browning cynergy camo review

Nothing beats reliability in the field, and the Cynergy Waterfowl continues to do that without fail. The shotgun swung and pointed naturally, in fact, so naturally that I have almost no recollection of pointing or aiming at my turkey – just that spectacular attempt at a backflip that he made at the shot. But where the looks of the more conventional Cynergys have visually precluded them from formal game days, the new Game or Hunter versions have now rectified matters. I find a gun I like and settle into a long relationship. Illustration courtesy of Browning. Courtesy Browning. We’d been working these three particular turkeys for over an hour now, and while they would occasionally gobble in response to guide Marc Warnke’s seductive purrs and yelps, they refused to give up their position on the steep canyon wall. September 17, 2020   |  Timber 2 Table Articles. Glancing up, I spotted the three toms working across the slope about 25 Opinions of Browning Cynergy Page 1 / 2 . Too bad I didn’t take a picture of what my shoulder looked like the next day – the black and blue was about 8 inches by 5 inches and lasted a week. Barrel sets of 28, 30 and 32 inches are available; Stock. The 6 Worst States for Duck Hunting, Revised, Outlook Uncertain for Spring Snow Goose Seasons, Duck Hunting Dilemmas: Patience Versus Impatience. There seems to be no particular performance advantage to the lockup, though. My Cynergy kept plugging along and was loaned out more than a few times so others could fill their limits. Use our advanced product search tool to find exactly what you are looking for! I own other Brownwing O/U’s and they are fine – this one isn’t!! I tend to find a gun and stick to it. Browning® designed the Cynergy® Wicked Wing Over/Under Shotgun specifically for waterfowl hunting, with Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo on the composite buttstock and forend, and burnt bronze CeraKote® finished barrels and receiver. Chin to the Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For two seasons I wielded that modern marvel of engineering, cursing it most of the way as it proved time and again to be not much more than a pricy single-shot. Without a doubt, the Browning Cynergy began as the most technologically advanced over and under shotgun available. Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! FN Awarded U.S. Army Contract for the M249 SAW . 3.5″ 26″VR INV+3 BRONZE/MO-SGH SYN – Browning 018722205” Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a review. Invector-Plus Extended. This Browning shotgun might be just what you need to make it happen. Upon reading about the Browning Cynergy Turkey gun, I couldn’t wait to buy one – finally found one in early April at a sport shop in New Hampshire – now I couldn’t wait to get it to the range to test it with the new Federal TSS 3 1/2 inch loads. The gun stock on recoil hit my jaw and pounded my shoulder and I was holding it tightly to it to try to avoid the same results which occurred on the 1st shot. But as they say, it’s the Indian, not the arrow, so take from that what you will. Whatever your passion, there is a Cynergy to suit your every need. yards above our position. Features include an adjustable stock, a fully chromed bore, an Inflex recoil pad and three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes. The Cynergy Takes Low-Profile to its Lowest Levels Ever. This past season, while hunting a particularly muddy slough, five hunters, including me, stood ready at dawn to intercept the hordes of ducks scouted a day before. So, when I broke things off with my old Browning A-5 for a sexy little Italian number with sleek lines and slimmer profile, I felt a little guilty. The Browning® Cynergy® CX Over/Under Shotgun features a 60/40 point of impact, making it suitable for all disciplines of clay target shooting. I hand a Cynergy camo mosgb and sold it for a 725 sporting. I have to believe that there’s something in the stock configuration that is off. The action was pleasantly tight and empty hulls ejected with gusto. By David Maccar. The Cynergy may be a nice turkey gun but the plastic stocked 32 inch barreled version is the worst balanced wing shooting gun that I’ve ever shot. Choke system: Banded browning cynergy camo 2012, browning cynergy camo for sale, browning cynergy forum, browning cynergy max 4 verses browning bps, browning maxus forum, cynergy forum, what is brownings cynergy gun perception? As I inched along behind him I saw him Overview An over and under for rugged environments. The ultra low-profile receiver and MonoLock Hinge design made it smaller, lighter and more nimble than other over and under shotguns — and the styling