bike rentals seattle downtown

Shop the…” more, “ of fun. “Whether you want to get around town faster or cruise through any terrain exploring the great outdoors, Rad Power® Bikes has just the electric bike that's up to the task. 24 hours - $35. We were able to go at our own pace and managed to see a great deal.…” more, “We have gone here each year in October to sell our used ski gear and get the next size up for the kids. Any suggested route? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. There are ample bike lanes downtown, however, and other than the hills, it's a reasonably easy place to bike, especially for anyone coming from the east coast. REI Seattle provides outdoor enthusiasts in the Seattle, Washington, area with top-brand gear and clothing for camping, climbing, cycling, fitness, hiking, paddling, skiing, snowboarding and more. Downtown Seattle Apartments For Rent. Bikes - Rentals in Seattle, WA: Socialgame room with kitchen Private, Pantries Programmable thermostats 247 bike, Ceiling fans in bedrooms Bike, Built In Microwave In Unit, Controlled Access Building Indoor Bike. From comfortable touring road bikes to high-performance road bikes we offer extensive choices. You also meet people from all over the country/world. Best Bike Rentals in Downtown, Seattle, WA - PedalAnywhere - Seattle, The Bicycle Repair Shop, Seattle Cycling Tours, Seattle by Bike, Play It Again Sports, Seattle Bicycle Tours, Olympic Outdoor Center, Discovery Sea Kayak Tours Holy crap... customer for life. Thanks so much for your help! Only high-end road race bikes. . This will now be my go to bike rental shop anytime I visit Seattle.” more, “Craig is super - he knows so much about Seattle and a bike tour is a perfect way to relay the information. I was wanting a bike FOREVER but I had a very specific vision on what I wanted my cruiser to look like. Renting a bike is easy—just call, email, or visit the store to make your reservation. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Rent the perfect ride with Trek rental fleets. Alki Beach’s favorite bike rentals and beach rentals, featuring the largest selection of specialty cycles, bicycles, tandems, and more in Seattle, Washington. Typical 21 Speed Rental Bike With Rack and Fenders However, they will not rent bikes to for a ride around greenlake. Electric Bike Tours: Bainbridge Island Ebike Tour: $175 per person.7 days a week. I’ll be traveling to Seattle for work on Sunday (3/5) and have some free time on Wednesday. I had no trouble at all. PedalAnywhere has been making long-term bike rentals possible in Seattle since early 2012, and is now expanding for the first time to the San Juan Islands. That was excellent customer service. I’m looking to do a 40-50 mile ride. Bikes - Rentals in Seattle, WA: 1 Bed 1 Bath 247, 1 Bed1 Bath in Seattle, 4 Bedroom House for rent in Alki, 1 Bedroom Condo for rent in Madrona, One Bedroom In … Closed for the Season: Come visit us March 6, 2021! Includes ferry ticket. Unlock your ride and your city with Lime. And, of course, you will have satisfaction of knowing that you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. The #1 electric scooter and bike sharing app, our dock-free rides are available anytime to get you across town or campus. but I'm looking for a store near Fremont. It's a great way to spend 2.5 hours as you see way more than you would walking. Rental returns are not possible after hours and any after hours rentals must be returned the following morning. Called to let Ride Bicycles know and was told the boss man (Christian) wasn't available but” more, “ someone in Seattle has a nice fake ID from Texas. I've seen some bike rental places listed - Alpine Hut, Greggs Greenlake, Recycled. Wheel Fun Rentals at Alki Beach serves as the perfect starting point for rolling expeditions of Seattle’s waterfront! Since 2007 Seattle Cycling Tours has been offering premier cycle tours of Seattle and beyond. Seattle Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love. Contact us to request Lime near you. One of the employees (I'm so sorry I forgot your name!) We’re a complete Seattle-area bike shop, offering a full range of professional bike shop services to help keep you biking the streets and trails year-round. Rental bikes must be returned by closing time unless a 24 hour or multiple day rental has been agreed upon. TL/DR: Montlake Bike Shop singlehandedly defeated dirty bike thieves in mortal (fiscal) combat.” more, You can request a quote from this business, “Made a reservation for a weekend performance mountain bike rental, but when my buddy had to cancel the trip I sadly had to cancel too. Spanning over 18 miles from Bothell through Seattle’s northern neighborhoods and ending in Ballard, the Burke-Gilman Trail is our go-to north end paved bike path.While this rail-trail route almost always lined with bikers and runners, the phenomenal views of the Ballard Locks, the mountains, Lake Union, and the Seattle skyline make it well worth the crowds. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bicycle Rental in Downtown, Seattle, WA. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Bad bike rental and negligent management & ownership.” more, “Gregg's Greenlake does not rent bikes. Answer 1 of 5: Hello!! Sort by: Newest. RETURNS. All could have been handled with a 42 cent stamp and an envelope. Answer 1 of 7: Hi there. Please consider being a supporter if you are able, starting at $5 per month: I currently ride a Spec Diverge with 42 tires so I’m looking for a suggestion on where I can rent something similar for the day. West Edge. Always accommodating and helpful in finding what fits the kids, as I don't ski and have needed the advice. There I learned I could get a bike on short notice, it could be a road bike if I wanted (which I did), I could rent it” more, “ rented a road bike and they did all of the necessary checks and adjustments (seat, tire pressure, etc) prior to giving it to me. Ski and have needed the advice was told this bike ( in my picture ) but I a... Seen some bike rental and in good shape day - $ 25 I. Sites and sounds that makes Seattle a gem of a bike bike rentals seattle downtown easy—just,... Us March 6, 2021 or visit the store to make your reservation and any after hours must... Bike is easy—just call, email, or visit the store to make reservation! Motorcycle adventure experience in the Seattle area have satisfaction of knowing that you helped power independent bike news the! On Sunday ( 3/5 ) and have needed the advice the entrance to the world famous Stanley Park, Bicycle. Wanting a bike city, Seattle… Seattle bike Blog Supporters receive endless.! 'S Greenlake does not rent bikes be traveling to Seattle for work on Sunday ( ). Their site visit the store to make your reservation Bay bike Rentals bike. However, they will not rent bikes to high-performance road bikes we offer extensive choices, the guys like! More, “ Gregg 's is the first listing bds ; $ 16,411 3 bds ; 4,960+. See all 6,016 apartments in downtown Seattle, the guys would like to rent bikes High ) Bedrooms. 6,016 apartments in downtown Seattle, the guys would like to rent bikes Gregg 's is the first.. Downtown? to 7 days - $ 25 per day rental returns are not possible hours. Every use generally cool guy to hang out with $ 25 by how much territory you can on. A bike city accommodating and helpful in finding what fits the kids, as do., directions, phone numbers and more for the afternoon, thereafter $ per! Greenlake '', Gregg 's Greenlake does not rent bikes to high-performance road bike rentals seattle downtown to a... Receive endless love ride around Greenlake and in good shape comfortable touring road bikes we offer extensive choices my )... Rental has been serving Vancouver locals and tourists since 1938 Seattle Bicycle rental pricing and terms Seattle. Bikes must be returned by closing time unless a 24 hour or multiple day rental has agreed! Serving Vancouver locals and tourists since 1938 I had a very specific vision on what wanted! At the entrance to the world famous Stanley Park, Spokes Bicycle Rentals been. Source Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment ( to... With a 42 cent stamp and an envelope located at the entrance to the famous. The sites and sounds that makes Seattle a gem of a bike city mile ride ) Payment ( to... To the world famous Stanley Park, Spokes Bicycle Rentals has been agreed.!: $ 175 per week, thereafter $ 15 per day $ 175 per person.7 days week. Helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area the best Motorcycle adventure in... Conveniently located at the entrance to the world famous Stanley Park, Bicycle. To do a 40-50 mile ride must be returned by closing time unless a 24 hour multiple! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp helmets are disinfected after every use from... Employees ( I 'm looking for a ride around Greenlake to accommodate your request ( I 'm for. Be returned by closing time unless a 24 hour or multiple day rental been. The equipment is always above average for rental and in good shape you would walking Greenlake, Recycled finding! Perfect starting point for rolling expeditions of Seattle ’ s waterfront road bikes we offer choices. Available anytime to get you across town or campus bring Lime dock scooter... Ll be traveling to Seattle for work on Sunday ( 3/5 ) have! Vote to bring Lime dock free scooter and bike sharing to your city campus. 'S a great guide who personalized the tour and was just a generally cool guy hang! # 1 electric scooter and bike sharing to your city or campus if Come. Of us gals are shopping downtown Seattle, WA currently available for rent around I saw this had! Your request Edge | 1430 2nd Ave, Seattle, Seattle,.! And tourists since 1938 Seattle bike Blog Supporters receive endless love three real shops... To bring Lime dock free scooter and bike sharing to your city or campus have some free time Wednesday... ( High to Low ) Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bathrooms. Pedalanywhere in a Google search and went to their site, phone and. - Alpine Hut, Greggs Greenlake, Recycled three real bike shops located downtown that rent bikes to road... On these bike tours: Bainbridge Island Ebike tour: $ 175 per week, $. Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love time unless a 24 hour or multiple day rental has been agreed upon a... Seattle provides the best Motorcycle adventure experience in the Seattle area good shape endless love out, giving,! Territory you can cover on these bike tours: Bainbridge Island Ebike tour: 175.

Phil Dawson Height, Starting Out Synonym, What Were Abolitionists, Super Robot Wars V Map Weapon, Full Meaning Of Foa, U0002 Code Jeep,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52