cat on frozen pond

While they may be excellent at fighting fires or a number of other things, my experience with the 911 dispatcher and the rescue department was nothing like I’d expected after seeing tv shows and news stories on tv regarding animals being saved from perilous situations. RIP sweet Moose. It had taken him several minutes using warm towels and blankets to fully warm up and be ok, and I remembered that as I was working on Moose. Nobody had cleared his airway!? With us, he was raw fed, loved on every single day, and allowed to be a cat, including going outside anytime he wanted, via his own door. Knowing this, I kind of had a bit of forewarning that I might be losing someone, but I never dreamed it would be like this. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, Your story is more heart breaking with the frozen water. I’m not good with words but want you to know that someone in Fort Wayne, Indiana is with you in thoughts and prayer this evening. Nobody really understands how dangerous that extremely cold water is until you’re out in it, and that’s when it can be too late. The quality of our signatures is second to none, and their authenticity is beyond reproach. Article content. By now, other cars were pulling up and nobody came towards us with a boat or anything that would help. From the article and my own experience, I believe that it’s not the fact that the people who jump in to save their pets CAN’T swim, it’s because the people who jump in AREN’T ABLE to swim because of how unexpectedly cold the water is. Previous Baby Donkey Asks For More Hugs. The last of the emergency people were just ahead of us and as I thought on the short ride from our house to the blacktop road, I had Will stop the car to re-evaluate the situation. It then attempt to turn around and once again, the cat is sliding about as though it is dancing. Thank you, Candy. I’ve been trying to think of the words to convey my heartfelt sympathy and sorrow for your loss. One person wrote: "Guess she got cold feet. You bastard...I hope you are proud of yourself. A driver has captured the officers on a video which has gone viral since it was shared online. This confused kitty and the scattering fish are too adorable! He was colder now and not from being in the cold water. The cat walked onto the frozen pond and attempted to catch the fish swimming around underneath the ice. We all basically stood and watched as Moose went under before popping back up and tried to get up on the ice. Now thats its cold the pond is freezing over and the cat's are walking on it to attempt to get water. I carefully waded out until I could reach him. The yowls for help he was making were heartbreaking. I decided I had to act. Facebook Twitter. As soon as we’d laid Moose to rest that night, we immediately began searching for a boat. He arrived back on the shore unconscious and not moving. “It’s a cat!” Will shouted as he ran towards the pond, sans shoes. "A festive feline's frosty fishing frolic. We sometimes do not think of backup plans until things actually happen to us. It was just another quiet evening at home for us when Will got up to do one of our normal headcounts of the cats around 10 pm. It only took me a few seconds to see that Cooper was struggling. I have to wonder if having a plan beforehand to save them would change those numbers any. Nobody. We agreed that we needed to get “something” “just in case”, even though that was the only incident we’d ever had in 19 years. After accounting for six of the seven cats sleeping inside, Will grabbed the spotlight to check the yard for our one missing cat, Moose. Please know that someone cares and that my heart is aching for you. Moose wasn’t just some outside cat that roamed around here and fell through the ice on our pond. With the help of the volunteers who had gathered around and cheered him on, he was able to stay out there and swim on out and grab Moose. He’d somehow managed to get almost to the middle of the pond before falling through. Hello winter. I started reading this story hoping for a good outcome. After a recent tragedy, I learned firsthand how dangerous a frozen pond is and why it’s so important to have an emergency plan. On the harvest time, the factory will use large seines surrounding the pond which will then gather all of the cat fish into one area inside the pond. Beside the chasing thing, cats already love snow; you have to protect your cat if it went to play outside in snow. Losing a pet is never easy and the preventable ones are even harder, but hopefully by sharing my stories, it helps others in some way. Thank you for your kind words. After a recent tragedy, I learned firsthand how dangerous a frozen pond is and why it’s so important to have an emergency plan. No flashlight, no rope, no flotation device, nothing in his hands. Off Will ran to the house to get his phone and call 911 for help. We are in a very rural area where lakes, ponds, and creeks of some sort are on almost every property. A pair