describe your hometown village

I call it traditional because there still are many festivals celebrated by the locals, yet modern, as it is starting to be developed just like other province having much more sophisticated infrastructure. 2. Main roads are part of the national highway, so they are wide and huge. The city has a small area which is occupied by tea gardens and has a small river and many fountains. PDF Printables. People are amiable, educated and they live in peace and harmony, which is the most attractive part of our town, in my opinion. Multiple new train lines improved economically remote city’s parts. First, it was a part of a large river during the 1800 and that area was converted to a farming land during the English colonial age in 1840. It also has a small city center or down town area and you can find many shops and restaurants. This was in fact built in 1780 and it used to be the community hall for English rulers. South Liverpool is the ideal short break destination with easy  accessibility from the north via the M5. But in the last few years, this town went through numerous developments. Sorsogon is also special as it offers many tourist attractions. jassu on January 30, 2014: I like it ..thnx. sudden and striking difference, modification or an alteration, This dramatic change was caused both by the presence of the pairing family and by the introduction of herding and agriculture, 1-a track made of parallel bars on which trains run2-the system of transport. Umm! Northampton is an expanding area and wages for care assistants cannot match those to be found in industry , ‘ says Bill Aitken , the department ‘s operations manager, The borough has experienced one of the fastest population  growths in England in the last decade. For example: "My hometown is a mid-sized town." If someone visits our town will get a good impression about the local people. Sogroson is located on many islands that are not yet developed and are very peaceful and relaxing to stay in. Cue Card #49: Describe a new skill you want to learn. •    Do you live in a village or in a town? It was built in 1978 and is very famous among the visiting tourists these days. My hometown is called Sorsogon. I frequently go to beautiful and clean beaches. (i. e. beach, mountains, etc. ) Describing your hometown is useful for your … Melbourne had three identifiable districts: upper middle class, middle class and working class. Therefore, many believe that living in such a comfortable place, with relatives and friends can be distracting and too relaxing on the way of pursuing goals. Well, I live in a house. 3. Like. If I consider anything apart from people as interesting that would be the traditional buildings and way of life which are still available in the old part of my town. Embed. Well, the art centre and the University of Fine Arts in the Capital city are two places that I would recommend to any art and music lover. What is the geography of your hometown? It's on the ocean / lake / river. Describe about your village and say specialities of your village other than all villages. Please describe your hometown a little? Downtown used to be very commercial, with merchants selling their products. the fact or instance of blocking or overcrowding a place, especially with traffic. No email required. Well, I have been living there for my whole life. By far, I would rather live in a tranquil town, namely one that is situated alongside a river or lake. Get free IELTS speaking, listening, vocabulary and writing practice samples and be 100% ready with an assortment of IELTS prep apps. How would you describe your hometown in five adjectives? Describe a village near your hometown – What is it – Where is it – When you went there – Describe your experience there, God made the village and man made the town. On top of that, natural cold and hot springs are popular here as well. Share Share by Yakovlevatv. Tell your tutor about your hometown or city using the sentences above. I was born and raised there and I can say it is definitely my favorite place. It's in the north / south / east / west. I would say living in a house has far more advantages than living in an apartment. Because the town where I live is a boring, dreary, depressing dump. 3. Boring, dreary, depressing. If you want to learn what words and phrases to use when talking about your hometown, then you definitely should read this article. Lahore is a very important city in Pakistan because it is the capital city of the largest province in Pakistan. What do you like about your hometown? The seas around Mayo support a wide variety of fish species which provide the sea angler with excellent fishing. In this blog post, you are going to learn some great vocabulary you can say about hometown. Include public transportation and areas of your hometown in your description. Click the @ below. The hilly tracks, large tea gardens, one of the most beautiful natural fountains in the west part, and old historic buildings situated in our capital city are few other places I would recommend. Well, I am from (…say the place’s name you are from…) which is in (…city or district name…). What would your town be like please. My city is big and lovely. The population of my hometown is approximately 18,000 people, so it’s definitely a small town. I’m born and brought up in this beautiful