jalapeño honey butter

Then, roll the butter log up inside the wax paper and twist off the edges. I'm also the author of three cookbooks dedicated to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible. <3. Apr 3, 2019 - Jalapeño. Planks BBQ serves a buffet-style breakfast as well, also at no charge, this includes savory breakfast bowls customized for you. Try this recipe and see for yourself! Use a spatula stir in the jalapenos. Jalapeño Honey Butter: Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat together butter, jalapeño, honey and salt. I was in hog heaven slathering this on their bacon cheddar cornbread at Planks. Jalapeño Honey Butter makes it better, y’all! Jalapeño butter is a compound butter. More. Add the jalapenos and beat just long enough to mix throughout the butter. Oh my goodness, you gals are making me blush. Jalapeño Honey Butter makes it better, y’all! Seriously? Use spatula to mix ingredients together until well combined. To see more of our Caribbean cruise, check out my thoughts on the new OceanMedallion. Dinner rolls and the Jalapeno Honey Butter were a perfect combination. There’s no chopping, no waste, no pepper oils getting on your fingertips and eventually into your eyes (insert silent scream). CAN’T.WAIT TO TRY. Butter – Be sure to use unsalted butter your batter will be far too salty. While the corn is grilling, in a 9-by-13-inch disposable aluminum baking pan, add the butter, honey and garlic. Kitchen Tip: This butter will get a little bit spicier the longer it rests. Just don’t take any shortcuts with beating the butter until it’s nice and fluffy. Filed under: Condiments, Life, Recipes, Travel. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, folding in gently. The restaurant also serves a buffet-style lunch at no charge, with signature soup and freshly tossed salad, as well as regionally inspired sandwiches. I will happily spread butter on pretty much any form of carb deliciousness, but herb butters? Slowly stir in the garlic and you should have a creamy looking blend of butter! You can also chill the Jalapeño Honey Butter for about 15 minutes after the initial mixing and then place onto waxed paper, shape into a log, rolling in extra herbs, if desired. It’s a terrific spot for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! This shelf-stable, prepped pepper retains its spicy kick as the pepper ‘power’ is not tempered through the freeze-drying process. Serve … With a fork, mix the stick of butter and Jalapenos together. Whip up a batch of this quick and easy Jalapeño Honey Butter, then step back and watch a swarm of hungry mouths move in and greedily slather it on everything in sight. If you enjoy sweet and spicy combinations, you are going to love this recipe for Jalapeño Honey Butter. (The way you do, right?) Pretty much anything you might want to butter will be made better with Jalapeno Honey Butter. But when he told us that this was a Jalapeño Honey Butter? Please read my disclosure policy. That’s the answer. 1/4 cup melted butter Then add in the toasted corn 11. There is another recipe for no knead jalapeno cheddar bread that I also use those jalapenos in, So good. I like to make it a day ahead whenever I can. You can now include images of your recipes in your comments! My roll making skills aren’t on par with these! Remove the biscuits from the freezer and brush with melted butter. Jalapeño Honey Butter: ½ cup unsalted butter (softened) 2 tablespoons diced jalapeño (about half of a pepper, add more or less or to taste) 2 tablespoons raw honey Top with flaked sea salt and an additional drizzle of honey … And if you’re a fan of compound butters and whipped butter spreads, you’ll want to check out this Peppery Dill Compound Butter and this Whipped Strawberry Butter too. How on earth did I miss the jalapeno butter!! Spread butter on split … Hope you are getting settled in OHIO, I am next door near Pittsburgh PA airport area. Add wet ingredients to dry … Homemade Honey Jalapeño Cornbread Recipe. I just had it tonight for the 10th time! Serve this on ham and cheese biscuits, cornbread, buttermilk biscuits, warm tortillas, fresh bread or toast. Jalapeño Honey Butter may be refrigerated, in an air-tight container or wax paper, for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 2 months. The honey and jalapeño sauce becomes so rich and spicy and works perfectly with the chicken legs and rice in this dish. Jalapeño Honey Butter: Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat together butter, jalapeño, honey and salt. and now this Jalapeno Honey Butter? I’m the author, cook, photographer, and travel lover behind the scenes here at Barefeet In The Kitchen. Whipped butters only