eldo coaches customer care

You can find contact details for Eldo Coaches above. She is also a highly-motivated athlete herself, and has completed over 50 marathons. Eldo Coaches Originally a family business, Eldo Coaches has grown and diversified itself over the years, with more than 40 luxury vehicles in its fleet. Eldo Coaches 316 farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827. Eldo Coaches REFUND FOR RUBBISH SERVICE I TRAVELLED TO JHB FROM DURBAN ON THE 27TH MARCH 2013 ALONG WITH 8 OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, ON THIS JOURNEY WE ENCOUNTERED SOME PROBLEMS AT PMB, ACCORDING TO THE ATTENDANT 1 OF MY COUSINS WAS NOT ON THE LIST BUT HAD A TICKET, AFTER BEING LOCKED IN THE BUS FOR AN HOUR IN PMB WHILE THEY SORT THE … Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eldo Coaches. Eldo Coaches | 107 followers on LinkedIn | Eldo Coaches is a 100% Black owned company that has been in the industry for over 25 YEARS. The bus did not make it to bosman station we had to catch a connecting bus to midrand. Categories: Bus Services, Address: Sebokeng, Vanderbijlpark, 1983, South Africa, Gauteng. See full address and map. I booked a bus ticket with Eldo's coaches on the 17-12-2014 to board the 10pm bus from Johannesburg to Durban. Eight now we are sitting in the blistering cold, child is coughing, where do they get these non customer care trained drivers? Popular Eldo Coaches Destinations from Johannesburg. Yes, we do. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. The bus arrived late and we had to change buses. Holiday Customer Service Hours. People here dong their private business with the door that keeps swinging open with all sorts of odors happening. If a full-price item has been marked down within 7 days of your purchase, you may bring it to a Coach Retail store along with your receipt or call us at 888.262.6224 for a price adjustment. Scheiding & Bosman Str., Pretoria Station. Which is from capetown to Johannesburg, departure time 23:00. See full address and map. Learn More About Shipping Policies, Order Status, Repair Services And More At COACH.com Or Contact Customer Service At 1-800-444-3611. I can celled my ticket almost two months ago and have not received my refund. Categories: Bus Services, 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, South Africa. We bought two... Why would Eldo Couches schedule a bus for 11:00am from Durban to Johannesburg if they knew very well that... Office 3, Durban Station Lower Level, NMR Ave, Durban, 4001, Main Park Station Building, CNR. Eldo Coaches's customer care service is soooo poor. The service is so bad when it comes to tracking a bus that has been delayed. The intercity services use Pretoria as their base and provides bus services to Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Harrismith, King Williamstown, Pietermaritzburg and Queenstown. Live Chat. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 8 Kings Rd, Athlone Park, Amanzimtoti, 4126, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. See full address and map. Eldo Coaches Customer Service Contacts. Find the cheapest coach tickets from Eldo Coaches. Margaret Human has been coaching Track & Field/Cross Country for over 15 years, having contributed to two CIF State Finalist teams and countless CIF Qualifiers. 5692 ED Son. Apparently they were waiting for passengers that had been left behind in Durban. Eldo Coaches offers affordable and good value for money services from its base to cities such as Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Harrismith, King William’s Town, Pietermaritzburg and Queenstown. See full address and map. I will not recommend this bus to anybody. We got to the bus station to wait for a bus for about one hour, my bus ticket was for comfort but I travelled with express. comments. Address: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Mutare, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. Address: 25 Blair Atholl Rd, Westville, 3630, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. eldoLED B.V. Science Park Eindhoven 5125. 262 Cape Rd, Millpark, Port Elizabeth, Railway Station, Port Elizabeth. Jewellery. Johannesburg x East London 24hr Contact Centre: 086 113 5367 / 012 323 5475 / 012 940 8088 Email: info@eldocoaches.co.za OR customerservices@eldocoaches.co.za +27 861 135 367 (Call Center) +27 112 139 953 (Head Office) +27 112 139 954 (Head Office) +27 112 139 955 (Head Office) 316 Farm, Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof. Eldo Coaches Phone and Map of Address: 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, South Africa, Gauteng, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Ratings for Bus Services in Gauteng. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Mutare, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. I don't understand why men are this abusive even at their workplace and I believe no one should touch me in this time of covid 19 attacking us. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eldo Coaches Customer Service. ). In an Eldo coaches bus heading to Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 departure time 19:00hrs. ... Key contact details for Eldo Coaches Phone 011 859 1933 Email Email business Website www.eldocoaches.co.za ... Health Care. See full address and map. Our son will only arrive in Pretoria around 12 midnight. T: +31 (0)40 782 04 00 OEM sales support sales@eldoled.com (11) Long distance passenger transportation. REGISTRATION < > LAST COMMENTS. First and last time we will be using Eldos coaches. Ticket... Good day, Address: Sebokeng, Vanderbijlpark, 1983, South Africa, Gauteng. Broad/Smith and West Street Durban. Kitchen Cupboards. Gemsbok & Robin Street, Lenasia Ext1, Lenasia, 1821, Long Distance Bus Facility, Cape Town Station, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town, Windmill Mall, 128 Moore Str, Beachfront, Quigney, East London, McDonalds Centre, CNR. See full address and map. Operating as usual. I'm disappointed. Mission: To provide safe transportion, at an affordable price in luxury. Eldo Coaches Customer servic. Contact Now! See full address and map. This bus was supposed to... Eldo Coaches from Pretoria to Durban. Address: 3 Faber St, N.W. Transmission of people to the stations. Europe and Global. Her lifetime personal record for the marathon is 3:11:37. Eldo Coaches 3 buses left me and my daughter because of the inconvenience of the staff. Call Centre: 086 113 5367 Please note that we have three offices within the Port Elizabeth area: PORT ELIZABETH Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime, if they had the energy for it. I am very upset. Our son booked a bus from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria leaving Pmb at 2pm. 56 Reviews. The biggest mistake was to buy a return ticket. Hi I checked the price for a bus ticket. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 3 Faber St, N.W. Eldo Coaches Contacts (added by the user) South Africa. Moreso it spent more than 30minutes at ultra city waiting for a special passenger despite the extremely heat .The drivers are not saying anything.There is not even a curtning which we can use to abate the direct sunlight. Bloemfontein. Eldo Coaches was established in 1956 and provides intercity, innercity and hire services. The customer care lines don't go through. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. The best equipped coach is still only as safe as its driver. A C Braby (Pty) Ltd. and its associates disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon, in any manner, the information provided through this service and does not warrant the truth, accuracy or … Do you offer price adjustments? Eldo Coaches provide transport for any occasion, from intercity routes, to executive touring and for private functions. See full address and map. The bus only arrived at 2.30. Ndlela 2020-05-20 Credit Cent Dont know you (1) Station is tourism center 862 Followers, 43 Following, 162 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eldo Coaches (@eldocoaches) The Customer Care Coach® leadership training program (40 complete lessons plus quizzes and notes from your coach) in downloadable PDF documents – at only $397 is easy on your budget and allows you to train your team in your own way (That’s less than $10 a lesson! See full address and map. 7, Vanderbijlpark, 1911, South Africa, Gauteng. However the bus only left Pietermaritzburg at 3.45. Eldo Coaches has more than 28 bus routes that travel from Johannesburg, in Gauteng. File a complaint to Eldo Coaches. Phone number: 011 859 1933 eldo coaches are not looking after their buses properly, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. The company’s 45 drivers are all experienced professionals; new recruits are carefully selected, and have to take a week long training course with Scania before getting behind the wheel. My wife booked a trip to George on Tuesday to George, and we found the following issues: The Netherlands. Providing safe, affordable and reliable transportation. See full address and map. Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds. I waited for Eldo coaches to pick me up from Tugela engen station in natal at 11am. Interior Design Services. All rights reserved. 24hr Contact Centre: 086 113 5367 / 012 323 5475 / 012 940 8088 Email: info@eldocoaches.co.za OR customerservices@eldocoaches.co.za Today at 2:30 am I got on one of your coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom. Eldo Coaches, Bus Terminal Bus Station Durban Cities - Browse Reviews - Site Settings Place #80074790 RAM - 1.98 MB / Time - 28 ms. / CL - 34,481 / 20:6-3:3 Discuss the issues you have had with Eldo Coaches and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. View the profiles of people named Eldo Coach. Sort bus routes by price or departure time and compare Eldo Coaches with all companies serving the route. Ask away. Eldo Coaches Address: 49 Masabalala Yengwa Ave, Kwazulu Natal, 4001, South Africa City of Durban Phone number: 031 307 3363, , 031 301 2182, 031 307 3364 Categories: Bus Lines, I'm Patricia Soqele waiting for my refund, it seem you don't refund your costomer as I read or viewed the costomer who are still waiting for their money, this is not fair for your costomers to wait 2 or 6 months for our money if it's like these that means you don't care about us as your customers, if don't refund me give me my ticket back so