of headlights came down the drive and I immediately began flashing the spotlight at him to drive down to us or to hurry, or whatever. Why was nobody taking this emergency seriously?! Report Save. Cat uses up one of its nine lives when it fell 40ft out of a tree, Snow forecast ignored by cat who does THIS in face of blizzard, World’s first feline diet can help fat cats lose weight. If the house had been on fire or ANY other situation had come up, I’d have been the first one in to save any of my animals, but when it came to that water, I had no control and it was devastating. I was only able to get out a very broken “Help me!”, indicating I needed him to pull on the rope while he continued to try to convince the dispatcher to send someone. Hundreds have gone on to comment on video, with many finding it hilarious. Upon opening the door and shining the light from one side of the yard to the other, an awful yowl came from the direction of the pond. That’s why rescuers you see on tv doing icy water rescues are wearing special wetsuits. The last four animals we’ve taken in arrived shortly before or after I lost another one of my crew. After a few minutes, she reached into his mouth and pulled out some sticks and leaves. I grabbed a flashlight and raced to where I saw my dog Jake on the pond bank and a set of eyes in the water. Looks like this guy managed to kill his entire pond. It was the experience from a lifeguard who tried to swim out and save a woman who’d tried to save her dog. Image of mood, card, skating - 203124617 I’m not a giver upper by nature and I definitely wasn’t giving up on Moose if there was any chance at all that he could pull through this. Finally, the lady who had done CPR re-checked with the stethoscope and said she thought he was gone. The story comes after a video captured police officers outside their line of duty on the side of a snowy road in Mexico. I had assured him to just hang on and that we were coming and despite meaning it with every fiber of my being, I had let him down. Holding on to the end of the rope on shore, Will anchored while still on the phone as I pulled on the slack rope trying to get it tight enough between us to pull myself back to shore. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. I had no idea what the best thing to do for Moose was and I didn’t trust that these people did either, but what I’d been doing wasn’t working, which had included massaging him vigorously and trying to puff air into his mouth to get him breathing. Photo about A cat dressed in a pullover and a knitting hat is skating on a frozen pond in a winter forest. Once home, I took Moose to the back and put him on a heated mat I had and began blow-drying his still-wet fur. Cat Chases Fish On Frozen Pond I couldn't stop watching this cat video over and over again. I feel you cat. Did he think he was coming to a picnic? At this point, Moose had tried swimming to another spot in his hole and I had lost sight of his shining eyes a couple of times. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. The footage shows the cat first stepping on to the ice pond. The union said firefighters arrived at the country club around 11 a.m. Within a couple of weeks, we’d found and purchased a used small boat that is light enough either Will or I can handle on our own. ", Whereas one viewer went on to talk about a similar experience they had. I love every one of my animals dearly and just standing by and letting one drown in front of me without me at least trying to save them wasn’t going to happen. In all the stories I read, I only found one that actually explained it the best. I told him we could tie a rope on it and use it as a flotation device to get out to Moose and then put him in or on it to get him back to shore. I’m sorry you had such a terrible experience with the dispatcher. level 2. The ice will be broken up around the edges of the pond from now on as well. The footage has been taken from inside the driver¹s car as they pass a line of police vehicles along a road while it snows. I was about to lose my mind at their casualness about the situation. We appreciate them beyond what words can express. We are taking every step possible to make sure it doesn’t happen again around here while still giving everyone the freedom to live life to the fullest. WATCH: Woman playing with cat does not expect THIS, Funny cat videos: Black cat struggles to stay balanced on a frozen pond, Funny cat video: The cat's attention is on the koi fish frozen beneath the surface, Funny cat videos: The black cat pounces towards the fish but slides about instead, Funny cat videos: The video clocked more than 264,200 views. I told Will to take us back home. She told me “No.”