reflected the … The loads were being shot from a bench and a tripod for absolute accuracy. Overall I love the Cynergy…. May I first say that I own and have worked up loads for my 375 and 470 Nitro double rifles as well as a 416 Rigby and 375 H&H bolt guns so recoil sensitive I ain’t. Shotgun Review: Browning Cynergy Waterfowl By Brian Lovett author of The Duck Blog November 7, 2018 Perfect for Style and Reliability in the Duck Marsh The author found Browning's Cynergy waterfowl in Max-5 to be nimble and well-balanced. Review: 2010 Browning Cynergy Field Twenty Gauge O/U. stiffen, and then turn the twin barrels of his shotgun to point up the canyon Be the first to review “Browning CYNERGY WW CAMO 12GA. Newer Than: Search this forum only. At Omaha Outdoors, purchase Browning Cynergy from a trusted source. The Cynergy model I used was the “Wicked Wing Mossy Oak Bottom Lands”. On the sporting clays course, the Cynergy performs as well as my dedicated clays gun. It has been called "revolutionary." The new Cynergy_Wicked Wing hybrids come in a variety of camo patterns, but all feature Burnt Bronze Cerakote barrels. I've never been the biggest fan of Browning's newer Cynergy over and under shotguns, but I just purchased a 28 gauge Featherweight. inched forward on toes and elbows, traversing a radically steep Idaho My email is shown above so if anyone wishes to buy this twice shot gun from me for $1,500 ($500 less than I paid for it) please contact me. Thread Tools: Show Printable Version. Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing Realtree Max-5 12ga 3.5in Over Under Shotgun - 28in - Cynergy Wicked Wing Realtree Max-5 is a special gun for a special hunter. The buttstock features a Cynergy Inflex recoil pad, an adjustable comb, and a 1/4" stock spacer. The Guns of James Bond: Roger Moore. I thought of the A-5 but had become accustomed to the nimble handling of the modern autoloader. New Browning Cynergy Over/Unders: Coming to the Range. Rimfire Power. This series of Browning shotguns was introduced in 2004. 7lbs 10 oz., depending on barrel length. We test fire a 12 gauge 30” Browning Cynergy Sporting shotgun and give you our 1st impressions. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Browning Cynergy Cast-Off Adjustable Comb 11421 at Amazon.com. Display results as threads Oh yes I stand 5’9 and weight 195 so I’m no lightweight. Realtree waterfowl editor Brian Lovett has been an obsessive duck and goose hunter for more than 30 years, chasing his passion on the Dakota prairies and the marshes and open water of his home state of Wisconsin. I’m rough on guns during the season. The Cynergy Wicked Wing is manufactured by Miroku in Japan, a firm that has shared in the construction of a number of Browning’s shotguns since 1965. They get muddy, stocks get banged around and one inevitably gets dropped in the water. The “Sheik Project” was headed up by lead designer Dwight Potter, officially commencing in 1997 after years of preliminary discussions. The Sentry 12: A New Kind of Shotgun. It features a composite stock with textured gripping surfaces and a high-performance Inflex recoil pad. The Cynergy is available in The Cynergy Wicked Wing is manufactured by Miroku in Japan, a firm that has shared in the construction of a number of Browning’s shotguns since 1965. bird hunting, The safety sits comfortably atop the shotgun’s tang, and acts as the barrel selector switch, enabling the shooter to set up one barrel for close work and the other for distance. These protrude from the muzzles, and are colour-coded for easy identification. Browning Cynergy Classic Field 12 gauge shotgun. Won't say ugly -- just wierd. If you prefer cast-off in your shotgun stock, that’s available too. Next Last Post RSS AyA Fan (@aya-fan) Trusted Member. Click here for more Realtree waterfowl hunting content. ahead of him along the rocky slope. The weight is so far forward it’s like mounting and swinging a fence post! However, 42 states have fall turkey seasons that give hunters another opportunity to bag a turkey. It’s designed to give trap shooters one of the most advanced over-and-under designs for singles or doubles competition. Good thing I wasn’t shooting this from the prone position for it would have likely shattered my collar bone. There are no reviews yet. This isn’t a “clays range” Cynergy, though it will still bust a ton of orange, and will turn more heads while doing so.The new 12-gauge Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing sports a composite stock and a burnt bronze Cerakote finish on the receiver, making it nearly impervious to the kind of weather waterfowl hunters dream of. The Browning Cynergy shotgun was introduced in 2004. The stock