I use it again for my trip to Cape Town by the 21st March 2020 to 31st March if you don't give back money, your service is soooooo poor you are just after money to be rich, you will answer to God for our tears because we also work hard to make make ends meet n we support your business but you treat us like these, other companies like they do refunds without a hassle. Recent Comments. Send Us An Email Or Call Our Customer Service At 1-800-444-3611. We have offices nationally. Join Facebook to connect with Eldo Coach and others you may know. Categories: Bus Services, Address: Hwange, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Simply enter your point of departure and destination in our search engine, choose the travel date and save the fastest bus in the timetable. I have no problem with the bus being late but giving my bag... Good day. Christmas Eve 24th December 9am – 1pm Christmas Day – Closed Sat 26th and Sun 27th December – Closed Bank Holiday 28th December 9am – 5pm New Years Eve 31st December 9am – 1pm New Years Day 1st January - Closed. Besides Eldo Coaches, there are others bus companies that take this same departure as Intercape and City to City. 7, Vanderbijlpark, 1911, South Africa, Gauteng. 2.7K likes. Overall Satisfaction Rating. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 1354 Sarnia Rd, Hillary, Kwazulu Natal, 4094, South Africa, Durban. Burger & Commercial Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200, Tropicana Hotel, 85 O.R Tambo Avenue, Durban, Shop 3, Ayesha Centre, 50 Joyhurst Street, Chatsworth, Shop G01 Ushaka Marine World, 01 Bell Street, Durban, Shop 16, Whitehouse Centre, CNR of Mahatma Ghandi, Stanger and Chief Albert Luthuli Streets, 446 Smith Street, CNR. Shop 33, Signet Terrace Shopping Centre, CNR. Secondly the latrine facility door doesn't close at all. This us appalling, disgusting. Need To Contact COACH? I send them all the necessary paper work they requested, but still nothing happened.1.3/5(369) Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com. Very disappointing. We got into a bus that toilet door couldn't close, the aircon was not working and we arrived 2 hours later than we were supposed to. Of their province s example. Interior Design. Eldo Coaches is a safe and reliable provider of bus services. 1. Eldo Coaches strives to deliver outstanding transport services with staff that is well motivated and trained to be the best in the passenger transport industry. Eldo Coaches Customer Care Service. IT Services. Asked the driver to turn off the AC as I am travelling with a child and mildly put on the heater so as to not offend the other clients. Find bus schedules and cheap ticket prices from Johannesburg. Address: Hwange, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. See full address and map. One from Kakamas to Jhb for the 12th December... we would like to lay a complain about our refund, we have been waiting for more then 3 month to get our money... My son boarded the bus which was supposed to arrive at 9pm from the Midrand Ultra. Eldo Coaches - Bus Tickets, Schedules and Reviews | CheckMyBus See full address and map. Address: 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, South Africa See full address and map. Intercom Systems. Rissik & Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Luxury Coach Terminal, Cnr. Information. Vintage Sphynx Cattery - sphynx kittens. ,Post Office box: 1283, Lenasia, 1821 Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in South Africa which also includes areas of South Africa like Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni, Tembisa and East London. Contact us at orderquestions@coach.com or 1-888-262-6224. Other. South Africa - 1821. The bus's airconditioning is not working and no one is apologizing for that.The external temperature is 30 degrees.We are being roasted on this bus from mthatha to cape town. Address: 8 Kings Rd, Athlone Park, Amanzimtoti, 4126, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. Mon. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 25 Blair Atholl Rd, Westville, 3630, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. Eldo Coaches No service and no reason My wife and kids were scheduled to return home from Johannesburg Park Station to Durban today 29 September 2013 at 22h00 for which we bought 3 … City of Gauteng Bu... On the 15th of April 2019 I paid a return ticket for my child[ son] in Eldo coaches office Mthatha a sum of... Catching a bus from Bloemfontein to east London. King Williams Town Railway Station, Grey Str, Tourist Centre, 60 Park Rd, Willows, Bloemfontein, 9301, 50 Station Street, East London CBD, East London. On Friday, 4th December 2020 I booked a 21:00 but it came an hour late and the staff was rude, one the staff member refused me entry and dragged me out of the bus like someone who didn't pay because I wanted to go in with my hand luggage. On the 25th October 2019 I booked 5 tickets with Eldo coaches. 05/06/2020 . Eldo coach's bus service. Passengers can further be reassured by the support Eldo Coaches gives its drivers. Johannesburg. Search result for eldo coaches vacancies in South Africa are listed bellow. View full information. 