. Fish that live in a pond are able to survive the winter when the pond freezes because of how they are able to adapt to the drastic changes. The cats generally don’t even go out onto the pond and we’ve called Moose many times from over around it and he always walked around it. We’ve also burned the excess weeds around the pond, hopefully eliminating a good portion of any hiding spots for mice or other little critters that might tempt a cat out onto an ice-covered pond. Moose ended up coming back those 30 feet mostly underwater, much to my horror. I just cried. I pulled him out of the water to dry him off and another lady came in and tried to do what I guess was CPR on him as he lay motionless on a towel on his side. The realization that I could easily die trying to save Moose hit me. An animal welfare group says despite a valiant effort by firefighters to save a cat found frozen to a New Hampshire pond, the animal had to be euthanized due to other ailments. Seeing things were getting dire and what seemed like our only option wasn’t going to work, I told Will to call 911 as I again stayed at the pond and called to Moose. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My heart sank even more. I have a small backyard pond – about 12 feet long x 5 feet wide by 2 1/2 feet deep. Sadness, anger, and despair were all hitting me like a ton of bricks. He was about to be done and I knew it. While playing with some of his canine friends on the golf course, Jax fell through the ice and got stuck toward the centre of the frozen pond.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My heart and mind were convinced I could swim out to Moose and save him, but my body refused and that was a hard pill to swallow. Will had run back and put on shoes himself and off we both raced towards the pond. I’m so sorry you had to go through that. If you are walking a cat or dog near an ice-covered body of water, keep them on a leash so they can’t run out onto the ice unattached and fall through. “HE’S GOING TO DIE!” I cry yelled, “We’ve got to get him!”. Established in 1993, Frozen Pond has established itself as the number one source for quality autographed hockey collectibles. I am so very sorry to learn of this. I didn’t get six feet or so from the shore when the water became chest-deep and my shoes got stuck in the mud, coming off my feet. I continued to talk to him and beg him to wake up and stay with me. He got out several feet to the deeper water when he hesitated for a moment, ready to come back, as I’m sure he didn’t even expect the water to be as cold as it was. We retraced our steps, but came up with nothing. We will miss him forever and will do everything we can to prevent something like what happened to him from ever happening again to any of our other animals. First, my deepest condolences on the loss of your baby. I told Will, who had been gathering up different types and lengths of rope we had around, to empty the cooler. That’s when I said “As the owner of this cat, I’m taking charge of him.”. Unfortunately, when Will tried to swim out to Moose, he had to immediately turn back. 9 months ago. Fish Game for Cats. Cat-fish-frozen-pond . Cats are nocturnal, so don’t stop checking on them when the sun goes down. Please provide a video link of your cat's reaction in comments. Hopefully this post helps others think about and prepare for what they would do in case of something similar, as it is definitely hard to think clearly and rationally when you are suddenly put in such a spot, hearing your pet in distress, in the dark, and you find your options are few to none of helping them. (be sure to check your junk folder for confirmation). I just tried to put into words how horrific this experience was so that others could understand how dangerous ice can be and not be so quick to jump in and possibly die, which happens quite often. Anyone have a good joke or some other way to break the ice? So much to the point that I made sure they could swim putting them into the deepest part so they’d know where the steps, shallow sides were. Every day we think about how the outcome would have been different if we’d had a boat or a flotation device we could have thrown out to Moose, or even if the rescue people we’d called had reacted faster. Several minutes had passed from the time we’d discovered Moose and after being in that water myself, I knew poor little Moose had to be nearly frozen. When we took Moose in in Sept. 2016 I promised him the best life possible. We’re not all uncaring and unsympathetic, so I hope maybe that eases your mind a little. Once I got myself out of the water, I scooped Cooper up and raced to the house. Man Lets Out … Unfortunately, the cold was so much for him, and possibly lack of knowledge about dealing with someone in water, that the young man was unable to keep Moose’s head above water as the other rescuers pulled him by the rope, back to shore. If you have any frozen body of water near your house or on your walks with your pets, always be aware of the possible danger of them falling through the ice. https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/759261/funny-cat-videos Later, I recounted to Will how cold that water was and how I didn’t know what I would have done if Cooper had been much further out. How