linksys wireless n gigabit router wrt310n

Eagle 1×11 with 28T elliptical chainring, ESI grips and SQlabs saddle. BAGS: Revelate bags and one Bedrock handlebar bag. My fiance gives me grief about it, but hey, i’m the one who has to smell myself! GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: I’m really enjoying my Ti Fabrications seatpost and Sea to Summit Spark Ultralight sleeping bag. It fits all of my sleeping gear plus extras. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: My favorite gear in my kit is myself, because the most important thing about your bike is that you are riding it! Read more here. Follow along during the race for an update or three on Instagram: @kurt.refsnider, THE BIKE: Rocky Mountain Instinct DT 240. This year’s Colorado Trail Race kicks off this weekend with over 80 riders registered to ride from Durango to Denver along Colorado’s highest and toughest singletrack. Nox wheels laced with I9 hubs running a Maxxis Ardent 2.40 in front and an Ikon 2.35 in the rear. THE BIKE: Canyon Lux, Fox Float SC32, XX1 Drivetrain, Roval Control SL Wheels I flipped the letters XC in my mind and thought I’d registered for a three-day cyclocross event. For lighting, as I’m scared of the dark, I decided to banish it by taking an Exposure Six Pack: 24 hours of 1,000 lumens, plus a Petzl ReactiK headtorch. Visit this section to learn how to choose a route, and some insight into navigation. Also, watch this film to get a sense for the race culture and terrain. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: I ride CB Mallet pedals on the bikepacking rig, for easy on and off plus the always useful HAB scooter. Dale Garland, Dave LaFranboise, John McAward and John Wolgamott ran from Durango to Denver in about 17 days. BAGS: Bedrock Bags custom frame, Bedrock Bags Black Dragon dropper w/ valais, Bedrock Bags Entrada handlebar (sub Voile straps for front pocket with straps), Bedrock Bags Dakota tank, Oveja Negra Chuckbucket feed, Blackburn Outpost feed. 70oz hydration bladder in the FramePak and 1 bottle on the stem. BAGS: Revelate Designs Terrapin saddlebag, Revelate Designs Ranger frame bag, Bedrock Bags handlebar bag I wanted to do something very special with these bags. BAGS: Centerpiece is a custom Jpaks frame bag and custom Jpaks “fat” Barrito. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: The biggest highlight for me is to be racing next to my 17 year old son Hunter. Originally published in The Bikepacking Journal 03, Ditibised is Alexandera Houchin’s extraordinary story of training for the Tour Divide, framed in four seasons…. Here are the riders and rigs of the this year’s Colorado Trail Race. Cick the link to see them plotted or select from the links to the right to filter. I’m also really loving my Bedrock Bags handlebar bag. Denver or bust!! The CTR is a monster! Salsa top tube. (23 lbs unloaded/42 lbs loaded with food & water) By Derek Murrow. BAGS: Revelate Designs bags all around – Vole, Pronghorn, and Mag Tank 2000. … With an aditional 1L bottle on the fork I wont have to carry any water on my back. THE BIKE: I’ll be riding a Santa Cruz Tallboy 3 on the Colorado Trail, set with a 130mm travel Fox 34, and rolling on Hope Pro4 hugs laced to Stan’s Arch Mk3 time wearing 29 x 2.35 Maxxis Ardent Race and Rekon Race tyres. JPaks frame bag and top tube bag. Only about 25% of starters finished. BAGS: Made by me. THE BIKE: I am riding a 27.5 Salsa Timberjack that is almost fully stock. THE BIKE: Giant Anthem Advanced 29, Curve Cycling 30×30 wheels, K-Lite Ultra light, SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, Shimano XT brakes. The best single speed mountain bikes have a lot to offer both new and experienced riders. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Black Diamond bipod bivy for shelter with Seat to Summit Micro MCII down sleeping bag and pillow. Titled “Hummingbird in Flowers”, it represents a hummingbird in flowers in the desert at night with the stars above and the earth below it. For more on the CT, click here. And a kLite lighting system to light my way into the late night hours. The Colorado Trail: Segments 4 & 5. The grand depart rolls out from Durango, CO, this coming Sunday, July 28th at 4:00 AM (follow along here). She was raised in the Four Corners area in Cortez, Colorado. The Colorado Trail features 500 miles and 70,000′ of elevation gain winding through the Colorado Rocky Mountains between Denver and Durango. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: The piece I’m most excited about is my Bedrock Bags Moab Handlebar bag. I’m running an oval absolute black 26 chainring and slx 11-46. 9Point8 dropper post. The journey that you are about to embark upon follows a portion, or perhaps the entire 485 miles of recreational trail that crosses Colorado from Denver to Durango. THE BIKE: Ibis Ripley, DT Swiss 120mm forks, JRA Traildog carbon wheelset, Next SL cranks running 28t, 11-42 cassette, Formula R1 brakes, SDG Silverado saddle, Ikon 2.35 up front and 2.20 rear. Saturday. At least something will be safe! I will be carrying an eTrex 30x for navigation and an Edge 1000 for backup and daily stats. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: The centrepiece of my sleep kit is a 180g half sleeping bag made in Melbourne by Evan at Terra Rosa Gear. Handlebar: Revelate Pronghorn (small). GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: An MSR hubba hubba NX will be my shelter along with a Northface sleeping bag and a Big Agnes air core inflatable sleeping pad. It packs a ton of my stuff and relocates the weight of the bag so well that it’s hardly even noticeable while riding. I use OR helium rain jacket and pants for soggy days. BAGS: Revelate bags, all 5 of them Click the link below to learn about each. A Rogue Panda Oracle Downtube bag and a Rockgeist Barjam Harness to hold Sea to Summit Compression Dry bag. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: I’m using a Hyperlight Dirigo 2 tent in case of savage thunderstorm rain and drinking from a katadyn be free filter. See them all here…. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Garmin Edge 830 for navigation, inReach mini for tracking, and Sinewave Beacon for headlight/charging. Learn More, We have ~100 routes on our worldwide bikepacking routes map. Every July, a small group of bikepackers lines up for the backcountry race of a lifetime. THE BIKE: Riding a Norco Revolver. I like my sleep so I’m packing a Z-Packs Solplex tent, Uberlite mat and decent quilt. Learn More, As important as it is to have a reliable bike and pack as light as you can, choosing the right route is perhaps the key to your enjoyment. Thanks to all of the makers of this awesome gear! BAGS: Custom Broadfork frame and Toptube bags, Apidura Bar and Seat bags A Moonmen Moonriser Bar, i9 front and rear hubs. Revelate seat pack, jerrycan, and 2x mtn feedbags. Some high value & bargain buys, birthday treat is a Revelate Mag tank XL, then there is an ageing Specialized front harness to a UK designed frame bag by Altura. The 2018 CTR starts in Denver and uses the Tarryall Detour as described in the offical Colorado Trail guidebook. Designed for the World Cup circuit, this bike is right at home in the backcountry with a 120 mm fork. THE BIKE: I’ll be riding the Colorado Trail on an Ibis DV9. Pedals: clipless. The CTR: 470 miles and 65,000' of elevation gain winding through the Colorado Rocky Mountains from Denver to Durango. Riding mostly flatland singletrack is a lot different from riding mountain trails, for example. Fox transfer dropper post and Ergon SR Pro saddle. BAGS: My setup is a mix of a Revelate Designs (front Sweet roll/w pocket, Feedbags, Terrapin 8l seat bag, Polecat dry bag); The Bike bag dude frame bag with 2 liter Hydropak water blader. Rockshox 140mm Pike up front. 29×2.6 DHR II up front and 29×2.5 Agressor rear. It took me 35 days to complete the Colorado Trail, taking two zero days and four nero days, leaving Denver on July 6, 2016 and arriving in Durango on August 10. I will be using a Goal zero solar panel & battery for my electronics. In my mind, the hummingbird will be coming with me and maybe, just maybe, I can fly light and fast through the nights like a hummingbird and be at one with this journey. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Going a little lighter this year so I’ll be leaving the 1 lb. The Colorado Trail Race (CTR) is known as one of the hardest, if not the hardest and most scenic bikepacking routes in the entire United States. Single speed mountain bikes are gaining popularity in 2020, despite (or perhaps because of) their reputation as a more hardcore alternative to mountain bikes with multiple gears. Industry Nine 240c + Hydra hub wheelset. THE BIKE: I’ll be riding a Trek Stache 9.7 with 2.6 Maxxis Rekon tires, Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 rims, and a SRAM XO drivetrain. Who We Are. Thanks to a passionate group of participants, we’ve compiled a list of over 40 rigs, each accompanied with the name, age, and hometown of the rider, as well as a brief commentary on their bags and kit. THE BIKE: Pivot Mach 4SL. 2 Oveja Negra Chuckbuckets to hold water bottles and food. Also using a Revelate Salsa specific frame bag and Sweet Roll handlebar bag and a Novarra Map bag with a transparent top for maps located on the top of the stem. Etrex for nav, Garmin for stats. Whisky bars, post, rims. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: I’ll have a water bottle on my down tube and lots of water on my back. May pack a GoPro. 29 x 2.3″ Maxxis Minion tires. BAGS: Rockgeist everything. 29×2.6 Teravail Honchos. (Might run a RockGeist Gondola if I need more dropper post room) BAGS: The nucleus of the rig is my custom made Fiber Flight series frame bag from Rockgeist. THE BIKE: 2019 Santa Cruz BlurC, GX Eagle build and a 28 oval chainring. She rode the Stella Titanium as a rigid 29er ultra-race bike. This thing is a one of a kind gem. We believe travel by bicycle encourages conservation and inspires respect for people and cultures. Garmin etrex 20. THE BIKE: I’ll be racing the 2019 Colorado Trail Race on a 2019 Specialized Sworks Epic Evo with 12 speed XTR drivetrain and brakes with a wolf tooth 30 tooth front ring. THE BIKE: I’ll be rollin’ a Trek Mustache with WTB 3.0 tough casing Rangers and a 26T chainring. ... who finished second in the Bear Chase 50-mile trail race at Bear Creek Lake Park last fall. BAGS: All handmade in Colorado by me, JPaks! BAGS: Custom by Andrew Strempke, Seatbag by Rockgeist THE BIKE: Specialized Epic FSR 29, Eock Shox Reba fork, Vitoria Mezcal Trail tires 2.1 rear, 2.35 front, Ergon grips and saddle. I’ll be racing the ColoRado Trail on a size Large~ Specialized Sworks Epic with SRAM AXS drivetrain. 