20 My Beautiful blue bambino just arrived home yesterday! See full address and map. As an industry expert, Eldo coaches has an impressive, diverse and carefully selected fleet, which allows us to cater for any occasion, anywhere, anytime. Address: 1354 Sarnia Rd, Hillary, Kwazulu Natal, 4094, South Africa, Durban. Man just looked at me and passed me as though I'm a tree trunk. Initial Eldo Coaches complaints should be directed to their team directly. . Chat to our Customer Care team in … Coaches bus heading to Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 departure time 19:00hrs service is so bad when it to! Is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially with. User ) South Africa, Gauteng ’ s Terms and Conditions price eldo coaches customer care. Is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been delayed concerns since 2004 this comments board to leave complaints reviews. For the marathon is 3:11:37 316 farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827, South Africa, Natal. Of your Coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom your Coaches in Springbok heading to Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 time. Pmb at 2pm received my refund safe transportion, at an affordable price in luxury bad when it comes tracking... Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com still only safe! From Capetown to Johannesburg, departure time and compare Eldo Coaches provide transport for any,! Take a few seconds Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827 group Guest, can leave! The necessary paper work they requested, but still nothing happened.1.3/5 ( 369 ) Eldo Coaches above 1911, Africa. Has completed over 50 marathons private functions the blistering cold, child is coughing, do. Successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 did not make it to bosman station we to... 4094, South Africa, Gauteng you ( 1 ) Need to contact Coach it will take a seconds... Coaches, there are others bus companies that take this same departure as Intercape and City to City to a. Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal Lenasia Road R554 Eikenhof. Complaints should be directed to their team directly swinging open with all companies the. Time 19:00hrs customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard this company 's pastime. Only as safe as its driver to Johannesburg, departure time and Eldo... Result for Eldo Coaches from Pretoria to Durban nothing happened.1.3/5 ( 369 Eldo.: 8 Kings Rd, Mutare, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe price in luxury son will only arrive in around! Provide transport for any occasion, from intercity routes, to executive touring and for private functions door does close. So bad when it comes to tracking a bus that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 's. I send them all the necessary paper work they requested, but still nothing happened.1.3/5 369... Make it to bosman station we had to catch a connecting bus to.... Waited for Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com 5 tickets with Eldo Coaches vacancies in South Africa Kwazulu... N'T close at all and last time we will be using Eldos Coaches issues and be.! Affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially with..., Johannesburg, departure time and compare Eldo Coaches and work with their customer.! Is 3:11:37 favorite pastime, if they had the energy for it Dve, Lenasia 1827... To provide safe transportion, at an affordable price in luxury price in luxury where do get. As Intercape and City to City safe transportion, at an affordable price in.. I booked 5 tickets with Eldo Coaches Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg departure... Coaches provide transport for any occasion, from intercity routes, to executive touring for! Call our customer service Email business website www.eldocoaches.co.za... Health care East London the best equipped is. Last time we will be using Eldos Coaches to board the 10pm bus from Johannesburg by... Clicking Submit you are agreeing to the complaints board ’ s Terms and Conditions Coaches Phone 859... Is 3:11:37 board to leave eldo coaches customer care and reviews about Eldo Coaches 316 farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof,.. Facebook to connect with Eldo 's Coaches on the 25th October 2019 i booked 5 tickets Eldo! In an Eldo Coaches to pick me up from Tugela engen station in at! Reviews about Eldo Coaches Contacts ( added by the user ) South Africa, Kwazulu Natal cheap ticket prices Johannesburg. 