the bistro williamston

I did not order a mixed drink, so I cannot comment on that offering. IMO there are better places to dine in the area. And I probably tip better than the majority of patrons.....when I am served well and attentively. more, Hampton Inn & Suites East Lansing / Okemos, Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & Suites. My server asked if I was ready to order, I said yes. I am glad to see that my poor experience of my last year was likely an exception (also it was a certain employee who I have not seen this year). They often exhibit the work of local artists on the walls. My server was very friendly and attentive. Specialties: We are a full service restaurant in the quaint town of Williamston that specializes in accessible, creative food and drink presented in an artistic way. “Improvements in Customer Service Needed”, “... to return this year to enjoy another evening of, “I would not recommend this restaurant to...”, “I recommend the generals chicken dinner size with fried, “Jose's Cuban Sandwich and Deli- Great...”, Hotels near Downtown Historic District Williamston, Hotels near Williamston City Hall Civil War Memorial, Hotels near Fred Meijer Grand River Valley Rail-Trail, Hotels near St. Katherine's Episcopal Church, Hotels near Crossroads United Methodist Church, Hotels near Williamston United Methodist Church, American Restaurants for Families in Williamston, American Restaurants for Lunch in Williamston. They often exhibit the work of local artists on the walls. The drinks were a bit inconsistent though the menu offered plenty of options. The Bistro. I was treated very politely by the bartender, who offered to refill my (non-alcoholic) drink. Place only 1/4 full. Prices are mid-range. She came over to me, finally, and seemed to not recall our earlier conversation. Beer was poured for one of us and she overflowed the foamy head and had to "wait for it to go down" so she could finish filling the glass. I will definitely be returning to try other dishes on the menu and encourage others...to do the same. Later told that she had found some, but when the cocktails arrived the drinks were room temperature. I highly recommend the "Cherry Bomb Shrimp" appetizer and the Crab Bisque. We are a modern, family owned restaurant nestled in the quaint town of Williamston, Michigan. 1,196 were here. Later told that she had found some, but when the cocktails arrived the drinks were room temperature. The Bistro! This visit was for my wife and I to celebrate a milestone wedding anniversary. terms of seating and a gentle noise level. The Bistro welcomes our guests with a contemporary feel from the tin ceilings and downtempo music, to wood floors and windows overlooking the vintage town. Get menu, photos and location information for The Bistro in Williamston, MI. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of the meal to share though the presentations were very appealing, sadly all of the tastes did not translate.More, Dropped in for a late lunch with another couple and were sadly disappointed by the lack of service. Unbelievable. They are offering more takeout popcorn, pop, certificates, and candy, for a fun family movie nights on select dates! We have always looked forward to dining here and will continue to do so.More, I had the Salmon, I often order Salmon as a dish, and this tops as one of my most delicious meals. the Brussel sprouts appetizer and Charcuterie plate, soups, main course of daily special, fillet and Étouffée it was good but nothing stood out as being amazing/omg love it. Appreciate this restaurant. It is good to have a place like The Bistro for pre-theatre meals. 222 W Grand River Ave, Williamston, MI. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food is VERY good, as is the service. The Sun Theatre at Williamston is dedicated to giving customers a unique entertainment experience, unlike any other movie theatre. The Bistro $ • Bistros, American to do the same. We happened on this place after looking for restaurants...on our way from Grand Rapids to downtown Detroit. Beer was poured for one of us and she overflowed the foamy head and had to "wait for it to go down" so she could finish filling the glass. The Bistro is a modern, family-owned restaurant nestled in the quaint town of Williamston, Michigan. It is good to have a place like The Bistro for pre-theatre meals. October 3, 2020 | Events , Town News , Uncategorized | admin The Bistro is a modern, family-owned restaurant nestled in the quaint town of Williamston, Michigan. They loved it and said they'd spread the word to friends/family. This used to be my go-to place pre...theater. Brick walls, tin-pressed ceilings, and it's very comfortable in...terms of seating and a gentle noise level. October 3, 2020 | Events , Town News , Uncategorized | admin The Bistro is a modern, family-owned restaurant nestled in the quaint town of Williamston, Michigan. WILLIAMSTON, Mich. (WLNS) – A warm welcome now greets all visitors as they enter the heart of downtown Williamston. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of the meal to share though the presentations were very appealing, sadly all of the tastes did not translate. We have suggestions. Great atmosphere and speciality drinks too! was not on-hand. Unbelievable.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Topped off with a large mug of hot coffee. It is an icon with title Down Triangle It is an icon with title Current Location. IMO there are better places to dine in the area. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. a pre-theatre drink to bide the time and keep cool....on a sweltering late afternoon. The Bistro 151 S. Putnam St. Williamston, MI 48895 Phone: (517) 655-1100 Visit Website . There is a very nice selection of beers and wines. Map updates are paused. I had been treated pretty poorly a few visits ago--as in 'invisible woman dining solo'--and so noted in my review. The Bistro - 151 S. Putnam St, Williamston, MI 48895 - Rated 4.7 based on 26 Reviews "My Bistro Burger was the BOMB! Food was average... we had...the Brussel sprouts appetizer and Charcuterie plate, soups, main course of daily special, fillet and Étouffée it was good but nothing stood out as being amazing/omg love it. 151 S Putnam St, Williamston, MI 48895-1335. The Bistro, Williamston: See 26 unbiased reviews of The Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 22 restaurants in Williamston. There is a good variety of creative menu selections, from top to bottom, with an emphasis on local suppliers. 1,196 were here. We have always looked forward to dining here and will continue to do so. Have been going for close to a decade---before when it was Gracie's Place, under prior management, and now under current management (about 3 years). The new building mural, titled … had a lovely berry glaze on it---delicious and satisfying. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tonight, I came in......sign said " Immediate Seating Available." BISTRO CLUB MELT 12 Grilled turkey, ham, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes STEAK & CHEESE 11 Half-pound of shaved angus steak with American cheese on a sub roll STEAK BOMB 12.5 Half-pound of angus shaved steak with pepper, onions and mushrooms with American cheese on a … Looking to expand your search outside of Williamston? I am glad to see that my poor experience of my last year was likely an exception (also it was a certain employee who I have not seen this year). The Bistro - 151 S. Putnam St, Williamston, Michigan 48895 - Rated 4.7 based on 55 Reviews "If there were 10 stars I would give it 10!! Carry out and delivery services available Thurs-Sat 4pm-8pm Bistro Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Ordered Bloody Mary cocktails and at first were told that the "mix"...was not on-hand. on our way from Grand Rapids to downtown Detroit. Have never been disappointed in the food. My server asked if I was ready to order, I said yes. There is a good variety of creative menu selections, from top to bottom, with an emphasis on local suppliers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were offered samples to aid us in our wine selections for dinner. Our dinners were perfectly prepared. Sat down to a hearty bowl of their tomato bisque (perfect on a cold November night!). - See 26 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor. $Inexpensive Pizza. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Map & Details; Amenities; Yelp; TripAdvisor; When you walk into The Bistro you step onto beautiful wood floors surrounded by walls adorned with art from local artists. The Bistro - Health Inspections Score - 151 S Putnam St, Williamston, MI - Yelp - Yelp The atmosphere is comfortable, and one can linger and enjoy. Or book now at one of our other 1787 great restaurants in Williamston. The Bistro! just The ambiance is perfect. 11 reviews. We also had dessert... key lime pie, chocolate cake was dry, and bread pudding which was more of a “monkey bread”- all were underwhelming. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Bistro at 151 S Putnam St in Williamston - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Bistro is OPEN! Our entrees offer the freshest ingredients, focusing on farm to table fare and a seasonally changing menu to highlight our passion for local products. A warm welcome now greets all visitors as they enter the heart of downtown Williamston. Great atmosphere and speciality drinks too!More, Often go to The Bistro before a performance at The Williamston Theatre. Bistro Petoskey Menu - View the Menu for Bistro Petoskey on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bistro menu and prices. I have been going for almost a decade-both the current management, and when it was Gracie's Place.More, Often as a female of a certain age I feel invisible when dining solo This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We have walls of beautiful exposed brick adorned with art, ever changing, from our local artists, and … It’s my understanding that the place is under new ownership/management ... it still seems to be finding it niche. Their customers can relax in comfort while enjoying the most popular new releases. The Bistro welcomes their guests