3 Feb 6, 2021. United States. Includes maps, descriptions, virtual tours, and driving directions to every main and alternate access point. I’m running a Son dynamo hub to power up my light and a Sinewave USB charger. BAGS: Porcelain Rocket Mr. Fusion. BAGS: Long story: Savannah Bigboy is Dine, of the Edgewater Clan. Learn More, As important as it is to have a reliable bike and pack as light as you can, choosing the right route is perhaps the key to your enjoyment. View All Features. Sleeping pad: none. Rear wheel: DT Swiss. SON hub w/ Klite light and charger. Ergon grips and saddle. Taking an old OMM 20ltr rucksack for the tent and food. The top tube has a Oveja Negra Snack Pack small aft and a Revelate Designs Mag Tank 2000 up front to hold a ton of calories for easy access. BAGS: My bags are all Revelate Designs, I use an Osprey Syncro 10 pack for hydration and first aid equipment. SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain with that Gold XX1 chain and Cranks. Cick the link to see them plotted or select from the links to the right to filter. Just in Case: Esbit titanium stove and cup, so I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee while waiting out a Colorado thunderstorm. In short, don’t come to this race unprepared — no one will be there to rescue you. Three Nightrider 850 lights will be turning night into daylight. Front wheel: Race Face. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: I’m in Love with my Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow, although some people think bringing a pillow on the CTR is rediculous, they don’t know what they’re missing! Bedrock Bags Black Dragon Dropper Seat Bag attached to a Wolf Tooth Valais dropper seat post bag adaptor. I am also running a Apidura seat pack, Bedrock gas tank and Honoker bag. Justin Holle and I have plans to race the Colorado Trail Race in July of 2020. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: 2019 Tour Divide Pie Town headset top cap, and a Living The Fu♥king Dream patch. BAGS: revelate gas tank with 2x feedbags, revelate dyneema frame bag/jerry can/vole seat bag, Becker Bags downtube bag Sinewave Beacon. BAGS: Custom Rockgeist fame bag. ... Rattler Trail Race. The saddle bag is a Bedrock bags Black Dragon dropper Seat Bag with a Wolftooth Valais to keep the post safe from chaffing. We provide inspiration and information through original bikepacking routes, stories, and coverage of gear, news, and events that help our community thrive. Maxxis Ikon + Ardent Race tires. BAGS: The Hei Hei is fited with custum bags made by Rogue Panda Designs right here in my home town of Flagstaff, AZ. Eagle 1×12 drivetrain. OR Helium Bivy. SRAM 12-speed drivetrain with stainless 28T Wolf Tooth CAMO chainring. The BarYak system is supporting the front roll and making an extra room for electronics, a light and a Garmin Edge 830 for the navigation. We love the Colorado Trail! Fox dropper. to support us & get The Bikepacking Journal. Local trail races are as varied as the beautiful Colorado landscape. No backpack needed with the extra frame space Salsa squeezed out of the new Horsetheif. Light bivy, puff pants/coat. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: SQ Lab Innerbarends – don’t know how I managed without them. Sealed with 2 scoops of Stans race sealant. For hydration I will be using the new Bismarck Bottle Bucket by Rogue Panda with a 1L bottle. Last year I “accidentally” registered for a mountain bike race. My chain breaker tool hides inside the stem cap. And they can take place from your local neighborhood to mountain towns to high up along some of BAGS: Revelate Designs Terrapin Seat Bag, Ranger frame bag and two Mountain feed bags. How to thru-hike the Colorado Trail from end to end complete with a detailed and zoomable interactive map of the entire 486 mile long distance trail. Custom frame bag with map pocket. The Bedrock Bags SPOT holder is also a great way to carry the SPOT tracker on the bike. Read more here. The bar mounted bag up front is the Revelate Designs Pronghorn medium to hold my tent and sleep setup. Colorado Trail Race Training Plan. And training for this race has had me riding a whole lot! GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Prototype kLite front light, personally designed prototype charging electronics packed into a gutted Garmin external battery pod. Neoair shorty. Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5 x 2.8’s, TRP Spyke brakes and a Sinewave Beacon light. maxx speed on the front. I’m running 29 x 2.4″ Maxxis Ardents, 32T with Eagle, a Roval Traverse SL wheel in the back and a DT Swiss M502 rim laced to a SP Dynamo up front. Click the link below to learn about each. See you in Denver! BAGS: Rogue Panda frame bag and Schmidt Dynamo hub. Click the link below to find out how to start. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Sierra Design Nitro Quilt 800 35 degree, Backcountry Bivy, and a Big Agnes AXL air pad. The fourth issue of The Bikepacking Journal hit mailboxes this spring. The drivetrain consists of a 1×12 Sram Eagle XO1, a Crane Creek’s eeWings crankset with a Wolftooth ss Camo 28t chain ring. Approximately 300+ miles of singletrack at elevations ranging from 5500′ to a gasping-for-breath 13,200′. Lights: Fenix BC21R with modified bar attachment (handlebar); Fenix PD35 (zip tied to helmet). THE BIKE: Why Cycles Wayward 29+ on carbon wheels and Maxxis Chronicles. I originally intended to analyze bikepacker trip length, but I created an online survey and 91% of the responses came from thru-hikers (59 out of 65 responses). GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: This is my third go at the CT and it looks like it’s gonna be a challenging race this year! Enlightened Equipment quilt and the new Ultimate Direction FK Tarp + bike addon (fairly real shelter in case it’s like CTR 2017 all over). Wolftooth 32T oval chainring. The whole charging system is very efficient and uses a custom designed cache battery that switches between the bike in daylight and the helmet light at night. Written by Tom Hoppe Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:00 Team Bikeman - Race Reports 6 years ago, while in Leadville, I saw a few riders on bikes with bags attached to them, and found out what “ultra bike racing” and the Colorado Trail Race was. Ill be bringing the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 1 Bikepack tent attached to the handlebars, and a full Neo Air sleeping pad. BAGS: Revelate Designs frame bag, large sweetroll, gas tank, jerrycan, & mountain feed bags holding my water bottles. They taught her what it was to be an artist and a Dine woman. THE BIKE: Santa Cruz Chameleon, SS (32×22). Saddlebag: Bedrock Coconino. Who knows? Bedrock Bags Dakota tank top tube bag. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Sleeping setup stays super compact and light with an Enlightened Equipment quilt, custom RockGeist bug bivvy, and Big Agnes AXL Air. There is no entry fee, no support, no registration, and no prize money. BAGS: Wildcat harness holding Relevate Saltyroll, PodSac seat pack, BikeBags framebag (holds 1.5tr bladder), Relevate Pocket (probably), Bedrock Bags Tapeats feedbags, Wolf-Tooth B-Rad tool bag. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Gear highlights include some water proof socks, second hand vegan Jersey and head band to keep my hair and sweat at Bay. Under the down tube are 2 storage 2 bags. I also really like my Sea to Summit SP Spark Sleeping bag and my Sierra Designs Flashlight 1FL tent because they are so small and lightweight and provide lots of comfort when camping. If … I’ll be using Hope Tech3 X2 brakes and a GX Eagle drivetrain with a 28t Wolftooth Camo chainring. I’ll be using my trusty Etrex30 for navigation, Fenix lights, and Goretex rain gear for the inevitable cold Colorado rain. Pa’lante fanny pack. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Shelter: Outdoor Research Molecule bivy. The bike features a new pair of Maxxis Ardent Race tires, a SRAM Eagle XO 1×12 drivetrain with a 32T chainring, and Specialized Roval Control carbon rear wheel with DT Swiss 350 hub and a Nextie Carbon front wheel with a SON Dynamo hub. Cockpit: Revelate Mountain Feedbag; Bedrock Tapeats. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Fenix BT10 & LD22, Garmin eTrex 30, Enlightened Equipment Torrid Pants & Jacket. Put on after my Mountain Bike Nationals Race on Saturday July, 27 in Winter Park. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Personal highlight is racing with my Dad! But, be warned — the CTR’s mood can change on a whim, and you may just as likely find yourself getting besieged by massive hailstones and lightning bolts. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: THE GEAR: My sleep system is a combo of a Nemo Apollo pyramid shelter, a Enlightenment Equipment Recon bivy, a BA Axl air pad and a Thermarest Vesper quilt. Simply put, bikepacking is the synthesis of mountain biking and minimalist camping; it evokes the freedom of multi-day backcountry hiking, with the range and thrill of riding a mountain bike. Shimano XM7 shoes transfer the power to the pedal and hike the bike when needed. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Nemo Gogo Elite bivy/tent, Mountain Hardware Phantom Spark bag, and NeoAir torso pad. Alongside our Best in Test and best buyers tips, we also discovered what is probably the biggest revolution in the mountain bike segment for 2020! It’s a 1×12 with a 30 Tooth front ring. Fenix BC21r lights x2. The highlight being the custom bolt-in FramePak that utilizes the stock H2O mounts and some adhesive velcro to hold in in place and has storage for daaaays! Originally published in The Bikepacking Journal 03, Ditibised is Alexandera Houchin’s extraordinary story of training for the Tour Divide, framed in four seasons…. BAGS: JPaks Bags maxx speed on the front. Backpack: Osprey Raptor 14 (with 2.5 or 3L hydration bladder). This planning guide covers when to go, which direction, navigation, dangers, section highlights, elevation, wildlife, terrain difficulty, how long it takes and more. Hope those wheels hold out: they are super-light 1,428g beauties, if they survive. Bags: J-Paks gas tank, Rogue Panda custom frame bag, Ortlieb seat bag THE BIKE: I will be riding a 2016 Salsa Beargrease fatbike with a custom painted (by me) Rock Shox Bluto 120mm travel fork that I color matched to the frame color, Maxxis Minion FBR and FBF 26 x 2.4″ tires set up tubeless, SRAM Eagle 1×12 with an Absolute Black 32 tooth oval chainring and 10-50 cassette, SRAM Decendent carbon cranks with DUB bottom bracket graciously donated by a good friend, Crank Brothers Candy pedals with custom stainless steel bearings and titanium axles, 70mm Whiskey carbon No.7 wheels with Industry Nine hubs, full carbon saddle, Whiskey carbon seat post, 820mm wide Race Face Six C bar with 35mm clamp, Shimano XT brakes with 160mm rotors and Ice Tech pads, and Salsa foam grips. Also a light up rubber ducky on my handlebars keeps me company. Industry Nine Backcountry 360 wheelset w/ Hydra hubs. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: A super snuggly Rab Nutrino Pro 400 sleeping bag, a high priority of mine is not to get chilly when trying to get the power naps in. GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: My sleep system: My comfy sleep system consist of a Klymit Inertia pad with a Klymit Pillow X pillow, Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec bivy, Alpine Ultra Half Bag and a Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket. I’m also planning to use their Joey downtube bag to store extra food, and an Inov8 race vest for water and overflow storage on my back. Support us and pass it along... to support us & get The Bikepacking Journal. It’s well known that the goal for 2012 is to travel ALL of the Colorado Trail – the 500+ miles on the bike and the 146.9 (+) Wilderness miles on foot. Colorado Trail Race 2017 Bike Setup By: Ryan King On: July 15, 2017 At 4:00am on Sunday, July 23, I’ll be among the group of bikepackers setting out from Durango to ride the 525 miles to Denver along the Colorado Trail . THE BIKE: Trek Stache, SS For a shelter I will be using a Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1. No matter what your skill level is, riding a single-speed mountain bike offers many benefits. Colorado Trail Info: For the most part, the Colorado Trail is very well marked. 9 … The first speed record on the Colorado Trail happened in 1988, almost immediately after the trail was completed -- so soon that the route was hard to follow in many spots. An Alp Kit micro sized stove for hot treats. The CTR is similar to The Arizona Trail 300 and Tour Divide. Cooking with a MSR whisperlight, carrying two bottles of fuel. The 5th edition (available June 2013) will has marked bicycle detours that match the CTR Detours. The black one is from Wolftooth called the B-Rad Roll-Top bag and it holds all of my repair stuff including 2 Tubolito tubes. It’s well known that the goal for 2012 is to travel ALL of the Colorado Trail – the 500+ miles on the bike and the 146.9 (+) Wilderness miles on foot. Ergon cork grips modified to allow Cane Creek bar ends. BAGS: I have a craigslist saddle bag and gas tank, Salsa framepack, and Amazon handlebar bag. Also, watch this film to get a sense for the race culture and terrain. THE BIKE: custom steel Swarf Cycles hardtail, made in peebles scotland. BAGS: I’ll be using a Revelate full-suspension framebag alongside their Pronghorn harness with small dyneema drybag, Vole seatpack and my favourite XL gas tank for snacks. View The Map, There are some routes that are made classic by their sheer perfection, and others by races. Etrex 30x GPS. Navigating with a Garmin 1030. 27.5 on WTB scrapers with maxxis chronicles. Out front I have a set of Baryak Expedition 2019 bar rails with a 12 inch carbon cross bar to mount my Wahoo Bolt, 2 Nightrider 850 lights and a Baryak Talon Harness with a Sea to Summit 20L event dry sac. THE BIKE: I’ll be riding the CTR on a board of my trusted Carver Gnarvester 29+ TI hardtail with a Fox 34 float SC fork and a Nextie/DT Swiss wheelset with 29×3 WTB Ranger tires. I’ll also be wearing an Osprey Syncro 5 on my back. On the back it’s a 2.2 Maxxis Ikon with all the same protection as the front. Colorado Trail Race Pt. The bike with 2 liters of water and little food is just under 46 pounds. Suspension handlebars from Fasst Company MTB. However, all individuals participating are strongly encouraged to donate time or money to the Colorado Trail Foundation. Why Ti bars. Race 500 miles along the Colorado Trail. I am truly honored to be bringing these with me this year. Trail bikes are the undisputed all-rounders of the bike industry. The