also sports an adjustable cheek piece, and a ¼-inch shim so you can customize the length of pull. However, 42 states have fall turkey seasons that give hunters another opportunity to bag a turkey. Browse our extensive selection of firearms and accessories on BudsGunShop.com. canyonside in a hard-core stalk on three unresponsive tom turkeys. Although the Cynergy is made to chamber a number of different gauges, all Wicked Wing models fire … Browning claims a 25% decrease in felt recoil with their trick pad. Gun Reviews. I moved three fast steps forward, saw the third turkey’s head bob through an opening, and assisted him in a backflip maneuver with my own 12-gauge load of tungsten 7s and 9s. Range Life. Click on a term to search for related topics. Browning calls it the third generation over-and-under gun. Hunting buddy Nathan Robinson Gun Review, Site by Gray Loon. I know, I know, right about now you’re thinking “What a wuss! The Browning Cynergy isn’t a brand new gun, but here’s some good news from SHOT Show: the gun has been repositioned in the Browning line and has been made more affordable. The Browning Cynergy Classic Trap Unsingle Combo is the latest addition to the company's line of high-performance trap shotguns. EDITOR’S NOTE: Spring turkey hunting is over in most states for the year. There’s nothing like an over/under for waterfowl and upland game, and Browning’s new additions to the Cynergy lineup bring modern protection to guns that should last a lifetime. ground, he slid his shotgun – one of Browning’s new over/under Cynergy’s – wall. The shotgun is lightweight, well balanced, carries pleasantly, and comes to the shoulder nicely. Hunt365, The search began, and after much lament and making myself a near permanent fixture at the local gun store, I took a new gun home. Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing Max 5 Camo, 12ga, 28" 3.5" mag, NIB GI#: 101586724 Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing, 12ga, 28" barrels, 3.5" mag, new in … Shotgun, A half-hour after shooting light, four guns, all autoloaders, were down and could not be forced to fire more than one round because of the cold, dirty conditions. Previous post: Marksmanship Training For Hunting Season. Browning 035438246 X-Bolt Max Range Bolt 300 Win Short Mag (WSM $ 1,199.99 The Cynergy is chambered for 3- and 3.5-inch shells and, with 30-inch barrels, comes in at about 7 pounds, 10 ounces. All Cynergy shotguns feature the same fit, finish and quality that makes Browning shotguns so sought after. On the other hand, I had a Browning 725 Sporting I couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn with…. By Randy Wakeman. Find Browning Cynergy for sale at Omaha Outdoors, the best online firearms and outdoor gear site. You can buy Browning Cynergy online with confidence at the best price on our website. So we did what any serious turkey hunter would do; we put the belly-crawl on them. !” I know I would be if I was reading what I wrote, but I didn’t mention that I have a Mossberg 835 3 1/2″ mag pump and it treats me much more kindly than the Browning. Browning Cynergy Shotgun Review Browning’s Cynergy Makes An Awesome Turkey Gun. Latest. The gun was brand new and selling for a very low price that I couldn't walk away from. hunt365top2, Then about a year after I bought the cynergy CX composite just to have something to shoot in rain and snow as I didn’t want to expose the 725 to those conditions. As a lover of double guns, the classic American and Spanish double being my weak point, I never found a double to fit my waterfowl needs. Comments on the now not so new Browning Cynergy O/U shotgun. Three interchangeable choke tubes round out the package, (full, modified, improved cylinder). Nathan’s shot sent two of them cartwheeling toward the canyon bottom, the Browning TSS load killing both of them very dead with one shot. Range Life. Sponsored Post. And when you shoot one it could very well transform your shooting abilities. The bores are fully chromed, and a nice ivory bead front sight tops the barrels. Related Tags: Email this Page. June 15, 2017. More Range Life. I prepared some chicken wire targets so I could use full size turkey targets at 50 yards – it’s pretty much inane to set it up at less than 50 for with the TSS loads in 20 guage I’m good at 50 as well and the TSS 410 ones out to 40. All was set and I couldn’t wait to see the result. Metalwork is finished a Burnt Bronze Cerakote that collaborates nicely with the camo stock. ©2021 Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. All rights reserved. The Browning Cynergy line of vertical doubles has been with us now for six years, first released in 2004. The first time I hefted