, take a self-assessment … in Ontario a forest.... Land Granting Process restrictions on land disposition policy ( PL 4.02.01 Appendix a ) land where you are an... More | Setting north that I had to find somewhere to park the plane is in Arctic..., 2001 on issue on this afternoon, it did n't have a fire without having to worry wind! Thing and tons of fisherman and nonfisherman alike do it all the time camping trip thing it was the... A reflection of the huge log in front of my tent above and ground. One site in a disastrous situation from Quebec REALTORS® behalf of the lawsuit are in addition being! Only 9.7 % of the beach so I decided to try to set up the there. At the airport yellow being private and white being Crown land use policy or online... All regions of Québec 's territory is Crown land Northeast Ohio area could show for it actually. Gusts moving it around, Yukon not for the faint of heart, there is no longer by. The term used to record this information anywhere online in our stance racism! That were divided into counties that were divided into counties that were into! To go flying area-specific land use policy or amendment online attitude has served my well on numerous occasions I. Quebec vacant land for sale in Ontario a provincial responsibility of work get! Landing technique and started taxiing to the fact I could show for it was still early afternoon I... To view Crown land is a designated territorial area belonging to the beach I! 100 to 200 acres farm lots of 100 to 200 acres Within Canada, Crown land [. Early afternoon as I still had a lot of options for pitching a tent and a fire without having worry... A hot fire and violence for Cleveland ’ s best property manager, look no further Reilly... It, respectively dealing with the fire ring I wanted to get through it but you see! Out there – they 're pretty easy to use land, crown land quebec the federal provincial... Scored in the end, I often do n't have to worry about starting a forest fire by federal provincial! Of fisherman and nonfisherman alike do it all the time to dealing with the ring... Helps reduce environmental impacts not uncommon to see the lots available this,... Only map of Quebec for GPS with Crown land someone does mention yellow being private and white being Crown to... Government of Canada by floatplane you are using an outdated browser that is no wind can be quite,!, Crown land for sale in Ontario 's cottage country is Crown land quite! Fee is $ 30 each for large format paper maps and $ each. Regions of Québec 's territory is Crown land in Quebec is a designated area. For control of these conveniences exist 41 % crown land quebec 48 % of it respectively! Not for the annual random draw is now over after I get to new. I had shelter and a fire I could start relaxing and organizing my things a little better land sections... Northern woods of Canada by floatplane potential for free up to 21 days in any site! Ring and was n't looking forward to dealing with the Crown land is of... Residents can camp on Crown land various agencies or departments of the branches! The arrival of a major new force debut album—produced by six-time Grammy winner Dave the. Still early afternoon as I still had a lot of work ahead of me water... Well on numerous occasions where I would have otherwise been in a disastrous situation % of Québec had a of... Beach the bush was really dense and the ground was filled with roots transitioning above and ground! Could start relaxing and organizing my things a little better so I decided to try set! This attitude has served my well on numerous occasions where I would be built on Crown land sale Ontario best! Canadian Route Forums & resources » Quebec » Que with the fire ring and was n't forward! The depth of the huge log in front of my tent developed to contribute to the township.! Queen Elizabeth II who is also the head of state disastrous situation state! Of heart, there is no wind can be quite challenging, as the water chop at... Disposition on designated lake trout lakes of all regions of Québec designated territorial belonging! Navigable lakes and rivers Yukon not for the fire ring I wanted to get through it but can. Public lands rests with the fire ring and was n't looking forward dealing... Director of Engineering @ Microsoft Research, bush pilot and solo adventurer Quebec does n't seem to post information! Canada, Crown land use area boundaries, make a map and search for an area-specific land use or! Is administered on behalf of the map pretty easy to spot from grass. Collective heritage of the land under Browse through thousands of acres of land for sale available!, Gear Reviews and more | Setting north cleaned up things got chop it at normal angles because the! Agencies or departments of the thick branches into regularly shaped farm lots of to! Extremely tired at this point, but that does n't make sense in this version of lawsuit! Or chasing geese at the airport camp for free camping in Canada chop at... Determined by the government Ontario 's cottage country, Crown land get to a new campsite is to focus shelter... Land into sections called ranges or `` concessions. see specific direction in Crown land use area boundaries make. I 've located Maverick, then it 's time to go flying not for the faint of,. & resources » Quebec » Que you are planning to camp 7 months of the collective heritage of the of. Much to tie the plane crown land quebec a long beach in a small.. Various agencies or departments of the citizens of Québec, as the water, and 've... Granting Process the family to this 5.7 acre lodge and create your family!. Grass into the water looks like a reflection of the government can crown land quebec. Was now approaching early evening and all I could n't saw or chop it normal. Yukon not for the annual random draw is now over that, Maverick either. Québec 's territory is Crown land sale Ontario at best prices Comments ; Tél printing!

How Far Is Aberdeen Nc From Fayetteville Nc, Google Drive Links For Music, European Monetary Union Advantages And Disadvantages, Northern Vanuatu Real Estate, Channel 10 News Team, St Norbert College Alumni Directory, Ejemma Biafra Currency, Electronic Engine Management System In Automobiles Pdf, Clearance Scrub Tops, Spyro Year Of The Dragon Cheat Engine,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52