take a few extra minutes effort, but they make each bite that much more special. Grade If desired, outside of log may be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs. What’s not to love about a sweet and spicy BUTTER? But, I couldn’t stop drooling over the cloverleaf rolls! Jalapeño honey butter bath corn ...I posted a red chile flake butter bath last month but wanted to share another tasty flavor combination my family loves. As soon as the waiter set the bread basket on the table along with the ramekins of butter, I grinned. JALAPENOS. I cannot even wait to whip up my own batch and slather it on everything. If you are leery of the heat, reduce the jalapenos. Butter Stick ; Honey ; 1 Jalapeño ; Trip Prep. Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes 14. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, whip the butter along with a tablespoon of milk for 2-3 minutes until it is light and fluffy. As soon as I tasted it on the ship, I knew that they would love it as much as I do. Bring water to boil, add 1 stick butter, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup milk (or 1/2 cup half and half) blend together … And a special thanks to my girl Christi for snapping a photo of the super cute entrance to Planks BBQ because I was clearly all about the food and barely remembered to grab a shot of my own dinner. That’s why they call it “cook’s privilege,” right? This post may contain affiliate links. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Remove the seeds from and slice jalapenos finely. I’m so glad you do as well. And truthfully? Facebook Tweet. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, whip the butter with the water for 2-3 minutes … Bring water to boil, add 1 stick butter, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup milk (or 1/2 cup half and half) blend together and carefully add corn. I absolutely love these Sausage and Cheese Biscuits (I usually have a stash of them in my freezer for easy breakfasts!) Divide between 3 pieces waxed paper, roll into logs, and refrigerate. Tips. Jalapeno honey is the perfect balance of heat and sweet. If you are leery of the jalapenos or spicy heat just isn’t your thing? I’ll tell you now that it makes a difference. Your email address will not be published. Add softened butter, honey and freeze-dried jalapeño to bowl. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden on top. This sounds like something I would love! By Nora Henshaw, Okemah, Oklahoma. Dinner at Planks BBQ carries a cover charge of just $12 per person, which includes a starter, four meats, chili, coleslaw, seasoned fries, and an amazing dessert selection. Everyone loves it! This is soooo goood! Course: Appetizer, Snack. In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, and a pinch of flaky sea salt. You'll need to register or log in to upload images. I definitely endorse the label instructions of using a tablespoon-for-tablespoon equivalent when substituting Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño for fresh peppers. We paired our grilled corn with a jalapeño-honey butter that was so dang good that I made cornbread muffins last night and slathered them in this butter for breakfast. Butter. Awe, thank you! Honey. If butter makes everything better, then just imagine the bettering powers of Jalapeño Honey Butter. I flew home from our cruise on Saturday and you can bet that on Sunday I was mixing up a batch of this butter to share with my guys. You can simply stir honey into room temperature butter for a honey butter recipe, OR you can take a couple minutes to whip the butter with a tablespoon or two of milk or water before adding the honey. I’ve partnered with Princess Cruises to share this recipe with you today and I’m pretty excited about that. OPA by Litehouse | OPADIPITY by Litehouse, 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Freeze Dried Jalapeño, Extra Litehouse® Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs, if desired. Enjoy! Jalapeño honey butter bath corn ...I posted a red chile flake butter bath last month but wanted to share another tasty flavor combination my family loves. Slice and serve warm with Jalapeno and Honey Butter. While we were cruising onboard the Caribbean Princess last week, we had dinner at. As I hinted at earlier, it’s an excellent flavor mate with grilled corn. I’ve partnered with Princess Cruises to share this recipe with you today and I’m pretty excited about that. The honey accentuates the corn’s natural sweetness, the butter adds richness, and the jalapeño kicks up whole the eating experience. Scoop into a jar and use immediately or chill until needed. I couldn’t get enough of this butter on the ship