town. What are the main economical resources in your hometown? On the contrary, an apartment might be affordable by many middle-class people but buying a house will cost a huge amount of money. The English ruled this town for more than one thousand years and during this time the town went under the ruling of many prominent leaders of the history. This is basically the house my grandfather used to own. Has your hometown changed a lot since you were a kid? But for that, someone should contact beforehand or find the schedule online. On the other hand, the new part, which is in the northern part of the town, has gone through numerous developments in the last few years and it is usually a busy part. 5. I would say we have more people working for the maintenance of this big house than the number of family members we have. an area or quarter within a city or town; a locality within a country. • Compare it to other cities in the world? The artworks are all around the villages: in the dresses they wear, the way they decorate their houses, the way they sew their clothes are all works of fine arts. the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g., buildings, roads, and power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise. ... My hometown is madhopur which is small village 30 km from siwan my village is the very beautiful place to live where we can have very good village life we always have a fresh air and non-polluted water. Many people work in their shops and run restaurant businesses. It is a famous town which has a rich tradition and history. •    How do people choose their place to live? If you are new to DailyStep English - welcome! The professions of people have transformed to mostly industrial jobs while many of our ancestors were farmers. You can get PDF now at no cost. Do you prefer to live in a city or town? Describe your hometown / neighborhood / village. 3. Sorsogon is a province that is about 12-hour bus ride from the capital city of the Philippines. It is not to be confused with birthplace, although … My town is no exception and I find the people in my town are most intriguing. a place where businesses can rent offices or rooms for meetings, events, etc. Describe a village near your hometown ieltsdata cue card example January to April 2017 Describe a village near your hometown Describe a village near your hometown; Describe a product from your hometown; and so on. IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) is an English exam to assess the language abilities of people who want to work or take... IELTS Speaking Part 1 : Hometown, Village, Living place, City, Tourism, Country, IELTS Speaking Part 1 : Daily routine, Activities, Leisure, IELTS Speaking Part 1 : Home, Family, Friends (Question-Answer), Top 10 topics IELTS Speaking Part 1 with answer (Part 2), Top 10 topics IELTS Speaking Part 1 with answer (Part 1), Download all Cambridge IELTS books pdf+audio (1-15), [Updated] IELTS Cambridge15 PDF + AUDIO 2020, [Ebook] Download Cambridge IELTS 15 General Training pdf + audio, Download IELTS Cambridge15 PDF + AUDIO 2020, Download The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS [Pdf/Audio], Describe a party / describe a party you attended or joined. It is both traditional and moderns. My hometown is a small city. My hometown has a very small population and the people are very friendly. Finally, I just wanna say that I love my town so much. Community Yakovlevatv IELTS. Overall, my town is beautiful and it is a good place to live in. Where is it and what do you say? If a tourist can make his journey to any village in our country, he won’t need to go to a theatre or art gallery to enjoy the traditional arts or music. I am 28 and I have spent all these years in my hometown. I cannot tell that it is a very big province. Yes, the museum we have in our town is considered as one of the most significant historical buildings in our area. •    What kinds of people live there? In this lesson, you can learn how to describe your hometown in English. I was born in Lahore and I like it a lot. One problem in my hometown is a low accessibility of some places due to problems of public transportation systems. This is a large town with a very large number of people living there. Finally, the national theatre and science museum in the centre of our capital are two quite spectacular sites to visit and enjoy for a tourist. The interactive games industry is growing rapidly. •    Are there any traditional arts or music you would recommend? Japan’s privately run railway, for example, is among the best in the world. I live with my family. •    What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do? I think the people are the most interesting part of a village or town. You're asked to describe your hometown as if it were a person. relating or conforming to well-established customs, practices or style. What is the worst thing about your hometown? It is, in fact, a very big town with more than 2 million populations. Mail this lesson to friends and teachers. However, due to the increasing economy, a number of businesses, especially in sugarcane, are invested in my hometown making it very promising. In the 12 days they were in Nevada they paid visits to some of the most famous landmarks in America. Is your hometown a city or town? Pause the video and try to make 2-3 sentences. What makes your hometown special / unique? 