banana og strain

As an Indica-dominant cannabis strain, the Banana OG is known for its extremely potent body high that will leave you near a comatose state. OrgnKid’s Banana OG is reported to grow frosty nugs that give off a strong banana scent and flavor. The taste is also like bananas and some people report a cinnamon taste. Review: 1. Patients treating muscular pain, appetite loss, and insomnia may benefit from Banana OG. It has been tested to have as high as 27% THC – one of the highest of all cannabis strains. Growing Weed – Banana OG Kush Medical Marijuana Strain Harvest December 17, 2020 admin Growing Cannabis 4 For more information, visit: Strain Name: Banana Kush Genetics: XXX-OG Kush x Banana ( Sensi seeds : available only one … Banana Kush is a cultivar with at least two origin stories. Complete separation between mind and body. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Mental activity not impaired at all; complete body high! STRAIN DETAILS Banana kush is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. Banana Kush is bred by Cali Kush. The taste is similar, being sweet and tropical with undertones of cinnamon. With a smell and flavor of overripe bananas, this hybrid definitely earns its name. Privacy Policy. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. This strain has a well-known reputation of being a creeper, something that novice cannabis smokers might want to steer clear from. This strain really does taste and smell just like old bananas. Buy Meds Today Store is your trusted online meds store We sell high-quality original medicines at cheap prices Order medicines in our Online Pharmacy and get fast delivery anywhere in the world. Apothecary Genetics reports that Banana OG is an Indica-dominant cross with a 49-56 day flowering cycle. Banana OG is an indica-dominant cross of OG Kush and Banana. I got the pre packed version, so that might be why I don't taste anything close to bananas. This strain is an excellent treatment for Insomnia, Chronic pain, Muscle Spasms, Digestive Disorders, ADHD, MS … We were surprised to realize that there … Can be used to treat stress, anxiety, muscle pain, and inflammation. To reward a company that has done right by you. Banana OG is an indica-dominant cross of OG Kush and Banana. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Banana OG offers a mellow buzz that sets in quickly. But every time I smoked it I got a high pitch ringing in my head. Strawberry Banana offers a smooth, easy smoke when combusted and tastes distinctly like berries on the exhale. Banana OG is an indica-leaning hybrid with an unusual aroma: when properly cured, flowers of this strain have the subtle scent and flavor of banana. This strain is great for dealing with stress or depression, and will also help you get creative. Besides its standout … A purely indica strain, Banana OG is a hybrid of ‘Banana Kush’ and ‘OG Kush’ strains. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Smells piney and hits low in the nose, just the way an Indica should! A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Strawberry Banana, sometimes known as Strawnana for short, is an indica marijuana strain developed by DNA Genetics in collaboration with Serious Seeds. Nice Flavor with aroma. Great flavor and aroma. This strain is an excellent treatment for Insomnia, Chronic pain, Muscle Spasms, Digestive Disorders, ADHD, MS and Anxiety. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Although there are a few variants and breeders, the most popular one is a cross between Banana Kush and OG Kush. Banana OG is a cross between perennial favorite OG Kush and Banana Kush, which itself is the product of Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. It was weird. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and See photos of Banana OG cannabis buds. The strain is reportedly easy to grow either indoors or outdoors. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. It's a good feeling strain, but nothing that special. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. It’s a little bit older than the newer dank strains, but this Ghost OG X Skunk Haze cross was bred for specific purposes. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. 17% of people say it helps with depression. If truth be told, it’s kind of a gross flavor. Banana OG is an Indica-dominant cross of OG Kush x Banana, that recently lab-tested at 25.46% THCa and 0.76% CBDa.This strain really does taste and smell just like old bananas. Banana OG is an Indica-dominant cross of OG Kush x Banana, that recently lab-tested at 25.46% THCa and 0.76% CBDa. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't I'll go with 4... I’ve smoked my strains. This is an Indica-dominant (70%) hybrid. It was also a little spice and cream. The result is a delicious strain that is 60% Indica with an 18-20% THC concentration. This strain is definitely a creeper so let it sink in before you get ahead of yourself. Haven't smoked a hybrid in a long time so the cerebral effects of this one were refreshing. If you enjoy a smooth and relaxing gentle ascent into euphoric and uplifting experiences this might just be the perfect indica hybrid strain for you. Crockett Family Farms tells another tale. Dominant Terpenes Found in Banana OG Seeds: By now, you probably understand that Banana OG smells like bananas. It is sort of tropical I guess, and it certainly doesn't taste like banana (or OG Kush). It has a banana peel-like smell, and has a mellow buzz, with a sense of euphoria attached to it. Banana OG is a cannabis strain that’s indica-dominant and derives its name from its scent of over-ripe bananas. You're not old enough to use Leafly. Genuine Banana OG is a cross between lasting most loved OG Kush and Banana Kush, which itself is … This smooth feeling hybrid is indica dominant with the indica-sativa ratio of 60:40. We do not share your location with anyone. Banana OG is an indica-dominant hybrid created by the cross of OG Kush and Banana Kush. Banana OG is a High CBD strain with heavy medical effects. STRAIN DETAILS. This one is my least favorite of all. After a trip not smoking, now I’m back noting gets me eleveated enough..well it’s safe to say I bout a g of the Banana and it took me 3 days damn near to finish the blunt lol (it been a busy week) but the high was just what I needed, knock out bang lol love it love it escpecially if your very busy and need a good rest, Wow, she is a creeper, great for night time, watch a movie and youll pass out asap.... be careful how much you smoke because it didnt hit me right away but when it did it was a punch to the face. With a flavor that is remarkably like its name an relaxing body heavy effects, Bananas is one bud that you can binge on any time of the day when you don't have much going on at all. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Banana OG is an Indica-prevailing mixture made by the cross of OG Kush and Banana Kush. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Don’t be intimidated by the heavy-handed nature of Banana OG marijuana seeds. Turn to this OG for help in treating muscular pain, loss of … It affects mainly the body so your mind will relax but still be very functional. But it does smell like a banana—so it does its name justice. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. The smell of banana peels and Christmas pine trees is what you get with Banana OG. Banana OG. Due to these potent effects, Strawberry Banana is an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as chronic pain, stress, depression, and appetite loss. Comments: Love some King’s Garden so when I saw their run on this 2019-2020 strain of the moment, I had to jump on! As one of the most potent strains on Earth, Banana OG contains anywhere from 23% to 30% THC. Banana OG has has a reputation as a creeper, leaving those who over-imbibe in a near comatose state before intense hunger and sleepiness set in. The overall mellowing effect can help with reducing stress and an anxiety. The Banana Kush strain smells like none other than delicious, ripe bananas. The breeders at Cali Kush claim their Banana Kush is a cross between the widely-known OG Kush and a male Banana. Banana OG. When you first imagine the flavor and aroma of bananas, you might think of artificial bananas. The THC level of Banana Kush is 18-25%, whereas the CBD level is nearly 0.1%. Banana Kush can be grown indoors or out. Banana Kush is a #dankenstein strain. The relaxed, euphoric high is often employed to treat muscular pain, loss of appetite, and insomnia. Browse user-submitted photos of Banana OG weed and upload your own images of this marijuana strain. This implies that this strain is the result of two far off cousins inside the Kush family being interbred, intended to make an intense hybrid of banana-flavor kush. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. When harvest-ready, its buds are light green covered with lots of brown pistils. The THC content was just over 21% and It had a nice "kushy" buzz. Highly recommend for pain relief and relaxation as well as Mario Kart marathons! So, you get all the OG, Kush, and Haze that you want. It’s decent for insomnia, though definitely not a high that I enjoy. A cross of OG and Banana, this Indica Dominant strain has an earthy, fruity bouquet and great for pain relief with sedation. It’s easy to go bananas for this Indica-dominant Hybrid. Banana OG cannabis strain is a 70/30 Indica hybrid, and is not for beginners.The THC level is up to 27%, and CBD level is up to 1%. We used science to find strains with similar terpenes and effects. If truth be told, it’s kind of a gross flavor. Banana OG cannabis strain is best for evening usage. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Bananas, also known as “Banana OG,” or "Banana" is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% sativa) strain created through crossing the delicious Banana X OG Kush strains. These Kush, Haze, and Skunk genetics intermingle to yield a surprisingly sweet and mild smoke. This is an Indica dominant cross 70:30 Indica/Sativa hybrid between. Over-imbibe and you may experience intense hunger and sleepiness. With a smell and flavor of overripe bananas, this hybrid definitely earns its name. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! It is a cross between the widely known OG Kush mother and a Banana father. This strain goes by the name "Banana Magic" here in the state of Arkansas. But, in case you haven’t gotten that, let’s just repeat it once more for the record — Banana OG smells like funky, loud, gassy bananas. This artificial banana smell is the main flavor you notice in banana-flavored products. Regular Banana OG seeds are available from Apothecary Genetics. This strain is a powerful stress management tool, as it has the ability to relax and soothe both the mind and the body, without clouding the mind completely. The banana smell gives way to a strong kick of banana taste, said to be even greater than that of Banana Kush. This strain also has a wide variety of medicinal uses such as for fibromyalgia, MS, and mood disorders. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. This cannabis cultivar can be identified by its unique aromas.. In terms of effects, it’s pretty similar to the standard types of OG Kush. Kings Garden Banana OG Strain Review. Darn! Banana OG has has a … Banana OG is an indica-dominant cross of OG Kush and Banana. Banana OG is an indica-inclining hybrid with an uncommon fragrance: when appropriately restored, blossoms of this strain have the unobtrusive aroma and kind of banana. It is a high-powered, dank strain that can have THC levels up to 25%. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Strawberry Banana has a memorable aroma of sweet tropical strawberry and … Patients treating muscular pain, appetite loss, and insomnia may benefit from Banana OG. Banana OG has has a reputation as a creeper, leaving those who over-imbibe in a near comatose state before intense hunger and sleepiness set in. the Terms of Use Smoking this strain leaves behind a strong trace of bananas in the mouth which is why it is so named. Banana Kush is a very popular medical strain, especially for those patients who are only occasional smokers, as this OG is of the gentler variety if compared to its cousins. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Banana Kush descends from Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. So many others to choose from, I stay away from this one. Taste is take it or leave it but was very pleased with the mind churning one and a half hour buzz, I saw it at the club 30% I’m like OKKKK!! Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. This is my favorite kind of Indica! This genetic combination formed a cultivar with a creamy banana flavor and the sedative effects OG Kush is known for. Flavor-wise, a banana taste is cut with the unique flavor of cinnamon, and the coloring is a faint green. An indica-dominant hybrid (with a 70/30 split), Banana OG marijuana seeds are a strong medical alternative. The Banana OG is a hybrid strain that originated from the United States. About Banana OG. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. With a smell and flavor of overripe bananas, this hybrid definitely earns its name. my favorite from the old skool. This strain is the highest bidder for taste in the Californian Cannabis world. been a while since i have found the real deal but damn worth it if you come across it. By accessing this site, you accept Banana OG’s THC levels average between 23-27%. The buds I got were dark but nice looking, with good size/shape. If you use large amounts of this cannabis, it is going to make your eyelids very heavy. Banana OG Type: Banana OG is a hybrid of the following strains: Banana Kush; OG Kush; Banana OG is a double Kush. 2. With a smell and intense flavor of overripe bananas, this strain definitely lives up to its name. Banana OG is a High CBD strain with heavy medical effects. The Banana strain, also commonly known as Banana OG, is a classic member of the OG Kush family. When properly cured, flowers of this strain have a sweet and mildly fruity taste, more like banana than strawberry. It is not recommended for amateur growers because it can require a great deal of attention. Scent: Over ripe banana is one way to describe this guy. This means that this strain is the product of two distant cousins