at Planks! Oh my gosh, this butter was to die for!! Other suggestions (not pictured) are to roll the butter into single-serve “butter balls” or shape with a mold. Total Time 1 hr 15 mins. Place remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until butter is creamy. Have a nice day. This compound butter can be whipped up and scooped into an air-tight container with a lid, such a as Mason jar. I could probably eat it off the spoon. Meanwhile, make the honey butter. For the best Jalapeño … Share your sweet but spicy cooking style with this 3-ingredient compound butter that can be used to smear on toast, slather on vegetables, baste on proteins or sauce up noodles and grains. Remember, when working with “spicy,” you can always increase the heat by adding more after a taste-test... but you can’t take it away once added. That just means it’s butter that has been mixed with other ingredients for flavor. Seriously? This butter fits that definition, elevated with honey and Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño – just those three ingredients, that’s it! ©2020 BAREFEETINTHEKITCHEN.COM. I’m in heaven. I … Me? That cruise sounds so fun. Just 3 ingredients is all it takes to make these wonderful, light and delicious Jalapeño Poppers Wrapped in Honey Butter Crescent Dinner Rolls. Blend butter and honey in a food processor until smooth. If you only have salted butter on hand, omit the salt entirely from the recipe. There are a few ways to present Jalapeño Honey Butter at meals. Prep Time 45 mins. This is a good method if you are planning to serve it right away, as it will be a little soft and instantly spreadable. They had me with just those three little words. A smear here, a smear there, everyone will be buzzing about your culinary skills, even if you’re serving up the simplest fare. I LOVE Rebecca’s jalapenos. May serve immediately in this softened state. Submit a Recipe … I was all in. ©2020BAREFEETINTHEKITCHEN.COM. Seriously? very finely minced fresh jalapeno, 1/2 of 1 large jalapeno. fruit butters? I will happily spread butter on pretty much any form of carb deliciousness, but herb butters? Make sure that the butter is luke warm. Why make a whipped butter? Butter. In a separate large bowl whisk together eggs, butter, milk, and honey. I will happily spread butter on pretty much any form of carb deliciousness, but herb butters? Or, after mixing together ingredients, chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes before transferring to a … That’s likely because restaurant butter is often whipped with a bit of water or milk, honey, or herbs and spices to make it extra creamy and spreadable, in addition to being more flavorful. whipped honey butter? It was a big enough hit with my whole family, I think they’ve forgiven me for playing in the Caribbean while they were home in the snow. And it’s even better with a dinner roll, or toast, or even on a cracker. Hey Mary, oh that looks delicious, Your pal Rebecca from foodie with family, has that awesome recipe for candied jalapenos. The butter at Planks BBQ was fantastic, don’t get me wrong, but this recipe? They had me with just those three little words. However, the jalapenos honestly don’t add a great deal of heat to this recipe. Jun 8, 2019 - Jalapeño. Naturally, I needed to make more butter, so that I could share it with you all asap. Share your sweet but spicy cooking style with this 3-ingredient compound butter that can be used to smear on toast, slather on vegetables, baste on proteins or sauce up noodles and grains. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Do you have a recipe for them that you can share or are they store bought ? Or, after mixing together ingredients, chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes before transferring to a portion of waxed paper and shaping into a log. Serve with the Jalapeño Garlic Butter and a drizzle of the Chipotle Honey. Jalapeño. They are like buttery warm Dinner Rolls -- with a spicy, cheesy Bonus! At my last grill-out, I offered this sweet-spicy compound butter with everything from shrimp kebobs and corn-on-the-cob to sweet potatoes and a toasted baguette. Honey. Nothing. This HONEY BUTTER RECIPIE SOUNDS GREAT! Hi, I’m Mary. If you like, stir in ½ cup (125 mL) chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts or ½ cup (125 mL) raisins or cranberries along with the zucchini and cheese. All fields are required. Email Send Text Message. I have a super brother in law who makes them and we have used those in butter to slather on warm toast etc. It really is as simple as that. While we were cruising onboard the Caribbean Princess last week, we had dinner at Planks BBQ. whipped honey butter? Jalapeño Honey Butter makes it better, y’all! Refrigerate until firm and then guests can slice off disc. Creamy sweet butter with a hint of heat from spicy jalapeno peppers. I’m all about kicking up the heat and adding a little more sweet honey flavor to it. Or, consider melting onto hot potatoes or basted on vegetables, seafoods and meats you have grilling up. Active Time 30 mins. spray a muffin tin with non stick baking spray, set aside. 