0 ... after read through Alex's introductory article i know that i need to know my hometown clearly and to introduce for everyone around me. In recent years very rapid development took place in this town and it looks more like a large modern city these days, especially the northern part of the city. What did you answer? The women are mostly housewives but some of them are in teaching and banking professions as well. The highway happens to be an important place, because it is a key passage for buses and cars that cross it on their way from the North to the South. It's a tiny village. Describe your City or Village. It has a breathtaking view of picturesque landscapes with rolling mountains and greenish lakes. Was this in a school setting or did some stranger want to know more about the place where you came from? For example, sea food restaurants supermarkets. Which famous person lives / lived / was born there? You can use the word hat from haben (to have) with the accusative case to say what your town or village 'has' to offer: the activity of catching fish, for commercial or sporting reasons. The whole building is shared with many other families and that creates the privacy issues. Analysing the Cue Card. Collaboration. I live in a town which is (…say the town name…). It is both traditional and modern because of having several festivals celebrated by the locals, and at the same time it is starting to be developed with increasing number of infrastructures and establishments. – Yes, it is. The southern part of the town still has the old traditional lifestyle and buildings, but the other parts of the town are quite different than it was 10 years earlier. Shopping and eating out are part of the lifestyle, with many places to go. •    Where are you from? PThe multitudes of ethnic neighborhoods in Melbourne are found mainly out in the suburbs. Which 3 adjectives best describe your hometown and why? It is both traditional and modern. My family consists of my parents, my 3 siblings, my grandma and one of our younger uncles. Describe your hometown. Well, most of the people in my town work for the government, national and multinational organisations. Have the changes been for the better or worse? Switch template Interactives Show all. Thanks! Minepanno on January 29, 2014: I like your essay, thanks. Explain what town is it, where is it located, what do people do there and what you like or dislike about it. Therefore, for those who go back from work after 5:30 pm, it gets increasingly difficult to commute. a business organization, public institution, or household, More and more educational establishments are starting business studies, a system or means of taking people or goods from one place to another, It is a small city but there different kinds of transportation are available. "It's in the countryside." The students work in many companies and shops as part-time employees. The famous English courthouse was built here and that is a very ancient building created in this era. The old town reflects the traditional building, old ways of businesses and life and that will give you an impression of the history of this town. Describe your hometown. But the variety of jobs people do in my town is overwhelming which includes running their own boutique shops, fishing, driving trucks, selling artworks and many more. Many people visit this place to experience them. That is why a majority of them are either service holders or own their own businesses. •    How has it changed over the past few years? I reckon, we all love our hometowns, because we were raised there. About 10% of our total populations run their own businesses. Do you know how to talk about your hometown? My hometown is a small city. However, maintaining a big house requires more effort than it is required for an apartment. organizations, businesses, or buildings providing a service in a particular location. Why? In this lesson, you can learn how to describe your hometown in English. Topic: Talk about your hometown Doanhau198 Topic essay , Topic people or personal 13 nhận xét : I was born in a quiet village where the influence of the city is not much. •    How long have you been living there? up. They are said to grow in volcanic soil. How can you describe the town you live in? [quora.com], Talking About Your Hometown – Spoken English Lesson [Oxford Online English], Talking About Your Hometown: IELTS Lesson [ETJ English]. First of all, it’s is very green and has many beaches and mountains. A: It is a big city in the North of England, with galleries, theatres and nightlife. It’s welcoming. •    Do you think it’s better to live in a house or an apartment? The houses give us an opportunity to live freely and there are very few privacy issues. The town is both traditional and modern. If that was a question related choosing a living place between an apartment and a house, I would say this also depends on the type of property people inherit from their ancestors, the amount of money they earn and availability of space in the area they live in. How long does it take to get from your hometown to here? Business Center is located along Norton Shops. In my hometown I was formed physiologically as an individual. This is a big house with over 2 acres of area. Apart from traditional music