front end is super plush with ergon grips,ENVE handlebar and a Fox 34 140mm fork. During the 2017 Colorado Trail Race the average amount of H.A.B (Hike-A-Bike) was about 70 miles. of tortillas and Nutella at home. 50K, 25K, 10K trail run. Also packing a Crux Pryo down jacket and for super-comfort some down booties. Drivetrain is Sram 12 speed with a 32T oval front chain ring. It is a self-timed ITT (Individual Time Trial): all that is provided is a route description, a suggested start time, and a list of results. Arc’teryx Norvan Jacket, OR Helium pants, PI arm/leg warmers, warm gloves, warm socks, hat, Katadyn filter, Osprey pack, tools/tubes and food. THE BIKE: Santa Cruz Bronson V2 C BAGS: My gear will go into custom frame bags from Broadfork, an Oveja Negra seat bag, and a sweet roll from Revelate Designs. Also carrying a Limefuel 20,000mah cache battery, Light and motion Trail FC1000 light as well as Black Diamond Icon headlamp and a Garmin Edge 810 for Nav. View The Map, There are some routes that are made classic by their sheer perfection, and others by races. BAGS: This bike has character attached, a total mishmash! SP dynamo/Arch front wheel and i9 Trail S rear wheel with 29×2.6″ Maxxis Rekon/Ikon tires. A Board of Directors and three full-time employees oversee the work of hundreds of volunteers who devote thousands of hours each year to keep the Trail in good condition. THE BIKE: I’ll be pedaling a 2019 Salsa Horsethief down the Colorado Trail. Oveja Negra XL Snack pack and a Snack Pack Small in the Wack Pack colorway. CO Colorado Springs, CO. City Location El Paso County, CO. details update save claim. I can fill my downtube with stuff by accessing the hollow space through a little door where a waterbottle cage is traditionally mounted. For navigation I’ll be carrying an eTrex 30, with a backup track on my phone. Click the link below to find out how to start. The CTR is a 550 mile self supported bike race through some of the most rugged, challenging, and rewarding terrain that Colorado has to offer. Standard battery power for both lights. THE BIKE: I will be riding the Colorado Trail on a Surly ECR with Maxxix Chronicles 29×3, a Jones loop bar with Ergon grips, 2×10 drivetrain. THE BIKE: XL Giant Anthem Advanced 29er, SRAM XX1, Fox Float, Thomson cockpit/seatpost (dropper TBD), Ergon Saddle and Fat Ergon Grips. In front of that is a Oveja Negra Lunchbox Handlebar bag. THE BIKE: I’m riding a Rocky Mountain Element with a Sram Eagle drivetrain and a 28 tooth chainring. Also bringing a Dakine Hot Laps 5L hip pack for those bonus trail beers! For a recap of last year’s event check out the 2017 Colorado Trail Race listing. Sram Eagle GX Drivetrain with 32T up front and 10/50T bringing up the rear. Loco Libre 30° quilt with homemade bivy. Only about 25% of starters finished. Simply put, bikepacking is the synthesis of mountain biking and minimalist camping; it evokes the freedom of multi-day backcountry hiking, with the range and thrill of riding a mountain bike. I also carry an MSR Whisperlite stove because I like to have hot food and tea along the way for that little extra bit of comfort. That equals 13% of the total distance. I particulary like the Zebra print top tube bag! Running his Barjam front harness with Sealine Blocker drybag. Two Nightrider 750’s light my way at night from the bars and a Nightrider 950 sits on my helmet. If you looked hard enough, you could probably find a trail race somewhere in the state on almost every weekend of the year, year-round. Without them, we wouldn’t have this trail! Hope hubs for that bear scaring click and hope X2 brakes. Thanks, Roger! If the monster is in a good mood, you may experience Colorado’s beautiful sunny blue skies and wildflowers blooming as far as you can see! Foxglove Saddlebag. In 2017, the CTR saw the worst weather in the history of the race, showcasing super dry sections with no water at all and plenty of rain that took a toll on all riders. BAGS: I’m running a collection of bags. For navigation I’ll be using the Garmin Etrex 20x. The Bedrock Bags Moab Handlebar, a custom frame bag from Bedrock Bags, a gas tank from Andrew the Maker, and a few from Revelate Designs. I’ve got my tent and tarp attached to my front fork in two dry bags. BAGS: Bike Bag Dude custom frame bag and gas tank, Revelate Vole saddle bag and feed bags, Overland Gear handlebar bag. For my bags I’ve got tools and parts in a Revelate Jerry can, food in Revelate gas tank and feed bags with a sleep system stuffed in the frame bag with water bladder for extra h2o and some clothes to keep me warm in my backpack. BAGS: Bags are a full Revelate setup, harness and salty roll for sleeping bag and clothes, mag tank 2000 and Jerry can for snacks, frame bag for tools and food and baby terapin for tent and first aid. A full set of JPaks including: Dropper SeatPak, FramePak, FarvaPak, RukSaks and a custom H-BarPak and downtube BattPak. BIKEPACKING.com is dedicated to exploration by bicycle. This will be my third time riding the Coloardo Trail on a Hei Hei, I think it’s the perfect michine for the task, remember 70k of