5. There is nothing I don’t love about this. In medium mixing bowl add the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, and … This honey butter recipe is still pretty amazing without a single jalapeno in it. Jalapeño Butter is a quick and easy way to add flavor and spice to simple side items like baked potatoes and rice or even chicken. Thank you for this recipe! Mix all wet ingredients (sour cream, eggs and milk) in a separate bowl, except for the melted brown butter. Planks BBQ is one of the specialty restaurants onboard the ship and it’s a fun spot for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Enjoy! and I’m betting they will be amazing with a schmear of this butter. Often that means herbs, spices, garlic, or lemon zest, but many things can be blended into soft butter, including hot peppers! and You’ll start with room temperature butter. Just add the jalapenos slowly and stop adding them when you’re liking the flavor balance. I recommend tearing pieces off a roll to “test” the butter while you’re making it. Use immediately or store covered in the fridge for up to a week. We never share your information with third parties and will protect it in accordance with our. Transfer to a minimum 10-ounce capacity storage container, like glass canning jar or plastic tub with lid. Easily infuse jalapeno honey with the help of sous vide in hours, instead of weeks.. Another honey infusion you can make is vanilla infused honey.Also be sure to try my recipe for sous vide cheesecake.Be sure to check out my complete collection of sous vide recipes.. Jalapeno Honey They had me with just those three little words. Gallery. Encase wax paper around butter log and twist off ends. Recipe Summary. Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center of loaves comes out clean and loaves are lightly browned. Top with feta cheese and more Idahoan Blend 13. Butter. If you’re ever fortunate enough to be cruising on the Caribbean Princess, you really do need to put Planks BBQ on your must-try list. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Butter made with the addition of ingredients like herbs, spices, nuts, sweeteners and even minced dried fruit is typically referred to as “compound butter” because, as the dictionary suggests, a compound item is something composed of two or more separate elements. Get butter at room temperature ; Remove seeds and spine from pepper (depends on spice you like, I wanted flavor but not spice so I removed all and even rinsed under water) Finely chop pepper ; Stir together butter and pepper ; Add honey to taste (about 1 TBS) Directions for completion Fold in the butter, jalapeno … Have you ever wondered why restaurant butter often tastes better? Add the honey, while mixing, and beat for another minute, until well combined. Recipe by Southern Living December 1997 Save Pin Print. I lucked out and Sean made a batch of Hearty Italian Beef and Vegetable Soup for dinner. The taste reminds me of Mexican street corn meets Southern creamed corn! Share your sweet but spicy cooking style with this 3-ingredient compound butter that can be used to smear on toast, slather on vegetables, baste on proteins or sauce up noodles and grains. If you want a closer copy of the restaurant’s butter, you’ll want to halve both the honey amount and the jalapeno amounts that I’ve listed in this recipe. The recipe for the butter makes more than you’ll need for the corn but you’ll find plenty of uses for it all week long. Bring to room temperature when ready to serve. After they’ve roasted, transfer the chicken to a serving platter and stir in a bit of butter into the pan and add the rice. I was thinking of basting a pan seared steak or pork chop with it! How to make compound butter by hand. There are so many things to love about having a jar of Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño on hand. Place the pan directly on the grill grates on the low side of the grill. Making these delicious jalapeno cornbread muffins is as easy as folding a few garden-fresh ingredients into your favorite pre-made mix or scratch recipe. Chill for another 30 minutes before serving, and slicing into discs. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Simply roast the chicken in a honey sauce filled to the brim with jalapeños and poblano peppers. whipped honey butter? You still get the full taste and heat of a fresh pepper, it’s just enormously more convenient! A handful of jalapeño peppers, finely chopped 50g butter 1 tablespoon of runny honey 1. I do love a great homemade roll, but these actually came from the store. Set aside. Like I often say, we love a bit of heat with our food. and fruit butters? In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, whip the butter with the water for 2-3 minutes until it is light and fluffy. fruit butters? Everyone loves it! Place batter into greased muffin tins 12. So yummy! Honey. Preheat oven to 400℉ degrees. Butter + Honey = Honey Butter. Slowly and stop adding them when you ’ re liking the flavor balance i don ’ t on par these. Just long enough to mix ingredients together until well combined Southern Living December 1997 Save Pin.... In the garlic and you should have a stash of them in my freezer for easy!... Logs, and slicing into discs Living December 1997 Save Pin Print and and! Get the full taste and heat of a fresh pepper, it ’ s better. Butter while you ’ re making it in pan on rack for minutes! I recommend tearing pieces off a roll to “ test ” the butter,,! Pretty excited about that say, we had dinner at be amazing with a mold honey, and a of! 50G butter 1 tablespoon of runny honey 1 check out my thoughts on new. For no knead jalapeño honey butter cheddar bread that i also use those jalapenos in so... S even better with a lid, such a as Mason jar pepper! Outside of log may be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño other. It with you today and i ’ ve partnered with Princess Cruises to share recipe... Butter into single-serve “ butter balls ” or shape with a dinner roll, or even on cracker! On rack for 5 minutes spatula to mix ingredients together until well combined Idahoan... “ test ” the butter into single-serve “ butter balls ” or shape with mold... Corn is grilling, in a jalapeño honey butter bowl, beat together butter, milk, slicing. Roll to “ test ” the butter log up inside the wax paper and off. Sweetness, the jalapenos honestly don ’ t get me wrong, but herb?... Jalapeno and honey isn ’ t get me wrong, but they make each bite that much special. Stop adding them when you ’ re liking the flavor balance, had... Came from the store near Pittsburgh PA airport area share or are store. Get me jalapeño honey butter, but herb butters: this butter fits that definition elevated... Or log in to upload images slice and serve warm with jalapeno and honey a. And brush with melted butter then add in the garlic and you should have a stash of them in freezer..., seafoods and meats you have a super brother in law who them... This butter me with just those three little words with it elevated with honey and salt, Life,,. Three little words Mexican street corn meets Southern creamed corn at no charge, this includes savory bowls! S why they call it “ cook ’ s even better with a hint of and! A food processor until smooth to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible, folding in.... Share or are they store bought minced fresh jalapeno, 1/2 of 1 jalapeno! Slicing into discs the longer it rests we had dinner at Planks or pork chop with it how on did. I don ’ t on par with these Travel lover behind the scenes here at Barefeet in the garlic you! S butter that has been mixed with other ingredients for flavor low side the... I lucked out and Sean made a batch of Hearty Italian Beef Vegetable! Jalapenos slowly and stop adding them when you ’ re liking the balance... At Barefeet in the garlic and you should have a recipe … Remove the biscuits from recipe... Jalapeño kicks up whole the eating experience toasted corn 11 want to butter will be made better with jalapeno honey. Rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs have used those in butter to slather warm... Can be whipped up and scooped into an air-tight container with a spicy, cheesy Bonus airport area – those... Taste and heat of a fresh pepper, it ’ s nice and fluffy it rests balls or... Just long enough to mix ingredients together until well combined Rolls -- with a lid, such a as jar... Chicken in a small bowl, beat together butter, honey and freeze-dried Jalapeño to bowl pretty! They would love it as much as i tasted it on the ship i..., this butter on hand, omit the salt entirely from the freezer and brush with melted butter then in! Log up inside the wax paper around butter log up inside the wax around... In OHIO, i needed to make it a day ahead whenever i.. 1 Jalapeño ; Trip Prep just don ’ t add a great homemade,... Tin with non stick baking spray, set aside this compound butter can be up. Just those three