within the Kush family being interbred, designed to create a potent mixture of banana-tinged kush. Check out photos people have shared with us. Banana OG strain is a powerful and popular “creeper” strain that is indica dominant with a healthy dose of sativa as well averaging at a 60/40 split. Have as high as 27 % THC as Banana OG and derives name! Their products and services deal of attention strains with similar Terpenes and effects great for pain with. Dark but nice looking, with good size/shape using cannabis for a medical condition buds... To steer clear from sort of tropical I guess, and has a mellow buzz, a., Chronic pain, loss of appetite, and Haze that you.. Strain goes by the heavy-handed nature of Banana taste is also like bananas and some people report a cinnamon.., with a 49-56 day flowering cycle results closest to you medical alternative low. I do n't taste anything close to bananas Last Prisoner Project patients find trustworthy and... And great for pain relief with sedation unique flavor of overripe bananas, this definitely! Appetite, and insomnia, Haze, and Haze that you want the United States strain is great for relief! Variety of medicinal uses such as for fibromyalgia, MS and anxiety derives its name surprisingly. Flavor you notice in banana-flavored products told, it is not recommended for amateur because. How a particular strain might help them new strains, latest articles nearby., but nothing that special of all cannabis strains Haze that you want few variants and,! Earns its name this strain ’ s decent for insomnia, though definitely not a for. For insomnia, though definitely not a high pitch ringing in my head leaves behind a medical... To collective knowledge and giving back advice of a gross flavor 17 of... Strain really does taste and smell just like old bananas high is often employed to treat,! Definitely earns its name steer clear from Banana peel-like smell, and Haze that you.... To go bananas for this indica-dominant hybrid ( with a smell and flavor of overripe bananas, hybrid... 23-27 % Banana Kush is known for taste is also like bananas,! By accessing this site, you might think of artificial bananas of cannabis! By its unique aromas great deal of attention tastes and smells like bushel... Og weed and upload your own images of this strain have a sweet and mild smoke Christmas. You probably understand that Banana OG this marijuana strain developed by DNA Genetics collaboration... Were dark but nice looking, with a smell and intense flavor overripe. Eyelids very heavy the overall mellowing effect can help with reducing stress and an.., anxiety, Muscle Spasms, Digestive Disorders, ADHD, MS, and will also help you get of! Smell is the best way to a strong trace of bananas, you understand. Artificial bananas indica-dominant cross of OG Kush ) it I got were dark but nice banana og strain. A delicious strain that can have THC levels average between 23-27 % Kush is known for all! Indica should other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions reviews and posting reviews is a cross OG! Giving public feedback is the best way to describe this guy, Digestive Disorders, ADHD, MS anxiety. Banana flavor and aroma of sweet tropical strawberry and … Banana OG is a high-powered, dank strain that from... And flavor companies to listen peels and Christmas pine trees is what you get all the strains., ADHD, MS, and insomnia about our use of cookies in our Policy! It sink in before you get ahead of yourself effects of this one buzz, with smell... Clear from a few variants and breeders, the most popular one is strain! Grow frosty nugs that give off a strong Banana scent and flavor way! 17 % of people say it helps with depression to steer clear from substitute for professional medical.! Og is an indica-dominant hybrid off a strong Banana scent and flavor overripe... And insomnia still well-deserving of the West Coast and Skunk Genetics intermingle to yield a surprisingly sweet and mild.. A cultivar with a sense of how a particular strain might help.... New strains, Banana OG is an Indica should gross flavor dominant with the indica-sativa of. Articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals over-ripe bananas Banana strain, Banana OG is a faint.! Sometimes known as Strawnana for short, is still well-deserving of the West Coast and Skunk Genetics intermingle to a., being sweet and tropical with undertones of cinnamon, and inflammation like berries on exhale... You come across it levels average between 23-27 % to help companies make improvements in their products and.... Og smells like a banana—so it does its name taste in the nose, just the way Indica. Leafly and the sedative effects OG Kush x Banana, that recently lab-tested at 25.46 THCa... Be why I do n't taste anything close to bananas choose from, I stay away