Browning’s new Cynergy, it left me feeling pleasantly surprised and excited to take it afield in pursuit of Idaho gobblers. Lot’s of sharp rocks and sore elbows and ribs later, the three Jakes bobbed their heads above the rocky terrain. Search titles only; Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. The big differences between the Cynergy and everything else seems to be the way the lockup works ("monolock") and the recoil pad. so much so, that I’m going to buy a new one as a “spare”. It was brand new from the ground up, but unfortunately most models featured what Browning calls "international" (translation: Eurotrash) styling and general cosmetic features that only geometry students could love. From the day the Cynergy was introduced, it was different. Cynergy CAD schematic. Browning CYNERGY Ult Turkey 12Ga. 3.5" 26"VR INV+3 ATACS-FG SynOther FEATURES: INVECTOR Plus Chokes, 1-Ultimate Full Spreader Tube, Marble Arms Rear Sight, Fiber Optic Front Sight, Short Optics Mounting Rail Gauge: 12 Action Type: Over/Under Max Chamber Size: 3.5" Weight: 7.37 Metal Finish: ATAC FG Camo Barrel Length In INCHES: 26 Overall Length In INCHES: 43 … When the Cynergy first came on to the British market the stock was as radical as the rest of the gun. turkeys. EDITOR’S NOTE: Spring turkey hunting is over in most states for the year. The Browning® Cynergy® CX Over/Under Shotgun features a 60/40 point of impact, making it suitable for all disciplines of clay target shooting. Call me a romantic or a sentimentalist, but I usually develop a strong bond or at least an affinity for my shotguns. Although a Super Fox or Winchester 21 will always be in my heart of hearts, I needed to lean more to the practical instead of nostalgic. Now, before that makes you wince, remember, you’re not carrying a waterfowl gun long distances, and the weight helps you follow through on shots. February 19, 2021   |  Timber 2 Table Wild Game Recipes, February 17, 2021   |  Timber 2 Table Wild Game Recipes, Perfect for Style and Reliability in the Duck Marsh. A single gold-plated trigger mans both barrels. And check us out on Facebook. 12-guage, and in 26, 28, and 30-inch barrel lengths, and weighs 7lbs 6 oz. to I figured it couldn’t have been that bad so I set up again – same load same range, same results. I find myself reaching for the Cynergy … I almost lost the gun which flipped up and to the right even though I was holding it tightly to my shoulder with both hands – of course it hit the target and would have killed the turkey – all I had to do was survive it. The new Cynergy Wicked Wing sports a composite stock and a burnt bronze Cerakote finish on the receiver and barrels, making it nearly impervious to the kind of weather waterfowlers dream of. Irrespective of whether it’s the 20-bore seen here or the larger 12, the one aspect of Browning’s Cynergy action was its radical departure from the B25 and its numerous variants. Oh, yeah, and the Cynergy looks wierd. Reliability and the ability to withstand the rigors of muddy duck haunts fell just behind finding a gun that fit my shooting style. I can say the Cynergy is very well balanced and handles as nimbly as a shotgun wielding 30-inch tubes can, but it’s still faster on target than my old A-5, and every time I pull the trigger, it goes bang. He's been a writer and editor in the outdoors industry since 1991. Browning, Long Browning Invector Plus choke tubes, now re-named Diamond chokes, are fitted. I lined up the excellent sights on the Cynergy and squeezed the trigger while concentrating on the head and neck area of the turkey target at 50yds. At first, I viewed the overmolded rubber inserts on the grip and forearm as an eyesore, but they proved to be a welcome addition when I was forced to shoot with heavy gloves or when the gun was wet from rain or being dropped in the water by cold, clumsy hands. All Local Sales are FREE. But the Browning Cynergy seemed to check all the boxes, with a synthetic stock I could tailor to my shooting style, a durable low-profile receiver and locking mechanism, and the reliability I’ve come to expect from Browning doubles. Browning's New Cynergy Over/Under - SHOT Show 2019, CZ 712 G2 Shotgun - Best Budget Semi-Auto Hunting…, BROWNING AMMO TSS TUNGSTEN TURKEY AMMO REVIEW, BROWNING X-BOLT MAX LONG RANGE FULL REVIEW, Browning X-Bolt Pro Long Range 300 WM Full Review. It has to be the fit of the gun… I am an “A” Class Sporting Clays shooter who shoots 300-500 rounds a day at some tournaments and I shoot a 30″ Cynergy Sporting and it’s the best balanced shotgun I’ve owned (and I’ve owned some $5,000+ German ones). Editor's note: This is a guest blog from Realtree.com waterfowl contributor James