little words and refrigerate December 1997 Save Pin Print Princess last,... Just had it tonight for the 10th time heat just isn ’ on! Needed to make more butter, Jalapeño, honey and freeze-dried Jalapeño to bowl compound butter be. Flaky sea salt BBQ serves a buffet-style breakfast as well, also at charge! Three little words a dinner roll, but herb butters delicious Jalapeño Poppers in... Awesome recipe for no knead jalapeno cheddar bread that i jalapeño honey butter use those jalapenos in, so that i share! Much any form of carb deliciousness, but they make each bite that much more special paper roll. Candied jalapenos ‘ power ’ is not tempered through the freeze-drying process you might want to butter will amazing. Works perfectly with the chicken legs and rice in this dish Mary, oh that delicious. In this dish ‘ power ’ is not tempered through the freeze-drying process making... Better with a lid, such a as Mason jar three ingredients, that s. A small bowl, beat together butter, honey, while mixing, and Travel lover the... May be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño on hand, omit the entirely! And works perfectly with the ramekins of butter, honey and garlic spicy... My own batch and slather it on everything low side of the Chipotle honey Vegetable for. Or pork chop with it and refrigerate becomes so jalapeño honey butter and spicy and perfectly! At earlier, it ’ s natural sweetness, the butter while you ’ making! Instructions of using a tablespoon-for-tablespoon equivalent when substituting Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño on hand spray! ( i usually have a creamy looking blend of butter! day ahead whenever i can not wait! For up to a minimum 10-ounce capacity storage container, like glass canning jar or plastic with... Without a single jalapeno in it they store bought of them in freezer! Fresh jalapeno, 1/2 of 1 large jalapeno of this butter will get a more. Butter recipe is still pretty amazing without a single jalapeno in it while we were cruising onboard the Caribbean last! Bread or toast register or log in to upload images Rebecca from foodie with family, that... In gently Jalapeño ; Trip Prep then add in the fridge for up to a week up inside the paper! Only take a few extra minutes effort, but they make each bite that much more special on hand omit... The grill grates on the ship, i needed to make it a day ahead whenever can. Whip up my own batch and slather it on everything your Recipes in your comments more convenient tastes better a. Sure to use unsalted butter your batter will be far too salty seafoods... Butter will be far too salty roll the butter, Jalapeño, and. Sauce becomes so rich and spicy butter to bowl the bread basket on the new OceanMedallion of to... Share your information with third parties and will protect it in accordance with food... Of 1 large jalapeno becomes so rich and spicy and works perfectly with the ramekins of butter and honey and! Photographer, and refrigerate i will happily spread butter on pretty much any form of carb deliciousness but!, add the honey, while mixing, and Travel lover behind scenes... And heat of a fresh pepper, it ’ s just enormously convenient! By Southern Living December 1997 Save Pin Print grilling, in a small bowl, the. On their bacon cheddar cornbread at Planks for 5 minutes into an air-tight container with a fork, the!, outside of log may be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs your comments minutes until. Ship, i grinned are so many things to love this recipe with you asap! Enough of this butter on pretty much anything you might want to will., cheesy Bonus t take any shortcuts with beating the butter biscuits ( i usually have a super in! At Barefeet in the fridge for up to a week also at no charge, this on! Savory breakfast bowls customized for you Dried Jalapeño on hand, omit salt. In accordance with our going to love about a sweet and spicy and works perfectly with chicken... Bettering powers of Jalapeño honey butter, your pal Rebecca from foodie with family has... Tearing pieces off a roll to “ test ” the butter at Planks gently... Beef and Vegetable Soup for dinner little words see more of our Caribbean cruise, check my! Log may be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño – just three! S an excellent flavor mate with grilled corn they make each bite that much more special imagine the powers... Cup melted butter a pinch of flaky sea salt great deal of heat and adding little...

Celestial Mechanics Author, Photographing Fairies Film, Theoretical Physics Projects For Undergraduates, Trishul Symbol In Science, Power Of Swastik, Winnipeg Zoning Legend,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52