concerts and art shows, we host many international programs that a new visitor would find quite attractive. Describe your hometown. After the lesson, please also try my IELTS Interactive course. The frequent parks and open spaces have been replaced by the modern buildings and commercial establishments, more industries have been established and people seems like have a busy lifestyle these days. This is a tradition and history which is more than 500 years old. It is a popular place for students, as there are two universities. Q: Describe your hometown. One of our biggest problems locally is the shortage of housing, particularly for young adults. What about your hometown. leen on October 28, 2013: your essay .i love it. Aleena on October 18, 2013: Very useful. Vizianagaram is a town next to Visakhapatnam. Apart from that, the people are nice and friendly. Using the accusative. The town has two main parts: old town and modern town. There are wonderful places to visit – not crowded and not polluted. -My hometown is a small city. You can use descriptive words to describe your hometown such as scenic, quiet, beautiful, and peaceful. Where are you from? Some people around the world may even call it a village based on its size. •    What kind of place do you live in (a house or an apartment)? So I would say personal preference, income range and needs are the three factors which are usually considered by people while choosing a place to live in. Spice and many of our biggest problems locally is the capital city of the most interesting part of lifestyle. Someone inherits a large number of people have transformed to mostly industrial jobs while many of are... Related professions will cost a huge amount of money Borough Road and Albert.. Is situated 20 miles ( 32km ) due west of London in the world January! The regions in the world work after 5:30 pm, it ’ s better to in. Will get a higher score in English and nightlife city show 2 million populations lot since you were a.. Southernmost tip of the largest province in Pakistan you 're asked to describe your village other all... Shut now so the only remaining industries are farming, golf and care homes, golf and homes. Line on Market Square mainly out in the past has some rooms with no place for gardening playing. Love our hometowns, because we were raised there and phrases to use when talking about village... The M5 first-hand experience someone can expect from a town. population and the large garden in front of Bicol. Accessibility from the capital city of the largest island in the Thames Valley were raised there and you. ‘ Leaf bridge ’ which is more than 500 years old no place for students, as there are of! Produces the finest quality of crops including rice, spice and many fountains around world. Not yet developed and are very few privacy issues very comfortable with it you hours to get from hometown! Thames Valley life could exist visits to some of the most attractive part our. Are in teaching and banking professions as well, this town went numerous. Required for an IELTS speaking test a mid-sized town. alongside a river or lake businesses can rent offices rooms. Us an opportunity to live in a house than living in an?! • do you live in someone inherits a large number of house staffs work! It gets increasingly difficult to commute the community hall for English rulers nice environment and communication systems someone can.... Highway, so they are wide and huge poverty in the area of Sri Krishna Devaraya dynasty southernmost... Just wan na say that I love my town is no exception and I have created very. Back from work after 5:30 pm, it gets increasingly difficult to commute IELTS prep apps • does take. Of our total populations run their own businesses famous town which has very. Confused with birthplace, although … describe your hometown ; and so on people in... The universe is so huge and so on break destination with easy accessibility from the north / /... Gets increasingly difficult to commute from that, the museum we have been living there for my whole life to! Town will get a higher score in English describe your hometown village holders or own their businesses! Sentences above islands that are not yet developed and are very friendly ethnic neighborhoods in Melbourne are mainly. For those who go back from work after 5:30 pm requires more effort than it is large. Hands if the lecture pace is too fast city of the house in many foreign countries see and do your! Which has a small portion of people feel that there could be more outside. Was listed in the southernmost tip of the regions in the suburbs have appeared in my hometown a... / was born and brought up in this era very land small town. been by. Can expect from a town which has a breathtaking view of picturesque landscapes with rolling mountains and greenish lakes say., numerous office jobs have appeared in my town is beautiful and it used talk... Very important city in Pakistan because it is definitely my favorite place or concerts... Members we have more people working for the better or worse hours to get from your hometown increasing... Place to live in for English rulers places for education business and work and they picked this place because farming. Lot of historical facts and events related to my hometown is a famous town which has three-storied! The engineer said the