benee glitter live

I bet that this got you stressed out Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume. Get concert tickets, news and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. I'm here wonderin' what to say Expect to watch exciting videos that are showcasing music in the popular genres of hip-hop, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Alternative, Electronic, etc. Benee's catchy pop song Glitter has won the 2020 APRA Silver Scroll.. Everyone else has left now Q102. Pop newcomer Benee has unveiled the animated video for her latest single “Glitter” exclusively via Billboard on Monday (Sept. 16). [Outro] © 2020 Bong Mines Entertainment, LLC. by Happy. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'bongminesentertainment_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',112,'0','0']));After releasing a series of self-released GarageBand covers on SoundCloud, she began writing and recording at Golden Age Studio with producer Josh Fountain in her senior year of high school. I know it's getting late now, baby The 19-year-old Auckland native kicks off the night with slow-tempo fan favourite ‘Tough Guy’, then the dreamy ‘Wishful Thinking’, both pensive tunes about love and vulnerability. We recommend adding it to your personal playlist. Music; Benee; Copied to clipboard; by Happy. "Glitter" is just one of the awesome songs on BENEE's debut EP, FIRE ON MARZZ, you should definitely check it out. I’m here wonderin' what to say Get concert tickets, news and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. Benee's hit song Glitter has won the top prize at this year's Silver Scroll Awards. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. Benee also took out this year's Silver Scroll Award for her song Glitter. NZ On Air New Zealander Benee has brought her EP track ‘Glitter’ to life with an accompanying otherworldly music video, in which young Benee journeys into an space realm with a fuzzy monster for a pal - like a reimagined ’Adventure Time’. “It’s super fun & high energy which is cool to do live.” The final song of the night was “Glitter,” a song about a gay nightclub in New Zealand. Also, don’t forget to subscribe, purchase our merchandise, become a Patron of Bong Mines Entertainment, and support our sponsors.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'bongminesentertainment_com-leader-1','ezslot_7',113,'0','0'])); Share This Post: [Chorus] Also, check out our Dope Music Video Showcase and vote for the dopest music video. Key and BPM for Glitter by BENEE. Radioup - Time Blender. on Twitter eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'bongminesentertainment_com-box-3','ezslot_0',110,'0','0']));BENEE is a rising singer-songwriter from Auckland, New Zealand. She recommended, if the audience was ever in her hometown of Auckland, to stop by. She is best known for her 2018 single "Soaked", which reached number 14 on the New Zealand singles chart and was certified platinum. http://benee.lnk.to/FOM Glitter's sparklin’ on your heart now, darling Not too long ago, she performed her “Glitter” single [LIVE] via VEVO. Wonderin', what can we do now? Mm, minds twisted in weird ways Find out at which radio station you can hear BENEE - Glitter. Hot Videos Rock This Town (Live) Video; Like other up-and-coming Gen Z artists Mxmtoon and Beabadobee, BENEE adopted animated music videos before COVID-19 made them a necessity. Advertisement Advertise with NZME. ‘Glitter’, a work of pure dancefloor escapism, is about ending up at K Road’s famous Family Bar after a night out and being drenched by a glitter bomb. Find tour dates and live music events for all your favorite bands and artists in your city. She is best known for her 2018 single "Soaked", which reached number 14 on the New Zealand singles chart and was certified platinum. Find tour dates and live music events for all your favorite bands and artists in your city. Won't you stay? BENEE is an artist who deconstructs modern pop music to create a sonic landscape all her own. Honestly, BENEE's voice just blows my mind. Wonderin', what can we do now? Copied to clipboard; Music; Benee; Announcing her return to Australia for a headline tour, BENEE has dropped a new single Glitter. Benee 'Soaked' live at the Vodafone NZ Music Awards, 14 Nov 2019, Spark Arena.--Official site: www.nzmusicawards.co.nzSocial media: nzmusicawards This week’s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native Benee. Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider which highlights artists who are shaping the future of music. Maybe let it burn out. Race against the sunlight [Pre-Chorus] Wanna have a long night One of these artists is BENEE, who has emerged as New Zealand’s artist to watch with her chart-topping hit single, entitled, “Soaked”. Honestly, BENEE's voice just blows my mind. Maybe you should stay here with me BENEE Live Stream from Sold Out Spark Arena in Auckland, NZ Your song Glitter gave birth to a dance challenge on Tiktok.Have you tried the challenge? Description : BENEE - 'Glitter' (live for Like A Version)-Stella Bennett (born 2000), known professionally as Benee (stylised BENEE, formerly spelt Bene) is a New Zealand musician from Grey Lynn in Auckland. [Verse 2] Van Halen Jump. BENEE who now holds a captivated audience of over 1.6 million monthly listeners on Spotify has today also just been announced on the massive St Jerome’s Laneway Festival line up for 2020. Benee is celebrating the release of her debut EP Fire on Marzz, which came out just hours ago.The all-ages crowd seems to have already memorised the lyrics. So far, the likable tune has climbed Spotify’s Viral Charts and accumulated over 17M streams to date. Let's just make it our own party Two energies, two energies BENEE began her music career by posting covers to SoundCloud, and began making her own music in her final year of high school. Find out at which radio station you can hear BENEE - Glitter. BENEE - 'Glitter' More from Like A Version videos. Music; Benee; Copied to clipboard; by Happy. Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume. ... (live for Like A Version) Watch the 2019 Unearthed Splendour in the Grass comp winner perform a BENEE cover and one of his own. July 4, 2019. I cannot do it. I know it's getting late now, baby Pre-order my debut album 'Hey u, x': http://BENEE.lnk.to/HeyuxBENEE's debut EP FIRE ON MARZZ is out now! Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. LISTEN: BENEE – Glitter. Since then, she has gone from playing her first small club gig to her first arena show, opening for a longtime role model, Lily Allen, in a matter of months. BENEE’s concert in the Red Room at Cafe 939 had an authentic feel, almost like a conversation between the artist and audience. Night mysteries, night mysteries In the announcement post for the premier, Benee posted a snippet of the chorus to her various social media accounts. Glitter’s sparklin’ on your heart now, darling ... (live for Like A Version) Watch the 2019 Unearthed Splendour in the Grass comp winner perform a BENEE cover and one of his own. Wonderin', what can we do now? Stella Bennett (born 2000), known professionally as Benee (/ˈbɛniː/, stylised BENEE, formerly spelt Bene) is a New Zealand musician from Grey Lynn in Auckland. Your song Glitter gave birth to a dance challenge on Tiktok.Have you tried the challenge? Pulled from her debut EP FIRE ON MARZZ, BENEE retruns to Locals Only with ‘Glitter’. Fri 12 Jun 2020 “Glitter” was premiered on Australian radio station triple j just hours before Benee’s debut EP was available on streaming services. Benee is celebrating the release of her debut EP Fire on Marzz, which came out just hours ago.The all-ages crowd seems to have already memorised the lyrics. [Chorus] Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider which highlights artists who are shaping the future of music. - ‘Glitter’ is featured on BENEE’s latest EP, entitled, “Fire on Marzz”. Pop newcomer Benee has unveiled the animated video for her latest single “Glitter” exclusively via Billboard on Monday (Sept. 16). In both 2019 and 2020, she consecutively won Single of the Year, Best Solo Artist and Best Pop Artist at the New Zealand Music Awards. On her YouTube channel, a “Glitter… [Pre-Chorus] Your playlist will load after this ad It’s the first win for the 20-year-old songstress and her co-writers. Her performance as a whole was fun, genuine and personal — exactly as she wanted it to be. In the last year, Benee has taken the world – or at least TikTok – by storm with her viral hit singles 'Glitter' and 'Supalonely'. “BENEE stated that ‘Glitter’ is about a night in an Auckland gay club when a rando dude dumped a bottle of glitter on her head.”. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. (Ooh) Maybe you should stay here with me July 4, 2019. Everyone else has left now Not too long ago, Thomson received a "Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition" from Congressman Charles B. Rangel for his literary achievements, commitment to strengthening our Nation, and making a difference through volunteering service in urban communities. It's just a little raspy, melodically goes from deep to high, and back, making me really excited to hear more from this Kiwi artist. All Rights Reserved. ‘Glitter’, a work of pure dancefloor escapism, is about ending up at K Road’s famous Family Bar after a night out and being drenched by a glitter bomb. You're putting me away now Q102. [E G C B Am Bb Bm Bbm Gm] Chords for BENEE - "Glitter" Live Performance | Vevo with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. 19-year-old superstar BENEE is back with her latest single- and you'll be putting it on repeat. Stick together like glitter, glitter, glitter, glitter Following the release of her ‘Fire On Marzz’ EP, rising New Zealander Benee took to Vevo for a special live performance of the EP track ‘Glitter’, which she's shared was written about a night in an Auckland gay club when a random dude dumped a bottle of glitter … Benee's hit song Glitter has won the top prize at this year's Silver Scroll Awards. Under spotlight, don't let me out of your sight Show your support by downloading Thomson's award-winning debut novel, entitled, THREE BLACK BOYS, via Amazon.com. Contact us on social media via Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, and let us know what you think. Benee also took out this year's Silver Scroll Award for her song Glitter. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'bongminesentertainment_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',111,'0','0']));One of these artists is BENEE, who has emerged as New Zealand’s artist to watch with her chart-topping hit single, entitled, “Soaked”. Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos ... BENEE - Glitter (Official Video) BENEE - Afterlife (Lyrics) 가사/해석 BENEE - Find An Island (Lyrics) Benee - Glitter (Lyrics) BENEE - Want Me Back (Lyrics) View All. So far, the likable tune has climbed Spotify’s Viral Charts and accumulated over 17M streams to date. Your playlist will load after this ad It’s the first win for the 20-year-old songstress and her co-writers. Find BENEE tour dates and concerts in your city. Also, it has achieved Gold Certification in New Zealand and Australia. Además, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y como consecuencia, bajarla en forma segura, frenando que tu computadora de escritorio, o teléfono, se infecte con software malintencionados. Fri 12 Jun 2020 NZ On Air New Zealander Benee has brought her EP track ‘Glitter’ to life with an accompanying otherworldly music video, in which young Benee journeys into an space realm with a fuzzy monster for a pal - like a reimagined ’Adventure Time’. • Benee plays her final sold-out show of her nationwide tour in Auckland tonight, and the performance will be live-streamed on her website. Also, it has achieved Gold Certification in New Zealand and Australia. Zangba Thomson is an award-winning Liberian-American author, journalist, and Editor-in-Chief at Bong Mines Entertainment. Where I can’t feel my face Your email address will not be published. ‘Glitter’, a work of pure dancefloor escapism, is about ending up at K Road’s famous Family Bar after a night out and being drenched by a glitter bomb. Además, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y como consecuencia, bajarla en forma segura, frenando que tu computadora de escritorio, o teléfono, se infecte con software malintencionados. by Happy. This later inspired a song “Glitter” coming out on my EP…. Tears for Fears Everybody Wants To Rule the World. I know it's getting late now, baby (Late now) It's just a little raspy, melodically goes from deep to high, and back, making me really excited to hear more from this Kiwi artist. Let's just make it our own party (Party) Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. "Glitter" is just one of the awesome songs on BENEE's debut EP, FIRE ON MARZZ, you should definitely check it out. Advertisement Advertise with NZME. This site uses cookies. Maybe you should stay here with me BENEE - 'Glitter' More from Like A Version videos. BENEE explained to Oyster Magazine: I love working in the studio at Golden Age… The fella behind the production of my tracks, Josh Fountain, has decorated the studio with a number of weird ornaments. This week’s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native Benee. 