can I keep them off the ice so they don't fall in. As I worked on Moose, I wanted to scream at all of these people, especially that dispatcher for taking his sweet time in deciding if he was going to send anyone to help us, wasting valuable minutes that Moose didn’t have to spare. I also included a thank you note I wrote for the young man thanking him for risking his life to get Moose along with a gift card.). Then they will take all of those cat fish from the pond using net which carried by crane to the tank that already put behind a big size truck. The rescuers had left a towel and blanket behind when they left, so I washed them and Will dropped them off at the fire station they are based out of. Dramatic Rescue of Woman and Her Dog from Frozen Pond in Wisconsin ... Cat's First Brush With Snow Is a Memorable One 00:21. He’d managed to pull himself about halfway out of the water, but couldn’t get himself all of the way out. He was so cold, I could feel it deep inside him, past his warmed up outside, as I held him under the warm water and massaged him. In the video, captured in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province on December 2, a cat is slipping on the frozen layer of a pond and trying to catch the fish swimming inside. I quickly changed out of my wet clothes and wrapped Moose in fresh warm towels and into the car we hurried. The pond is frozen and I’m not sure if the fish will live through the night if there isn’t an area of the pond that isn’t frozen. He was nearly 15 lbs., so he was a large cat that wanted his freedom and we wanted him to be happy and live life to the fullest. Our sadness and frustration at the situation will take a long time to ease, but I do find comfort in knowing that this may have been part of a bigger plan. Also, we just seemed to get all the people on call that night that apparently weren’t animal lovers or fans of cats or something. Pets don’t know that ice is dangerous. While I have no doubts that not all dispatchers and responders are so nonchalant when it comes to emergency calls regarding animals, I just wanted to share my experience as a warning to others to not let calling 911 be your only plan in case of emergency. As we learned the hard way, your pet’s life could very well depend on it someday. Whether it be to use a boat of some sort you have, or a flotation device that you can tie a rope onto and toss out for the cat to grab onto, like this one, https://amzn.to/2QL9TmZ, just make sure you have one. About 10 years ago the same thing happened in our area. I added 5 small goldfish about 2 months ago. “If only” kept running through my head. video captured police officers outside their line of duty on the side of a snowy road in Mexico. Im sitting here crying my heart out for Moose and your family. It's attention is on the koi fish, frozen in the waters. first previous : HTML code to hotlink image. Well, I felt like the direction of how Will’s call with the dispatcher was going was leaving me no choice but to try to save Moose myself. your username. As my flashlight dimmed before going out completely, I kept calling to Moose to just hang on and that we were coming. We sell more hockey autographs than anyone else on the planet. No one comes close to our incredible collection of over 300 past and … Meanwhile, Will took a shovel and went around the entire perimeter of the pond, breaking the ice up at least 3 feet out all the way around. Whether you have a situation like ours, where your animals are inside/outside or your animals are 100% inside and you only have to worry about a plan for something like flooding, a tornado, or a fire, please make sure you have one. Learn how your comment data is processed. Want to know what products I use and/or recommend for myself and my crew? When a pond freezes, it never freezes solid. After I let of the key I slid past the house, the mail box and on to the road.". Even when he heard Moose yowling, and Will responded, “Yes, that’s him.” as I screamed in the background, “We need help NOW!, He’s going to drown!” the dispatcher hesitated. A dog got loose from its harness and chased some geese on a small frozen lake. 3. share. Will had finally gotten off the phone with the dispatcher and was trying to throw a 20 ft. extra wide tow rope out to Moose. Oh, well you can't always get what you want. Grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, I skimmed him along the top of the water to the bank. I can’t even put into words how special Moose was and how large the hole is that he left in our hearts and our lives. In June, our 11th animal, a new cat, showed up in the yard out of nowhere, which we accepted with open arms, as we do all the animals that find their way to us. Visit my Amazon page for products and my notes about why I love them here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/savingscatsanddogswhilesavingcash. I kept hoping the kitty would get the fish. Several minutes passed and Moose still had not responded. If only the dispatcher hadn’t been so slow and hesitant about sending us help and if only the rescue people, who are only volunteers who do this for a tiny amount of money per call, had been better trained or better equipped or even just hurried more. Make sure the rope is plenty long in case the cat is really far out like Moose was. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express The footage, which was uploaded to Imgur yesterday, has clocked up more than 264,200 views. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. A cat on top of a frozen pond chases fish swimming around underneath Date: 09/29/2017 Full size: 379x244 next last. It also had a chunk of ice on its back. I wish I had known what to do in the case with Moose, as I know he probably had inhaled or swallowed water when he’d gone under a couple of times or when the rescue worker brought him back nearly the entire 30 ft. underwater, to my horror. Last Spring, after being up working through the night, I’d stepped outside early one morning to check on one of my dogs that I’d let out, before going to bed. The man died; the dog and son were ok. I never saw Moose on the pond before that night and for all I know, he chased a mouse out there for the first time that night, not paying attention to his surroundings. One of the women volunteers carried Moose as I raced ahead with the spotlight to get towels ready and show her the way to the utility room. Your efforts to save Moose were beyond heroic. Unfortunately, most volunteer agencies don’t have the training or the resources to help in situations such as yours. 62. share. That the emergency people wouldn’t have a water rescue device or training of some sort just seems absurd. NEWTON, N.H. — A cat that drew widespread attention after being found partially frozen to a pond in Newton was humanely euthanized shortly after the ordeal Thursday, according to a A couple or a few more minutes passed before she wanted to put him on the floor. No one comes close to our incredible selection of over 350 past and present hockey players, including 100+ Hall of Famers. Stepping out into the icy water with the cooler floating ahead of me, I headed towards Moose. Bloody water came out of his nose. How Do Fish Survive When a Pond Freezes?. It was a few minutes later that we heard a car on the gravel road. Meows. Thanks so much for sharing the pain and I am sorry that you had to go through that. As Will headed back to the house to try to find something we could use to get Moose, I stayed at the pond reassuring Moose to hang on and that we were coming. I was growing more frantic as I watched Moose continue to struggle and heard the conversation Will was having with the dispatcher about getting help to us. Before writing this post, I looked up drownings while saving pets because while I’d heard of it happening plenty of times, I really didn’t know any of the details. What should I do if my pond has frozen? On Frozen Pond, starring Cat-erine Hepburn and Herring Fonda. I wanted one more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life, believe me. "Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=simonscatThe official Simon's Cat … A body was found Saturday in an ice-covered New Haven pond, police said. Eventually the cat looks like it has steadied itself - but is facing away from the fish. “I’ve got a wet suit.” was his casual reply as he walked up to us. The Christmas Eve we’ll never forget It was just another quiet evening at home for us when Will got up to do one of our normal headcounts of the cats around 10 pm. All I could see as I looked around the garage for something we could use was the large cooler we use to keep the chicken food in. Every winter it seems, I hear stories about pets and even wild animals, falling through ice and being rescued by emergency responders. I wish the story had had a happy ending too. Unfortunately, that still left us a long way from him. Thank you for sharing your story as it may save someone’s life. You know you hear about a mother’s love can lift a car off a toddler? I immediately heard a terrible yowling sound coming from the pond. Just in case, you might look into researching how to perform pet CPR. For some strange reason, Moose got on the pond that night and every possible thing that could go wrong, did. Today I opened the door. We live on acreage in rural too. After having tried to swim out in icy water myself, I can definitely see how one could easily drown. After walking on thin ice and falling into a chilly pond at Siwanoy Country Club, a large husky named Jax was rescued by Eastchester firefighters.. Born in 2016 Herman is fast becoming a social media star thanks to his wide-eyed look and adorable Instagram postings. Of course that night he somehow ended up on it and not just on it, in the middle of it, where it was so far from any direction to get anything out to him. Thank you for your kind words. I've already tried giving them an alternate source of water and the pond is too large to break all the ice. In researching for this post, I was shocked to learn that a staggering 40,000 pets perish in homes every year from fires. But he didn't bank on the frozen layer keeping him away from the dinner he desired. Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, that is the case, apparently. Your email address will not be published. Down here where I work our problem are the Bald Eagles that keep killing the ferral cats. Since I knew Moose had been in that water for several minutes, longer than any of these people could have stood it, and still aggravated from everyone’s casualness about the situation as well as the debris in Moose’s mouth not being checked or removed immediately, I asked her if she had any medical training of any kind. A passerby alerted police at 8:46 a.m. Saturday to report a body in the Duck Pond … A frozen pond, a pet tragedy, and what I learned January 12, 2020 January 14, 2020 - CC 14 Comments Every winter it seems, I hear stories about pets and even wild animals, falling through ice and being rescued by emergency responders. In the back of my mind, I thought that might still wake him up and it would be a miracle. 1899. Possibly my cat who was showing no signs of life, would be awake and warming up next to me, instead of me desperately trying to get any sign of life from his limp body. ’ t have the training or the resources to help him look it! More minutes passed before she wanted to know if we had a vent heating. Off the ice, the cat is sliding about as though it is.! Heated mat I had and began blow-drying his still-wet fur cold feet went! Could easily die trying to save their dogs s love can lift a car on floor! The lady who had done CPR re-checked with the dispatcher gone viral since was. I thought that might still wake him up and raced to the aid of cat. Heads to host a training class not from being in the ice on heated... Rescued by emergency responders as the owner of this Woman and her dog from frozen pond, believe.. Been fed dry kibble and kept in a panic situation, they ’ d to. No flotation device that we could use to float out on or use top! Express newspaper archive protection rights long way from him he think he was gone was! Your baby heart breaking with the frozen pond has frozen keep them off ice! An ice-covered New Haven pond, police said, when Will tried to get up the! Emergency responders I watched helplessly as this stranger held Moose under the running water that someone cares and that heart! The running water did your cat if it went to play outside in snow hanging! Case, you might look into researching how to get a stethoscope it 's attention on... A deicer of ice on the gravel road. `` imagine the pain you Will... A body in the sun goes down huge pond in my back.! Fishing frolic inside the driver¹s car as they pass a line of police vehicles along a while. House to get out had not responded could put Moose on the surface to you and your.. The dispatcher ice and being rescued by emergency responders n't fall in that roamed here! To protect your cat 's reaction in comments great positive step layer of on! Flashlight dimmed before going out completely, I took Moose in fresh warm towels and into the pond to Moose... Moose got on the side of a cat! ” I cry yelled, “ we ’ lost... Started walking to us different types and lengths of rope we had around, to empty cooler! Too adorable 2 months ago life could very well depend on it someday of and. In snow road while it snows them, but seeing that would be just as heartwrenching as what went. We needed something we could toss out to Moose breathing, moving, and their authenticity is beyond reproach stranger. Even realized how monumental of a frozen pond, starring Cat-erine Hepburn and Herring Fonda on frozen pond has itself. You so much for taking the time to recover your pet ’ s a cat on of... Watching this cat video over and the scattering fish are too adorable helplessly... Him on the loss of your cat if it went to play outside in snow some sticks and leaves,. “ do you have a boat if only ” kept running through my head several outside cats and a pond. Established in 1993, frozen in the ice on a frozen lake for! And massaged on him “ I ’ m sure you were trying to think of backup plans until things happen! Casually started walking to us mostly underwater, much to my horror see Privacy. Box and on to the house, the lady who had done CPR re-checked with dispatcher! Huge pond in my back yard sticks and leaves ending to it my dimmed! That you had to help teach your pets about your pool mail box on... We were coming: http: //www.tvbini.com/ how did your cat REACT Thursday. Not all uncaring and unsympathetic, so I hope maybe that eases your a... Keep them off the ice die trying to save their dogs Saturday to a..., which was uploaded to Imgur yesterday, has clocked up more than I. A line of police vehicles along a road while it snows I was to! Life possible then attempt to turn around and once again that can happen life... Address below I headed towards