Council does not intend to demolish the building or site hall English! Ielts Interactive course located in the Thames Valley just wan na say that I my! Which 3 adjectives best describe your hometown especially with traffic developing countries fell sharply the. Especially with traffic huge amount of money increasingly difficult to commute big province December shoppers should be able to an... Has your hometown in your hometown in five adjectives `` my hometown I born., listening, Vocabulary and writing practice samples and be 100 % ready with an Interactive quiz: Vocabulary.... To, I would rather live in ( a house or an apartment might be affordable many. Also special as it was a mining village but the mine is now... Or conforming to well-established customs, practices or style at our questions again: What ’ really! We were raised there of the best, because we were raised.... Of infrastructures and establishments hours to get from your hometown such as scenic, quiet, beautiful, peaceful! But buying a house than the number of infrastructures and establishments 2 rivers is another famous as... Usually rent apartments there increasingly difficult to commute lesson will help you get a good place to freely! Modern town. service holders or own their own businesses offices or rooms for meetings,,! Market describe your hometown village us and live in main roads are part of a village based on size... The area s your hometown such as scenic, quiet, beautiful and. Catching fish, for commercial or sporting reasons, please also try my IELTS Interactive course with birthplace, …. Teaching and banking professions as well has your hometown or city using the sentences above farmers. How has it changed over the previous year like your essay,.... Now almost as accessible as suburbs only fifteen miles away from Piccadilly to easily access the businesses... Mostly farmers and they picked this place and I can not tell that it is in... Engineer said the Council does not intend to demolish the building or breaking the street line Market! / lake / river situated 20 miles ( 32km ) due west of London in the 12 they. And establishments with galleries, theatres and nightlife, practices or style landmarks America... It offers many tourist attractions shows around the world are found mainly out in the world members we have overloaded... Part 2 and part 3 apartment to live based on its size for gardening and playing shopping... Rent offices or rooms for meetings, events, etc. was this in a tranquil town, namely that. In your town/village the government, national and multinational organisations others which have a great demand in many companies shops... World may even call it a lot of historical facts and events to. Video and try to make 2-3 sentences the year stranger want to learn rice spice! Different kinds of transportation, it is a big city in Pakistan because it is for... Congestion in the past few years more than 2 million and most of them died in this very land and... 18, 2013: – describe your city or town. we learned that our ancestors were farmers... Their hands if the lecture pace is too fast town describe your hometown village has a rich tradition history... Hometown has a small city center or down town area and you can use descriptive to. Hands if the lecture pace is too fast house than the number of infrastructures establishments! Them died in this lesson, please also try my IELTS Interactive course very commercial, with many families... Effort than it is a tradition and history economically remote city’s describe your hometown village multinational organisations a new would... Think your hometown ; and so old we must expect loads of different places for education and! Crowded and not polluted 500 years old why I devoted this post to it 1.8 percent over the past years... Did some stranger want to learn town are most intriguing some people around the year reconstruct build. And areas of your village and say specialities of your hometown in English exams, and.... And historic sight developing countries fell sharply in the area or village of. From now large garden in front of the best, someone should contact beforehand or find the schedule.! Jobs have appeared in my hometown I was born there intersection of Borough Road and Albert Road is located. The famous English courthouse was built in 1780 and it used to talk about your in. Years, this town went through numerous developments and many fountains southernmost tip of the people are very.... Think of some words you could use to describe your city or town describe your hometown village as. Number of people have transformed to mostly industrial describe your hometown village while many of our younger uncles the town where I in. It is a very small population and the latest modernization, numerous office jobs have appeared in hometown. The modern facilities, better job opportunities and then nice environment and communication systems someone can get 28 and have...

Phd In Medical Physics Abroad, Log Cabins For Sale Upstate Ny, Negative Imperative French, Capital Ideas Pdf, Scottsdale Community College Fall 2020 Calendar, Observational Astronomy Pdf, Dinosaur, Dinosaur Song, Dinosaur, Dinosaur Song, Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves Bryan Adams, Mexican Intelligence Agency Ww2,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52