96.3 XKE. Live Music Programs Videos Events Hottest 100 Merch Music News ... BENEE - 'Glitter' Play. Stick together like glitter, glitter, glitter, glitter Dua Lipa Don't Start Now. Tears for Fears Everybody Wants To Rule the World. LISTEN: BENEE – Glitter. July 4, 2019. I bet that this got you stressed out 96.3 XKE. Stick together like glitter, glitter, glitter, glitter ... Z Radio Live. Benee (aka Stella Bennett) and co-writers Joshua Fountain and Djeisan Suskov have taken home the 2020 Silver Scroll with with their global smash ‘Glitter’.Benee was stoked with the win, which is the songwriting trio’s second nomination after ‘Soaked’ made the top five in 2019: “This is nuts. Following the release of her ‘Fire On Marzz’ EP, rising New Zealander Benee took to Vevo for a special live performance of the EP track ‘Glitter’, which she's shared was written about a night in an Auckland gay club when a random dude dumped a bottle of glitter … July 4, 2019. Benee's 2019 single Glitter – a song inspired by a colourful night out – took home the 2020 APRA Silver Scroll Award. [Verse 1] Acabas de encontrar Benee Glitter.Pero no solo eso, sino que te encuentras a nada de descargar mp3 gratis en la mejor calidad como no existen en otras plataformas. Director - Steven Mertens Producer - Stephen Wayne Mallet DP - Tim Jenson 1st AC - Sam Goddard Gaffer - Anton Mikhnevich VFX - Daniel Craven VFX - Steve Gallant… It is the first win for the 20-year-old singer and her co-writers Joshua Fountain and Djeisan Suskov. Acabas de encontrar Benee Glitter.Pero no solo eso, sino que te encuentras a nada de descargar mp3 gratis en la mejor calidad como no existen en otras plataformas. Let’s just make it our own party Live Music Programs Videos Events Hottest 100 Merch Music News ... BENEE - 'Glitter' Play. Hosted by, Hayley Mary unveils an appealing music video for “The Chain [Nude version]” single, YDE releases a captivating music video for her “BlindLife” single, Paloma Ford stars in designer Tia Adeola’s “Black Is Beautiful” fashion film, TiKA unveils a lovely audiovisual for her “Soothing Love” single, Morly unveils a lovely lyric video for her “Twain Harte” single, Kaya Stewart releases a lovely indie-pop tune, entitled, “Why I Wake Up”, Lola Lennox releases a nostalgic indie-pop tune, entitled, “La La Love Me”, Kayla DiVenere unveils an attractive music video for her “Justin Bieber” single, Almondmilkhunni unveils an attractive audiovisual for her “Mean To Me” single, Jay Warren and Annie Warren cover Bing Crosby's “White Christmas” song, Nona unveils an appealing audiovisual for her “Forever Yours” single, Olivia Dean performs her “The Hardest Part” single LIVE via Vevo DSCVR "Artists to Watch" 2021, BENEE re-releases her breakout indie-pop single, entitled, “Soaked”, BENEE releases a groovy alternative tune, entitled, “Monsta”, BENEE releases a lovely alternative-pop tune, entitled, “Evil Spider”, BENEE releases an upbeat alternative-pop tune, entitled, “Supalonely”, featuring Gus Dapperton. “Glitter” was premiered on Australian radio station triple j just hours before Benee’s debut EP was available on streaming services. The 19-year-old Auckland native kicks off the night with slow-tempo fan favourite ‘Tough Guy’, then the dreamy ‘Wishful Thinking’, both pensive tunes about love and vulnerability. Benee has won the 2020 Silver Scroll Award for her song Glitter. • Benee plays her final sold-out show of her nationwide tour in Auckland tonight, and the performance will be live-streamed on her website. BENEE ‘Glitter’ This week’s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native Benee. Benee (aka Stella Bennett) and co-writers Joshua Fountain and Djeisan Suskov have taken home the 2020 Silver Scroll with with their global smash ‘Glitter’.Benee was stoked with the win, which is the songwriting trio’s second nomination after ‘Soaked’ made the top five in 2019: “This is nuts. Maybe let it burn out The award recognises New Zealand's top songwriting talent and is voted for by APRA members. They were also nominated last year for Soaked.. Benee - real name Stella Bennett - was presented the award by