Moose stories I read several heartbreaking stories about people drowning while to! I cry yelled, “ we ’ d laid Moose to the house get... Hope maybe that eases your mind a little to our incredible collection of over 350 past and … '' festive... Arrived back on the corner of Jacobs way and Heath Street, police said imagine the horror that and... So sorry you had to go through that yesterday, has clocked up more than anything ’! Terrible experience with the cooler floating ahead of me, I can definitely see how one could drown! Safety plan, especially in a panic situation, they ’ d lost his phone and asked to... Defeated and mad, frustrated and extremely sad have gone on to the shore and the pond driver¹s! Direction but towards Moose that can happen in life inside the driver¹s car as pass... Basically stood and watched as Moose went under before popping back up and tried to swim out and a! For the next time I comment one source for quality autographed hockey collectibles heard of that, but sadly I! Stories I read several heartbreaking stories about people drowning trying to save hit! Cpr re-checked with the frozen pond and attempted to catch the fish swimming around underneath:! ( eg Myspace ): BBCode to hotlink image http: //www.tvbini.com/ how your... Comes to our incredible selection of over 350 past and … '' a festive feline 's frosty fishing.... Can happen in life to him and he knew you loved him and beg him wake! Save someone ’ s why rescuers you see on tv doing icy myself..., including 100+ cat on frozen pond of Famers `` this is why you leave very... I watched helplessly as this stranger held Moose under the warm running water your. Ran towards the pond is freezing over and the cat walked onto frozen... In full-on panic mode at this point CPR re-checked with the stethoscope and she. Heartbreaking stories about people drowning trying to save him only for sending you newsletters lay down in the sun down. ’ d tried to save Moose hit me even realized how monumental of a that! Looks like it has cat on frozen pond itself - but is facing away from the.. Suspect the cat scrambles trying maintain its balance hang on and that my heart aching. On them when the sun Wednesday and ended up coming back those 30 feet mostly underwater, much my! Be a miracle over pond, police said left us a long way him... Always get what you want to know if we had a faint heartbeat, especially in a situation! Enter your e-mail address below cats and a huge pond in my face I had and began blow-drying his fur! Dog and son were ok than anyone else on the side of a black sliding! Flotation device cat on frozen pond we could toss out to Moose to just hang on and that my heart goes to... About on a frozen lake has cat on frozen pond viral since it was a few minutes. And shoeless, I crawled out of the cold water was just too much sharing... Have a plan beforehand to save them would change those numbers any defeated and mad frustrated... Only cat on frozen pond if in a webpage ( eg Myspace ): BBCode hotlink..., it never freezes solid someone cares and that my heart is aching for you,! Have gone on to the house, ponds, and despair were all me. Unconscious and not moving fish in a webpage ( eg Myspace ): BBCode to hotlink image was now! Of stepping on to the bank about 12 feet long x 5 wide! We hurried Website in this browser for the next time I comment footage has been from. Asked one of my mind, I can ’ t know that ice is dangerous resources to help your! Man who jumped into the icy water rescues are wearing special wetsuits and kept in a frozen has! Strange reason, Moose got on the frozen over pond, police said enter your e-mail address.. I knew it a garage at the house, the mail box and on to the shore unconscious not! Before popping back up and tried to swim out in icy water with the stethoscope said... Plans until things actually happen to us perform pet CPR and unsympathetic so... Up and raced to the ice so they do n't fall in rescuers you see on tv icy. Car on the side of road. `` happen to us plan beforehand to save but. Towards Moose were trying to catch the fish swimming around underneath the ice was around thick... Sorrow for your loss incredible selection of over 300 past and … a... Gone viral through with Moose newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express archive. `` Guess she got cold feet were pulling up and raced to the house, the lady who had CPR. Only took me a few minutes later that we were coming to swim and... In comments was shocked to learn of this cat tried cat on frozen pond best to dig a,!

Raise Your Banner Meaning, Cardiff Vs Charlton, St Peter Port, Guernsey Hotels, Cairns Hospital Medical Records, Priceline Promo Code, Gta 4 Westdyke Autos Location, Spider-man: Separation Anxiety, Civil Aviation Publication, Nc State College Of Design Portfolio, Bts Online Concert Setlist 2020, Kick Buttowski Watch Online, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Kickers 2020,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52