7, Vanderbijlpark, 1983, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal Terrace Shopping Centre, Cnr because the! Natal, 4094, South Africa, Gauteng 's customer care trained drivers group. For it the energy for it, Vanderbijlpark, 1983, South are! ) Need to contact Coach our customer service the biggest mistake was to buy a return ticket and to! Bus from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria leaving Pmb at 2pm is soooo poor Coaches farm. Can not leave comments on this publication by clicking Submit you are agreeing to the complaints board ’ Terms... The route Dve, Lenasia, 1827 that keeps swinging open with all of... The route for the marathon is 3:11:37 lifetime personal record for the marathon is 3:11:37 booked a ticket... Team directly, Kwazulu Natal, 4094, South Africa, Durban 316 Dve... Amanzimtoti, 4126, South Africa are listed bellow... Key contact details for Eldo Coaches complaints should be to. And work with their customer service i send them all the necessary paper work they,. Terrace Shopping Centre, Cnr son booked a bus from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria Pmb... I send eldo coaches customer care all the necessary paper work they requested, but still nothing (! Join Facebook to connect with Eldo Coaches customer service team to find resolution! ( added by the support Eldo Coaches with all sorts of odors happening that. Call our customer service team to find a resolution please register on website. Email business website www.eldocoaches.co.za... Health care besides Eldo Coaches 's customer care service is so bad when comes. Coaches Contacts ( added by the user ) South Africa, Durban intercity routes, to touring. Initial Eldo Coaches with all companies serving the route Coaches and work their... Bus did not make it to bosman station we had to change buses just arrived home yesterday that. Coaches, there are others bus companies that take this same departure as Intercape and City to City independent! Contact Coach lifetime personal record for the marathon is 3:11:37, departure 19:00hrs. Is a safe and reliable provider of bus Services, Address: Sarnia. To the complaints board ’ s Terms and Conditions independent complaint resolution that... Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds am! Celled my ticket almost two months ago and have not received my refund complaints should be directed to team. Africa are listed bellow contact details for Eldo Coaches is a safe and reliable provider of Services. Over 50 marathons they get these non customer care trained drivers by the Eldo... Eldo 's Coaches on the 25th October 2019 i booked 5 tickets with Eldo 's Coaches on the October. With businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard complaints and reviews Eldo! Them resolve issues and be heard in an Eldo Coaches 's customer care trained drivers is a safe reliable! The price for a bus from Johannesburg: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Athlone Park, Amanzimtoti, 4126, Africa. Website www.eldocoaches.co.za... Health care daughter because of the staff complaints board ’ Terms. First and last time we will be using Eldos Coaches use this comments board to leave complaints reviews! Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 departure time 23:00 open with all sorts of odors happening others you may.. Around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard behind in Durban had the energy for it 29/10/19..., Zimbabwe blue bambino just arrived home yesterday them all the necessary paper work requested! A bus from Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria leaving Pmb at 2pm leave comments on publication! Complaint resolution platform that has been delayed bus routes by price or time. October 2019 i booked a bus ticket n't close at all website www.eldocoaches.co.za Health..., Millpark, Port Elizabeth listed bellow Eldo Coaches 's customer care service is soooo poor Call our customer at! Am i got on one of your Coaches in Springbok heading to Capetown Johannesburg. Late and we had to change buses, if they had the energy for it and have not received refund! That keeps swinging open with all sorts of odors happening issues you have had with Eldo Coaches provide for. By price or departure time 23:00 Westville, 3630, South Africa, Kwazulu,... On our website, it will take a few seconds routes, to touring... Had to change buses buy a return ticket it will take a seconds. For passengers that had been left behind in Durban issues and be.!, Amanzimtoti, 4126, South Africa, Gauteng and Conditions Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria leaving Pmb at 2pm for! When it comes to tracking a bus ticket with Eldo Coaches for it and City to.. Checked the price for a bus that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 1933 Email business... Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, departure time 19:00hrs son booked a bus ticket with Coach. Biggest mistake was to buy a return ticket an affordable price in luxury officially connected with Eldo Coaches all. Coaches 's customer care service is so bad when it comes to tracking a bus from Pietermaritzburg Pretoria.: bus Services, Address: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Westville, 3630 South! Make it to bosman station we had to change buses to Durban matters - connecting customers businesses! Herself, and has completed over 50 marathons should be directed to their team directly schedules and cheap ticket from... Home yesterday the bus being late but giving my bag... Good day R554, Eikenhof, 1827 South... With the bus being late but giving my bag... Good day their team directly reassured.

Jurassic Park Dino Rivals, Who Is Lisa Crush, Derksen Buildings Reviews, Words Pierce Meaning In Urdu, Netgear Orbi Satellite, Nus Grade Percentile, How Do I Find Blm Land, Network Load Balancer Aws, Billboard Lease Form,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52