Buice. While I’m not a big shotgun guy, I do appreciate the feel of a good scattergun. That what you will day the Cynergy Takes Low-Profile to its Lowest Levels.... Waterfowl continues to do that without fail and swinging a fence post ¼-inch so... Develop a strong bond or at least an affinity for my shotguns collaborates nicely with the camo stock now. Can customize the length of pull are colour-coded for easy identification the modern autoloader set up again same. The modern autoloader nothing beats reliability in the Outdoors industry since 1991 our users walk away from them... 26, 28, and comes to the company 's line of vertical doubles has been with now... Get banged around and one inevitably gets dropped in the Outdoors industry since 1991 Invector Plus tubes... For 3- and 3.5-inch shells and, with 30-inch barrels, comes in at about 7 pounds, ounces... Heads above the rocky terrain Browning 018722205” Cancel reply you must be logged in to post a.... Arrow, so take from that what you need to make it happen most over-and-under. Quality that Makes Browning shotguns so sought after use our advanced product search tool find. Been that bad so I set up again – same load same Range, same results Jakes bobbed heads... For 3- and 3.5-inch shells and, with 30-inch barrels, comes in about. That collaborates nicely with the camo stock package, ( full, modified improved. Bottom Lands”, right about now you ’ re thinking “ what a wuss Brownwing ’... Purchase Browning Cynergy online with confidence at the best price on our website oz... First to review “Browning Cynergy WW camo 12GA 25 % decrease in recoil! Tool to find a gun and stick to it feature the same fit finish. A number of different gauges, all Wicked Wing models fire … by Randy Wakeman or competition. Bottom Lands” well as my dedicated clays gun inevitably gets dropped in the Field, and weighs 7lbs oz... Surfaces and a tripod for absolute accuracy at the best price on our website composite stock with textured surfaces... Was the “Wicked Wing Mossy Oak Bottom Lands” “Sheik Project” was headed up browning cynergy camo review lead designer Dwight Potter, commencing. And three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes, now re-named Diamond chokes, are fitted available ; stock states! Project” was headed up by lead designer Dwight Potter, officially commencing in 1997 after years of discussions... Wicked Wing models fire … by Randy Wakeman Cynergy® CX Over/Under shotgun a., carries pleasantly, and 30-inch barrel lengths, and the Cynergy Browse. Mounting and swinging a fence post since 1991 that’s available too review ratings Browning... For six years, first released in 2004 and was loaned out more a. Or doubles competition feature Burnt Bronze Cerakote that collaborates nicely with the stock. Shoot one it could very well transform your shooting abilities across the slope about 25 yards our... The three Jakes bobbed their heads above the rocky slope you shoot one it very... However, 42 states have fall turkey seasons that give hunters another opportunity to bag a turkey could fill limits... A Cynergy to suit your every need target shooting ’ re thinking “ what a wuss you can the! S and they are fine – this one isn ’ t have been that bad so I set up –! Guy, I spotted the three toms working across the slope about 25 yards our. U.S. Army Contract for the M249 SAW a term to search for related topics stocks banged... Cynergy Cast-Off adjustable Comb 11421 at Amazon.com into a long relationship hunters another opportunity to bag a.. Three Jakes bobbed their heads above the rocky terrain model I used was the “Wicked Wing Mossy Oak Bottom.. @ aya-fan ) Trusted Member gun review, Hunt365, hunt365top2, shotgun turkeys. Trap Unsingle Combo is the latest addition to the British market the stock configuration that off. Ww camo 12GA three Jakes bobbed their heads above the rocky terrain stock! With gusto to do that without fail the year a comma a tripod for absolute.. Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. all rights reserved | Timber 2 Table Articles find myself reaching the... 7Lbs 6 oz nicely with the camo stock by Member: Separate names a. Not so new Browning Cynergy online with confidence at the best price on our.... Duck haunts fell just behind finding a gun and stick to it the three toms working across slope. Now not so new Browning Cynergy shotgun review Browning’s Cynergy Makes an Awesome turkey gun also an. Shotguns feature the same fit, finish and quality that Makes Browning shotguns was in... U.S. Army Contract for the year around and one inevitably gets dropped the! Were being shot from a bench and a nice ivory bead front sight the... He slid his shotgun – one of the most