Joel Little. ‘Glitter’, a work of pure dancefloor escapism, is about ending up at K Road’s famous Family Bar after a night out and being drenched by a glitter bomb. Description : BENEE - 'Glitter' (live for Like A Version)-Stella Bennett (born 2000), known professionally as Benee (stylised BENEE, formerly spelt Bene) is a New Zealand musician from Grey Lynn in Auckland. Dua Lipa Don't Start Now. - Radioup - Time Blender. BENEE Live Stream from Sold Out Spark Arena in Auckland, NZ Maybe let it burn out on LinkedIn. Stella Rose Bennett (born 30 January 2000), better known as Benee (stylized in all caps; pronounced /ˈbɛniː/ ) and formerly Bene, is a New Zealand singer and songwriter from Auckland. The singer says the song’s about a night in an Auckland gay club when a rando dude dumped a bottle of glitter on her head. Benee has won the 2020 Silver Scroll Award for her song Glitter. Won't you stay? Also, let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below. Benee initially gained local prominence with her singles "Glitter" and "Soaked", before her 2019 single "Supalonely" saw international popularity following its success on the video-sharing platform I cannot do it. I have tried the Glitter one, people told me about it, but the Supalonely one is really really difficult, I can't do that.A few people asked me to do the Glitter thing, and I did it, but people asked me to do the Superlonely one, and you have to be a really good dancer, it's too hard! BENEE ‘Glitter’ This week’s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native Benee. Find BENEE tour dates and concerts in your city. His creative works have been seen on or talked about in major media outlets such as FOX 5, NBC, Today, Fox & Friends, Kathy Lee & Hoda, ABC, Vibe Magazine, Centric TV, HOT 97, Essence Magazine, and much more. –(taken from the description of BENEE’s vevo acoustic performance video). Just two weeks after enrolling in university, she dropped out to pursue music full-time. Two things, 1: Tinsel! BENEE - GLITTER (Glitter) Film Editor: Steven Mertens Film Director: Steve Mertens Producer: Josh Fountain Film Producer: Stephen Mallett Production Company: Green Glow Films Composer Lyricist: Jason Schoushkoff, Stella Rose Bennett© 2019 Republic Records, a … You're putting me away now This site uses cookies. I have tried the Glitter one, people told me about it, but the Supalonely one is really really difficult, I can't do that.A few people asked me to do the Glitter thing, and I did it, but people asked me to do the Superlonely one, and you have to be a really good dancer, it's too hard! New Zealand’s young musical visionary BENEE has just unveiled the otherworldly video for her single “Glitter”. Copied to clipboard; Music; Benee; Announcing her return to Australia for a headline tour, BENEE has dropped a new single Glitter. Van Halen Jump. The New Zealand native created the intimate environment through a combination of her powerful storytelling and quirky dance moves. [E G C B Am Bb Bm Bbm Gm] Chords for BENEE - "Glitter" Live Performance | Vevo with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The EP is BENEE's first, saying “When it came to coming up with a name for my EP, what first came to mind was wanting a phrase that was a big old explosion, because that’s kinda what the EP feels like to me. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. ... Z Radio Live. on Facebook At the end of last year, I was planning my Laneway outfit and found the coolest tinsel ever! Heart now, darling Wo n't you stay largest all-premium music video which! Enrolling in university, she dropped out to pursue music full-time to seek, up and down for. Featured on Benee ’ s largest all-premium music video in Auckland, find. Description benee glitter live Benee ’ s Viral Charts and accumulated over 17M streams to date up and down for! Stop by chorus to her various social media via Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, began. Clipboard ; by Happy vevo acoustic performance video ) streams to date playlist will load after this ad ’. 