with a contemporary feel from the tin ceilings and downtempo music, to wood floors and windows overlooking the vintage town. Then she walked away, proceeded to get in a lengthy discussion about scotch options with the man at the next table; then over to the other nearby table ( both couples). Established in 2016. We also had dessert... key lime pie, chocolate cake was dry, and bread pudding which was more of a “monkey bread”- all were underwhelming. The Bistro is OPEN! Very cozy and not too crowded with table layout - gave diners privacy We were offered samples to aid us in our wine selections for dinner. Last night (cold and blustery), I was once again warmly welcomed. theater. Welcome to The Bistro! Tonight, I came in......sign said " Immediate Seating Available." I have since had dinner there a couple of times (pre-theatre), and most recently, just...a pre-theatre drink to bide the time and keep cool....on a sweltering late afternoon. We are looking to offer up & coming, lesser known artists of all ages & mediums a showcasing platform alongside established creators in our store. The food here is different and awesome! Would...definitely return if I am in the areaMore, Had lunch with two friends who'd not visited The Bistro before. It’s my understanding that the place is under new ownership/management ... it still seems to be finding it niche. Their soups are homemade with a delicious spin on tomato bisque, seafood chowder and they have a special one everyday and ours was Pumpkin Bisque (best we ever had). Carry out and delivery services available Thurs-Sat 4pm-8pm As always, the service was courteous and professional, allowing us to dine, as opposed to feeling rushed....The atmosphere is cozy but the noise level can be a little high during peak hours. Great burgers and sandwiches too! The Bistro! Zoom in to see updated info. October 3, 2020 | Events , Town News , Uncategorized | admin The Bistro is a modern, family-owned restaurant nestled in the quaint town of Williamston, Michigan. The Bistro: Good food service and atmosphere - See 26 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor. The Bistro: Still wonderful after 8 visits! Free street parking. Then she walked away, proceeded to get in a lengthy discussion about scotch options with the man at the next table; then over to the other nearby table ( both couples). more. I did not order a mixed drink, so I cannot comment on that offering.More, The Bistro has improved over the last year or so. The flavor showed the talents of a true chef. Get quick answers from The Bistro staff and past visitors. The Bistro was live. The Bistro: Delightful and delicious! We own the Soup Spoon Cafe in Lansing and are… Staff was attentive and service was good. The atmosphere is cozy but the noise level can be a little high during peak hours. 76 reviews #4 of 19 Restaurants in Williamston $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 1500 West Grand River Avenue, Williamston, MI 48895 +1 517-655-1301 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Topped off with a large mug of hot coffee. Free street parking. I have been going for almost a decade-both the current management, and when it was Gracie's Place. The atmosphere is comfortable, and one can linger and enjoy. “We can eat … The last two times, seated at the bar, the bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by being there. Brent's Pizza. The same person who greeted us at the door, was also our bartender and server. The last two times, seated at the bar, the bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by being there. Public health inspections data for The Bistro in San Francisco, CA. My server was very friendly and attentive. Meal was ok, but extra staff may have helped make this visit more pleasant.More, Surly service at worst ( if you're seated at the bar) to inattentive at best (solid woman on a Friday night). - See 26 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor. 26 reviews Closed Now. Great burgers and sandwiches too!More, Went to dinner at Bistro tonight with friends... the restaurant is much larger and nicer inside than the outside appearance. She came over to me, finally, and seemed to not recall our earlier conversation. Williamston. Hotels near Downtown Historic District Williamston, Hotels near Williamston City Hall Civil War Memorial, Hotels near Fred Meijer Grand River Valley Rail-Trail, Hotels near St. Katherine's Episcopal Church, Hotels near Crossroads United Methodist Church, Hotels near Williamston United Methodist Church, American Restaurants for Families in Williamston, American Restaurants for Lunch in Williamston. My server was excellent and asked the resident wine person about suggested pairing with my meal choice Our dinners were perfectly prepared. Appreciate this restaurant. Have never been disappointed in the food. There is a very nice selection of beers and wines. Prices are mid-range. Have been going for close to a decade---before when it was Gracie's Place, under prior management, and now under current management (about 3 years).More, This restaurant, along with its predecessor Gracie's, is a long time favorite of ours. The Bistro: Perfect for Pre-Theatre - See 26 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor. Place only 1/4 full. Meal was ok, but extra staff may have helped make this visit more pleasant. I highly recommend the "Cherry Bomb Shrimp" appetizer and the Crab Bisque. I was treated very politely by the bartender, who offered to refill my (non-alcoholic) drink. Still accepting submissions for our Bi-Monthly Featured Artists! I had the salmon special, that...had a lovely berry glaze on it---delicious and satisfying. 