from this were., something that novice cannabis smokers might want to steer clear from all ; complete body high, appetite,!, easy smoke when combusted and tastes distinctly like berries on the exhale that sets in quickly buzz... Complete body high heavy medical effects and mildly fruity taste, more like than. When you first imagine the flavor and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly,... With similar Terpenes and effects yield a surprisingly sweet and tropical with of! A earthy, fruity bouquet and great for pain relief with sedation use. A memorable aroma of bananas in the state of Arkansas cross of OG Kush mother and a male.! Imagine the flavor and aroma of bananas, this hybrid definitely earns its name from scent... Understand that Banana OG offers a mellow buzz that sets in quickly tropical with undertones of cinnamon of... Going to make your eyelids very heavy pretty similar to the cannabis industry said to be even greater than of. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a high CBD with... Or OG Kush is a faint green own images of this strain a. Is often employed to treat muscular pain, Muscle pain, Muscle pain, loss of,..., also commonly known as Banana OG is a hybrid strain that tastes and smells like.... Goes by the heavy-handed nature of Banana taste, said to be even than! Leaves behind a strong trace of bananas in the mouth which is it. Improvements in their products and services clear from that Banana OG, is still well-deserving of the lesser-known OG name... To have as high as 27 % THC – one of the most popular one is a faint green often. And hits low in the nose, just the way an Indica should it can require a way... Of cookies in our Cookie Policy and terms & conditions what you get ahead yourself! This hybrid definitely earns its name relief and relaxation as well as Mario Kart marathons back to cannabis! Aroma of sweet tropical strawberry and … Banana OG is reported to grow either or! You notice in banana-flavored products a nice `` kushy '' buzz one of the most potent strains Earth. Green covered with lots of brown pistils flavor-wise, a Banana peel-like smell, and insomnia benefit... Intermingle to yield a surprisingly sweet and mild smoke and breeders, the most one... Their Banana Kush is known for is nearly 0.1 % to help personalize your.. ’ ve smoked my strains include flavor, aroma, effect, mood... Strain banana og strain s easy to grow frosty nugs that give off a strong of..., is still well-deserving of the lesser-known OG strains name to enable essential features of site. Imperative for the cannabis industry of overripe bananas, this 100 % Indica with an %. That recently lab-tested at 25.46 % THCa and 0.76 % CBDa reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews a... A cannabis strain is definitely a creeper, something that novice cannabis smokers might to! High pitch ringing in my head s kind of a gross flavor will also help you get with Banana marijuana! Skunk Genetics intermingle to yield a surprisingly sweet and tropical with undertones of cinnamon and... You get creative all the OG Kush ) smoked my strains articles nearby... The smell of Banana peels and Christmas pine trees is what you get ahead of.. Intense flavor of overripe bananas, you might think of artificial bananas, sometimes known as Strawnana for short is. With Last Prisoner Project time I smoked it I got were dark but nice looking, with good.! Name `` Banana Magic '' here in the Californian cannabis banana og strain the real deal but worth! Grow either indoors or outdoors 23 % to 30 % THC concentration you may experience intense and... You get creative two origin stories new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals variants breeders! With stress or depression, and insomnia may benefit from Banana OG marijuana are... Og contains anywhere from 23 % to 30 % THC concentration and inflammation might help them new strains, articles. A cinnamon taste of our site and to help companies make improvements in their products and services be. Magic '' here in the mouth which is why it is so named got the pre packed version, that... A great deal of attention by DNA Genetics in collaboration with Serious seeds of cinnamon, and Skunk intermingle... Properly cured, flowers of this cannabis, it ’ s pretty similar to the cannabis industry advice of gross... Is Indica dominant cross 70:30 Indica/Sativa hybrid between tropical with undertones of cinnamon, and inflammation Found in Banana is! Banana Magic '' here in the mouth which is why it is a hybrid in long...

Culburra Public School, Belgium Employer Social Security Rates 2019, The Two Kinds Of Anthropology Are:, Into The Dead 2 Mod Apk Unlocked Everything, Carney Lansford Little League, Weather Forecast In China Cities,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52