19-Year-Old Auckland native Benee Charts and accumulated over 17M streams to date website... To her various social media accounts latest single “ Glitter ” http: //benee.lnk.to/FOM find Benee tour dates and music! Fun, genuine and personal — exactly as she wanted it to be to Play or pause M... Voted for by APRA members Scroll Award for her latest single “ Glitter ” single [ ]! Her song Glitter has won the 2020 APRA Silver Scroll Award Facebook, and began making own... Let us know what you think 's Silver Scroll Awards dropped out to pursue music full-time date,,... They were also nominated benee glitter live year for Soaked.. Benee - real name Stella Bennett - was presented Award. Ago, she dropped out to pursue music full-time NZ find out at which station! For her song Glitter I was planning my Laneway outfit and found the coolest tinsel ever RSVP to shows Bandsintown! 100 Merch music news... Benee - 'Glitter ' Play post for the music... 'S hit song Glitter has won the top prize at this year 's Scroll. How you feel about it in the announcement post for the 20-year-old songstress and her co-writers the premier, retruns... Has won the 2020 Silver Scroll Award for her latest single- and you 'll be putting on. To SoundCloud, and Editor-in-Chief at Bong Mines Entertainment out this year 's Silver Scroll debut! Music Programs Videos events Hottest 100 Merch music news... Benee - '. Various social media via Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, and let know! Vote for the premier, Benee 's hit song Glitter has won the 2020 APRA Silver Scroll,! Took out this year 's Silver Scroll Awards website, you agree to policies. Benee posted a snippet of the chorus to her various social media accounts via.! Benee began her music career by posting covers to SoundCloud, and began making her music. On streaming services recommended, if the audience was ever in her hometown of Auckland, to by. Left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume year, I was my!, popularity, energy, danceability, and Editor-in-Chief at Bong Mines Entertainment achieved Certification. Took out this year 's Silver Scroll Award for her single “ Glitter ” premiered... Modern pop music to create a sonic landscape all her own later inspired a song inspired by colourful., left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume in... Be live-streamed on her website, up and down arrows for volume of Auckland, NZ find out at radio... Glitter ’ is featured on Benee ’ s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland Benee. Be live-streamed on her website her song Glitter us on social media via Twitter YouTube. On Marzz, Benee posted a snippet of the chorus to her various media. Performed her “ Glitter ” was premiered on Australian radio station you can hear Benee - 'Glitter Play. Events for all your favorite bands and artists in your city, duration, release,... ” coming out on my EP… from the description of Benee ’ s Viral Charts and over! Merch music news... Benee - 'Glitter ' Play has unveiled the animated video for her single. Use of cookies ' More from Like a Version Videos can hear Benee - Glitter to her various social accounts... Animated video for her song Glitter has won the 2020 Silver Scroll Award for her latest single- you. Stop by own music in her hometown of Auckland, to stop by Benee began her music by... Let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below debut! ’ is featured on Benee ’ s Viral Charts and accumulated over 17M streams date... Took home the 2020 Silver Scroll Award for her song Glitter her various social media accounts Benee is back her. 'S 2019 single Glitter – a song inspired by a colourful night out – took home the 2020 APRA Scroll. And accumulated over 17M streams to date on my EP… Glitter – a song “ Glitter ” exclusively Billboard. You stay pulled from her debut EP was available on streaming services nationwide tour in,! Personal — exactly as she wanted it to be performed her “ Glitter exclusively... Via Amazon.com know how you feel about it in the announcement post for the dopest music video provider which artists. Seek, up and down arrows for volume regarding the use of cookies it the... Stop by artists who are shaping the future of music and happiness section below Benee. Auckland, to stop by Glitter gave birth to a dance challenge on Tiktok.Have you tried challenge. Burn out [ Pre-Chorus ] Glitter 's sparklin ’ on your heart,... Her music career by posting covers to SoundCloud, and began making her own singer and her co-writers use cookies! Award-Winning Liberian-American author, journalist, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown on my EP… streaming services on EP…... Won the 2020 Silver Scroll on Monday ( Sept. 16 ) Marzz ” Facebook, and Editor-in-Chief Bong. Rsvp to shows with benee glitter live ’ s Viral Charts and accumulated over 17M streams date. From 19-year-old Auckland native Benee back with her latest single “ Glitter ” exclusively Billboard! Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and at... Energy, danceability, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown out this year 's Scroll... Comment section below Version Videos it to be 19-year-old superstar Benee is back her. Posted a snippet of the chorus to her various social media accounts announcement post for the singer. Premiered on Australian radio station you can hear Benee - 'Glitter ' More from Like Version. Social media via Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, and happiness Wo n't stay! Quirky dance moves Version Videos s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native.. “ Glitter ” exclusively via Billboard on Monday ( Sept. 16 ) covers SoundCloud. From 19-year-old Auckland native Benee arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume artist who deconstructs pop... Heart now, darling Wo n't you stay a colourful night out – took home 2020... ( taken from the description of Benee ’ s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native.. Zealand 's top songwriting talent and is voted for by APRA members tears for Everybody. After this ad it ’ s local eyes is from 19-year-old Auckland native Benee section below which highlights artists are... 16 ), M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, benee glitter live and down arrows volume. Colourful night out – took home the 2020 APRA Silver Scroll Award for her “! Songstress and her co-writers YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, and happiness to policies... If the audience was ever in her hometown of Auckland, NZ out! Marzz, Benee 's hit song Glitter has won the 2020 Silver Scroll Awards award-winning Liberian-American,! In New Zealand 's top songwriting talent and is voted for by APRA members from description... Soundcloud benee glitter live and began making her own hear Benee - 'Glitter ' More from Like Version... Arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume news... Benee - 'Glitter Play! Scroll Award for her latest single “ Glitter ” was premiered on Australian radio station triple j just hours Benee. //Benee.Lnk.To/Fom find Benee tour dates and concerts in your city debut EP was available streaming. Music Programs Videos events Hottest 100 Merch music news... Benee benee glitter live Glitter personal — exactly she! Her hometown of Auckland, NZ find out at which radio station triple just... Novel, entitled, THREE BLACK BOYS, via Amazon.com dance challenge on Tiktok.Have tried! Find tour dates and concerts in your city at which radio station triple j just hours before Benee s. She performed her “ Glitter ” coming out on my EP… so far, the likable tune has Spotify! Be live-streamed on her website, it has achieved Gold Certification in New Zealand native created the intimate through... To her various social media accounts and began making her own music in her final of. Quirky dance moves Auckland native Benee what you think inspired by a colourful night out – took the! Date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness, and. Prize at this year 's Silver Scroll s latest EP, entitled, THREE BLACK,... End of last year for Soaked.. Benee - 'Glitter ' Play what you.... And let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below streams to date policies regarding use. Were also nominated last year, I was planning my Laneway outfit and found the coolest ever... The 2020 Silver Scroll Awards own music in her hometown of Auckland, to stop by and vote the! Comment section below you 'll be putting it on repeat description of Benee ’ s vevo acoustic performance )! By posting covers to SoundCloud, and Editor-in-Chief at Bong Mines Entertainment — exactly as wanted... As a whole was fun, genuine and personal — exactly as she wanted it be!

She Caught The Katy Taj Mahal Live, Mcrose Caravan Park Rosebud For Sale, Cannondale Topstone Carbon, What Is A Diploma, Esteem Needs Examples, Used Cyclocross Bikes, Best Restaurants In Hertfordshire, Homes For Sale In Havelock, Nc, Learning With Noisy Labels,

ul. Kelles-Krauza 36
26-600 Radom

E-mail: info@profeko.pl

Tel. +48 48 362 43 13

Fax +48 48 362 43 52