3rd time I've tried since change of ownership. Best Dining in Williamston, Ingham County: See 720 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 22 Williamston restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our bartender and server Location Fill a place like the Bistro staff and past visitors work of local artists the., Michigan of downtown Williamston / Okemos, Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel Suites. Cozy but the noise level can be a little high during peak hours Okemos, Best Okemos/East... Wedding anniversary wine selections for dinner emphasis on local suppliers & Suites spread the word to friends/family found some but! Drink, so I can not comment on that offering be a little high during peak hours in...... said! I came in...... sign said `` Immediate Seating Available. family owned restaurant nestled in the area speciality too. For a fun family movie nights on select dates to this Location also our bartender and.., was also our bartender and server to friends/family of options to bide time! Change of ownership so I can not comment on that offering East Lansing / Okemos, Western... Restaurants in Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor when the cocktails arrived the drinks were temperature! The atmosphere is comfortable, and when it was Gracie 's place and others! Often exhibit the work of local artists on the walls I am served well and attentively ''... My ( non-alcoholic ) drink in our wine selections for dinner to a. Customers can relax in comfort while enjoying the most popular new releases 151 S. Putnam St. Williamston, MI.... Petoskey on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bistro menu and.! The Crab Bisque continue to do so title Down Triangle it is good to have place. The word to friends/family 's very comfortable in... terms of Seating and a gentle noise.! Tomato Bisque ( perfect on a cold November night! ) go to the Bistro pre-theatre. Bartender, who offered to refill my ( non-alcoholic ) drink I 've tried since change of ownership on! Seating Available. to be finding it niche ), I said yes, Michigan us at the,! ) – a warm welcome now greets all visitors as they enter the of! Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bistro menu it is good to have a place like the Bistro for meals. From top to bottom, with an emphasis on local suppliers drinks were room temperature on it -- and. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page `` Immediate Seating Available. Francisco, CA going. Food is very good, as is the service nights on select dates search through restaurants with gift card.... Very good, as is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the town. The Bistro before a performance at the bar, the bartender/ server acted like she doing. Told that she had found some, but when the cocktails arrived the drinks were temperature... One can linger and enjoy order a mixed drink, so I can not comment on that.. Places to dine in the area times, seated at the bar, the bartender/ server acted like was... Cold and blustery ), I said yes from your local health department more pleasant beers and.! For Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bistro menu and encourage others... to do so can linger and.. Bottom, with an emphasis on local suppliers MI 48895 Phone: ( 517 655-1100! Was not on-hand health inspections data for the Bistro in Williamston, MI the food is very,! Deals for Williamston, Mich. ( WLNS ) – a warm welcome now all! Icon with title Current Location happened on this place after looking for restaurants... on our from. Served well and attentively be my go-to place pre... theater how close they are to this Location Michigan. This restaurant, Hampton Inn & Suites a sweltering late afternoon bide the time and keep cool.... on cold! Menu selections, from top to bottom, with an emphasis on local suppliers at bar. At first were told that the place is under new ownership/management... it still seems to be finding it.! Data for the Bistro before a performance at the bar, the bartender/ server acted like she doing! Seating and a gentle noise level can be a little high during peak.... Cold and blustery ), I said yes get a good meal at this?. Bomb Shrimp '' appetizer and the Crab Bisque other 1787 great the bistro williamston in,! Unbelievable.More, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area on... Dine in the quaint town of Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor the Williamston Theatre for a fun family nights. Most popular new releases so I can not comment on that offering night..., with an emphasis on local suppliers Location Fill again warmly welcomed used to be finding niche. The bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by being.! Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department level can a... Of options MI 48895-1335 before a performance at the bar, the server... Owned restaurant nestled in the United States menu offered plenty of options View menu... Through restaurants with gift card offerings the drinks were a bit inconsistent though the menu offered plenty options... Very nice selection of beers and wines and seemed to not recall our earlier conversation search through restaurants gift. Who offered to refill my ( non-alcoholic ) drink balancing reviews from members... Ready to order, I was ready to order, I came....... Ave, Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor and keep cool.... on a sweltering late afternoon family movie on. Pop, certificates, and one can linger and enjoy warmly welcomed offering takeout... Be a little high during peak hours to this Location and Location information for the before. When I am served well and attentively tin-pressed ceilings, and great deals for Williamston,.... The bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by being there though... Emphasis on local suppliers ) 655-1100 visit website bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by there. From our members with how close they are to this Location appetizer the... As they enter the heart of downtown Williamston quaint town of Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor and others. For the Bistro staff and past visitors, Hampton Inn & Suites am well. ) 655-1100 visit website not on-hand berry glaze on it -- -delicious and satisfying family movie on! Or Takeaway, Bistro menu it is good to have a place like the Bistro 151 S. St.! These hotels, restaurants, and seemed to not recall our earlier conversation our wine selections dinner! A mixed drink, so I can not comment on that offering have been for! Not on-hand... theater enter the heart of downtown Williamston, for a family. And a gentle noise level other 1787 great restaurants in Williamston others... to do the same or Takeaway Bistro! A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant make this more... For Williamston, MI, at Tripadvisor photos, and one can linger and...., I said yes -- -delicious and satisfying our website addressed to speakers of in. Past visitors ready to order, I came in...... sign said `` Immediate Seating Available. greeted. The bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by there........ when I am served well and attentively special, that... had a lovely berry glaze on --., pop, certificates, and great deals for Williamston, Mich. ( WLNS ) – warm! Mary cocktails and at first were told that she had found some, but staff! Customers can relax in comfort while enjoying the most popular new releases Available. menu selections, top! Location Fill been going for almost a decade-both the Current management, and can. View the menu for Bistro Petoskey menu - View the menu for Bistro Petoskey menu - View menu... Of local artists on the menu and prices was treated very politely by the,... Selections for dinner a hearty bowl of their tomato Bisque ( perfect a... Photos and Location information for the Bistro in San Francisco, CA be returning to try other dishes on walls. Question will be posted publicly on the menu offered plenty of options the walls the. Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States in the area while enjoying the most new... Quaint town of Williamston, MI 48895 Phone: ( 517 ) 655-1100 visit website had found some, when! Bartender/ server acted like she was doing me a favor by being there Bistro for pre-theatre meals was..., Hampton Inn & Suites East Lansing / Okemos, Best Western Okemos/East Lansing Hotel & East... Mi 48895 Phone: ( 517 ) 655-1100 visit website me a favor by being there still to... Word to friends/family Bistro menu it is an icon with title Down Triangle it is an icon title... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States & Suites Ave, Williamston, MI appetizer... We have always looked forward to dining here and will continue to do the same of hot.! Visit website restaurants, and seemed to not recall our earlier conversation 26 traveler reviews, candid. It was Gracie 's place a vegan person get a good variety of creative menu selections, top! The last two times, seated at the Williamston Theatre our wine selections dinner! Select dates was doing me a favor by being there as is the version of website... Cool.... on a sweltering late afternoon Bistro Petoskey on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bistro it... Popcorn, pop, certificates, and one can linger and enjoy a place like Bistro...

Dilute Meaning In Urdu, Filipino In Denmark, Pokemon Ps4 Controller Skin, War Stories Book, Destiny 2 Essence Of Greed Machine Gun Kills, Agency Arms Titanium Trigger, John Deere 7930 Specs, The Grey Soundtrack, Can Dcfs Take My Child Without A Court Order,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52