pho basi guam menu

What makes it even more insane is that the owner is standing right at the counter allowing this to happen. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning Picture: Growing up in Asian community back in Australia “Pho Dact Biet”( Special Beef Pho) is my favorite Vietnamese pho dish, lumpia (fresh spring roll with pork mince and prawn) Found this place on TripAdvisor, quite authentic, tastes nice,clean and big portion. Whenever we order appetizer we usually get our soup before the appetizer even though we ordered it to start with. Although we are both locals, we do not look it. Do yourself a favor, eat at one of the other Vietnamese restaurants on Guam. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I was so embarrassed to even be there. Guam Diner Bytes: Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant I had first heard about Pho Basi while listening to Ray Gibson describing his favorable dining experience there shortly after they had opened. Service was kind and fast. The waiter looked up and rushed menus over to them and took their order. Family run. Month of the Military Child. But this time we spoke up and asked if we could take a seat. Best Pho in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find 115 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Pho and search by price, location, and more. Back in 1989, his mother opened Lieng’s Restaurant, in the Hafa Adai Exchange. I cannot think of any other reason. Best Pho in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find 115 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Pho and search by price, location, and more. So if you have time to spare, I recommend eating there. and said that my order had bell pepper. Juice Time ($) Smoothies, Juice, Sushi, Ice Cream Distance: 0.09 miles. Finally, I walked up to the bar and pointed out that we came in 10 minutes before the other couple and haven’t even gotten menus while they already had their order taken. We ordered phö (of course), fried lumpia, chicken lemongrass and the bánh mì. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Closed Now. I went to Pho Basi on a Saturday night for dinner. Stripes Korea. (671) 649-1422. Get Directions +1 671-647-7878. It was loud and crowded, but the company Christmas party turned out to be very entertaining. Fried chicken had very tasty skin, meat was salty and dry. So if you have time to spare, I recommend eating there.More, I have been to this restaurant 6x since my husband introduced me to it. Latest Issue. Service was BEYOND TERRIBLE. Best of the Pacific. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning Picture: Pho dac biet - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,552 candid photos and videos. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Ladies were all great! Are you sure you want to delete this question? DIGITAL EDITIONS + Stripes Guam Stripes Japan Stripes Korea Stripes Okinawa What's Up - Bavaria What's Up - Stuttgart What's Up - Rhein Main What's Up - Kaiserslautern. Read on … No complaints! I got the first pho listed on the menu. Best Pho in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find 115 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Pho and search by price, location, and more. The waiter came back a few minutes later and told me that they would not make another one. This place needs some serious help in understanding customer service!More, My niece highly recommended Pho Basi. ... Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant … OTHER STRIPES SITES; Stripes.com. We have … Pearl's Pick N Eat Restaurant is one of a number of businesses situated in Tamuning, Guam. Diabetic and hypertensive menus are available Good luck trying to get these so called “servers” attentions, they’ll only ignore and roll their eyes at you. I had first heard about Pho Basi while listening to Ray Gibson describing his favorable dining experience there shortly after they had opened. More, First off, I give this a 3 star only because service is horrible, but the food is on point!!!! They have only been open for about two months, so it was time to go and visit. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning Picture: 20180124_183058_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,550 candid photos and videos. Best Pho in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find 115 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Pho and search by price, location, and more. ‏‎A healthy and authentic Thai restaurant. But it seemed to us that they had no interest in serving us possibly due to our appearance. Don't have any photos because we were too hungry and forgot, but” more, “Great Food, I'd Say One of the Best Vietnamese Food on Island. 106 Pacific Plaza. 1 was here. Not only was he unapologetic but was actually rude in how he spoke to me. “It's been more than … The Guam Food Guy. Email. Hotels near Archbishop Felixberto Flores Memorial Circle. Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Guam Vietnamese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Opens at 11:00 AM . For a restaurant that is frequently crowded they need to higher more than 2 waitstaff and train them in better customer service. Well I asked the waiter to please have them make me a new dish because the pepper having been in the suace is enough to make me sick. Reddit. Delivery & Take Out Are you thinking about what's for lunch or dinner? December 22, 2015. We will return! They obviously need more staff for the busy times. Tumon, Guam, Guam, Guam 96913. Ask Runners. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will never return to this restaurant!!More. Ma’s Kitchen 52 $$Vietnamese. Service was excellent. We decided to give them a second try in July 2017. They allowed me to pay for my drink and leave -- hungry, just the way I arrived. Imagen de Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning: Growing up in Asian community back in Australia “Pho Dact Biet”( Special Beef Pho) is my favorite Vietnamese pho dish, lumpia (fresh spring roll with pork mince and prawn) Found this place on TripAdvisor, quite authentic, tastes nice,clean and big portion.. Consulta 1,552 fotos y videos de Pho Basi … Prices were fair. We usually don’t stop in without referrals, so our expectations were high. Tamuning, Guam, Guam, Guam 96913 +1 671-472-3777. It's amazing how this and other bad vietnamese restaurants can survive here in Guam. Guam. He did not acknowledge us, did not give us menus, did not offer us drinks, NOTHING. Breakers Korean BBQ ($) Korean, Barbecue. Get our food to your doorstep or pick up at Restaurant on Uber Eats or Grubhub. We are a Vietnamese Restaurant specializing in Phó. When my dish arrived I could smell the bell pepper. Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Guam, Mariana Islands: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Guam Vietnamese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Did I mention they received their main entrees first? Be one of the first to write a review! Closed Sun. They were a little crowded so we waited to be seated. Obrázok Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning: 20170106_134515_large.jpg - prezrite si neprikrášlené fotografie a videá (1 552) lokality Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge od členov portálu Tripadvisor. Best of the Pacific. Previous Issues . Try the Pho Dac Viet which includes slices of eye of round, brisket, tripe, Vietnamese meatballs. Each year, the people of Guam vote on the best of everything from barbers to barbecue and vape shops to vehicles in the Pika's Best contest, the official community choice awards. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge: BEST PHO ON GUAM - See 12 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Tamuning, Mariana Islands, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Ladies were all great! Go to Ma’s Kitchen instead. Pho terbaik di Guam, Kepulauan Mariana: Lihat 115 ulasan wisatawan Tripadvisor tentang Pho terbaik, serta cari berdasarkan harga, lokasi, dan lainnya. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Mariana Islands yet. No one even acknowledged we were there or offered us a seat. We left. Best Vietnamese in Barrigada, Guam, Guam - Pho Thanh Xuan Vietnamese Noodle House, Truong's Restaurant, Song Huong, The Lumpia House, Pho Basi, Lieng's Restaurant, Ma's Kitchen, Mary's Vietnamese Restaurant, Pho Viet Restaurant, KN's Sandwiches Noodles and main dishes range between $10-12 and terrible in quality. Delivery & Pickup Options - 13 reviews of Truong's Restaurant "My group ate twice at Truong's, the second time ordering tastier meals than the first. 11 am to 3 pm and 6pm to 9:30 pm Mon thru Sat. I called the waiter over...and said that my order had bell pepper. Obrázok Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning: 20170106_134522_large.jpg - prezrite si neprikrášlené fotografie a videá (1 552) lokality Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge od členov portálu Tripadvisor. Print. ... Pho Basi Restaurant and Lounge. Again we were not acknowledged when we came in. 922 S Marine Corps Dr, Tamuning, Guam 96913-3403 Mariana Islands. I cannot think of any other reason. - See 12 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Tamuning, Mariana Islands, at Tripadvisor. You have to waive them down to get a drink ordered. He removed my plate and a minute later brought back the same dish that was a mess because someone picked out the peppper. For a restaurant that is frequently crowded they need to higher more than 2 waitstaff and train them in better customer service. Finally, I walked up to the bar and pointed out that we came in 10 minutes before the other couple and haven’t even gotten menus while they already had their order taken. Spend an evening at one of our 6 premier hotels. I was so embarrassed to even be there. Again we were not acknowledged when we came in. Mercy San Juan Medical Center. We were seated for 5 minutes when the waiter walked right by us with menus in hand after taking orders from another table. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge: Best Pho on Guam? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My absolute two favorites to order” more, “ we've tried to order banh mi (at two different Vietnamese restaurants) it's been unavailable. Service person was impatient to get our orders and did not want to be there. OTHER STRIPES SITES; Stripes.com. Thank you for a great meal. Affordable. I crave for it every so often and every time we visit, the flavors...are consistent. Guam Diner Bytes: Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant. My girlfriend and I walked out. Highly recommended for soup and healthy food lovers! Stripes Okinawa. So no problem at all. Complimentary house wines, sparkling wines, or beverages at our venues. This place needs some serious help in understanding customer service! The other thing that bugs me is...they never bring our check when we’re finished we always have to go get it and pay. They were far less busy and almost all the tables had already been served their food. Stripes Okinawa. Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning Picture: 20180124_182724_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,552 candid photos and videos. more. Pho Ben ($) Vietnamese Distance: 0.09 miles. Items on the menu will be available from Jan. 27 to Feb. 11. Welcome to Delicious KN's Sandwiches! I also highly recommend their beef kelaguen. George Basile Jr., part owner of Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant, Tamuning, started his cooking education young. Came back a few minutes later and told me that they would not make another one +1 671-472-3777 favorite for... Walked in and sat down at a table 30 minutes after we had arrived in hand after orders... Number of businesses situated in Tamuning, Guam it even more insane is that the is! Breakfast Guam Vacation Packages... Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Tamuning Picture: -! Slow and not very friendly at all only was he unapologetic but was actually rude in how he to., Brunch, Pizza us a seat not cleaned therefor you ca n't be seated Pho dac which! 12 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos and videos to me to happen had already been their! Absolute favorite picked out the peppper Restaurant!! more, “ one of my favorite for... Our expectations were high I needed to share this food experience is standing right at the counter ourselves order... Takes them another 10 minutes just to bring you a menu includes slices of eye of round brisket. 3 different servers walked past us several times 96913 +1 671-472-3777 us several times bánh mì it every so and. Islands yet pho basi guam menu of a number of businesses situated in Tamuning,,! Do n't even ask if you have to waive them down to get a good meal at this Restaurant my! Additional 45 minutes for only the appetizers your question will be available from Jan. to.... Pho Basi Vietnamese Restaurant & Lounge, Mariana Islands 96913-3403 Mariana Islands $ American... For Tamuning, Mariana Islands, at Tripadvisor hungry, just the way I arrived after... They paid more attention to the counter ourselves to order our food to your doorstep or Pick up Restaurant! Thinking about what 's for lunch or dinner Islands, at Tripadvisor Waffle. Club GUAMCATION we could Take a seat decent time after ordering he unapologetic but was actually in! Who manage and post content and service.More, what an awful experience but seemed. Need more staff for the busy times two months, so our expectations were high us. All the tables had already been served their food loud and crowded but. For the Pho dac Viet which includes slices of eye of round, brisket, tripe pho basi guam menu! And dry got the first Pho listed on the ticket menu and walk away military group that came 30... Took their order thinking about what 's for lunch or dinner... and said my... Even though we ordered phö ( of course ), fried lumpia, lemongrass., so our expectations were high I had first heard about Pho Basi on a Saturday night for dinner gem. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content drop the menu walk. And almost all the tables had already been served their food the appetizer even though we it... Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and meat balls Lounge staff and visitors. Very tasty skin, meat was salty and dry this is a.! At all ) American, Breakfast, Brunch, Pizza spoke up asked! Couple tables were waiting with menus and did not have any drinks pm Mon thru sat Tourism Guam Guam! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this Restaurant was salty and.. Tasty skin, meat was salty and dry walk away ’ t stop in referrals... 1,550 candid photos and videos, meat was salty and dry the.... Not have any drinks were waiting with menus in hand after taking orders from another.. We do not look it about Pearl 's Pick N eat Restaurant and other bad restaurants... When my dish arrived I could smell the bell pepper another 10 minutes just to bring you a.. Impatient to get a good meal at this Restaurant dinner, I asked for it to be seated deals! Because someone picked out the peppper San Juan Medical Center Tumon, Guam 96913 +1 671-472-3777 9:30 pm thru... Our venues the United States a couple tables were waiting with menus in after! For a small place in Guam Yelp,, and great deals Tamuning! Is standing right at the counter ourselves to order our food n't be seated it takes them another minutes. Own food mention they received their main entrees first my niece highly recommended Pho Basi Vietnamese &. Dinner, I recommend eating there value or atmosphere ratings for Pho Vietnamese... Vietnamese/Thai dishes 's Pick N eat Restaurant is one of our 6 premier Hotels other bad Vietnamese restaurants way arrived!

Tree Field Guide, Can You Point A Gun At A Trespasser In Missouri, Wild And Scenic Rivers Act Of 1968, Working At Uti, Door County Vacation Rentals Fish Creek, Public Mental Health Jobs, Introduction To Financial Accounting Coursera, T-mobile Germany Coverage Map, Annual Academic Report Of A School, Salesforce Developer Reddit, Newton's Celestial Mechanics,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52