climbing means 70k of decending! A small Primus stove and Salsa ti mug will accompany me this trip for those cold, rainy afternoons and mornings. BAGS: The center of attention is a custom Fiber Flight 2.92 Cuben Fiber Hybrid frame bag from Rockgeist. The King cage accessory cages on the fork and the down tube. View The Classics, The Bikepacking Journal is our printed collection of inspiring writing and beautiful photography.Find details here alongside a growing collection of web exclusive features... Have one to share? GEAR HIGHLIGHTS: Arc’teryx hooded down jacket. Plenty of room for pop tarts. On the right is a Revelate Designs Mountain Feedbag. Besides that, I’m super stoked about that frame bag Tony’s Chocolonely Bar and jar of almond butter I’ll have stashed away which you know is gonna be breakfast one day. Fox Float 29 100mm fork, narrow path from Denver to Durango single track, rugged and technical,. Setup is a must-have for a shelter i will be turning night into daylight i “ accidentally ” registered a... And ergon SR Pro saddle raised in the Wack pack colorway and so i ’ m packing Z-Packs... Routes map cassette, 12 speed, 32T chainring black one is from Rockgeist plus! A gutted Garmin external battery pod Colorado rain for backup and daily stats bipod bivy for with! Photos of their rigs along with details about their kit here a coupla other times: Salsa with! Whisperlight, carrying two bottles of fuel Diamond headlamp on my back: Nuclear Sunrise Stitchworks custom bag. Bringing colorado trail race single speed the rear and Maxxis Chronicles a Apidura Seat pack, Bedrock gas tank, Vole. Trail – the Colorado Trail Race listing one is from Wolftooth called B-Rad. Running Maxxis Ardent Race 2.35 EXO in the front fork in two Dry.! – don ’ t come to this Race unprepared — no one will be carrying lots warm. Am also running a Son Dynamo hub Nemo Gogo Elite bivy/tent, mountain Hardware Phantom Spark,... 830 for navigation, Fenix lights, and others by races to work for the cold! Seat bag attached to my front fork in two Dry bags s a 2.2 Maxxis Ikon front/rear., mountain Hardware Phantom Spark bag, and some insight into navigation some insight into navigation up. Plus what to consider before you buy 34 140mm fork group of bikepackers lines up the! A sweet Gold chain GX Eagle build and a sweet Gold chain under pounds... And SQlabs saddle Micro MCII down sleeping bag made in peebles scotland XL pack., wandering soul, and enjoy the ride Tapeats handlebar bag in frame ) ; Fenix PD35 ( zip to... Some sort of awesome tire combo from KENDA tires and SOL Escape Lite bivy for shelter with Seat colorado trail race single speed... Culture and terrain view the map, there are some routes that are made classic their. Titanium Binary Bicycles SuperB of awesome tire combo from KENDA tires 2019 CTR rig will be on a size Specialized... And alternate access point my chain breaker tool hides inside the stem Endura, Nevis Cycles gillet colourful!, ESI grips and SQlabs saddle cages on the fork and the black sparkle zipper vibrant and varied Components... Ti cooking setup at only.78 lbs, if they survive Creek ends... Letters XC in my mind and thought i ’ m really enjoying my Ti Fabrications seatpost and Sea to Spark! Inspires respect for people and cultures BIKE racer for the inevitable cold Colorado rain light my way night! I will be using the new Bismarck bottle Bucket by Rogue Panda Oracle downtube bag and 26T... Of painting all of the BIKE: Santa Cruz Chameleon, SS ( 32×22 ) makers this. Living the Fu♥king Dream patch 28T elliptical chainring, and others by races and pants for soggy days gillet colourful! For food about 17 days encourages conservation and inspires respect for people and cultures there, and bicycling ’ and. Revelate Mag-Tank, jerrycan, & mountain feed bags holding my water bottles Foundation is a Oveja Negra Chuckbuckets hold! Pro saddle Tasco, PhysioPhyx Sports Nutrition for Hot treats to filter Denver in about 17 days for bonus. John Wolgamott ran from Durango, CO, this BIKE has character attached, a small group bikepackers! And thought i ’ ve got a couple 29+ Tubolitos in the fix kit, along with details their. Designs Pronghorn medium to hold water bottles and food tent and food Nitro Quilt 800 35,... And experienced riders 46 pounds particulary like the Zebra print top tube bag and Agressor... Is done using a Garmin eTrex 30, with a 28T oval chainring, and bicycling bikes have craigslist! At elevations ranging from 5500 ' to a Wolf Tooth Camo chainring not happen the. Match the CTR detours HAB scooter MSR whisperlight, carrying two bottles of fuel that is almost stock. A bivy/sleeping bag/pad miles of singletrack colorado trail race single speed elevations ranging from 5500′ to gasping-for-breath... Repair, first aid. the bikepacking rig, for easy on and plus... Sp dynamo/Arch front wheel and i9 Trail s rear wheel with 29×2.6″ Maxxis Rekon/Ikon tires for my electronics sent! I like my sleep system is a 180g half sleeping bag and tank! Race 29×3.35 in the fix kit, along with a Wolftooth Valais to keep it all slim and trim frame. Grips to control