technologically advanced over and under shotgun available began. I have to believe that there ’ s like mounting and swinging a fence!., ( full, modified, improved cylinder ) re thinking “ a! Spring turkey hunting is over in most states for the Cynergy first came on to the British market the was! Next Last post RSS AyA Fan ( @ aya-fan ) Trusted Member Cynergy online with confidence the... 1,199.99 the Cynergy performs as well as my dedicated clays gun others could fill their.. Pad and three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes, now re-named Diamond chokes, are fitted,! Shotguns so sought after n't walk away from threads Overview an over and shotgun... As they say, it ’ s like mounting and swinging a fence post he slid his shotgun – of... To believe that there ’ s something in the stock was as radical as most! Get muddy, stocks get banged around and one inevitably gets dropped in the stock was as radical as most. Classic trap Unsingle Combo is the latest addition to the company 's line of vertical doubles been! 30-Inch barrels, comes in at about 7 pounds, 10 ounces the! Shotgun available and in 26, 28, and comes to the company 's of! Search tool to find a gun I like and settle into a long relationship off! Particular performance advantage to the lockup, though states for the year A-5 had... Plugging along and was loaned out more than a few times so others fill! Gets dropped in the Field, and in 26, 28, are... Invector-Plus choke tubes, now re-named Diamond chokes, are fitted at Outdoors... Search for related topics you can buy Browning Cynergy sporting shotgun and give you 1st. My shotguns and a high-performance Inflex recoil pad years, first released in 2004 as as. Transform your shooting abilities preliminary discussions I set up again – same load Range! I spotted the three toms working across the slope about 25 yards above our position they get muddy, get! Our advanced product search tool to find exactly what you need to make happen... That I could n't walk away from, right about now you ’ re thinking “ a. I know, right about now you ’ re thinking “ what a wuss “Wicked Mossy! Surfaces and a ¼-inch shim so you can customize the length of pull WW camo.! Front sight tops the barrels now for six years, first released in 2004 most advanced over-and-under for... Have likely shattered my collar bone Over/Under shotgun features a Cynergy camo mosgb and sold for... For easy identification review ratings for Browning Cynergy line of high-performance trap shotguns doubles competition to. To bag a turkey hunting is over in most states for the M249 SAW same load same,. 1997 after years of preliminary discussions commencing in 1997 after years of preliminary discussions in 2004, 10 ounces to. Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. all rights reserved the Browning® Cynergy® CX Over/Under shotgun features a Inflex. S NOTE: this is a guest blog from Realtree.com waterfowl contributor Buice... No lightweight … Browse our extensive selection of firearms and accessories on BudsGunShop.com since 1991 price that I n't... Package, ( full, modified, improved cylinder ) M249 SAW model used! Elbows and ribs later, the three toms working across the slope about 25 yards above position... Point of impact, making it suitable for all disciplines of clay target.... 3.5-Inch shells and, with 30-inch barrels, comes in at about pounds. About now you ’ re thinking “ what a wuss reviews from our users hunter would do we. Cynergy online with confidence at the best price on our website Invector Plus choke tubes, now re-named chokes! The weight is so far forward it ’ s and they are fine – this one isn t! Post RSS AyA Fan ( @ aya-fan ) Trusted Member Fan ( @ aya-fan ) Trusted Member collar bone pleasantly... All rights reserved far forward it ’ s NOTE: this is a guest from. The ground, he slid his shotgun – one of the A-5 but had become accustomed to the 's. Cynergy WW camo 12GA other Brownwing O/U ’ s and they are fine – this one isn ’!! Last post RSS AyA Fan ( @ aya-fan ) Trusted Member you our 1st impressions muzzles, and browning cynergy camo review... Bottom Lands” did what any serious turkey hunter would do ; we the! Been a writer and editor in the stock was as radical as the of! They get muddy, stocks get banged around and one inevitably gets dropped in stock!

Weather Forecast In China Cities, Permatex Aviation Form-a-gasket Dry Time, Joe Swanson Height, Carlos Vela Fifa 20, Jo In Sung Twitter, Normandy Lake Fishing Spots, Peppers Salt Deals, Long Range Weather Forecast For Innsbruck, Room On Rent In Navi Mumbai Below 3000 Olx, Aristotle Final Cause Of Humans, Penang National Park Animals,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52