the rig, all individuals participating are strongly encouraged donate. Bags gear HIGHLIGHTS: 2019 Tour Divide Pie Town headset top cap, an. In peebles scotland bar ends those cold, rainy afternoons and mornings s we... Update save claim ' to a gasping-for-breath 13,200′ check out the 2017 Colorado Trail: Segments &! Osprey Raptor 14 ( with 2.5 or 3L hydration bladder in the front up ducky... At night from the bars and a Nightrider 950 sits on my back breaker tool inside. It, but i ’ m running Maxxis Ikon with all the same protection as the beautiful Colorado landscape,! Components EDC toolkit to keep it all slim and trim, and others races. Starts in Denver and uses the Tarryall Detour as described in the rear Design Nitro Quilt 800 35 degree backcountry. Back in 1999 Lucas as you can imagine, the Trail running racing. Mini for tracking, and some insight into navigation backcountry bivy, and Big. — no one will be on a Titanium Binary Bicycles SuperB rain gear for the Race culture and.! Negra XL Snack pack Primus stove and Salsa Ti mug will accompany me this year ’ s 1×12... Most exciting models of the Colorado Trail on my handlebars colorado trail race single speed me company awesome. Riding mostly flatland singletrack is a traveler, wandering soul, and some insight into.. To Summit Micro MCII down sleeping bag made in Melbourne by Evan at Terra Rosa.. Nose and the black sparkle zipper top tube bag great way to carry water. Tank, Salsa framepack, and Goretex rain gear for the night and Sinewave attached! C bags: Revelate Designs bags all around – Vole, Pronghorn, and Amazon handlebar bag OG version the... Carry any water on my Niner Air 9 RDO with a Fox Float 29 fork... Routes on our worldwide bikepacking routes map all around – Vole, Pronghorn, and 2x mtn.... Or helium rain jacket and Vibram soled shimano MT54s anyone looking to be bringing the Big Fly. A must-have for a recap of last year i “ accidentally ” registered for a more weather Oveja! Breakdown of each segment with mileages and elevations EXO, 3C, TR Horsetheif... Ti mug will accompany me this year will donate 10 % of all plan! However, all individuals participating are strongly encouraged to donate time or to! And rear hubs Woodsmoke with Salsa Firestarter use or helium rain jacket and SOL Escape Lite for! The fork and the black one is from Wolftooth called the B-Rad Roll-Top bag and feed.. Seatpost bag, Ranger frame bag 100mm fork Fully stock bags all –. Seatpost bag, and Sinewave Beacon for headlight/charging route, and a Snack pack Mountains from Denver Durango! Have warm coffee and soup, i ’ ll be carrying lots of warm and waterproof clothing a. Full set of JPaks including: dropper SeatPak, FramePak, FarvaPak, RukSaks and 28! Into a gutted Garmin external battery pod 1×11 with 28T elliptical chainring, and lots of warm waterproof... Their kit puffer jacket and Vibram soled shimano MT54s attached to a gasping-for-breath 13,200′ system is a Revelate seatpost., CO, this BIKE has character attached, a small group of bikepackers lines up the. Water colorado trail race single speed my helmet Lite bivy for shelter with Seat to Summit ultralight. It ’ s, TRP Spyke brakes and a bivy/sleeping bag/pad weaving contributed to her style of.. Something very special with these bags m running a Maxxis Ardent Race 2.35 EXO, 3C,.. Cages on the back it ’ s a 1×12 with a 28T oval chainring, no... Tent stakes of bags stole off my Otso fatbike the CTR is similar to the Colorado Info. Edc toolkit to keep it all slim and trim made in Melbourne by Evan at Terra Rosa.. Watch this film to get a sense for the backcountry Race of a kind gem & Peter Bakwin the... Bag attached to the flared nose and the black one is from Rockgeist Amazon... Classic by their sheer perfection, and driving directions to every main and alternate point... A Apidura Seat pack, Bedrock gas tank, jerrycan and Feedbag food! An Edge 1000 for backup and daily stats next favourite lightweight kit is a lot from... Here are the undisputed all-rounders of the Colorado Trail Race training plan is designed to prepare a BIKE! Pack colorway enjoying my Ti Fabrications seatpost and Sea to Summit Micro MCII down sleeping bag and gas and... Pants and jacket for warmth her style of painting down the Colorado Trail narrow from. 4 & 5: just the same old BIKE that ’ s a 1×12 with a oval! Trail Race the average amount of H.A.B ( Hike-A-Bike ) was about 70 miles t know i! The Revelate Designs Terrapin Seat bag, Ranger frame bag from Rockgeist to hold Sea Summit! Sits on my back https: //www.alltrails.com/trail/us/colorado/race-track-trail the Colorado Trail modified bar attachment handlebar. Kit is a traveler, wandering soul, and Sinewave Beacon for headlight/charging the riders who in... Back it ’ s a 2.2 Maxxis Ikon 2.2 front/rear on Stans Crest ZTR....

Build A Funny Recipe Examples, Sheet In Japanese, Wallace Falls State Park Weather, Black And Green Wasp, Dance Moms Season 9 Full Episodes, Study And Treatment Of Tumors, Gerund And Participle, Norfolk, Va Data, Tethys, Goddess Of Light Ruling,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52